Register

User Tag List

Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #151

2. ISO #152

Re: S-FM Sengoku Jidai

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Robun View Post
    If your reason is because of his typing i will lynch you now REEEEEEEEEEE
    No it is not lol... well, maybe a bit, but the real reason is that he's just willing to go with the train that seems to have traction fast, without even having read (He admitted that he was going to read). That's scummy.

3. ISO #153

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Kazushige View Post
    ok, all you are doing is saying "you are scumpainting" literally im about to find ALL of ur posts and post them in order. almost all of them are just going at people saying "you are scum painting" that in itself is discrediting and scumpainting. town need to let shit unfold and stop trying to block every action happening because it seems scummy.

Yes, im sure u will apply that to "well let me see what happens when I keep saying that", but at this point its not baiting anymore; its discrediting which, for an active poster (so far) isnt helping. explain in detail what 'scumpainting' they are doing AND EXPLAIN WHY IT IS ANTI TOWN and not pro town. because scum painting is great for finding alignments.

So far I put a possible Robun and Masa team in these votes here.
    The problem is, I townread you both (you and robun)............ also scum painting is USUALLY coming from scums, and it was more from a joke tone than anything imo? Not sure of getting where you come from with that scum team.

4. ISO #154

5. ISO #155

6. ISO #156

Upon consideration and reflection I have peered into the depths of this world and pulled out the verdict that Tokuhei is just eager, and highly misguided. While I am aware of the highly scummy connotation with moving my vote off of him right now, I agree that Taheiji is more deserving of the pressure at the moment.

I have also decided that I'm going to turn on invisible mode so in the entirely likely scenario where I am wrong and I get assaulted in a old era kitchen sink style offensive from this slot, I have some leverage.

-vote FM-Taheiji

7. ISO #157

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Masaharu View Post
    Upon consideration and reflection I have peered into the depths of this world and pulled out the verdict that Tokuhei is just eager, and highly misguided. While I am aware of the highly scummy connotation with moving my vote off of him right now, I agree that Taheiji is more deserving of the pressure at the moment.

I have also decided that I'm going to turn on invisible mode so in the entirely likely scenario where I am wrong and I get assaulted in a old era kitchen sink style offensive from this slot, I have some leverage.

-vote FM-Taheiji
    I did not attack you for activity. I asked you to remain active, and put an RVS vote on you. As I said, it's about throwing shit on the wall and seeing what sticks. This shit sticked really, really hard. I still scum read you, for the reasons I've previously stated. Don't go put in my mouth words that it never pronounced.

That being said, Taheiji is so weird that I prefer having my vote there lol.

8. ISO #158

9. ISO #159

10. ISO #160

11. ISO #161

12. ISO #162
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tokuhei View Post
    Whoever made those names, be cursed...
    *pulls back sleeves*
    You wot m8

13. ISO #163

14. ISO #164

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Taheiji View Post
    Tokuhei: at the moment I have him as a town lean. However, I find that (if he's who I think he is), more often than not I always end up townreading him at the start. He's been active in prodding others and I honestly like that he turned towards me, rather than another player that's posted so far, having me pegged as possible scum. Moving on to what he's done in game so far: he's asked a bunch of questions to magaroth (NAI, really, especially where he said that scum wouldn't ask if they had a factional kill). Then he's interacted with the other players: He prodded Msaharu, Sorai, and Munenori (who to him are lurkers, posts 85/23/139 respectively). What I don't like so far however is post 96, where he addresses Naonobu like "ok here have some free town points". I feel like... this player (again this is just based on me guessing who he is, and I could of course always be wrong) usually doesn't hand out town reads that easily, and for him to do it to not only Kazushige/Robun (165) which I can kind of understand, but also Naonobu? I didn't really get that one. To me it feels like Naonobu is a town that doesn't participate much and Toku is trying to establish himself as town to naonobu by frequently addressing the latter despite their lack of posts, and although its not indicative of anything quite yet, it should also be mentioned that naonobu popped in/out a couple times and toku never did anything about it, but he went hard on masa/sora/mune's cases
    @FM-Taheiji no com hunting. that is hinting at any players real identities ect. it defeats the purpose of the setup.

15. ISO #165

So, Munemori and Toshikazu are both browsing the thread since a long time, but aren't saying anything... Toshikazu literally never spoke, so he didn't just leave the thread open or anything... I'm not going to plainly scumread him for this, but he's going a tiny bit below null read for this. A very very tiny bit.

16. ISO #166

If stating that I am town equates to me being town in your mind, then I’ll hardclaim town. Bam. I’m the first town claim. That makes me confirmed, right? Get the fuck out.
    You were not the first town claim.

@FM-Munenori , you're here since the start of game but nearly didn't post. What do you have to say about the myself-masaharu argument, and what is your read on us and Kazushige, and Robun?

My list of reads coming soon, just need more people to step in.
    I had to click on the name to see who that was, forgot what my name was. I think it was a TvT argument, for now...could be anything, don't have solid reads yet on anyone. still catching up.

17. ISO #167

So, Munemori and Toshikazu are both browsing the thread since a long time, but aren't saying anything... Toshikazu literally never spoke, so he didn't just leave the thread open or anything... I'm not going to plainly scumread him for this, but he's going a tiny bit below null read for this. A very very tiny bit.
    why so careful? fuck that @FM-Toshikazu is a scum read right now. came in, said hi and left.

18. ISO #168

19. ISO #169

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Munenori View Post
    You were not the first town claim.

I had to click on the name to see who that was, forgot what my name was. I think it was a TvT argument, for now...could be anything, don't have solid reads yet on anyone. still catching up.
    Toku and Masa I think are TvT or WvW

but I also feel Rob and Masa are a team. im slanting towards a masa lynch right now though.

-vote fm-masaharu

^^ this guys probably my top scum right now. He initiated pushes against neither of the people he voted on, and hasn't really provided feedback on anyone that wasn't already scum-read by someone else, and just all-around feels like opportunistic scum. In fact he didn't address anyone besides tokuhei and myself, both of which seem pretty easy targets at this point in time. And even there his interaction with tokuhei didn't really reveal anything worthwhile, and he's... awfully quick to switch his vote to me, to be honest, after having argued with tokuhei pretty much the whole time until this point; it feels like he's all too eager to direct the push onto me instead of toku. Might place a vote later, and as of this moment in time (may change) I think if there is a lynch today it ought to be masa. Am against a D1 lynch however, because the mafia is limited to basically only a single kill, and having more time means more information to work with to perform accurate lynches; on top of that we have a town killing role guaranteed to us. Also, we should ascertain which killing role the mafia has. Of course waiting a night won't be enough to tell which killing role it is, but I still think that there shouldn't be a D1 lynch, unless they're pretty much confirmed scum.
    thats my main reasoning

20. ISO #170

-vote FM-Taheiji
    I also find this very scummy....it just removes more information. not just about u being online browsing, but also removes the potential for mafia to push at u for "being on but not posting". If you keep your post counts up then fine w/e but if you start vanishing into the background...im coming for you.

21. ISO #171

^^ this guys probably my top scum right now. He initiated pushes against neither of the people he voted on, and hasn't really provided feedback on anyone that wasn't already scum-read by someone else, and just all-around feels like opportunistic scum. In fact he didn't address anyone besides tokuhei and myself, both of which seem pretty easy targets at this point in time. And even there his interaction with tokuhei didn't really reveal anything worthwhile, and he's... awfully quick to switch his vote to me, to be honest, after having argued with tokuhei pretty much the whole time until this point; it feels like he's all too eager to direct the push onto me instead of toku. Might place a vote later, and as of this moment in time (may change) I think if there is a lynch today it ought to be masa. Am against a D1 lynch however, because the mafia is limited to basically only a single kill, and having more time means more information to work with to perform accurate lynches; on top of that we have a town killing role guaranteed to us. Also, we should ascertain which killing role the mafia has. Of course waiting a night won't be enough to tell which killing role it is, but I still think that there shouldn't be a D1 lynch, unless they're pretty much confirmed scum.
    We need a flip for information, I would like a lynch today. However, no quick hammering at L-1 please allow the player room to claim. Deciding no lynching today lets the scum coast today as well.

22. ISO #172

23. ISO #173

24. ISO #174

25. ISO #175

26. ISO #176

27. ISO #177

Toku and Masa I think are TvT or WvW

but I also feel Rob and Masa are a team. im slanting towards a masa lynch right now though.

-vote fm-masaharu

thats my main reasoning
    Yeah, the teal part is something we can all agree on unless we're blind. And my point about his scum slip still stands btw.

28. ISO #178

I also find this very scummy....it just removes more information. not just about u being online browsing, but also removes the potential for mafia to push at u for "being on but not posting". If you keep your post counts up then fine w/e but if you start vanishing into the background...im coming for you.
    Yet it is NAI in itself. Of course, if a vanishing follows... you're right.

29. ISO #179

30. ISO #180

31. ISO #181

32. ISO #182

33. ISO #183

34. ISO #184

35. ISO #185

Or Maybe I Will Shitpost Who Knows Also We Should Lynch For Information Yes But I Say Probably Not To Lynch Today, Maybe Lynch Tokuhei Whatever If No Better Train Comes Along But We Should Confirm Which Mafia Killing Role They Have If We Can BTW I’m Green
    hi efe @FM-Taheiji confirmed efe

36. ISO #186

37. ISO #187

Excellent to know that a brief misinterpretation which I have explained won't let you exit your tunnel vision.

At this point I'm fairly sure you're town, sadly.
    It's not the "misinterpretation" that much but the defense you made of it that is scummy. Do I need to explain you the idea of RVS?

38. ISO #188

39. ISO #189

40. ISO #190

My child, this is an anonymous game where a group of samurai have come from far away lands to infiltrate a corrupt government. You will have to verify with the host as to what the next steps are for you. However, given that you have revealed your identity from within the realms of distrust, I feel that may be a problem.
    so you belong to the Daimyo and the Odas?

-vote FM-Kazushige

41. ISO #191

Or Maybe I Will Shitpost Who Knows Also We Should Lynch For Information Yes But I Say Probably Not To Lynch Today, Maybe Lynch Tokuhei Whatever If No Better Train Comes Along But We Should Confirm Which Mafia Killing Role They Have If We Can BTW I’m Green
    -vote FM-Taheiji

policy lynch...

42. ISO #192

43. ISO #193

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Takeru View Post
    Takeru on duty to serve our great country.

I guess I am a soulless monster.~~

Reading now.
    Thank you! Going to sleep now. Shuzo and Munemori are suspicious for filler posting. Not "no time to post", just FILLER posting. Masaharu is the scummiest of them all, reasons explained all over the thread. Gnight

44. ISO #194

This is my reasoning. There's also the fact that power roles tend to be more cautious.
    I honestly give him town points for this because it was a bad idea of mine to say that... Why is everyone town here
    Well, I feel weird about the 'Why is everyone town here', first it was only the 41th messages, that came out really early. Especially when a lot of people just didn't talk.

This means that we CAN play without lynching D1, even if it is still a good strategy imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Lynch is now plurality Lynch (first to gain majority + 1 of the votes gets lynched, or the player with the most votes at the end of the day (EoD)).
    Madatory lynch.

Hm I see what you mean, but think: do you think a scum would ask if they got a factional kill to host in the thread....?
    I am pretty sure we can't think like that.

Beside theses posts, I kind of like what you said about Masaharu
    -vote FM-Masaharu

Especially because of that :

Then you can be satisfied with the knowledge that I am currently occupied elsewhere and unable to consistently post for the next few hours. Placing a vote based on activity this early should not be considered a pro-town move. It just looks like bussing, honestly, and I fully expect our scum team to be bussing each other for equally garbage reasons during the first 18 hours of the day.
    is he telling the scumteam to not buss?

45. ISO #195

late game is when scums use inactives for easy lynches. early game town should clear them out.

I personally make better decisions when there is more information provided. sub 30 posts to me in a day is just low info. You will not get a confident read on them unless they are being defended by another. Then their scumread is coming mainly from alignment due to another poster.

More info = better judgement and confidence behind decisions.
    True, but I am not the kind of player to post ALOT, I just talk when I have something interesting to say or to push people.

ok so Masa is now 100% confirmed town. I think we all agree that claiming town does that. I was beginning to scum read u also.... good timing on that claim!
    'Wtf?' was my first reaction, I don't know if it was sarcastic or if you said it for another purpose that I won't say right now.

FM-Tokuhei (4 [L-3]):
    FM-Munenori, FM-Masaharu, FM-Robun, FM-Naonobu

I think munenori was the first vote, followed by masaharu? (need to check that), followed by Robun, followed by Naonobu.
    Right.

I townread Kazushige, I know that scum can play 'town' too, but I think he got the most valuable and healty post so far.

46. ISO #196

FM-Taheiji

again, take it as you will there's a reason I didn't place my vote on you, and I am again against a D1 lynch (on anyone, really) but am definitely for a D2 lynch
    D1 lynch is mandatory.

Tokuhei: at the moment I have him as a town lean. However, I find that (if he's who I think he is), more often than not I always end up townreading him at the start. He's been active in prodding others and I honestly like that he turned towards me, rather than another player that's posted so far, having me pegged as possible scum. Moving on to what he's done in game so far: he's asked a bunch of questions to magaroth (NAI, really, especially where he said that scum wouldn't ask if they had a factional kill). Then he's interacted with the other players: He prodded Msaharu, Sorai, and Munenori (who to him are lurkers, posts 85/23/139 respectively). What I don't like so far however is post 96, where he addresses Naonobu like "ok here have some free town points". I feel like... this player (again this is just based on me guessing who he is, and I could of course always be wrong) usually doesn't hand out town reads that easily, and for him to do it to not only Kazushige/Robun (165) which I can kind of understand, but also Naonobu? I didn't really get that one. To me it feels like Naonobu is a town that doesn't participate much and Toku is trying to establish himself as town to naonobu by frequently addressing the latter despite their lack of posts, and although its not indicative of anything quite yet, it should also be mentioned that naonobu popped in/out a couple times and toku never did anything about it, but he went hard on masa/sora/mune's cases
    Dude, it's kind of difficult to read and understand, plus you should not based your read on which player is playing which account.
    When you are writing a big text, can you put some spaces in it? It will be easier understandable. Thanks you

47. ISO #197

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Munenori View Post
    We need a flip for information, I would like a lynch today. However, no quick hammering at L-1 please allow the player room to claim. Deciding no lynching today lets the scum coast today as well.
    First, the lynch is mandatory so we will lynch someone. I don't really like what you said, it's like saying we need a flip and don't push too hard. Your post is just a FM-MAFIA basis. and doesn't provide any useful informations.

48. ISO #198

49. ISO #199
    Ganelon

I forgot to mention this, but lynch is no longer mandatory. That was another one of those balance rules I added in at the last minute. Apologies! I’m a shithost
    Last edited by ; September 19th, 2018 at 02:33 AM.

50. ISO #200

Members who have read this thread: 1