S-FM 248 The Smith's - Page 9
Register

User Tag List

Page 9 of 77 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 59 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #401

2. ISO #402

Re: S-FM The Smith's

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    For all we know the rigger could be the only smith we have in the game.
    But I will still assume we have a gunsmith in the town and in the mafia.
    IF that assumption turns out to be true; communication and allegiances will be necessary to win.
    IF it is not; usual read gameplay and nights actions can solve the riddle for us.

BUT take into consideration these two points :
    -Any player can give their item to someone else at the cost of a night action.
    -An item use forbid the use of a night action.

These two elements tell us that items are worse on TPR than on Cits, and that items may be passed freely from hand to hand without original gunsmith knowing. So our strategy about giving a gun to someone first night could backfire on us heavily, because we would need to confirm the original target still has his gun, which in turn blocks his night action, and gives less than what we would have gotten without doing it.
    Everything you have been posting are really good points information and safe to say you are a good town read for me, also im going to hard claim Cit here and let yall know i have my gun liscense and dont mind wielding a 45

3. ISO #403

4. ISO #404

5. ISO #405
    Ganelon

My town reads are Blink, Noz and Fielzbanks. Everyone else is scum.

6. ISO #406
    Ganelon

By the way, since there can be no scum kill on N1, I propose that we lynch nobody today.

7. ISO #407
    Ganelon

+ do you guys think the Rigger would claim anything other than Citizen?

8. ISO #408

9. ISO #409

10. ISO #410

11. ISO #411

12. ISO #412

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Also im up for a sheep lynch that guys dumber then a bag of rocks but im not ok with lynching low posters because all of our low posters at the time were asleep... We can get more information from people who have had more interactions with each other when lynching
    You know we still have 34+ hours in the day? I don't think they will be asleep that long.

13. ISO #413

14. ISO #414

Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    -vote Efekannn02

Ez :clap:
    Found a scum.
    Hm i actually have a slight townread on efe for this, in my opinion he is actingnlike we/want expect him to act to appear, like a scum, when he is actually town, and as much as he wanta to kill distorted he wants the fake items/to not use them

15. ISO #415

16. ISO #416

17. ISO #417

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    I find the Multitasker role interesting,

@SuperJack if Mafia have a Weaponsmith and Multitasker, can they pass a gun to the Multitasker two nights in a row and then kill 2 people on Night 3? Or is it only 1 vest/1 shoot combo allowed.
    Multitasker can use two guns in one night.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

18. ISO #418

19. ISO #419

20. ISO #420

21. ISO #421

When they werr talked about getting lynched for being inactive there was 46 hours left... I think you misinterpret me here
    yes - im not taking a snapshot of the current low posters and saying "lets lynch them" I am saying when EoD comes, whomever is the lowest posters will be the deciding factors

22. ISO #422

23. ISO #423

24. ISO #424

Hm i actually have a slight townread on efe for this, in my opinion he is actingnlike we/want expect him to act to appear, like a scum, when he is actually town, and as much as he wanta to kill distorted he wants the fake items/to not use them
    Explain yourself. If he is town, he shouldn't be willing to cooperate with scum/rigger for ANY reason. Also, I'd like to hear him defend himself.

25. ISO #425

26. ISO #426

27. ISO #427

28. ISO #428

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    if we have no confident lynches by EoD I am going to push for a low poster to lynch.
    Something I want to add; Lynching a low poster at random gives us little to no information regardless of if they are scum/town.
    So you'd better have a good case against the low poster you specifically choose if the time comes.

29. ISO #429

30. ISO #430

31. ISO #431

In that post was the explanation if you want to try to understand Effie be my guest
    Why try to understand him when we can just lynch him? If he's made it clear he is willing to cooperate with the mafia/rigger he will do us no good if he is left alive.

32. ISO #432

Why try to understand him when we can just lynch him? If he's made it clear he is willing to cooperate with the mafia/rigger he will do us no good if he is left alive.
    Is that your inner scum creeping out? What efe is doing is questionable but its entirely in his meta. If he wants to intentionally be a target for Rigged items, power to him. Efe is a type of player you will get a better read of as the game progresses. I think a vote on him right now is 100% wrong.

33. ISO #433
    Ganelon

Wat? Don’t lynch Efekannn just becausehe’s acting like this - it’s his playstyle. Also, I would advise you all mot to lynch day 1. Anybody who presses for a lynch on day 1 will be my prime suspect!

34. ISO #434
    Ganelon

+2 scumpoints for Marluxion, although I feel no scum would say what he said - he may be a misguided townie... or the rigger.

35. ISO #435
    Ganelon

I would like to state something that may become relevant later on in the game: Distorted and Marluxion gave me strong Jester vibes at the beginning of the game - but Jester’s not a possible role. Discuss.

36. ISO #436

37. ISO #437

38. ISO #438

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Wat? Don’t lynch Efekannn just becausehe’s acting like this - it’s his playstyle. Also, I would advise you all mot to lynch day 1. Anybody who presses for a lynch on day 1 will be my prime suspect!
    I 100% think a day one lynch is could potentially be helpfull but if we all decide against that im OK with it too

39. ISO #439

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Is that your inner scum creeping out? What efe is doing is questionable but its entirely in his meta. If he wants to intentionally be a target for Rigged items, power to him. Efe is a type of player you will get a better read of as the game progresses. I think a vote on him right now is 100% wrong.
    +2 scumpoints for Marluxion, although I feel no scum would say what he said - he may be a misguided townie... or the rigger.
    I feel I'm not misguided in the slightest. Just because Efe's 'Meta' is acting as scummy as possible doesn't mean we shouldn't act on something that seems like it's scummy. And willingness to cooperate with the mafia reeks of scum.

Nice of you two to jump up and immediately defend him before he can even defend himself, though.

Why not? This is just giving the scum opportunities to get weapons and armor. There's no reason not to treat this as a mountainous game D1. We can still find scum.

40. ISO #440
    Ganelon

Look at the opening of last game =P lol i always troll at game start
    Not talking about trolling, and, besides, I haven’t seen you troll this game.

41. ISO #441

So, in otherwords, your encouraging people to lurk/not post much?
    day 1 only comes once. The only day that Mafia have not had time to talk, coordinate and strategize. getting everyone to talk as much as possible on day 1 will have a snowball effect of information from everyday out from here. pushing a low poster day 1, for the amount we gain from the rest of the game to me is very, very worth it.

42. ISO #442

43. ISO #443

So, in otherwords, your encouraging people to lurk/not post much?
    If thats how you want to interpret it sure(i had agreed with your reason for saying it after you said it), take me trying to help the town and twist it into something scummy if you must +3 scum points for you

44. ISO #444
    Ganelon

day 1 only comes once. The only day that Mafia have not had time to talk, coordinate and strategize. getting everyone to talk as much as possible on day 1 will have a snowball effect of information from everyday out from here. pushing a low poster day 1, for the amount we gain from the rest of the game to me is very, very worth it.

+1, you’ve partially washed some of your scumpoibts

45. ISO #445

46. ISO #446

If thats how you want to interpret it sure(i had agreed with your reason for saying it after you said it), take me trying to help the town and twist it into something scummy if you must +3 scum points for you
    Thats exactly what it does though. You just said you would rather lynch someone who has given more information, since low posters dont have info they will just lurk so their lynch would not reveal info - gives the scum the perfect cover. So to get more info why not put an incentive FOR people to give information?

47. ISO #447

Thats exactly what it does though. You just said you would rather lynch someone who has given more information, since low posters dont have info they will just lurk so their lynch would not reveal info - gives the scum the perfect cover. So to get more info why not put an incentive FOR people to give information?
    Okay let me try to clarify this in a way that you can understand I agree with why you want to get the people who aren't posting to post we say we're going to Lynch them if they don't post to Spur them to post I get it but what I am saying is that when we actually want to Lynch somebody we shouldn't solely do it for the fact that they have low post counts when end of day comes I will be basing my votes off interactions and the more interactions I have to go off the better so I am agreeing with you you turd(kind of)

48. ISO #448

Every single game that i have played so far that has been lost has been attributed in some way to inactive players. (with the exception of haloden).

Return of Haloden - Remember there was a double town lynch that was started due to an inactive (can look it up if needed)
    "regular" FM game (with secondary roles) - suntax being afk
    sc2 version of FM - crier AND a mafia being AFK
    Which Witch is which - Noz being afk, used that to my advantage saying he was being scapegoated

Scum save low posters until near MYLO scenarios to scapegoat them. Putting low posters on the lynching block day 1 forces people to talk, give information, and help prevent scum from scapegoating later.

49. ISO #449

Okay let me try to clarify this in a way that you can understand I agree with why you want to get the people who aren't posting to post we say we're going to Lynch them if they don't post to Spur them to post I get it but what I am saying is that when we actually want to Lynch somebody we shouldn't solely do it for the fact that they have low post counts when end of day comes I will be basing my votes off interactions and the more interactions I have to go off the better so I am agreeing with you you turd(kind of)
    Well, if there is a strong scum read or valueble lynch based off interactions, then the scenario of "having no good lynches" wouldent apply....

50. ISO #450

I like how you gave him 'scum points' just for bringing up a completely valid argument. Also... when you say 'help the town', i can't help but feel that you're distant in saying that? as if you don't consider yourself part of the town, and rather you're just doing us a favor? Possible scumslip?

And yet you're not fine with lynching Efe when he's shown nothing but scummy interactions and posts? Why is that?