Where's Illuminati????
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Where's Illuminati????

Where is the Illuminati setup, the one with 4 possible role lists? It was here and it disappeared... WHERE IS ITTTTT?!!?!?! I wanted to post "bump" in the thread but I couldn't find it! Did the real Illuminati destroy it?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5
    Ganelon

Re: Where's Illuminati????

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    3rd one was a troll and not a game, 1st one probably was never approved.
    This entire illuminati talk gave me an idea for a setup. A setup where people are allowed to post only a limited number of times per day (no more than 15-20 posts per player). Dead people gain certain abilities after being lynched, and two special roles - one Town-aligned, the other Mafia-aligned - that can talk to the dead players during the day (it's a targeted day ability). Last wills allowed. Perhaps make it so dead 'Mediums' can talk to their respective faction the day after they died (i.e. they can post but they may not vote)

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    This entire illuminati talk gave me an idea for a setup. A setup where people are allowed to post only a limited number of times per day (no more than 15-20 posts per player). Dead people gain certain abilities after being lynched, and two special roles - one Town-aligned, the other Mafia-aligned - that can talk to the dead players during the day (it's a targeted day ability). Last wills allowed. Perhaps make it so dead 'Mediums' can talk to their respective faction the day after they died (i.e. they can post but they may not vote)
    and then there is a hidden player that nobody knows about. BUT HE IS THERE!!

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    there hasn't been a illuminati setup. you are mistaken.
    Fool, I've seen it myself. Setup A Setup B Setup C Setup D, two with Illuminati, two without them (with mafia). With a conspiracy theorist, and his goal was to readjust his theory to fit the role list, AKA know the real role list. Convinced?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

8. ISO #8

3rd one was a troll and not a game, 1st one probably was never approved.
    Third one is not a troll! It's a nice WIFOM game actually XD if it was 100% random pick, with a 50/50 chance, I'd say bump that game lol
    Last edited by Marshmallow Marshall; April 19th, 2018 at 09:21 AM.

9. ISO #9

6 setups
    2 setups
    2 setups
    You were right!
    There are setups with multiple setup possibilities!

Strange that you had trouble finding any of those 2 Illuminati setups. Shouldn't take long from my experience.
    I'm still pretty sure there was a thread with 4 setups though. I guess it has been deleted. But the 6 setups one is KINDA SIMILAR, I even wonder if it had been copied on the other one.

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    This entire illuminati talk gave me an idea for a setup. A setup where people are allowed to post only a limited number of times per day (no more than 15-20 posts per player).
    Or make a setup where everyone is allowed 5 posts per day only. To increase their allowed max post count they have to post either a joke, or a love letter, or a meme.
    • a love letter towards the host = 10 additional posts allowed
    • a meme referring to a post in the game = 5 additional posts allowed
    • joke about a player in the game = 3 additional posts allowed
    • an insult towards naz = for free

12. ISO #12

Or make a setup where everyone is allowed 5 posts per day only. To increase their allowed max post count they have to post either a joke, or a love letter, or a meme.
    • a love letter towards the host = 10 additional posts allowed
    • a meme referring to a post in the game = 5 additional posts allowed
    • joke about a player in the game = 3 additional posts allowed
    • an insult towards naz = for free
    Wtf...

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

wut?
    Insults for free...

16. ISO #16

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Where is the Illuminati setup, the one with 4 possible role lists? It was here and it disappeared... WHERE IS ITTTTT?!!?!?! I wanted to post "bump" in the thread but I couldn't find it! Did the real Illuminati destroy it?
    that was going to be the save I was going to host before spirits

If you guys wan't ill host it