The Donor Thank-You Thread!
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

The Donor Thank-You Thread!

Thank you so much for over 400 donations!!!

If you don't want your name or amount here, message me right away and I'll obfuscate it.

Since there were so many donations, I had to put it in a Google Document:

Click here for Donor List

I am honestly blown away by the amount of support I have gotten. I don't know of any other StarCraft 2 mod that can claim to have such a wonderful core community. Mafia has earned, from donations alone, more than most other big StarCraft 2 maps combined. I am truly blessed to have such an honor. No matter what you say about the noobs and trolls plaguing the public games of Mafia, you guys are still special to me.

Re: Big Donor Thank You Thread!

I should donate exactly $52.47 When I get money, I promise I'll donate.

I honestly did not expect that you were getting nearly 1k for your effort. Great work DR. The game is awesome and we will continue to support it.

Great work community!!!

Spoiler : FM Roles :
    FM I: FalseTruth the Half-Breed | FM II: FalseTruth the Plato's Bitch | FM III: Co-Host | FM IV: Gabriele the Dirty Nazi Hookah | FM V: Theodore the Ambitious | FM VI: FalseTruth the Bothersome Sloth | FM VII: Peter the Troll | FM VIII: Host | FM IX: Larisa the Cappertiller | FM X: FM Lysergic the Evil Genius | FM XI: Udyr the Lurking Oracle

SilentShadow

You are going to have to add the money that paypal steals :P unless someone else wants to do that. Also you are very welcome for the support I gave you DR and so far I love the perks Especially the colored names even though if I play a public game I usually die night one by the jealous asshole serial killer

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha

I watched an Atlanta Braves games against Baltimore on Saturday or so.

One of the shots showed someone wearing a Fred Flintstone outfit.

AdmiralCain

Thank YOU, DR, for all your hard work on this wonderful game!! ;D

I love the "PayPal taken" stat as well; that was a funny factoid.

(And also, OMG, Plato, you stole the #1 spot. How much do I have to donate to beat Plato? > If that's too personal of a question, how about: "How much to qualify for Benefactor?" LOL.)

Quote Originally Posted by Dark.Revenant View Post
    Edited with the exact amount PayPal has taken. That took a bit of calculation and archive-digging, as rates differ for international donations. Also added an interesting factoid.

Fun Fact: Without Plato's donation, the global average is $10.74 and the international average is $8.53!
    So Plato spend about 330 US$ ? O.o this is like how many times the price of SC2?
    FM-veteran
    FM0:orange Mafioso -- FM1: orange Mafia Consort -- FM2: Citizen/Mason -- FM3: Serialkiller -- FM4: Jester -- FM5: Godfather -- FM7: Coroner
    Killcount so far: 22

Oh, and I sometimes use hyphens - it's a German-thing :3

Wow cool thx DR, did he gave any explanation for the delay?
    FM-veteran
    FM0:orange Mafioso -- FM1: orange Mafia Consort -- FM2: Citizen/Mason -- FM3: Serialkiller -- FM4: Jester -- FM5: Godfather -- FM7: Coroner

chocopaw

Playing right now and enjoying the music. ^_^

chocopaw

Don't be too overambitious tho, DR forgot to fix the bug where pubs are incredibly stupid. :/

Change my RL-Name into my nick so that my E-penis grow more

Revedit: It already was.

Rumpeledit: yeah, I just realized that was already wondering why I was that far up ok, now make my name yellow
    FM-veteran

AdmiralCain

Quote Originally Posted by Rumpel View Post
    So Plato spend about 330 US$ ? O.o this is like how many times the price of SC2?
    Let's see...do a little algebra, cross multiply, and.. EEK, $334!!

Okay, time to get out my piggy bank to save up to beat his donation and reclaim the #1 spot!

FWIW, my original donation was about 1 time the price of SC2 (Collectors) because Mafia is basically all I play on SC2 now, and I wanted DR to get as much as Blizz got from me.