Night 6, Le Forever Alone Sheriff
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1
    Vader

Night 6, Le Forever Alone Sheriff

I thought I'd kill time by posting in here and amusing myself with my own words.
    Really. I'm such a sad person.
    I will leave some notes for posterity.

Devourer, why you clean student, lol. He said he took a role. The mentor could have easily spoken up and cleared that up right away. Completely escapes me why you did that.

There were actually a lot of questionable things scum did this game. Which makes me angry at the town PRs for literally tossing the easy town win out the window. Seriously. Sheriffs and lookout going afk. Ridiculous.

I thought WIFOMing witch was pretty lolz. I was determined to keep the devourer off my back so he can't clean my role and last will. Don't know if the rifle threat worked or not, but at least it staved off the devourer.

I don't actually have the rifle. If Red Mafia has it, which I'm sure there's one in my vault, then they'll know I'm bluffing. But maybe they'll think I'm the witch, too. Heh. Who knows.

Of course now, the biggest conundrum is why Lando turned up suspicious in my results. He's either an actress, or the victim of a framer. I'm 90% sure it's the latter, which means Roger is actually the neutral and Han is the framer. DUN DUN DUUUUUN.

But why Han didn't vie for any items... Strange. Oh well. Someone will figure it out, hopefully. Or I'll just wait till end game. Town's probably going to lose. But not before I expose every single scum just to show that town could have easily won if being afk wasn't such a large problem.

I will go back into my forever alone corner now.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3
    Vader

Re: Night 6, Le Forever Alone Sheriff

I'M SORRYYYYY.
    PLZ DUN GIMME ANOTHER TIMEOUT IN THE CORNER, MS. LUNA.

4. ISO #4