Day 3: Send for the mighty one! - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. ISO #51
    Jabba

Re: Day 3: Send for the mighty one!

Quote Originally Posted by Nina View Post
    Everyone acts scummy. Is brostin acting extra scummy? I'm afraid not. If you had to ask me, he's acting less scummy than you are.
    My judgement may never be that good, I'm way too pacifistic, and rather not lynch than risk mislynch, but what I see is you pulling same shit on brostin as on me yesterday, why the sudden change of heart?
    Also, what I pulled on you is totally different. I was just wondering why you weren't interviewed, but the one and only Foxy Roxy answered that, which is why I swayed away from you.

Brostin, however, is acting jester-like, which Jesters tend to avoid.

2. ISO #52
    Nina

Brostin has claimed - he will have to work hard enough to keep up the claim if he is mafia. He seems to be doing things consistent with his opinion - checking Yoda makes sense, he suspected Yoda and so he checked him. He could have been a mafia visiting Yoda giving himself alibi, and he is way nervous, but if I put myself in his shoes, I might have acted the same way.
    But what the hell. Inb4 I'm defending the guy and he's really scum. Least I can do is wait and watch, and not support this nonsense with my vote, before more sufficient evidence comes along

3. ISO #53
    Jabba

Quote Originally Posted by Nina View Post
    Brostin has claimed - he will have to work hard enough to keep up the claim if he is mafia. He seems to be doing things consistent with his opinion - checking Yoda makes sense, he suspected Yoda and so he checked him. He could have been a mafia visiting Yoda giving himself alibi, and he is way nervous, but if I put myself in his shoes, I might have acted the same way.
    But what the hell. Inb4 I'm defending the guy and he's really scum. Least I can do is wait and watch, and not support this nonsense with my vote, before more sufficient evidence comes along

We'll see.

4. ISO #54
    Brostin

Jabba will be called out.. and for all those who are reading this over tomorrow I challenge you to check me... Sheriff, Invest and all... Jabba is gonna be screwed tomorrow when people with logic see whats been going on in here...

Also Jabba, how come you haven't been all over Ross for falsely saying I claimed a role... thats really scummy if you ask me... but you haven't said anything about that...

I don't know whether you're just really bad and get tunnel vision... or you are just trying to put the blame on certain people and off of others... either way I can't wait till you get checked and lynched for being scummy

5. ISO #55
    Jabba

Quote Originally Posted by Brostin View Post
    Jabba will be called out.. and for all those who are reading this over tomorrow I challenge you to check me... Sheriff, Invest and all... Jabba is gonna be screwed tomorrow when people with logic see whats been going on in here...

Also Jabba, how come you haven't been all over Ross for falsely saying I claimed a role... thats really scummy if you ask me... but you haven't said anything about that...

I don't know whether you're just really bad and get tunnel vision... or you are just trying to put the blame on certain people and off of others... either way I can't wait till you get checked and lynched for being scummy
    Oh man, you just keep failing every reaction test.

6. ISO #56
    Brostin

Jabba stop acting like you're town scum hunting... no one reacts the same and to think so is an idiot or scummy move...

Everyone now knows you are scum thanks to your aggressivness... all we need is for town PR to prove it... and then we can get you lynched... or when mafia kills my... or vigil... or jailor... doesnt matter... your days are numbered ;)

7. ISO #57

It's tiimmmeeee!

Here at Galaxy Radio we've beenbrimming with excitement. Nine years ago I was bringing you news andmusic from Twisted Heart 102.6, and finally you listeners and I canmingle again.

I am now broadcasting to you from theVault-Tec installation control booth. Looking out of the window I cansee... Yes! The NCR trooper making the signal I was told to expect,we've been liberated!

I'll power down the Vault-Tec automateddefence system once they get closer – those gun batteries willincinerate anyone coming up the valley if I don't.

So, vault-dwellers, are you ready tocome out and play?

---

Night 3 will be up shortly - a reminder that you may not take night actions tonight! You also do not need to vote for a Technician.