Day 3: Getting Mighty Hungry...
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Day 3: Getting Mighty Hungry...

Interesting news guys. Roxy has been in touch with the NCR - they're almost here! In fact they say that their main column will be here in a day. Seems like they've shown up in some force, what a way to be greeted as we all get reunited eh?

In honour of this news, here is a song for all those brave mighty men out there that have come to liberate us.

---

Oh guys, I think I have some terrible news. Last night I managed to get a radio line established with Owen; he managed to garble something, like he was closing in on a traitor but was in trouble. The line then went dead.

It seems Owen has been killed!

Owen was a... Citizen!

He left a last will:

Quote Originally Posted by Owen
    Whatever happens beyond this moment is your fault. I honestly don't know what you're waiting for, but with a BD and an armorsmith claim, you're never going to get that sheriff hit you're waiting for.

I was willing to trust in my own skill as a player, and these inklings were dismissed because apparently this is a court of law, and lurking without claiming will get you off the hook for a lynch.

With all the scum out in the open, it'll be about 50-50 odds the BD dies tonight along with me.

Bye.
    ---

Graveyard:

Eddy (Enchantress): Killed by strike force members in the vault. [Night 1]
    Owen (Citizen): Gunned down as he sniffed for clues, by strike force members. [Night 2]

2. ISO #2
    Manning

Re: Day 3: Getting Mighty Hungry...

Thank god the WIFOMing is over

3. ISO #3
    Luke

It seems pretty obvious now that we only have 1 killing role among us. Going to think this over tonight and post tomorrow.

4. ISO #4
    Wedge

Quote Originally Posted by Manning View Post
    Thank god the WIFOMing is over
    Yes. He almost got me lynched simply because I said he gave a bus driver vibe.

Was anyone bus driven last night?

5. ISO #5
    Vick

Hey there dudes. What's going on up in here, what's the dealio I ask you? I'd like to open today's precedings with a little question for each of you. Please feel free to ask me any questions you have in return.

Wedge I'm curious, if you're not the BD yourself... How did you correctly guess that Owen had been driven before he said a word about it? The reason it was so suspicious to me was that you were on it so quick. Almost as if you had targeted him and knew.

Rawne, you knew from the very get go that you had been swapped with Owen if your roleclaim is to be believed. Why did it seem to come as a surprise to you anyways?

Tarkin, you tried lead a lynch on Rawne yesterday despite the fact that his claim was at the very least plausible. In youe opinion, why was he scummier than Wedge?

Manning, are you prepared to come forward with a particular roleclaim today?

Brees, can you please come out with more participation today? Yesterday you sort of just hopped onto the bandwagon with very little explanation.

Luke, you came out of the gate swinging as soon as you replaced yesterday... I'd like you to answer the same question as Tarkin with a little more detail now that everything is much less rushed.

6. ISO #6
    Wedge

Quote Originally Posted by Vick View Post
    Wedge I'm curious, if you're not the BD yourself... How did you correctly guess that Owen had been driven before he said a word about it? The reason it was so suspicious to me was that you were on it so quick. Almost as if you had targeted him and knew.
    I didn't guess he was driven. I speculated that he himself appeared to be the BD and he switched rawne with eddy. That's how he would know Rawne was attacked. So I just commented on that matter. Then I changed my mind because I reread the roles list and saw other possible roles. However I was completely wrong, I never pegged him for a citizen...or town at least. I thought he was rather scummy yesterday basing his whole lynch on me just because I said I thought he was more of a BD than vigilante.

And I'm not sure if there's only 1 killer in here, but there is at least 1 enclave member.

7. ISO #7
    Rawne

Rawne, you knew from the very get go that you had been swapped with Owen if your roleclaim is to be believed. Why did it seem to come as a surprise to you anyways?
    Owen's claim of being attacked confused me to the point where I didn't pay attention to anything else at the time. Which was completely my mistake; I should have either kept quiet about being bussed or brought up that I knew who the other person was. Problem is, if I did the latter, it means whatever night action I did was directed towards Owen. Which would not prove anything except that I'm either town PR, mafia, or neutral.

8. ISO #8
    Rawne

Oh I wasn't bus driven this time around. Actually, nothing happened to me last night, so I don't have anything to add to discussion at the moment.

9. ISO #9
    Vick

Quote Originally Posted by Wedge View Post
    I didn't guess he was driven. I speculated that he himself appeared to be the BD and he switched rawne with eddy. That's how he would know Rawne was attacked. So I just commented on that matter. Then I changed my mind because I reread the roles list and saw other possible roles. However I was completely wrong, I never pegged him for a citizen...or town at least. I thought he was rather scummy yesterday basing his whole lynch on me just because I said I thought he was more of a BD than vigilante.

And I'm not sure if there's only 1 killer in here, but there is at least 1 enclave member.
    What are you basing the Enclave thing off of? If there is an Enclave member in here, there would be two night kills.

As I recall, and I'll double check and correct myself if I'm wrong... you were the first person to mention BD. Not Owen. So I ask again, why were you implying Owen was BD before he ever said anything about being driven?

You implied he was BD, then retracted the statement when you saw that BD couldn't self target. That seems to imply that you knew Owen had been bus driven before he ever said he was. Rawne brought up being bussed, but not him.

10. ISO #10
    Vick

Quote Originally Posted by Rawne View Post
    Owen's claim of being attacked confused me to the point where I didn't pay attention to anything else at the time. Which was completely my mistake; I should have either kept quiet about being bussed or brought up that I knew who the other person was. Problem is, if I did the latter, it means whatever night action I did was directed towards Owen. Which would not prove anything except that I'm either town PR, mafia, or neutral.
    That I can definitely understand. As I said yesterday, I'm not really sure what Owen was on about with the "You were definitely attacked" thing. Your claim itched of convenience before, but putting myself in your shoes I can see it. I believe your claim for the moment.

11. ISO #11
    Wedge

What are you basing the Enclave thing off of? If there is an Enclave member in here, there would be two night kills.

As I recall, and I'll double check and correct myself if I'm wrong... you were the first person to mention BD. Not Owen. So I ask again, why were you implying Owen was BD before he ever said anything about being driven?

You implied he was BD, then retracted the statement when you saw that BD couldn't self target. That seems to imply that you knew Owen had been bus driven before he ever said he was. Rawne brought up being bussed, but not him.
    Enclave thing, sorry was thinking about something else.

To the bus driver thing. I explained that yesterday. Go and read it. I'm not posting it again. And I already answered one of your questions in my previous post.

12. ISO #12
    Manning

Manning, are you prepared to come forward with a particular roleclaim today?

All I'm saying now is that I am not a neutral killer role.

13. ISO #13
    Vick

All I'm saying now is that I am not a neutral killer role.
    You said you'd reveal and that honesty was important to you, why so hesitant now?

14. ISO #14
    Vick

Enclave thing, sorry was thinking about something else.

To the bus driver thing. I explained that yesterday. Go and read it. I'm not posting it again. And I already answered one of your questions in my previous post.
    No you really didn't. You brushed it off by saying you were responding to something Owen said. Owen said no such thing.

15. ISO #15
    Wedge

Quote Originally Posted by Wedge Post #48 Day 2
    My queston to you is this, how do you know if rawne was attacked or not?
    Trying to claim something?

I thought you were BD because I thought you switched him with eddy. That's how I was thinking you knew he was attacked. I then changed my mind because there are still other ways. More precisely a role I thought was excluded.
    I replied like this. As you can tell from this and my my previous post today, all I posted was a comment based on a speculation I was making. So tell me why what I said in reply to whatever Owen said. Show me the quotes or posts. I would like to see them.

16. ISO #16
    Wedge

By the way, I just wanted to let you guys know that I will be gone in five hours. Something just came up, I might be able to read and post but no guarantees.

I would also like to say I'm interested in what brees had to say about all of this. Like vick stated earlier he just voted.

Please ask me any questions now so we can get this resolved and not waste anymore time on it, plus I would like to actually reply to the questions.

17. ISO #17
    Manning

You said you'd reveal and that honesty was important to you, why so hesitant now?
    Right now I'd rather watch and see how things develop between the rest of you.

18. ISO #18
    Manning

I would also rather not reveal until we get out into the open. What you guys should be doing right NOW is figuring out strategies to make the rest of the fucking people in the game bend to your will.

I'm in this for the fun. I don't really care about winning, as long as it's a really fun ride.

19. ISO #19
    Rawne

Wedge, you haven't answered Vick's question as to why you're sure there's an Enclave member in this vault.

If Wedge targeted Owen for his night action N1 I would have known about it.

20. ISO #20
    Wedge

Wedge, you haven't answered Vick's question as to why you're sure there's an Enclave member in this vault.

If Wedge targeted Owen for his night action N1 I would have known about it.
    Assuming I have a night action that visits people. And that was just a misspoken thought. I don't really believe that, I have some theories coming up here in a second.

21. ISO #21
    Wedge

Way to be proactive. Just sit back and watch...

Anyways here's some roles lists.

Based off of what we know. ----- Based off of claims and what we know.

Hidden Brotherhood of Steel ------ Hidden Brotherhood of Steel
    Hidden Wastelander ------ Hidden Wastelander (Manning)
    Enchantress (Eddy) ----- Enchantress (Eddy)
    Hidden NCR ----- Armour smith (Rawne)
    Citizen (Owen) ----- Citizen (Owen)

Hidden Any ----- Hidden Any

Spoiler : Some Theories :

Spoiler : Roles List :
    This is using the same theory that Owen used Day 1. Which does seem like a safe assumption. (more or less)

Hidden Brotherhood of Steel
    Hidden Wastelander
    Enchantress
    Hidden NCR
    Citizen

Hidden Any (Cit)
    Hidden Any (Neut)
    Hidden Any (Neut)
    Hidden Any (Bos)
    Hidden Any (Town PR)

Spoiler : Rawne Theory :

Assuming Rawne isn't lying and is really Armour Smith (or any town PR). He and Owen confirmed a Bus Driver. Now that leaves 1 town role in the theory. A citizen...If this is the case, we know all of the town PRs, we have only 1 killer among non town, and a few neutrals. I think this theory is the most likely.
    Hidden Wastelander
    Enchantress
    Armour Smith (Rawne)
    Citizen

Hidden Any (Cit)
    Hidden Any (Neut)
    Hidden Any (Neut)
    Hidden Any (Bos)
    Hidden Any (Bus Driver)

Spoiler : Anti-Rawne Theory :

This is a theory assuming that Rawne is lying about his real role and alignment. In this case he would be a mafia member. (I don't see a reason for a neutral to claim town PR and draw attacks to themselves) He would drug Owen to think he was switched and claim switched himself. The only benefit mafia would have, is to mislead us into believe there is a bus driver when there isn't and an Armour Smith...which is pretty pointless and not worth the effort.
    Hidden Brotherhood of Steel (Rawne- Drug Dealer)
    Hidden Wastelander
    Enchantress
    Hidden NCR
    Citizen

Hidden Any (Cit)
    Hidden Any (Neut)
    Hidden Any (Neut)
    Hidden Any (Bos)
    Hidden Any (PR)

Spoiler : Roles List I Find Likely :

Hidden Wastelander (Manning)
    Enchantress
    Armour Smith (Rawne)
    Citizen

Hidden Any (Cit)
    Hidden Any (Neut)
    Hidden Any (Neut)
    Hidden Any (Bos)
    Hidden Any (Bus Driver)

Manning gives off the impression of a neutral and he said he doesn't really care what happens. This is typical neutral behavior, however scum would benefit to hide behind such a guise.

Just some thought buzzing around in my head.

22. ISO #22
    Rawne

Right now it seems increasingly clear there is no investigative role in this vault. I, for one, would rather not wait around for information that won't come (although knowing whether anyone was bussed last night would help). So are we not lynching today? I personally don't think that, right now, there is enough information on anyone to go off of that would make him instant scum. Even though there are suspects, they're still just suspects.

Wedge, I don't quite agree with your roles list theory. You're guessing 3 neutrals, when there are only 7 total in the entire game. There were also only 9 people to begin with.

23. ISO #23
    Rawne

Brees and Tarkin, you guys there? Luke, have you come up with any thoughts?

24. ISO #24
    Rawne

Well it's three and a half hours from nighttime. I'm going to assume we're not lynching anyone. If nothing else, we might as well speculate on what happens after night 3. Nobody's going to die unless we lynch someone.

25. ISO #25
    Rawne

Well, it looks like I won't be able to post for the rest of the day since I have some IRL commitments. I won't be able to answer any questions you ask me, sorry.

26. ISO #26
    Brees

Brees and Tarkin, you guys there? Luke, have you come up with any thoughts?
    I have no clue what we should do. I believe we only have one kill because there is one or more BoS member(s) and they share kills. No Enclave. If I had to guess who the BoS member is a say it would be Tarkin or Vick.

Tarkin was taking the game seriously the first day, when eddy claimed to vote manning, Tarkin went along with him and eddy died that night. That was suspicious to me.

Vick has been the guy that has always been around, but has not been posting anything negative towards Owen. In fact he agreed with Owen almost too much. And now that Owen is gone he trying to be a leader.

Thats my input.

27. ISO #27
    Luke

Luke, you came out of the gate swinging as soon as you replaced yesterday... I'd like you to answer the same question as Tarkin with a little more detail now that everything is much less rushed.
    Sure thing. I think Rawne was acting very suspicious. First and foremost, he role claimed off of just 1 vote against him. To me this shouts scum trying to quickly take the attention off of himself. His claim is plausible, yet the situation of it all seemed to...coincidental. If he was truly an Armoursmith than I agree that he should of sent his armour to Owen. Usually when situations like this happen I am very skeptical. I would ask him to reveal who he sent armour to last night to confirm that he is truly an armoursmith, but that would just make it easier for the scum to select a kill.

If Rawne feels the need to confirm himself as armoursmith then he should reveal who he sent armour to. At the moment I find him suspicious, but with the vault about to reopen I am comfortable waiting.

Something I'm curious about is WHO was bussed last night. I think the bus driver would have been smart to bus Owen, so whoever he switched Owen with was likely the person the mafia targeted.

Another thought is that people seem to overlook that Edy lured Tarkin the night he was killed. Tarkin seemed to brush it off pretty quickly but it could've been an obvious scum clue.

28. ISO #28
    Luke

We will likely see if Rawne is actually a armoursmith tonight. Unless he bluffed and saved his vest for tonight, he will probably be attacked. If he isn't attacked then he is most likely a bos member. I'm willing to wait a night for this kind of information.

Manning is likely one of the harmless neutrals. If I had to guess it would probably be amnesiac /student or at the worst a witch.

29. ISO #29
    Vick

I didn't guess he was driven. I speculated that he himself appeared to be the BD and he switched rawne with eddy. That's how he would know Rawne was attacked. So I just commented on that matter. Then I changed my mind because I reread the roles list and saw other possible roles. However I was completely wrong, I never pegged him for a citizen...or town at least. I thought he was rather scummy yesterday basing his whole lynch on me just because I said I thought he was more of a BD than vigilante
    Here's where you said you were basing off of Owen's statements. Since you asked for the quote. But fine i'll let this go since everyone else seems to have decided you're peachy keen.

Tarkin, where are you in all this?

Brees, yeah i did agree with Owen. And I provided logical reasons for doing so instead of randomly voting with him and saying nothing like you did. By your own logic that makes you scum. I agreed with Owen because day 1 he seemed to be the only one who didn't have his head up his Ass. As for trying to be town leader, someone has to scumhunt, and we're in a small grouo with at least one, I haven't given up and decided to sit on my hands like the rest of you.

Luke. Thank you for your response. Makes sense to me.

30. ISO #30

It's tiimmmeeee!

Here at Galaxy Radio we've beenbrimming with excitement. Nine years ago I was bringing you news andmusic from Twisted Heart 102.6, and finally you listeners and I canmingle again.

I am now broadcasting to you from theVault-Tec installation control booth. Looking out of the window I cansee... Yes! The NCR trooper making the signal I was told to expect,we've been liberated!

I'll power down the Vault-Tec automateddefence system once they get closer – those gun batteries willincinerate anyone coming up the valley if I don't.

So, vault-dwellers, are you ready tocome out and play?

---

P.S. No night actions tonight!