5. ISO #105

6. ISO #106

7. ISO #107

8. ISO #108

9. ISO #109

10. ISO #110

Re: The Donor Thank-You Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Trollzor View Post
    This is my in-game hitlist. I love killing donors who are dumb enough to have coloured names. U MAD BRO?
    Perhaps those donors with the colored names are motivated by the same thing which motivates most trolls. A need for attention. By singling them out, you are, in essence, only doing exactly what they wanted by giving them attention. Once you've killed them, they can move on to another game, where they will receive attention from others like you, singling them out to be killed, and they will get just as much satisfaction out of life as do the trolls who are merely desperate for attention.

On a side note, many people do not donate merely for the perks involved. They donate for the satisfaction of having helped another human being, for the charity aspect of it. Colored names, supporting the continued development of a game they love, and of a game-to-be that they hope to love, and all the other perks that come with donating, are merely pleasant side-effects.

Brotip: Perhaps you might better troll an attention-starved colored-name donor by ignoring them and keeping them alive in the game so that they have no excuse to leave and seek attention from others. Doing so would deprive them of the one thing they want, thus infuriating them. And is that not, after all, what you wish to do? Infuriate others, so that they, in retaliation, will give you that very same attention which you both so desperately seek?
    Last edited by Glip; February 25th, 2012 at 07:30 PM.

11. ISO #111

Quote Originally Posted by Glip View Post
    Perhaps those donors with the colored names are motivated by the same thing which motivates most trolls. A need for attention. By singling them out, you are, in essence, only doing exactly what they wanted by giving them attention. Once you've killed them, they can move on to another game, where they will receive attention from others like you, singling them out to be killed, and they will get just as much satisfaction out of life as do the trolls who are merely desperate for attention.

On a side note, many people do not donate merely for the perks involved. They donate for the satisfaction of having helped another human being, for the charity aspect of it. Coloured names, supporting the continued development of a game they love, and of a game-to-be that they hope to love, and all the other perks that come with donating, are merely pleasant side-effects.

Brotip: Perhaps you might better troll an attention-starved colored-name donor by ignoring them and keeping them alive in the game so that they have no excuse to leave and seek attention from others. Doing so would deprive them of the one thing they want, thus infuriating them. And is that not, after all, what you wish to do? Infuriate others, so that they, in retaliation, will give you that very same attention which you both so desperately seek?
    Yes young grasshopper. Lol he has a point
    Quote Originally Posted by Kusco View Post
    Dirty fucking swiss neutral

12. ISO #112

Quote Originally Posted by Glip View Post

On a side note, many people do not donate merely for the perks involved. They donate for the satisfaction of having helped another human being, for the charity aspect of it. Coloured names, supporting the continued development of a game they love, and of a game-to-be that they hope to love, and all the other perks that come with donating, are merely pleasant side-effects.

Well said sir!

13. ISO #113

14. ISO #114

15. ISO #115

16. ISO #116

17. ISO #117

18. ISO #118

19. ISO #119

20. ISO #120

21. ISO #121

Re: Big Donor Thank You Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Ashadia View Post
    Hey! I demand you put my gamer name up there instead of my real name!!! Crystal Benton just doesnt sound as cool as Ashadia

And also, since the donor privlages are gone does that mean i cant have my colored names anymore?
    Yes you can still have colored names.

22. ISO #122

413 GreenZing Donor $0.98 0.0%
    What a selfish bastarded
    Sorry if thats not allowed
    I am about of the shit SC2Mafia forums. It is such a dark place I just want out of it just for fun I'm going to troll to get myself Banned.
    BAN ME CUNTS FUCK YOUR STUPID FORUM

23. ISO #123

24. ISO #124

25. ISO #125

Re: Big Donor Thank You Thread!

Hey! I demand you put my gamer name up there instead of my real name!!! Crystal Benton just doesnt sound as cool as Ashadia

And also, since the donor privlages are gone does that mean i cant have my colored names anymore?
    Colored names are earned by ingame points now. Need 5k points for extended/colored names.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Look what you have caused. Seems like everyone who posted is now confused about their own gender and are venting their frustration into opinions.

26. ISO #126

27. ISO #127
    Archangel

T^T i want my colored naaaaaame baaaaack, who do i have to suck up to to get it?
    Uh, who are you?

28. ISO #128

29. ISO #129

T^T i want my colored naaaaaame baaaaack, who do i have to suck up to to get it?
    Due to legal reasons, any donor specific benefits had to be removed. Rev isn't allowed to give any sort of incentive for donating, according to Blizzard. Everything that was donor specific before is now unlocked at either 5k, 10k, or 20k points :d

30. ISO #130

31. ISO #131

32. ISO #132

33. ISO #133

34. ISO #134

35. ISO #135

36. ISO #136

btw, i keep seeing people join mafia games and it says they are a donor D: I thought that was taken away
    It is, technically.

If you have less than 5k points and you donated, tell DR. He will sum you up to 5k points.

You'll then be able to use the most amazing thing anyone has ever seen on Starcraft 2.

Colored names!

37. ISO #137

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson View Post
    It is, technically.

If you have less than 5k points and you donated, tell DR. He will sum you up to 5k points.

You'll then be able to use the most amazing thing anyone has ever seen on Starcraft 2.

Colored names!
    Thats actually incorrect...DR isn't allowed to increase your points for donating or risk being shut down by blizzard. He originally did it for previous donators right when blizzard enforced his new donation policy.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Look what you have caused. Seems like everyone who posted is now confused about their own gender and are venting their frustration into opinions.

38. ISO #138

39. ISO #139

40. ISO #140

41. ISO #141

42. ISO #142

43. ISO #143

44. ISO #144

45. ISO #145

46. ISO #146

47. ISO #147

48. ISO #148

49. ISO #149