Register

User Tag List

Page 20 of 33 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 ... LastLast
Results 951 to 1,000 of 1638
  1. ISO #951

2. ISO #952

Re: S-FM Fableblood III - The Return of Haloden

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Even if you and efe BOTH popped up town, still have another lynch (which is why I don't mind agreeing to the extra time in that OFF OFF chance)

Either way, if you want that time I feel a vote on efekannn is how your going to get it. If I didn't vote i'm pretty sure the other people still will.

This seems pretty clear cut at this point.
    I think that speeding up the lynches is pretty anti-town. Why not give it the full 48 hours for both of us?

It would at least help me sync up my schedule to talk to unknown (sorry for being salty yesterday) since he seems to want to interact with me and also give more time to analyze the day thread. Speeding up takes away a lot of that.
    I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.

3. ISO #953

4. ISO #954

5. ISO #955

6. ISO #956

Quote Originally Posted by Whad View Post
    I think that speeding up the lynches is pretty anti-town. Why not give it the full 48 hours for both of us?

It would at least help me sync up my schedule to talk to unknown (sorry for being salty yesterday) since he seems to want to interact with me and also give more time to analyze the day thread. Speeding up takes away a lot of that.
    because efekannn is not going to be giving any information. He is not going to be reading through the thread to offer any conclusions or leads on anyone; he has made that pretty clear. I do not think anyone here will feel good about lynching ANYONE with both you and efekannn voting someone. I know I really will be hesitating on every lynch from here on out if its not on you or efekannn if you are both still alive, and im pretty sure im not alone on that.

7. ISO #957

8. ISO #958

9. ISO #959

10. ISO #960

I townread unknown, you, scvmurderer

efekann is a town lean, MM gets some town points because Hybrid was down to sheep my vote on him (although since followers don't know each other, MM is more likely follower than amadyus if scum I guess... or hybrid was down to bus. My interpretation though was that MM was kind of close-ish to potentially being lynched yesterday though which would be risky for Hybrid to vote on if he is follower and votes his amadyus.)
    In fact, I am confirmed not Armadyus. Hybrid wouldn't have pushed me to L-1 if I was the one lynch to make him lose. I could still be the last Armadyus Follower, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

11. ISO #961

Isn't it too on the nose for Hybrid to be follower and me Amadyus?
    It's a fucking big WIFOM move that he did, given the post of D1 "I wouldn't be dumb enough to reveal my lord publicly like this", something like that... Do I really have to explain why?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

12. ISO #962

13. ISO #963

14. ISO #964

I'm just really confused about everything right now lol. If you guys need to lynch me then that's fine but please remember to give me until the actual end of day to re-read and re-calibrate so after my flip you have another confirmed town's opinion of who the scum are even if my thoughts are misguided.
    Actually, could you please make a complete and as short as possible list of your thoughts, so we can just refer to that one post if you're town? So we can have a post to refer to when we'll do the final lynch(es). If you are actually town and get lynched, your thoughts won't be lost.

15. ISO #965

↑ ↑ ↑ ↑
    ? ? ? ?

16. ISO #966

17. ISO #967

18. ISO #968

19. ISO #969

20. ISO #970

21. ISO #971

This weekend has been extremely busy, which is why I wasn’t able to be on for most of today and why my next few days could be possibly slow (might be looking into replacing out not to screw over an extra vote).

If it’s the last thing I’m going to say, I’m gonna say it. I don’t think we should lynch Whad today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

22. ISO #972

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    This weekend has been extremely busy, which is why I wasn’t able to be on for most of today and why my next few days could be possibly slow (might be looking into replacing out not to screw over an extra vote).

If it’s the last thing I’m going to say, I’m gonna say it. I don’t think we should lynch Whad today.
    How do you feel about efekannn?

23. ISO #973

It took be a while to calm down, and while being away from the game I took quite some time to myself to reflect on the current situation.

If Whad was scum he would have put more effort into lynching me. A lot of people see me as a strong town leader and if his theory could get people to consider lynching me, I think he would have tried it. He didn’t want to lynch me which makes sense from a town perspective.

His vote that he did isn’t suspicious. If he was scum I highly doubt that he would have done something so suspicious. Whad is fairly experienced so I find it hard to believe he would make such a mistake as scum.

Whad makes a point in saying that Hybrid buddied him too much, almost to make it super obvious. As we discussed similar ideas with blinkskater, ideas seen in plain sight aren’t always indicative.

Lastly, his conspiracy theory is something scum would not put that much time into. I’ve played scum a lot, and the things that I notice that differ from me being Town and me being scum, is that you don’t think of crazy gambits like this to get lynches off or to prove yourself as Town. It just doesn’t come naturally.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

24. ISO #974

How do you feel about efekannn?
    I think he or blinkskater could both be scum or one of them. If I had to make a pool, I would be surprised if the scum was either you, Whad, or Marsh. I wouldn’t be surprised if it was in SCVmurderer, Efekannn002, or blinkskater.

25. ISO #975

-vote Efekannn002

26. ISO #976

It took be a while to calm down, and while being away from the game I took quite some time to myself to reflect on the current situation.

If Whad was scum he would have put more effort into lynching me. A lot of people see me as a strong town leader and if his theory could get people to consider lynching me, I think he would have tried it. He didn’t want to lynch me which makes sense from a town perspective.

His vote that he did isn’t suspicious. If he was scum I highly doubt that he would have done something so suspicious. Whad is fairly experienced so I find it hard to believe he would make such a mistake as scum.

Whad makes a point in saying that Hybrid buddied him too much, almost to make it super obvious. As we discussed similar ideas with blinkskater, ideas seen in plain sight aren’t always indicative.

Lastly, his conspiracy theory is something scum would not put that much time into. I’ve played scum a lot, and the things that I notice that differ from me being Town and me being scum, is that you don’t think of crazy gambits like this to get lynches off or to prove yourself as Town. It just doesn’t come naturally.
    ...there is sense behind that but im still strongly suspicious of Whad. I feel that MM hit it on the head with what it was, and MM has played with Hybrid a lot. Also, hybrid brought MM to L-1, I really do not see a follower doing that to their armadillo. so I trust MM.

Between Efekannn and Whad I feel we need a lynch. There was too much shady stuff that happened between the 3 of them to have ONLY hybrid cause all of that. Whad stood up for efekannn and parked a vote on RLVG for voting efekannn. Hybrid was telling everyone to STAY OFF efekannn. He didn't FULLY stick up for him, but he did say that efekannn seemed town to him. That too me is a passive way if he was being STRONG on whad and passive on efekannn.

27. ISO #977

28. ISO #978

OOPs.

-vote efekannn02

29. ISO #979

...there is sense behind that but im still strongly suspicious of Whad. I feel that MM hit it on the head with what it was, and MM has played with Hybrid a lot. Also, hybrid brought MM to L-1, I really do not see a follower doing that to their armadillo. so I trust MM.

Between Efekannn and Whad I feel we need a lynch. There was too much shady stuff that happened between the 3 of them to have ONLY hybrid cause all of that. Whad stood up for efekannn and parked a vote on RLVG for voting efekannn. Hybrid was telling everyone to STAY OFF efekannn. He didn't FULLY stick up for him, but he did say that efekannn seemed town to him. That too me is a passive way if he was being STRONG on whad and passive on efekannn.
    I made my case on why I don’t think Whad is the one we need to lynch. I honestly have high confidence that the scum are in my pile, and while I really want to stay, I don’t think I will be able to stay in the game.

Lead the town to victory, because you are the only one I am certain in not being scum.

30. ISO #980

31. ISO #981

32. ISO #982

saying i agree with it, up arrows =P
    oh XD

33. ISO #983

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Why isnt whad veing lynched....
    No useless haste. I park my vote on Whad but don't want to see him lynched in the second. Further input from Scv is required.

34. ISO #984

Aaargh... I'm agreeing and not agreeing at the same time. The "ok gg" behavior is very scummy to me, and that's what happened in EoD2. But you're right, it's too scummy to be scum in a way (about the vote), and Hybrid just used him as a boosting rocket to get his lynches and frame Whad in the same move. However, I think he didn't want that much you to live, and tried to push you and me more than Blink, which I don't understand much. But he also said that he was town reading you separately, which proves your point.

Whad, I'm still not convinced you're town, but Unknown makes good points. I'd really like to see what I've asked earlier about a short list of reads and why they are.

35. ISO #985

Hm actually.
    -vote Efekannn02
    @Efekannn02 , give real contribution. You're at L-1.

36. ISO #986

I made my case on why I don’t think Whad is the one we need to lynch. I honestly have high confidence that the scum are in my pile, and while I really want to stay, I don’t think I will be able to stay in the game.

Lead the town to victory, because you are the only one I am certain in not being scum.
    Sad to see you go =( is it just this weekend your going to be busy? because it sounds like blink is going to be out for most of tomorrow and i got a few things going on tomorrow as well that will prevent be from being here much. so if there is just the weekend lol it seems to be a good time. That also gives Whad time to put a few things together, as I said, either efekan or Whad im fine with, but I would like to give Whad the chance to get it all together. SCV has also been running 11-12 hour days so sure nobody would mind lol.

37. ISO #987

Sad to see you go =( is it just this weekend your going to be busy? because it sounds like blink is going to be out for most of tomorrow and i got a few things going on tomorrow as well that will prevent be from being here much. so if there is just the weekend lol it seems to be a good time. That also gives Whad time to put a few things together, as I said, either efekan or Whad im fine with, but I would like to give Whad the chance to get it all together. SCV has also been running 11-12 hour days so sure nobody would mind lol.
    Yeah. Actually. @blinkskater , could you please vote Efekannn02? And @Distorted , could you please unvote him? I'd really prefer the hammer in the hands of Distorted. He is the only player out of Unknown, who's not to take in account anymore apparently =(, I am sure to be town. I have suspicions on Blink, and don't want to see him hammer early to shorten our discussion time.

38. ISO #988

39. ISO #989

By the way, Unknown is right about you, Distorted. I never thought I would say that to you some day, but you are the one who shall lead us to the light. Alike Scv, the fallen Dark Lord, who is not showing up nor guiding anyone. And who is uhm... not very good at FMs, alike Distorted who has shown great logic. Bye bye signature.

40. ISO #990

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    By the way, Unknown is right about you, Distorted. I never thought I would say that to you some day, but you are the one who shall lead us to the light. Alike Scv, the fallen Dark Lord, who is not showing up nor guiding anyone. And who is uhm... not very good at FMs, alike Distorted who has shown great logic. Bye bye signature.
    Thank you I have enjoyed playing with you as well, this is definitely refreshing over the mod, where if you actually question someone you instantly get lynched for "random accusations" ....I never understood peoples logic on that on the mod lol.

And SCV is a good player, he has just been swamped with work due to the 11-12 hour work weeks for holiday season....and it's just starting D:

41. ISO #991

Thank you I have enjoyed playing with you as well, this is definitely refreshing over the mod, where if you actually question someone you instantly get lynched for "random accusations" ....I never understood peoples logic on that on the mod lol.

And SCV is a good player, he has just been swamped with work due to the 11-12 hour work weeks for holiday season....and it's just starting D:
    On the mod he is. Maybe he has learnt a little bit since he has started playing FM, but I've seen him in the first games. . But yeah, holiday season sucks for some people lol.

42. ISO #992

On the mod he is. Maybe he has learnt a little bit since he has started playing FM, but I've seen him in the first games. . But yeah, holiday season sucks for some people lol.
    But anyway, offtopic alert!!! And I really want Efekannn to get here and reply.

43. ISO #993

No useless haste. I park my vote on Whad but don't want to see him lynched in the second. Further input from Scv is required.
    Hm, I've now caught up reading. Gonna pick up family at hbus stop then come give input
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

44. ISO #994

This heresy.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

45. ISO #995

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Hm, I've now caught up reading. Gonna pick up family at hbus stop then come give input
    Ok good!

46. ISO #996

This heresy.
    ain't leaving CHOOOO or anything, just stating my thoughts lol.

47. ISO #997

48. ISO #998

On a side note. While I do think distorted is town at the moment, we are getting into the mindset distorted has no possibility of be scum. It's not hard to get into the mindset of lynching ones followers and being as helpful as possible to town in doing so.

49. ISO #999

On a side note. While I do think distorted is town at the moment, we are getting into the mindset distorted has no possibility of be scum. It's not hard to get into the mindset of lynching ones followers and being as helpful as possible to town in doing so.
    what's your opinions on the whole lynch that just went down? specifically with Whad and Efekannnn?
    and how that reflects on your opinion with blink?

50. ISO #1000

If he's scum, I leave CHOOOO. And I really don't want to. DON'T BE SCUM, DISTORTED.

More seriously, I don't see a line in the possible spacetimes where he is scum. I don't think it's a bad thing to trust him as we do.