Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Please do not play any more games.
    +1

2. ISO #2052
    Rachyl

Re: S-FM Agumon's Revenge

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Please do not play any more games.
    Shut up you stupid reprobate i will play as many games as i want to!!! Stupid retard!

3. ISO #2053

4. ISO #2054

Omg.
    -vote Kenny
    For MVP (Most Valuable Player). Sorry for the trashtalk, had a bad day ^^ you did really great, you're better than many experienced people lol. I honestly believe you're a better scum than me

UNLESS... Rachyl for scum MVP? anyway. Begone. Do not sign. I make the wish of applying punitive meta to you if you ever join a game in this mindset, because you simply destroy the game. Policy lynch inc. I don't even hate you personally, but you are game breaking.

SB16, nice job, nothing else to say. Just beautiful lol

Naz, I am willing to fill a petition against the very existance of cult setups with you xD

GG WP guys. Also that fake poison...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #2055

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    Shut up you stupid reprobate i will play as many games as i want to!!! Stupid retard!
    If you ACTUALLY learn how to play FM, and swear to stop quoting bible at every 2-3 posts, I will gladly play more games with you. But without this...

"GO! Leave this place! And do not come back!!!"
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

6. ISO #2056

WAS YAGAMI REALLY ARSONIST?! OMG WHAT A SURPRISE

7. ISO #2057

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    its Stealth + Yagami + Blinkskater and Kenny is Arsonist gg

NOW LYNCH ME! THIS IS MY LAST POST!
    welp i was 50% right (75% if we consider that i still saw kenny as scum)
    with the worst unlogical leads ever

but atleast gut feelings were good i will try better next time
    I Like Ice Cream

8. ISO #2058
    Ganelon

welp i was 50% right (75% if we consider that i still saw kenny as scum)
    with the worst unlogical leads ever

but atleast gut feelings were good i will try better next time
    Dude you got yourself fucking lynched like a retard and wanted to Lynch both blink and mm. What the fuck are you talking about

9. ISO #2059

What Did I Learn Today?

-Blink Is A Terrible Reader
    -Reading Stealthy Will Be Much Easier For Me In The Future
    -My Nullread Meta Cant Be Affected By Terrible Defenses And Scummy Plays
    -Kenny Is A Good Player

And Therefore Im Voting Rachyl For MVP Cause She Was On To Something And I Was Aware Of It

-vote Rachyl
    I Like Ice Cream

10. ISO #2060

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Dude you got yourself fucking lynched like a retard and wanted to Lynch both blink and mm. What the fuck are you talking about
    dont blame me that no one trusts me

everyone who wants to lynch me soo early on is a scumread from me in general

wtf are you talking about!?
    I Like Ice Cream

11. ISO #2061

12. ISO #2062
    Ganelon

dont blame me that no one trusts me

everyone who wants to lynch me soo early on is a scumread from me in general

wtf are you talking about!?
    Lynching you early on in a cult game with no confirmable TPRs is townish, and it was late on in the game. You hammered MM bc he was trying to push you/Lynch you, bc he said he couldn't find a team of 3 ;-;

13. ISO #2063

14. ISO #2064

Lynching you early on in a cult game with no confirmable TPRs is townish, and it was late on in the game. You hammered MM bc he was trying to push you/Lynch you, bc he said he couldn't find a team of 3 ;-;
    so? whats wrong with hammering early scumreads? stop complaining i just replaced someone and tried to get into the game properly only to see people trying to pressure me
    I Like Ice Cream

15. ISO #2065

TFW When Only 2 Evils Voted For A Efekannn02 Lynch
    yeah i was franctically pinging kenny and light to come and hammer you because game would end
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

16. ISO #2066

17. ISO #2067

hahaha i did not realize it lol

all history aside do you play roblox?
    on seldom occasion
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

18. ISO #2068

19. ISO #2069

lynching me early on was actually a failed mylo lynch

i quite played dumbed at the end by voting for blink instead of stealth i guess i was just too mad/convinced he was scum at that point
    I Like Ice Cream

20. ISO #2070

21. ISO #2071

Rachyl deserves the hate but Efe does not.... frankly MM saying that he will only lynch Efe and nobody else halfway through D2 was extremely scummy - efe is always the target lynch of opportunistic scums because he doesn’t do anything to make himself look townish. So I would have wanted to lynch MM for that myself.

The thing that confused me when Efe was being pushed D3 was the reasons people were saying he was scummy. Especially Blinkskater should know better than anybody, that is how Efe always plays as town, so I was very confused why he was giving all these reasons Efe was scum which are just what Efe always does.

I also thought that when Efe was defending himself, he was giving legit reasons but his English was just a bit lacking and so people were calling his defense gibberish, even though if you read it slowly it made sense.

In my mind, it made sense for Efe to scumread both MM and Blink because they both were tunneling him for what I would call blatantly bad reasons... they’ve both played with him before...

Other than that he was scum reading stealth and Kenny which are both scum.

You all need to just learn to listen to him and stop pretending you know what you’re talking about.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

22. ISO #2072
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Rachyl deserves the hate but Efe does not.... frankly MM saying that he will only lynch Efe and nobody else halfway through D2 was extremely scummy - efe is always the target lynch of opportunistic scums because he doesn’t do anything to make himself look townish. So I would have wanted to lynch MM for that myself.

The thing that confused me when Efe was being pushed D3 was the reasons people were saying he was scummy. Especially Blinkskater should know better than anybody, that is how Efe always plays as town, so I was very confused why he was giving all these reasons Efe was scum which are just what Efe always does.

I also thought that when Efe was defending himself, he was giving legit reasons but his English was just a bit lacking and so people were calling his defense gibberish, even though if you read it slowly it made sense.

In my mind, it made sense for Efe to scumread both MM and Blink because they both were tunneling him for what I would call blatantly bad reasons... they’ve both played with him before...

You all need to just learn to listen to him and stop pretending you know what you’re talking about.
    Opportunistic scum protect Efekannn because he is effectively a blank slot, either his reads are good and doesn't push them or he fucks up like this game. I've almost never seen scum try to get an easy mislynch on Efekannn because they know they're fucked the next day if they fail. Efe will scumread anyone trying to Lynch him, whereas wanting to Lynch Efekannn is pro-town unless it's MyLo. Most people are really fed up with his play style and his being an 'intentional nullread'. I've almost never seen Efekannn get lynched by opportunistic scum unless a town started the train. It's usually town who push it the hardest bc scum are afraid of being lynched.
    Last edited by ; August 3rd, 2018 at 12:57 AM.

23. ISO #2073

I can't agree more on this point, that's what led me to vote and lynch MM.

By the way, this game was interesting for some points but mostly, I wanted it to just finish. it was a pain in the ass for the most part.

@Rachyl , no offense but you are not made for that kind of game, you lack logical and reasoning skills, you are emotional, and talking about a complicated and a problematic topic like religion is really not a good idea. You was just pissing off almost everyone and next time you will play, you will be probably just policy lynch D1 if you play like this game.
    @Spruance , if you are a TPR and the most important one, trolling/be provocating then totally afk for EOD was not the smartest idea. The game would have been totally different without your lynch D1.
    @Kenny , SB16, a few people noticed a lot of weird things about you but mostly you played really well, specially SB16. In my team of scums, you were always the third one, or it was one of you or the other one, never both at the same time.
    And SB16, it was mostly because you were so townish without really participating that I thought you were a converted, and not the cult leader. Kenny, I would have keep pushing you D1, even D2 in my iso I noticed some weird things about you.

@Blink, nice game for you, it was nice to play with you and if you would have been a cult, you would have played a good game.

@Efe, the problem with you is, you are expecting people to townread or scumread you for meta reasons, but I don't do that, and if we look at your actions, you were more scum than town.
    You came in the game, didn't really read everything and hammered MM like that. And after it was difficult to follow you, plus your lynch was really difficult to get, which made me thing scum was not on your lynch.

Sigh, I am glad this game is finally finished.

24. ISO #2074

Opportunistic scum protect Efekannn because he is effectively a blank slot, either his reads are good and doesn't push them or he fucks up like this game. I've almost never seen scum try to get an easy mislynch on Efekannn because they know they're fucked the next day if they're wrong. Efe will scumread anyone trying to Lynch him, whereas wanting to Lynch Efekannn is pro-town unless it's MyLo. Most people are really fed up with his play style and his being an 'intentional nullread'. I've almost never seen Efekannn get lynched by opportunistic scum unless a town started the train. It's usually town who push it the hardest bc scum are afraid of being lynched.
    Distorted and 'I dont remember who' tried it two games ago D1. xD

25. ISO #2075
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    Distorted and 'I dont remember who' tried it two games ago D1. xD
    Yes, one game amongst dozens. The majority of the time, it never happens and Efekannn is never pushed by a scum. Sure, mb scum jump on the mislynch train, but they're not the ones to push it. Besides, Distorted is an aggressive scum.

I've even seen Distorted defend Efe from lynches (more like trying to move the Lynch from Efekannn, somewhat covertly) as scum. So the point still stands. Even as Trump, you unvoted Efe when you realized Washington really wanted to Lynch him

26. ISO #2076

i simply refused to believe it but it was too good to be true

well played Yagami
    I am not sure, as the arsonist, he didn't played a good game, he was arsonist read by EVERYONE in the game, so cults wanted to convert him.
    If you look at it from the wincondition of the arsonist, that's not a good play. If you look at it as a 'scum' or a 'player', he had more chance of winning converted than alone.
    We didn't expect him to be converted N2, Blink rbed the cult so we thought that the arso was still arsonist.

27. ISO #2077
    Ganelon

To be fair, I didn't realize this either but I think the arson needs to be instantly lynched, along with all other TPR claims, esp. if Palmon is dead and there's only two cults : DDDDD

28. ISO #2078

Yes, one game amongst dozens. The majority of the time, it never happens and Efekannn is never pushed by a scum. Sure, mb scum jump on the mislynch train, but they're not the ones to push it. Besides, Distorted is an aggressive scum.

I've even seen Distorted defend Efe from lynches (more like trying to move the Lynch from Efekannn, somewhat covertly) as scum. So the point still stands. Even as Trump, you unvoted Efe when you realized Washington really wanted to Lynch him
    Not because I thought he was town, but because Washington lost his shit and wanted to lynch him a long time before EOD. Which was dumb.

29. ISO #2079
    Ganelon

Not because I thought he was town, but because Washington lost his shit and wanted to lynch him a long time before EOD. Which was dumb.
    Efe is regarded as a very useful player from the scum's perspective, which is why you didn't vote him.

30. ISO #2080

31. ISO #2081
    Ganelon

Nope , I didn't lynch him because it was dumb and doing that gave me more town credit that the benefice of a misslynch.
    Regardless, efe was never voted by any scum that game.
    @Efekannn02 , why exactly do you try to be a 'nullread'? How does it help you and how has it helped you. Esp. as town.

32. ISO #2082

Regardless, efe was never voted by any scum that game.
    @Efekannn02 , why exactly do you try to be a 'nullread'? How does it help you and how has it helped you. Esp. as town.
    Technically, I did vote him , but I understand what you mean, i am just trolling. MrTrophyWife have been afk the whole game, so it was difficult for him to vote anyone. And aamirus was almost afk the whole d2 ~~. It's not like we had the opportunity to push a vote on someone.

33. ISO #2083

34. ISO #2084

35. ISO #2085

dude you are the only one who knows my potential in FM
    all i have to do is properly yell at people and die with perfect reads with no proper leads
    you made me shed tears

its kind of funny how i scumreaded kenny though i thought s/he was arsonist due to the smartscum vibes i was getting

my final reads included all scums+blinkskater, my final reads had wrong role positions with wrong leads but included everyone
    I Like Ice Cream

36. ISO #2086

dude you are the only one who knows my potential in FM
    all i have to do is properly yell at people and die with perfect reads with no proper leads
    you made me shed tears

its kind of funny how i scumreaded kenny though i thought s/he was arsonist due to the smartscum vibes i was getting

my final reads included all scums+blinkskater, my final reads had wrong role positions with wrong leads but included everyone
    I guess you won't change your way of playing so what I am going to say is useless but...i have to say it.
    It's not about having good reads, even if yours look more like gut reads, it's convincing us your read are correct.
    I don't, and I will never think your reads are correct just because it's you and it's how you play. Or when you are going to be scum, I will townread you for no reasons and believe you.
    That's not how we are supposed to play.

37. ISO #2087

I guess you won't change your way of playing so what I am going to say is useless but...i have to say it.
    It's not about having good reads, even if yours look more like gut reads, it's convincing us your read are correct.
    I don't, and I will never think your reads are correct just because it's you and it's how you play. Or when you are going to be scum, I will townread you for no reasons and believe you.
    Plus, in this game, your reads came FAR TOO LATE.

38. ISO #2088

your loss then
    I Like Ice Cream

39. ISO #2089

40. ISO #2090

41. ISO #2091
    Frostborn

did this game end already?

42. ISO #2092

43. ISO #2093
    Ganelon

Yes it is! But a new signup is going to be posted anytime soon. @Frostborn

44. ISO #2094

45. ISO #2095

46. ISO #2096

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I would push his Lynch again in a heartbeat after that performance also my plan for the next day was to push Rachel the same way I pushed efe because of out anti Town she was and her not having done one thing that was Town ish
    but atleast my next vote would have been stealth after your death

unlike you i atleast had a scum in hand
    I Like Ice Cream

47. ISO #2097
    Ganelon

Blink scum read Kenny.

48. ISO #2098

This is false i had kenny as scum and my silent scumread was sb16(thats why i rbed him n1) and knew kira was arson, so how did i not have scum in hand?

49. ISO #2099

50. ISO #2100