FMXII - Epilogue - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. ISO #51

2. ISO #52

Re: FMXII - Epilogue

I compared the activity in FMXII to perhaps my favourite ever FM, FMVII.

The highest amount of views in a single day was 3,030 with 820 replies. To contrast, FMXII's highest views in a single day was 5,148 with only 434 posts.

------------------

FMXII:

Players - 34
    Views - 28017
    Posts - 2310

FMVII: (Counting just the days)

Players - 36
    Views - 11793
    Posts - 2862

------------------

When I first glanced at FMVII I thought 'Hmm, the numbers here seem quite low'. I realise that's because the number of views is very low.

What's interesting is the sheer number of extra views compared to the lower post count in FMXII. The website has grown since those days, but I still think it's some telling data.
    Spoiler : Previous FM roles :
    FM - VI: Commoner | VII: (Lionel) Gunner, Shinra Inc. | VIII: Investigator | X: (HerrZynisch) Black Wizard | (Graves) Citizen | XII: (Ser Jorah) Armoursmith | XIII: Host (Roxy)!
    M-FM- I: Host | II: Framer | III: Host | IV: Exe | V: Devil Dog | VI: Exe | VIII: DD
    S-FM - I: Jailor | II: Vigilante | V: Sheriff | CI: Paranoid Cop | Torment: Citizen

3. ISO #53

Quote Originally Posted by Luna View Post
    I compared the activity in FMXII to perhaps my favourite ever FM, FMVII.

The highest amount of views in a single day was 3,030 with 820 replies. To contrast, FMXII's highest views in a single day was 5,148 with only 434 posts.

------------------

FMXII:

Players - 34
    Views - 28017
    Posts - 2310

FMVII: (Counting just the days)

Players - 36
    Views - 11793
    Posts - 2862

------------------

When I first glanced at FMVII I thought 'Hmm, the numbers here seem quite low'. I realise that's because the number of views is very low.

What's interesting is the sheer number of extra views compared to the lower post count in FMXII. The website has grown since those days, but I still think it's some telling data.

I think the lack of posts are actually due to the restart.
    Last edited by Crimson; June 1st, 2012 at 06:34 AM.

4. ISO #54

I like the viewcount for Five sided town, over 50k but less posts than FM :P
    https://i.imgur.com/MuBx7.png
    Spoiler : Goremansir <3 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Goremansir View Post
    In a fit of rage (who would insult his voice of an angel? (And by angel, we mean a drunk, fat, middle-aged cop)) ... Duzero stripped out of his uniform, leapt onto CmG and started eating his face. CmG started to protest...

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59

Quote Originally Posted by Sumikoko View Post
    Lol, Zack. You have a lot of explaining to do as to where you were all this time. On another note, what is the forum titled "A Midnight Rendezvous"? There is only one post made by the hosts a month ago.
    Student forum. There was no student, so nobody rose to the challenge.
    FMXI: Citizen (Zilean). FMXII Attempt 1: Coroner. FMXII Attempt 2:Consigliere. FMXII Attempt 3 (the one that actually finished): ​Ghost (Jon)
    FMXIII: ​Observer
    https://improbable.com/airchives/pape...i3/kansas.html

10. ISO #60

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    No one is posting here any more. Let's archive this bad boy

Also, I take it FMXIII has a portal theme? I thought that you and GLADOS were the only 2 characters, lol.
    Portal 2 introduced some more characters, notably Wheatley. Though if FMXIII sticks to only using characters from Portal and not the Half-Life series, then I seriously wonder how we are going to name 25+ people without resorting to "Turret Bot 3" or something along those lines.

13. ISO #63

Quote Originally Posted by Bluejay View Post
    Portal 2 introduced some more characters, notably Wheatley. Though if FMXIII sticks to only using characters from Portal and not the Half-Life series, then I seriously wonder how we are going to name 25+ people without resorting to "Turret Bot 3" or something along those lines.
    Lol, I would love that.

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65

16. ISO #66

Quote Originally Posted by Ganondorf View Post
    If it's a Portal themed FM, I've got dibs on the "Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace" personality core
    I want to be the Fact Core, then.

"To make a photocopier, simply photocopy a mirror.
    The first person to prove that cow's milk is drinkable was very, very thirsty.
    Dreams are the subconscious mind's way of reminding people to go to school naked and have their teeth fall out.
    During the Great Depression, the Tennessee Valley Authority outlawed pet rabbits, forcing many to hot glue-gun long ears onto their pet mice.
    Pants were invented by sailors in the sixteenth century to avoid Poseidon's wrath. It was believed that the sight of naked sailors angered the sea god.
    The automobile brake was not invented until 1895. Before this, someone had to remain in the car at all times, driving in circles until passengers returned from their errands."

17. ISO #67

18. ISO #68

19. ISO #69

20. ISO #70

21. ISO #71

22. ISO #72

23. ISO #73

24. ISO #74