Results 3,051 to 3,100 of 3959
  1. ISO #3051

2. ISO #3052

3. ISO #3053

4. ISO #3054

Re: S-FM The Cold War III

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    Spoiler : Mass Murderer :

well right and how do you expect to chase the SK by the way? he will probably be pro town or neutral. Or worst...afk.

sqsqfsdfsfsf....yeah. why?

I think it's better for him and us if he keep claiming sleeper agent. If he is not lynch today, he is a potential target for mafia and I do still hope he is a shitizen.

He doesn't have to claim anything else since he already claim sleeper agent (which is...dumb or really smart). Let's imagine he start claiming shitizen, so what? will you change your mind and not lynch him? If we don't lynch him, he won't be a target anymore for scums. I don't see any good outcome when backpedaling his claim will be good for us.

I also don't see how retracting could have good repercussions on town.

@Marshmallow Marshall
    It look like a bit you want to really know if rumox is sleeper agent in order to attack him or not tonight
    Or you are a town prot who want to protect him.
    Interesting, Lenneth came up with the idea of a town protective before MM’s bg claim
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

5. ISO #3055

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Also I want to say that I faked my own breakdown. I wanted to see who would push me for it, and, guess what, it was blinkskater and fielzanks, Fielzanks, who, laughably enough, reassured me that 'I would not taking down anyone with it.' Yeah no shit Jason because I am town.
    Saying all that shit was faked makes it look all the worse? And note that Mag @s Unknown multiple times on this page even though unknown is not related at all to the posts...

6. ISO #3056

7. ISO #3057

What doesn't seem to have been addressed is that a hypothetical scum strategy to push MM today doesn't make sense unless Naz flips a TPR that is not Lenin or Trotsky.

Aamirus, focusing on the conjecture that David is the scum for a second, do you think we'd need to scumread Blink as well? Because without Blink emphasizing a mass roleclaim, David may never have realized the benefit of taking a BG/vet out of the game through a day sacrifice rather than a night sacrifice. Also, Blink arguably encouraged MM to hunker down on his BG claim by pushing him today.

8. ISO #3058

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    What doesn't seem to have been addressed is that a hypothetical scum strategy to push MM today doesn't make sense unless Naz flips a TPR that is not Lenin or Trotsky.

Aamirus, focusing on the conjecture that David is the scum for a second, do you think we'd need to scumread Blink as well? Because without Blink emphasizing a mass roleclaim, David may never have realized the benefit of taking a BG/vet out of the game through a day sacrifice rather than a night sacrifice. Also, Blink arguably encouraged MM to hunker down on his BG claim by pushing him today.
    @aamirus

9. ISO #3059

10. ISO #3060

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Someone less lazy than me should make a vote history chart, I would say focused on who has ever voted David and who has ever voted MM, and who the two of them have voted
    I am making the chart, currently working in order with the keyword "-vote". There is a better keyword to use, or?

11. ISO #3061

I call for a mass roll claim every single FM that I've ever played you can even look into that if you want but I actually suspect you of being a potental MM scummate you subbed into this game calm cool collected like you had everything figured out the only people who seem to have things figured out in my opinion are the scum nuat a thought

12. ISO #3062

13. ISO #3063

Also, focusing on the MM conjecture, do you think it makes any sense for MM and Blink to be scum together, or would an MM flip make Blink a townread?
    Well considering on day one my vote was on MM then he went to L1 and I asked anyone got a hammer? So when mm flips scum, in what world do you see me bussing him like that on day one as a scum....

14. ISO #3064

15. ISO #3065

16. ISO #3066
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I call for a mass roll claim every single FM that I've ever played you can even look into that if you want but I actually suspect you of being a potental MM scummate you subbed into this game calm cool collected like you had everything figured out the only people who seem to have things figured out in my opinion are the scum nuat a thought
    I agree with both of your points. I claim Citizen, aka Soviet Worker

17. ISO #3067

Interesting, Lenneth came up with the idea of a town protective before MM’s bg claim
    Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    And that was during D1, where he could not check with MM on a night given he's the most probable scumpairing with him
    Ah really, since when?
    hey hey guess what 'Vladimir Lenin'. I am such a genius

18. ISO #3068

@TheGodDavid Convince us he's the one who should get lynched and not you pretty please
    Well if I was scum, this would be a bad strategy because it would reveal me and BLINK as mafia. After mislynch, it would be 5v3v1, if mafia uses their roleblock kills heat, it would be 3v3v1 with SK siding with town and if they dont use their roleblock kill heat, SK would end up killing mafia ending up with 3v2v1 with the other mafia revealed to be lynched the next day so it would end up in 3v1v1.

Plus, it makes sense for MM to be the GF, since why did the GF use global roleblock N1 when he could of saved it to kill someone important like Trotsky? He must of been afraid of dying before being able to use it. (MM was at L-1 the previous day)

19. ISO #3069

20. ISO #3070

21. ISO #3071

22. ISO #3072

@TheGodDavid Convince us he's the one who should get lynched and not you pretty please
    Also wouldn't have it made more sense for the mafia to lynch him when he was L-1? I could of hammered him, but I thought he was the 2nd PSS with distorted telling me the hidden communists roles can be the same.

23. ISO #3073

24. ISO #3074

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    Ah really, since when?
    hey hey guess what 'Vladimir Lenin'. I am such a genius
    What I meant by most post was you suggested that MM was a protective role and only after responding to that post did he claim BG. I was not really implying you as a pairing with him but rather that he used your idea when he was desperate to come up with a claim.

25. ISO #3075

Yes but the ones who have been 'derailling' MM train were : Lenneth (to give him 'time' after his PSS claim) Magoroth (who quickly voted him again, but not after MM was at L-3) and Blink. so?
    Perhaps he wasn't insta-hammered because the Mafias were not voting him?

26. ISO #3076

27. ISO #3077

Believe me I don't give off that vibe when I'm scum, heh.

Well considering on day one my vote was on MM then he went to L1 and I asked anyone got a hammer? So when mm flips scum, in what world do you see me bussing him like that on day one as a scum....
    In a world where his lynch seemed inevitable. Unk was also on the train with you when you had him at L1. He also seemed content to have him lynched. Pretty much everyone has pushed for MM's lynch at one point or another, if he is a scum his scumteam clearly left him for dead.

28. ISO #3078

29. ISO #3079

I think I would read Blink as scum if MM flipped town, for sure, but could be convinced he was used. He would certainly be on the chopping block tho.

30. ISO #3080

Yes but the ones who have been 'derailling' MM train were : Lenneth (to give him 'time' after his PSS claim) Magoroth (who quickly voted him again, but not after MM was at L-3) and Blink. so?
    I didn't push another person either. I will gladly lynch MM, but I don't like lynching someone not even present to defend himself.

31. ISO #3081

32. ISO #3082

33. ISO #3083

Also, focusing on the MM conjecture, do you think it makes any sense for MM and Blink to be scum together, or would an MM flip make Blink a townread?
    Doesn’t make sense for MM and Blink to be together because it doesn’t seem like a whole convoluted plan to lynch your teammate to gain town points makes much sense. Practically you lose a teammate. And there is plenty of time for people to still scum read Blink even after that given the slow pace of FM.

34. ISO #3084

I'm not really in a position to "test" others when I'm myself implicated with MM by reaching out to him at d2 and not hammering him yesterday, it seems. So:

Yes, it is extremely unlikely David staged all this as an elaborate plan to sack himself killing a BG. It doesn't make sense for the scum to elaborately plan out a contingency plan that only gives them a slight edge at best when they weren't even sure Naz would flip random TPR.

I scumread MM at this point, without a doubt.

35. ISO #3085

36. ISO #3086

Quote Originally Posted by Dunna View Post
    I am making the chart, currently working in order with the keyword "-vote". There is a better keyword to use, or?
    Well I think if you search [vote] that will give you all the real votes as real votes need the bbcode tags.

37. ISO #3087

38. ISO #3088

39. ISO #3089

His defense is already present; what do you hope for him to add?
    we were talking about him since 3/4/5 hours maybe? without him being present.
    I had no ideas what he should or could have said to defend himself but I think he can have the chance to do it.

We was not talking about someone 90% of the time afk.

40. ISO #3090

41. ISO #3091

42. ISO #3092

43. ISO #3093

Quote Originally Posted by TheGodDavid View Post
    Not sure right now.
    Well, since we have to decide whether you or MM is the liar, I would ask that you take the time to look back through D1 and come up with some pairings.

@blinkskater since you really want MM I am also curious about who you would pair him with. I think you said unknown but not sure on that.

44. ISO #3094

45. ISO #3095

46. ISO #3096

47. ISO #3097

48. ISO #3098

Also @blinkskater if you’re town, why are you tunneling MM and not considering if David could be lying?
    Unknown whispers slightly in David's ears as the sun disappear from the sky. "Listen, David. Blink is dangerous for our plan." His breath was fast, almost as if a hidden threat could come at any moment. "He will come for us David, he will come!" The man face was shrouded in shadows but the tone of his voice gave his emotions away. Ruthless planning mixed with fear. "Blink will jump at any occasion to kill MM. If MM sticks with his claim, as soon as you see this opportunity, counterclaim him. You will use your roleblock tonight, and your sacrifice will help us kill MM and Blink, and then, the victory will be mine." As he finished talking, he leaned forward to look into David's eyes, a huge gaping smile distorting his face; a sight of true darkness and evil. Compelled, David set out on his heinous task, for the glory of freedom...

49. ISO #3099

Unknown whispers slightly in David's ears as the sun disappear from the sky. "Listen, David. Blink is dangerous for our plan." His breath was fast, almost as if a hidden threat could come at any moment. "He will come for us David, he will come!" The man face was shrouded in shadows but the tone of his voice gave his emotions away. Ruthless planning mixed with fear. "Blink will jump at any occasion to kill MM. If MM sticks with his claim, as soon as you see this opportunity, counterclaim him. You will use your roleblock tonight, and your sacrifice will help us kill MM and Blink, and then, the victory will be mine." As he finished talking, he leaned forward to look into David's eyes, a huge gaping smile distorting his face; a sight of true darkness and evil. Compelled, David set out on his heinous task, for the glory of freedom...
    lol interesting story (fake news)

50. ISO #3100

Inb4 Distorted is The Godfather and the entire setup was a lie.

Also that was hilarious to read, and disturbingly possible