The Final Countdown
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1
    Ser Ilyn

The Final Countdown

Hello Oberyn.... to be honest, I really did consider you my ally back when the cult was still around: I miss those days. I sincerely hope that Varys makes the right choice... if this town wins, I am going to beat my head against a wall until the number of brain cells left is less than the average IQ of this town. I really wish that Varys had held off on the lynch: it would've at least given him a 50+ percent chance of winning (depending on who you killed, if you killed, and who the ghost possessed) and it would've ensured that the win stayed in mafia hands. Oh well, I guess all I can do is -pray.

Out of curiosity, is it only Nosferatu that can see the Nosferatu chat, or is it everyone in dead chat? It's kinda funny watching Auckmid deliberate, all the while realizing that all scum will -kill him if he screws this up.

2. ISO #2
    Oberyn

Re: The Final Countdown

I can see everything except Nosferatu night chat. Looks like I have some reading to do.

3. ISO #3
    Ser Jorah

Just read through the Orange mafia chat. Red mafia will have had to do something special to top that.

4. ISO #4
    Oberyn

I'm reading the cult chat and laughing my ass off when I kick Robb out.

5. ISO #5
    Ser Barristan

I'm surprised you guys actually thought I was worth killing. Robb came to my desired conclusion but apparently you guys still wanted to kill me. Was it solely for the reason of "sounding smart"? And Jorah, why didn't you give me armor? We had a connection on day two!

6. ISO #6
    Oberyn

You know Ser Barristan, you were the only PR that Orange mafia actually killed using their night kill and you were the only kill I didn't have a say on (I was jailed that night). Although when the GMs asked me what I would do if I had the choice that night, I think I remember saying I wanted to roleblock you.

7. ISO #7
    Melisandre

Quote Originally Posted by Oberyn View Post
    I'm reading the cult chat and laughing my ass off when I kick Robb out.
    I would like to point out that everything I said that happened to me/my investigation results were all true. The only reason I didn't correct Robb's role-blocking results on me were because a) I was jailed Night 3, so I was effectively role-blocked that way and b) I really was role-blocked Night 5...

8. ISO #8
    Ser Ilyn

lol Auckmid is so lonely right now....

9. ISO #9
    Ser Jorah

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Barristan View Post
    I'm surprised you guys actually thought I was worth killing. Robb came to my desired conclusion but apparently you guys still wanted to kill me. Was it solely for the reason of "sounding smart"? And Jorah, why didn't you give me armor? We had a connection on day two!
    I honestly don't remember that far back, what connection did we have?

I didn't want to dilly-dally around with armour this game ^^ especially when I was told, some days in, that my armour prevented culting (I found out when all of you guys found out!). I just gave armour to the active, seemingly helpful and claimed PRs. Hence the Bronn and Oberyn armour. There weren't exactly many active Town PRs who were giving his stuff to go on.

In fact it would be interesting to compare the results of Town PR night actions in this game to other games. We had a dead Sheriff, a scummy Investigator with unhelpful results, and an obviously culted Detective.

I think people are too critical of the Town in this game. Considering our AFK teammates and lack of significant puzzle pieces usually provided by Town PRs, I think we led some successful lynches

10. ISO #10
    Ser Ilyn

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Jorah View Post

I didn't want to dilly-dally around with armour this game ^^ especially when I was told, some days in, that my armour prevented culting (I found out when all of you guys found out!). I just gave armour to the active, seemingly helpful and claimed PRs. Hence the Bronn and Oberyn armour. There weren't exactly many active Town PRs who were giving his stuff to go on.

In fact it would be interesting to compare the results of Town PR night actions in this game to other games. We had a dead Sheriff, a scummy Investigator with unhelpful results, and an obviously culted Detective.

I think people are too critical of the Town in this game. Considering our AFK teammates and lack of significant puzzle pieces usually provided by Town PRs, I think we led some successful lynches
    I think it was perfectly justifiable to be critical of the town in this game. However, being critical of the town as a whole doesn't necessarily translate to being critical of every member of the town. While there are many people whose play I disagree with (there are many names, but a few that come to mind are Sandor, Stannis, Khal Drogo, and Samwell/Loras), you guys weren't all bad. I mean, you were pretty successful in the last few days of your life in getting Tywin and Rodrik lynched (I don't know if, given the circumstances at the time, you should've been targetting the the mafia and I was pretty pissed off to be honest), and the town as a whole only lynched scum. Tyrion also got off a witch kill, and a few serfs took some early bullets which probably helped the town. I guess what I'm saying is that the town was only terrible because the majority of the town dragged it down and many of the players who could've changed things died within the first 4 days, not because every townie was terrible.

11. ISO #11
    Oberyn

I really can't say that any of the town played well.

Arya - cit - died night 1, can't say anything about him/her
    Cersei - cit - I was convinced that he was culted but the numbers cleared him
    Tyrion - vig - Predictable night actions got him killed
    Catelyn - mason - did ok-ish.. realized that mafia should have kept her alive, but failed on night actions
    Daenerys - cit - claimed cit too early, but due to claiming roleblocked, I thought he was the armorsmith = he took the bullet as he should have
    Ser Jorah - Armorsmith - did ok during the day, but gave the both GFs and the Cult Leader armor in the first 3 nights... fail
    Theon - cit - who?
    Joffrey - invest - failed to identify jailor with "nightcare", most people thought he was culted or consig most of the game
    Sandor - cit - yellow spam, no one listened to him once he smartened up
    Aemon - cit - so much code that made him look like scum.. hardly did anything that benefited town
    Khal Drogo - cit - lurked, joined band wagons
    Renly - bus driver - predictable night actions got him killed
    Ser Berristan - sheriff - died too early to have an effect
    Samwell - cit - lurked, modkilled
    Viserys - mason - did nothing to benefit town
    Stannis - cornor - lurked... claimed and got a GF to confirm his role
    Ser Davos - Jailor - epic fail on claiming to invest,
    Ser Loras - lurked, modkilled

Not much I can say about this town other than they had the scum do all the scum hunting for them.

12. ISO #12
    Ser Barristan

You agreed with the pressure I applied against Bronn.

Catelyn - mason - did ok-ish.. realized that mafia should have kept her alive, but failed on night actions
    Daenerys - cit - claimed cit too early, but due to claiming roleblocked, I thought he was the armorsmith = he took the bullet as he should have
    Ser Jorah - Armorsmith - did ok during the day, but gave the both GFs and the Cult Leader armor in the first 3 nights... fail
    Theon - cit - who?
    Joffrey - invest - failed to identify jailor with "nightcare", most people thought he was culted or consig most of the game
    Aemon - cit - so much code that made him look like scum.. hardly did anything that benefited town

Not much I can say about this town other than they had the scum do all the scum hunting for them.

I thought I played well. I correctly suspected three people of being non-town roles in only one day. Two mafia (Bronn and Eddard) and the witch (Yoren).

13. ISO #13
    Oberyn

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Barristan View Post
    I thought I played well. I correctly suspected three people of being non-town roles in only one day. Two mafia (Bronn and Eddard) and the witch (Yoren).
    You did play well... for the one day you were alive, but like I indicated, dying night 2 cut you out of the game. Glad you didn't go super lurk mode or super idiot mode like some of the other town.

14. ISO #14
    Ser Gregor

Theon - cit - who?

I have to agree. The town this game played very poorly. For reasons unknown. Be it they were not interested due to other games, life/obligations.. I cannot say. Town clearly does not deserve any special recognition.

15. ISO #15
    Lord Varys

I'm alive, but I'm talking to dead people

16. ISO #16
    Oberyn

Welcome Richard.... just finished reading all your night chats.

Night 3: WHY YOU NO GET BLOODMAGE TO TAKE JANITOR!

17. ISO #17
    Lord Varys

Welcome Richard.... just finished reading all your night chats.

Night 3: WHY YOU NO GET BLOODMAGE TO TAKE JANITOR!
    Janitor actualy isn't that useful a role imo. You obviously agreed that conort > janitor, otherwise you wouldn't have sent Robb to do the kills

18. ISO #18
    Oberyn

I guess you'll have to read my night chats.

19. ISO #19
    Lord Varys

I shall

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

I was the Ghost. I had the best avatar in the entire game.

I would like to thank the cultists for everything that happened in the entire game.

Also, just so you know, my plan if there was no lynch on Oberyn on day 10 was to possess Oberyn day 11 and hope Joffery was kind. Not a good plan.
    FMXI: Citizen (Zilean). FMXII Attempt 1: Coroner. FMXII Attempt 2:Consigliere. FMXII Attempt 3 (the one that actually finished): ​Ghost (Jon)
    FMXIII: ​Observer
    https://improbable.com/airchives/pape...i3/kansas.html

22. ISO #22
    Lord Varys

Epilouge soon

23. ISO #23
    Ser Ilyn

I still assert the fact that there were a few exceptions to the "town sucked" rule. They may not have been MVP players and they may still have screwed up (ex. Ser Jorah giving armor to scum), but they played decently under the circumstances and I can't honestly say I could've done any better in their shoes.

I don't regret not taking the janitor.... I am glad I got to use each ability at least once though

24. ISO #24
    Ser Jorah

Just my luck that on night 1 I gave armour to a GF, night 2 the armour was bussed to the Cult Leader (off the Consigliere) and night 3 I gave armour to the OTHER GF ^^ Not to mention that while I tried to dupe one mafia team, the other bussed me and got me killed while trying to get Joffrey killed!

25. ISO #25

Honestly, didn't even read OP, just started singing this in my head xD

Europe rocks

We're leaving together,
    But still it's farewell
    And maybe we'll come back,
    To earth, who can tell ?
    I guess there is no one to blame
    We're leaving ground
    Will things ever be the same again?

It's the final countdown...

We're heading for Venus and still we stand tall
    Cause maybe they've seen us and welcome us all
    With so many light years to go and things to be found
    I'm sure that we'll all miss her so.

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

Just my luck that on night 1 I gave armour to a GF, night 2 the armour was bussed to the Cult Leader (off the Consigliere) and night 3 I gave armour to the OTHER GF ^^ Not to mention that while I tried to dupe one mafia team, the other bussed me and got me killed while trying to get Joffrey killed!
    Nah, we were trying to kill you the night you died, we were just making a contingency plan, as well as making an armour directed toward Joffrey null.

It's probably here somewhere, but did Joffrey ever recieve a piece of armour?

29. ISO #29

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    What if Jack is realy a smurf for Elixir...

...and that's why the epillogue is being delayed!
    Here's the plan: We embrace harmonious 4-day Time Cube and fall into madness. By the time we're cured, both epilogues will be up.
    FMXI: Citizen (Zilean). FMXII Attempt 1: Coroner. FMXII Attempt 2:Consigliere. FMXII Attempt 3 (the one that actually finished): ​Ghost (Jon)

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

Quote Originally Posted by Ganondorf View Post
    FM XI epilogue: woe is scum. Let us be done with it...
    Warren Vidic, in his infinite wisdom, decided that everyone in the board meetings was too dangerous and had them all executed by firing squad in space. He then rode multiple motorcycles off into the distance in space, doing backflips off of everything and beating the world record score in Tetris on Gameboy at the same time.

The End.

34. ISO #34

Quote Originally Posted by MagmaRam View Post
    Warren Vidic, in his infinite wisdom, decided that everyone in the board meetings was too dangerous and had them all executed by firing squad in space. He then rode multiple motorcycles off into the distance in space, doing backflips off of everything and beating the world record score in Tetris on Gameboy at the same time.

The End.
    I approve this message.
    AKA Othnia (Battle.net ID): formerly in FMs II-XII.

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

Quote Originally Posted by Ganondorf View Post
    So..... yeah. How about dat epilogue? >.>
    I'm still coming up with ideas.

Maybe Jack was never hosting this game, and Elixir was re-hosting. Jack discovered this plan in advanced, so tryed to warn us. However, Oops accesed Jack's acount, demoted him, then threatend to ban him if he ever told anyone.

Am I close?

37. ISO #37

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    I'm still coming up with ideas.

Maybe Jack was never hosting this game, and Elixir was re-hosting. Jack discovered this plan in advanced, so tryed to warn us. However, Oops accesed Jack's acount, demoted him, then threatend to ban him if he ever told anyone.

Am I close?
    +1 for ingenuity, -1 for the sheer improbability of this scenario and the resulting conclusion that the originator is stoopid

=win

Good job anyway
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40

Quote Originally Posted by FM Game Master View Post
    I'm in the process of finishing the write-up, it took me awhile to decide upon a MVP so I set it aside for a few days. It'll be up in the next couple of hours, I'd wager.
    OMFG ITS ARMAGEDDON

AN EPILOGUE IS BEING POSTED

But seriously, someone should give Elixir a kick, not in the nuts because I'm not cruel. But a hard kick nonetheless.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code