User Tag List

Page 27 of 77 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 37 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,350 of 3805
  1. ISO #1301

2. ISO #1302
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM The Smith's

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Why? What exactly makes Scv scummy? It's rare I don't scumread him, but this time I don't.
    He's not hammering people.

3. ISO #1303

4. ISO #1304

5. ISO #1305

6. ISO #1306

7. ISO #1307

8. ISO #1308

9. ISO #1309
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    I Agree

-vote Hybrid
    Stop it with the Hybrid shit. Anyone voting up Hybrid will be scum read by me.

10. ISO #1310

11. ISO #1311

12. ISO #1312
    Ganelon

@Distorted

There are currently 10 users browsing this thread. (6 members and 4 guests)

Magoroth, blinkskater, Distorted, Efekannn02, Marshmallow Marshall, Noz_Bugz

13. ISO #1313

14. ISO #1314

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    pffs just made a huge ass long wall post that included quotes anyway the summary of it was dist mag having solid opinions on setup and was actually making up good arguements with those, me suspecting noz bugz a little bit since it kinda looked like he was trying to make it look like he s buddying with mm and being rivalish at the same time.

But i ll redo the MM part since he s my scum read rn.
    First of all, he s a huge dumbass shit that assuming we are not yet sleeping at 5 am in a school night...

March 6th, 2018, 04:31 AM

March 6th, 2018, 05:04 AM

FYI JUST BECAUSE I STOOD UP A LITTLE BIT LATE IT DOESNT MEAN II M AWAKE ALL THE NIGHT ALONG
    AND HE IS IN FRANCE, HE KNOWS THAT IT S PRETTY LATE FOR US AS WELL ESPEACILLY FOR ME. JUST CUZ OF THAT +SCUM POINTS. oh also he didnt accuse any other players that were afk, just me and efe so that s why +scum points as well.

No we can actually narrow a lynch pool. Rigger will have to claim not smith-ish thing, most probably citizen. Mafias jsut cant go ahead and claim the smith roles since we may have an authenticator. Just send him all the items then boom it s done. You've succsesfully caught the mafia! Oh forgot, you actually couldn't have use that kind of logic, just going for the obvious things yeah...

No it wasn't a slip, it was actually a good arguement made of magoroth. You just cant go ahead and give someone a gun or vest randomly nor you can use the random items. They might have just been rigged which you've agreed on later on as well. +SCUM POINTS.

Those points are not very quite useful with their objectives they are quite a bit wifom points to be given out to get the lynch easier

fuck off, why would a mafia do that? even though you ve litreally meta trusted someone who claimed mafia at the start of the game though

so yeh more will be coming after i come from the fitness
    Kay. First: I am nocturnal OKAY? It's not my fault if you go at school, kid... ;) And IDK where's Efe so yeeah.

Roles are hidden. A rolecall, with 13 players that can lie because they're scum, they want to meatshield as citizen, they dont want to die as TPR... Really? You want to rolecall? There's not even a guarenteed authenticator. Also you don't "send him the items", he checks them...

Painting, that's what it is... I got out something that could be useful. I didn't say it was wrong. Plus, slips aren't just for scum ya know...

Where's the WIFOM in that?

Because WIFOM, you just said it. Lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

15. ISO #1315
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    I Agree with you too m8 scum readers are always done by scum as the rules say and since the rules say that i need to kill scums it must be you

-vote Magoroth
    LMAO. You got any real scum read on me or are you just voting in circles? You just changed your vote 3 times in 5 minutes. Indecisive, I see? The fuck you doing? You a Rigger?

16. ISO #1316

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    He's not hammering people.
    Noone was at L-1 yet XD
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

17. ISO #1317

18. ISO #1318

19. ISO #1319
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Noz was talking about somthing about MM feels off, not hybrid.
    Then I'm not the only one who's noticed it! ;P

20. ISO #1320
    Ganelon

Kay. First: I am nocturnal OKAY? It's not my fault if you go at school, kid... ;) And IDK where's Efe so yeeah.

Roles are hidden. A rolecall, with 13 players that can lie because they're scum, they want to meatshield as citizen, they dont want to die as TPR... Really? You want to rolecall? There's not even a guarenteed authenticator. Also you don't "send him the items", he checks them...

Painting, that's what it is... I got out something that could be useful. I didn't say it was wrong. Plus, slips aren't just for scum ya know...

Where's the WIFOM in that?

Because WIFOM, you just said it. Lol.
    I have a question.

Why do you consistently mark possible 'TPR/Citizen/Insert Town Role here' slips like that? That's not very helpful to town...

21. ISO #1321

Noone was at L-1 yet XD
    but his vote is on hybrid (most likely person to get to L-1) meaning he cant hammer him.

And does anyone else just find it funny that last game SCV says "I will hammer anyone at L-1". literally almost scum read across the board for saying that by most people.. now he is actually voting normall and we are scum reading him for "not wanting to hammer at L-1".. haha

22. ISO #1322

23. ISO #1323
    Ganelon

but his vote is on hybrid (most likely person to get to L-1) meaning he cant hammer him.

And does anyone else just find it funny that last game SCV says "I will hammer anyone at L-1". literally almost scum read across the board for saying that by most people.. now he is actually voting normall and we are scum reading him for "not wanting to hammer at L-1".. haha
    Yeh, Scv is probably participating in some weird social experiment...

24. ISO #1324

i find it funny lol, i 100% town read scv for wanting to hammer anyone at L1. but theres no readon to play the same exact way 2 games in a row wheres the fun in that? and voting the afk troll poster on a day one.... could go either way IMO

25. ISO #1325

26. ISO #1326
    Ganelon

i just figured out your plan. You want people to think you wont shoot me so they give you a gun so you shoot me.
    -vote Efekannn02

27. ISO #1327

@naz whats ur read on noz?

-vote noz_bugz
    I haven't read anything past this post, but noz soft claimed a power role so I don't want to lynch him unless you guys really trust your meta on him, then he is either mafia or Rigger. I don't known him well enough to know, iirc he hasn't contributed much to seem town to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

28. ISO #1328

29. ISO #1329
    Ganelon

-vote Scvmurderer

Let's see what THE LYNCH TRAIN has to say for himself first.

30. ISO #1330

31. ISO #1331
    Ganelon

I honestly dont think efe's plan is related to his role at all. I think it is literally a personal thing lol so i put that as NAI
    Might be...

An idea just popped into my head - could it be that one of the guys who's saying he'll shoot someone/is willing to try out items/armour is actually a rigger? The rigger obviously cannot kill himself, so he wouldn't be putting himself at risk by loudly going 'gimme guns/vests/Lynch immunity!'

32. ISO #1332
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    at this point, i'm going to say we are probally fucked and scum are just going to confuse/win the game they don't even need guns townies will be lynched game will be lost for us, TOWNSMITH DO YOU HEAR ME? GIVE ME A GUN I will USE IT FFS
    I agree, give me or Blink guns, pref. both of us :P

33. ISO #1333

naz was also just on for 5-10 mins after I asked about noz then vanished........
    Sorry I only have like 48 hours with my grandma, this is prob the last time I'll ever see her in my life. I was typing a response and then she wanted to talk to me so I closed my phone. I'm in bed now though, no more distractions🙃
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

34. ISO #1334

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    Sorry I only have like 48 hours with my grandma, this is prob the last time I'll ever see her in my life. I was typing a response and then she wanted to talk to me so I closed my phone. I'm in bed now though, no more distractions🙃
    oh...well now i feel bad =( ill send some nudes to make up for it later.

35. ISO #1335

36. ISO #1336

Might be...

An idea just popped into my head - could it be that one of the guys who's saying he'll shoot someone/is willing to try out items/armour is actually a rigger? The rigger obviously cannot kill himself, so he wouldn't be putting himself at risk by loudly going 'gimme guns/vests/Lynch immunity!'
    i think this just put u into town category for me...

37. ISO #1337

LMAO. You got any real scum read on me or are you just voting in circles? You just changed your vote 3 times in 5 minutes. Indecisive, I see? The fuck you doing? You a Rigger?
    no i am doing what my kind polite heart says it says i need to serve distorted in a great way

-vote Distorted

Distorted Is Dead Under My Protection Haha Now And
    I Like Ice Cream

38. ISO #1338

39. ISO #1339
    Ganelon

-court

Evils on Efekannn

40. ISO #1340

41. ISO #1341

42. ISO #1342

i just figured out your plan. You want people to think you wont shoot me so they give you a gun so you shoot me.
    im not that dumb why use a plan over dunb things when i have brains

im a pacifist because of being forced of being polite distorted is town and i wont shoot him
    I Like Ice Cream

43. ISO #1343
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    Done with english, any questions for me?
    What is the square root of 16.384

44. ISO #1344

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    Naz or Hybrid, i'll go which way the wind blows
    Fuck you heres an OMGUS vote while I finish reading
    -vote noz_bugz

Also Hybrid for gamethrowing mvp this morning with Voss's mafia bot, crier game, and this

45. ISO #1345

honestly i hvae a strong feeling that rumox or magoroth is scum. Both of them are doing stuff I do pretty much explicitly as scum......

Rumox that to town for town post and his very level headed arguments.

Magoroth for "ill reread everyones posts (which btw......lol dont worry about it though NOW there isnt the time =P) and that small court thing with efe....i know it's small but when im scum and out of site i tend to do the "scum in plain site"..i know itw as a complete joke but i really feel we have a similar game style lol.

46. ISO #1346
    Ganelon

What is the square root of 16.384
    Seriously, just participate. You're not a celebrity; you don't need to 'answer questions'; you need to ASK questions.
    ++scumpoints.

47. ISO #1347
    Ganelon

honestly i hvae a strong feeling that rumox or magoroth is scum. Both of them are doing stuff I do pretty much explicitly as scum......

Magoroth for "ill reread everyones posts (which btw......lol dont worry about it though NOW there isnt the time =P) and that small court thing with efe....i know it's small but when im scum and out of site i tend to do the "scum in plain site"..i know itw as a complete joke but i really feel we have a similar game style lol.
    Nah fam, when I'm scum I go 'confirmed auditor here, PM roles' :P

48. ISO #1348

49. ISO #1349

50. ISO #1350
    Ganelon

Interesting that I heavily suspected you at the beginning - especially when you interacted with Noz, and that my suspicions quieted down after one post; however yours still haven't ;P or do you think I'm trying to buddy you? Last game, you read me as a 'misguided townie' at first and I was scum