• cornucopia

7 53.85%
  • sasquatch

6 46.15%
Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #551

Re: S-FM One Thousand Rolecards

Quote Originally Posted by Otakudweeb69 View Post
    3 of the 4 people I want dead (you, naz, and blink) are voting amirus. I’d be willing to push naz instead of you if you switch your vote to her though. Otherwise it stays here
    You really want my vote off aamirus huh? u will even risk stalemating the day again with a no lynch for that.

noted.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

2. ISO #552

That moment when the Autrian Emperor dies in the 3rd month of the game and you steal the imperial title....
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #553

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I... I agree @Efekannn02 @Hybrid you guys are fucking us over atm. I like you both, but you are not willing to change, apparently.
    Hybrid hasnt played a game in almost a year. he has signed up and existed in them, but hasnt actually played one since the last season ended.

4. ISO #554

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    now - how about you elaborate on your read of everyone? you have been in this game since the beginning, what contributions have you brought to it?
    No, I haven’t been here since the beginning. I’ve stated my reads and how they’ve changed as time went on as well as why. You’re not a person I would want to kill today; it’s only like this because it’s be either you or ami. And I don’t want ami dead. If I could have my lynch it would be blink since MM also seemed to kinda deflect off blink and I want to know blinks flip.
    Doki doki delete yourself (9'^')9

5. ISO #555

You really want my vote off aamirus huh? u will even risk stalemating the day again with a no lynch for that.

noted.
    funny ur timing of coming back as well....when aamirus becomes the top voted person, you pop in to tie up the votes, then offer to switch to naz to keep aamirus off the chopping block.

6. ISO #556

No, I haven’t been here since the beginning. I’ve stated my reads and how they’ve changed as time went on as well as why. You’re not a person I would want to kill today; it’s only like this because it’s be either you or ami. And I don’t want ami dead. If I could have my lynch it would be blink since MM also seemed to kinda deflect off blink and I want to know blinks flip.
    why dont u want to know MM's flip if MM was deflecting off blink?

7. ISO #557

why dont u want to know MM's flip if MM was deflecting off blink?
    this is an incredibly common strategy as scum. town suspects 2 ppl being scum, the scum throw suspicion on one, but push for a vote on the other and paint it as a more logical scenario.

8. ISO #558

noted.
    Ok now hold up, I’m voting you over ami cuz you’re a scum read and he’s a slight town lean. He gave his reads, you didn’t. I wouldn’t be *completely* against an ami lynch, I just think it wouldn’t reveal a lot of info, and I don’t have him pegged as scum: I want you dead more than I want him dead. What I really meant by my post is, if you could help a naz lynch get through, I’d be happier with that than with lynching you

9. ISO #559

Still not feeling too great but I’m catching up now, but at least I’m not depressed anymore! Ya boi got a 1550 on his SAT!!!

Anyway I’d actually be open to the idea of an MM/naz team. Might look into that more when I’m not on deaths door but for not just tossing that out there.
    I have absolutely no idea of what a SAT is and of what 1550 means, but congrats!

AAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa............................. ......... we're not scum..........................................
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

10. ISO #560

Hybrid hasnt played a game in almost a year. he has signed up and existed in them, but hasnt actually played one since the last season ended.
    He legit just wanted that champ medal

11. ISO #561

funny ur timing of coming back as well....when aamirus becomes the top voted person, you pop in to tie up the votes, then offer to switch to naz to keep aamirus off the chopping block.
    Ok now hold on. I got out of school and I’m sick, this just happened to be how it worked out. I HIGHLY doubt amis lynch would go through anyway.

12. ISO #562

13. ISO #563

Wow, Distorted really wrote several defense posts..... it's just mind gymnastics, a lot of them, he changes our sentences to what fits his goals......

14. ISO #564

I want a lynch to happen and would still be willing to let an amirus lynch go through. But as I stated quiiiite a long time ago, I don’t like you or blink and also with naz now appearing quite eager to go through with an ami lynch without much backing... I don’t know if I support it. If you can get it to L-1 though I will hammer if only for the info, though your death is still a higher priority for me.

15. ISO #565

WTF AAMIRUS TRAIN AND DISTO TRAIN ARE BOTH L-3

DO NOT LET DISTORTED FOOL YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

16. ISO #566

I'll look into a potential Distorted-naz association. Unless disto flips town ofc, but thats unlikely.

17. ISO #567

Wow, Distorted really wrote several defense posts..... it's just mind gymnastics, a lot of them, he changes our sentences to what fits his goals......
    ^^ is part of my issue with you distorted. I don’t know anything about your meta, but this game it’s just been filler setup spec from you and I haven’t had a substantiated post even your vote on ami was “no u”, and now all of a sudden you’re throwing shade at me. I don’t mind the latter part, but what I do mind is your eagerness to point out what’s wrong with *me* rather than ami.

18. ISO #568

Ok now hold up, I’m voting you over ami cuz you’re a scum read and he’s a slight town lean. He gave his reads, you didn’t. I wouldn’t be *completely* against an ami lynch, I just think it wouldn’t reveal a lot of info, and I don’t have him pegged as scum: I want you dead more than I want him dead. What I really meant by my post is, if you could help a naz lynch get through, I’d be happier with that than with lynching you
    MM: pushing in random directions - seemes to be figuring out the game. MM scum strategy usually has him lurking in the background, he is not very confident in his scum game so he tends to take 2nd or 3rd back from the spotlight. as town, he is upfront and center and forming reads - genuinely trying to figure out the game. I put him as a town read.

Kenny, was being scapegoated hard for almost no reason D1. He made some moves that makes no sense for scum or town to make and he got "scum painted" heavily for it. check the people voting him EoD 1, opportunistic scums.

Aamirus, usually tunnels heavily but has a logical playstyle. Once again showed opportunistic voting by just jumping on whoever was getting voted. Not the style she usually plays, at all. She will argue against anyone to try to get a point across, right now she is being careful with what is being said - hence why she logs in and out frequently without posting. I noticed now we have a guest popping in and out since this was mentioned.

Otak, no real read - havnt seen much of an impact on the game as of yet; but odd timing coming in to defend aamirus as well as willing to throw the votes around to just get votes off her.

naz, seems to know what shes doing.

Blink, seems pretty fed up with how the FM games have been going and doesnt even want to give it the effort to try and explain the meta he is seeing in the game right now. Also, MM has a scum read on him, which 90% of games MM is scum reading town blink and town reads scum blink.

@Otakudweeb69 happy? anyone can type up a "reads list" if i spend another 5-10 minutes on it i can use quotes to back it up to make iti look more authentic. so i dont buy ur reasoning of "backing it up with reads". Those reads were fluff - show me a good solid piece of information in any of those posts and ill consider what ur asking.

19. ISO #569

20. ISO #570

21. ISO #571

22. ISO #572

I'll look into a potential Distorted-naz association. Unless disto flips town ofc, but thats unlikely.
    wait wait wait, and didnt u scum read me for scum reading naz? rofl now the association is between us? love how this is getting twisted up m8. if u can 'confirm urself as town' as u said, i would do it asap.

23. ISO #573

depending on how this lynch goes I’ll probably plan my night action, but most likely I’ll die. In the case I do: naz/MM team is quite likely, and I honestly wouldn’t mind a naz death, efe is a slight town lean, as are Kenny and amirus(sorry for messing up your name), and I’d like distorted hybrid blink and naz to flip. Gyr... I hope you post more lol
    omg are u rly town reading efe for shit posting that hes "green" all game and scum reading blink for his drunk ass forgetting to do a night action
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

24. ISO #574

You know what? Thank you distorted. Even though it’s utterly bullshit, the fact that you provided a reads list at all I like. But your view on naz and blink are p much worthless, even if I hadn’t already had a scum lean on them.
    Again, I’d like to see blinks flip exponentially more than I’d like to see yours. I have no qualms with lynching ami either. But above all I want a lynch today. I will hammer ami if it gets to that point, but I *don’t want you dead, I want BLINK dead*. The issue is that Id prefer a lynch on you or ami over no lynch, and it doesn’t seem like I’ll be able to push blink up. So therefore, I chose between ami and you, and opted for the latter, for a multitude of reasons. Me scumreading you isn’t anything new either, but you never responded to prodding and now we’re like 30 minutes left to EoD and you’re actually providing anything.

25. ISO #575

almost exactly 2 hrs until eod
    2 hrs n 5 min ish
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

26. ISO #576

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    omg are u rly town reading efe for shit posting that hes "green" all game and scum reading blink for his drunk ass forgetting to do a night action
    Could care less about blink forgetting, he’s offered nothing to the game despite even being more active than plenty of other players. And efe spewing incorrigible bs is nothing new. I’d rather list him as NAI, but at the same time I hate listing people as neutral.

27. ISO #577

28. ISO #578

29. ISO #579

30. ISO #580

31. ISO #581

32. ISO #582

What a bunch of bullshit here lol
    Aamirus and distorted both look like either townies or neutrals without a team to me.
    There is noone I could team them up with for now.
    Why isn't anyone going for naz?
    And how come noone noticed that the only people MM and naz ever defended this whole game were each other?

33. ISO #583

MM: pushing in random directions - seemes to be figuring out the game. MM scum strategy usually has him lurking in the background, he is not very confident in his scum game so he tends to take 2nd or 3rd back from the spotlight. as town, he is upfront and center and forming reads - genuinely trying to figure out the game. I put him as a town read.

Kenny, was being scapegoated hard for almost no reason D1. He made some moves that makes no sense for scum or town to make and he got "scum painted" heavily for it. check the people voting him EoD 1, opportunistic scums.

Aamirus, usually tunnels heavily but has a logical playstyle. Once again showed opportunistic voting by just jumping on whoever was getting voted. Not the style she usually plays, at all. She will argue against anyone to try to get a point across, right now she is being careful with what is being said - hence why she logs in and out frequently without posting. I noticed now we have a guest popping in and out since this was mentioned.

Otak, no real read - havnt seen much of an impact on the game as of yet; but odd timing coming in to defend aamirus as well as willing to throw the votes around to just get votes off her.

Blink, seems pretty fed up with how the FM games have been going and doesnt even want to give it the effort to try and explain the meta he is seeing in the game right now. Also, MM has a scum read on him, which 90% of games MM is scum reading town blink and town reads scum blink.

@Otakudweeb69 happy? anyone can type up a "reads list" if i spend another 5-10 minutes on it i can use quotes to back it up to make iti look more authentic. so i dont buy ur reasoning of "backing it up with reads". Those reads were fluff - show me a good solid piece of information in any of those posts and ill consider what ur asking.
    that was me, blink and MM

there's been a guest almost all game but u havent been around long enough to notice : /

or maybe this game is a cluster fuc ^_____^

just my 2 bitcoin cents

34. ISO #584

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Aamirus and distorted both look like either townies or neutrals without a team to me.
    And how come noone noticed that the only people MM and naz ever defended this whole game were each other?
    are you reading this game

35. ISO #585

36. ISO #586

you kidding me? I tried to get distorted to vote naz with me lol. As far as info goes, i want naz to die most, but as far as lynching goes, i want blink lynched. ended up having to settle for distorted since the trains are distorted and ami. might still be okay with a lynch on the latter if it can be pushed to L-1

37. ISO #587

Another example of scum painting situations.

You signed on, after only 6 posts were made and then sat there 30 minutes then signed off.

I didnt even check the game for the first "30 hours" as you put it. not comparable situations to logging in, reading, choosing not to respond, leaving.

U can do better than that!
    Uh... you did the 30 minutes thing to me and i responded and you just logged off. I do the same to you but now it’s scumpainting? Not really sure where your head is at this point. The 30 hours I was talking about were AFTER you showed up D2 and claimed to have finished reading the game.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

38. ISO #588

I did notice that, I even commented on it. and i got scumread for mentioning it =P then aamirus jumped right in there which brought me to the "opportunistic scum" aspect. I even said "I have a lead" instantly she responds with "no u dont ect ect ect" instant discrediting for what POTENTIALLY may have followed. it was a pre discredit.

39. ISO #589

I did notice that, I even commented on it. and i got scumread for mentioning it =P then aamirus jumped right in there which brought me to the "opportunistic scum" aspect. I even said "I have a lead" instantly she responds with "no u dont ect ect ect" instant discrediting for what POTENTIALLY may have followed. it was a pre discredit.
    no, you were not scumread for mentioning it. at least, not from me. MM&Naz alignment is very possible. in fact if I had to point at one single alignment this game, i'd guess MM&Naz. MM is losing town cred with me tbh, cuz he sure hopped of kenny quickly in order to deflect off naz. I like this, and you're one of my more neutral reads. as far as im concerned though, since I hate having neutral reads, id rather shove you on the scum side than the town side. ik u werent addressing me here, but just to get that out there.

40. ISO #590

Uh... you did the 30 minutes thing to me and i responded and you just logged off. I do the same to you but now it’s scumpainting? Not really sure where your head is at this point. The 30 hours I was talking about were AFTER you showed up D2 and claimed to have finished reading the game.
    once again, empty content lol u just come through to respond to this kinda crap. post reads/leads rather than acting on ego impulses.

there are plenty of relevant posts to construct CONSTRUCTIVE posts with, use them rather than derailing the game.....and im sure this will be followed up with more of it.

This is intentional sidetracking and delaying to avoid answering questions is what u are doing here. CONTENT.

41. ISO #591

no, you were not scumread for mentioning it. at least, not from me. MM&Naz alignment is very possible. in fact if I had to point at one single alignment this game, i'd guess MM&Naz. MM is losing town cred with me tbh, cuz he sure hopped of kenny quickly in order to deflect off naz. I like this, and you're one of my more neutral reads. as far as im concerned though, since I hate having neutral reads, id rather shove you on the scum side than the town side. ik u werent addressing me here, but just to get that out there.
    if MM vanishes rest of EoD, or starts showing up at crucial points, that is his scum meta for EoD. then comes in yelling avbout being busy =P which btw, he has never done as town. MM, that is true lol u only do that as scum

42. ISO #592

hey distorted, i wouldnt mind backing off you but can you give a scum read on anyone besides ami? would also prefer even a scum read on me than just you tunneling ami

43. ISO #593

if MM vanishes rest of EoD, or starts showing up at crucial points, that is his scum meta for EoD. then comes in yelling avbout being busy =P which btw, he has never done as town. MM, that is true lol u only do that as scum
    yep this is 1000% true as fuck lol

44. ISO #594

hey distorted, i wouldnt mind backing off you but can you give a scum read on anyone besides ami? would also prefer even a scum read on me than just you tunneling ami
    tunneling on ami? dude catch up on the last few pages of this game - i started the train on fking naz lol thats where i got scumread and pushed by MM and aamirus from. MM did first, but aamirus hopped right on that =P

45. ISO #595

@Kenny now that you're here, please join a train. Distorted or amirus, either is fine. i want a lynch today. dont worry about the latter, if you can help get it to L-1 i'll hammer without fail. if you vote distorted that's fine too, but we'll need to convince naz and blink somehow, and honestly I dont like either of those people rn.

46. ISO #596

@Kenny now that you're here, please join a train. Distorted or amirus, either is fine. i want a lynch today. dont worry about the latter, if you can help get it to L-1 i'll hammer without fail. if you vote distorted that's fine too, but we'll need to convince naz and blink somehow, and honestly I dont like either of those people rn.
    reread this post out loud to yourself. "Distortred or aamirus" "either is fine" "dont worry about the latter" (aamirus) "distorted is fine too"

Is this Magoroth?

47. ISO #597

48. ISO #598

49. ISO #599

50. ISO #600

@Stealthbomber16 after today I think we need to switch to mandatory lynch, where majority is lynched by EoD - ties are decided via a coinflip.
    I've got an idea on how I want to handle this. Will be brought up at EoD.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.