Day 3: Here come the Mighty Men! - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. ISO #51
    Phoebe

Re: Day 3: Here come the Mighty Men!

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    But, if Ben turns out to be Sheriff/Jailor/Vigilante, etc.
    Well...
    1. If Ben claims Sheriff, then we then means Rodger could be lying (or Ben). What are the chances of two Sheriffs in this vault? Luna = Trolling??
    2. If he claims Jailor, he has to give a pretty good reason of executing Rachel and proof of jailing someone in N2.
    3. If he claims anything else, he pretty much has to give proof. It's easy to lie with the Random Any's in this vault. It would've been easy for Biggs to claim a Town role, too.

2. ISO #52
    Phoebe

Quote Originally Posted by Phoebe View Post
    Well...
    1. If Ben claims Sheriff, then that means Rodger could be lying (or Ben). What are the chances of two Sheriffs in this vault? Luna = Trolling??
    2. If he claims Jailor, he has to give a pretty good reason of executing Rachel and proof of jailing someone in N2.
    3. If he claims anything else, he pretty much has to give proof. It's easy to lie with the Random Any's in this vault. It would've been easy for Biggs to claim a Town role, too.
    Fix'd. I derped.

@Biggs - I think he'll claim Sheriff.. But if he does, I won't believe him.

3. ISO #53
    Paul

I feel like I have two people trying to goad me into voting before Ben can even defend himself. This isn't allaying my suspicions of you and Rodgers being on the same team, Phoebe. Funny how you unvoted Ben and are trying to convince me to vote for him.

If Ben doesn't claim at all, I will vote for him. I just want to see what he has to say first.

4. ISO #54
    Phoebe

I feel like I have two people trying to goad me into voting before Ben can even defend himself. This isn't allaying my suspicions of you and Rodgers being on the same team, Phoebe. Funny how you unvoted Ben and are trying to convince me to vote for him.

If Ben doesn't claim at all, I will vote for him. I just want to see what he has to say first.
    I'm not trying to convince you, I was just saying Student isn't worth losing if Ben claims something bigger.

Yeah, if Ben is inno, you would die tomorrow. But, if Ben turns out to be Sheriff/Jailor/Vigilante, etc., it's not worth losing him over a Student.

5. ISO #55
    Biggs

so uh. if anyone wants a student then pls state some reasons why i should choose u.

6. ISO #56
    Bragg

wat? a claim? no way!

there's at least 2 neuts in here. lurker Biggs can be a student, I would do the same if I were him

Benny Hill's wall of text seemed forced and he could be another Paul trying to hard to look like a good guy. more claims pls!

vote Ben

7. ISO #57
    Bragg

oh and I had no visits if you didn't guess already

u think I'm to ugly?

8. ISO #58
    Klaus

Klaus here, ja. Nothing happen to him last night. No one likes Klaus. =(

So we pressure voting Ben, ja? Paul, Ben, and Wicket zeem rather scummy. Zhey all want to be ze town leader, but try too hard!

-vote Ben

No kills mean Devourer did not kill! No one claimed jailed so zhey must be on ze same side. Unless Ben was jailed, ja? Then he would be scum anyway for not dying!

Klaus also find something interesting around post forty-three:

HEY HEY. NO DISCUSSION ABOUT COM IDENTITIES.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    yes but u are allowed to discuss com identitys in night chats hence why i wanted to pick eddy :P
    Where does it zay you can post COM identities in night chat? Klaus can not find zhis anywhere.

9. ISO #59
    Klaus

If Ben flips Town role, we know zat Rodgers or Biggs is lying.
    If Ben flips Evil role, we know zat Rodgers is telling the truth and is Sheriff and zat Biggs is probably Student.

Correct?

Ben really needs to accomodate these 24 hour days if he wants to defend himself in time, Klaus thinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Bragg View Post
    u think I'm to ugly?
    It is okay. No one visit Klaus either. Want to be friends?

10. ISO #60
    Wicket

Finaly! Something happened! Alright!

-vote Ben

11. ISO #61
    Wicket

This should have been a Hammer. Methinks Biggs should choose me if you are a student. If not undouse me please

12. ISO #62
    Wicket

Student
    Devourer
    Detective
    NCR
    Ventrilloquist
    Ventrilloquist

13. ISO #63
    Wicket

Discuss!

14. ISO #64
    Bragg

that was fast. scum hammer?

15. ISO #65
    Wicket

Quote Originally Posted by Bragg View Post
    that was fast. scum hammer?
    Just let me out of your quarrels. I have no interest to get involved with you guys!

16. ISO #66
    Klaus

Quote Originally Posted by Wicket View Post
    Student
    Devourer
    Detective
    NCR
    Ventrilloquist
    Ventrilloquist
    What is zhis? Ventriloquist? How would you know zhere is a Ventriloquist unless you are a Ventriloquist?

17. ISO #67
    Klaus

Klaus Tally

Ben ( 5 ): Rodgers, Biggs, Bragg, Klaus,
    Wicket

Wicket was ze Hammer!

18. ISO #68
    Wicket

3 Interviews today = 1 Ventrilloquist and 2 puppets. No scum hunting at all. Major lurking. I backtracked the day chat yesterday. Those 3 guys had all around the post count of Phoebe but he wasn't interviewed. So something looked really fishy to me. But whatever.

This is the last day in this Vault and Town is probably gone out of it. The Graveyard will only show names of the dead. Now try to think once in a while what a huge advantage that is for all the Mafia and Neutrals in here.

19. ISO #69
    Wicket

3 Interviews today = 1 Ventrilloquist and 2 puppets. No scum hunting at all. Major lurking. I backtracked the day chat yesterday. Those 3 guys had all around the post count of Rodgers but he wasn't interviewed. So something looked really fishy to me. But whatever.

This is the last day in this Vault and Town is probably gone out of it. The Graveyard will only show names of the dead. Now try to think once in a while what a huge advantage that is for all the Mafia and Neutrals in here.
    I am too stupid to get the names right! I even can't differ between your names, cuz the post quality of almost everybody in here is below 0

20. ISO #70
    Wicket

And this makes only sense if we have either all the noobs in this Vault. Or we have 2 Guys simulating to be 6 guys at the same time. This Vault only had 2 Town roles from the beginning.

Jawohl! That's how it is. Now use the rest of the day chat wisely. Ventrilloquists are low tier targets for the opposite mafia anyway. So you shouldn't fear that the other mafia will kill you next night.

21. ISO #71
    Phoebe

Good job, Wicket! -shoot Wicket

22. ISO #72
    Wicket

Good job, Wicket! -shoot Wicket
    Says Kermit the muppet (puppet). OH THE IRONY!

23. ISO #73
    Phoebe

Says Kermit the muppet (puppet). OH THE IRONY!
    Top three scum of the day
    1. Wicket
    2. Klaus
    3. Bragg

24. ISO #74
    Wicket

Lulz why me? I just want to live in peace without getting night killed from you guys. I don't give a fuck what you do after this Vault. I even show you a way to get the most out of your situation. So that you guys leave me alone. =p

25. ISO #75
    Phoebe

Lulz why me? I just want to live in peace without getting night killed from you guys. I don't give a fuck what you do after this Vault. I even show you a way to get the most out of your situation. So that you guys leave me alone. =p
    >Pretends like he didn't hammer
    >Pretends like he didn't read what Paul posted
    >Pretends as if being pro-town

26. ISO #76
    Klaus

Top three scum of the day
    1. Wicket
    2. Klaus
    3. Bragg
    Klaus thought we were suppose to pressure Ben, ja? There not much time left in day so voting him zeem like not bad action. We now will know if Biggs is scum or not tomorrow. It zeems we not even sure if he is student?

Klaus not sure what Wicket talking about, tho. Is Wicket saying he is scum?

27. ISO #77
    Wicket

>Pretends like he didn't hammer
    >Pretends like he didn't read what Paul posted
    >Pretends as if being pro-town
    stfu puppet

28. ISO #78
    Wicket

Quote Originally Posted by Klaus View Post
    Klaus thought we were suppose to pressure Ben, ja? There not much time left in day so voting him zeem like not bad action. We now will know if Biggs is scum or not tomorrow. It zeems we not even sure if he is student?

Klaus not sure what Wicket talking about, tho. Is Wicket saying he is scum?
    Nope. I didn't say that at all. I said i don't care what you guys do at night it does not concern me. Where does this make me scum exactly?

29. ISO #79
    Klaus

Shouldn't zere be more kills if zere was a Ventriloquist in zhis vault? We have no mafia kills yet, so how that possible?

30. ISO #80
    Wicket

This day chat is pathethic once again. xD

Obi van Kenobi, you were my last hope! At least say something productive or funny as your last words.

31. ISO #81

It's tiimmmeeee!

Here at Galaxy Radio we've beenbrimming with excitement. Nine years ago I was bringing you news andmusic from Twisted Heart 102.6, and finally you listeners and I canmingle again.

I am now broadcasting to you from theVault-Tec installation control booth. Looking out of the window I cansee... Yes! The NCR trooper making the signal I was told to expect,we've been liberated!

I'll power down the Vault-Tec automateddefence system once they get closer – those gun batteries willincinerate anyone coming up the valley if I don't.

So, vault-dwellers, are you ready tocome out and play?

---
    So, Roxy has noticed you've beaten Ben to death huh? How sad, but I guess you had a good reason to, right?
    Ben was a... Puppet!Ben left a last will:

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    Phoebe may have been trying to avoid night kills, but what he did day 1was risky and I'm not convinced of his good intentions. If a mislynch had occurred he would be in a sweet spot as a jester. Paul had some motivations for following while Braggs and Wicket did so almost blindly. I'd recommend looking for mafia among these two and Biggs and Rodgers, who seem to contribute as little as they can get away with. It was clever of Wicket to keep an eye on the members list to see who was dead, although his helpfulness has been sporadic at best and he wasn't very insistent when questioning people.

Didn't use an action yet.
    ---

P.S. Remember, no night actions tonight!

---

Graveyard:

Rachel (Detective): Executed via decapitation. [Night 1]Ben (Puppet): Clubbed to death within the luxury of Vault 66. [Day 3]