D10
Register

User Tag List

Thread: D10

1. ISO #1
    Lord Varys

D10

Just you and me tonight GM. I assume that since the game is still going, one of the towns has armour and the other doesn't?

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3
    Lord Varys

Re: D10

Quote Originally Posted by FM Game Master View Post
    Dunno.
    Well, might as well have tryed to information fish.

I think I've made up my mind, but I'm not certain

4. ISO #4
    Lord Varys

I choke under high-preasure situation's, so I'll go down to basic logic. Cersei has expended a piece of armour. While he may have multiple pieces of armour, his first piece was in the early game, which he probably used quite a while ago. He will only have immunity if he was given a shit ton of armour(like at least 3) or the patience of the devil. I can live losing to him, I think.

5. ISO #5
    Lord Varys

Gah, I'm loosing track of armours.

I realy don't want to keep second guessing. For good or for ill, I'm ending the game now.

-Kill Cersei, send me

@My dead followers: If this causes us to lose the game, I'm sorry, but Cersei IS the most logical kill.

@Jack: If this causes me to lose the game, no sarcastic comments

6. ISO #6
    Lord Varys

Gah

-Unkill

I'll take another look tommrow to make sure I make the best descision possible.

7. ISO #7
    Lord Varys

I havn't put too much effort into tracing all vests, so I'll leave it for now. Cersei may actualy have the last armour. I'll do the tracking tommro.

8. ISO #8
    Lord Varys

Game ends in two and a half hours. Time to make the most of it.

9. ISO #9
    Lord Varys

Fuck me. I change my mind

-Kill Jofferey

10. ISO #10
    Lord Varys

I feel confident with my descion, unlike with Cersei. Also, the Nighthawk Vampire card looks preaty epic. I'm thinking of possibly ordering it.

11. ISO #11
    Lord Varys

If your not revealing the winning faction, plz may you at least open up all of the night chats for public viewing?

12. ISO #12
    Ser Ilyn

It's good to be back....

13. ISO #13
    Lord Varys

Hi Ganondorf! You're white.

For the final desision, we bussed Joffrey with Jorah on the night of Jorahs death, making it impossible to have that piece of armour. From there, I highly doubt that he saved a piece of armour for the end-game. Maybe you learned something dead chat?

14. ISO #14
    Ser Ilyn

Nope I learned nothing.... I agree with your decision though (especially since Joffrey was a suspected cultist for quite some time). I think I probably would've gone for a no-lynch yesterday, but if you're gonna lynch, I agree with your kill choice. Now we can only pray... will this be the first mafia win ever, or will it go to a derp town? >.>

15. ISO #15
    Lord Varys

Anything at all learned in dead chat? Or was is just... dead?

16. ISO #16
    Ser Ilyn

Dead chat is rather dead.... there are very few posts considering the number of dead people, and it hasn't been terribly informative from what I can tell (I didn't quite read everything, but I read what I thought was important). Jorah forgives us for killing him though

17. ISO #17
    Lord Varys

Dead dead chats are boring

18. ISO #18
    Ser Ilyn

I just realized: I have 2 or 3 times as many posts in our night chat as I have in day chat lurking like a boss

19. ISO #19
    Lord Varys

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Ilyn View Post
    I just realized: I have 2 or 3 times as many posts in our night chat as I have in day chat lurking like a boss
    Wow, your right, lol.

For graphics cards, I think I'm getting the GeForce GXT 560 Ti. I have the power and compatibility, but I need to find if I have enough room for a dual width graphics card.

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21
    Lord Varys

Quote Originally Posted by FM Game Master View Post
    You guys did pretty well. I just need some time to think over awards and the like
    That sounds a little like pitty. Did we lose?

22. ISO #22
    Ser Ilyn

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Varys View Post
    Wow, your right, lol.

For graphics cards, I think I'm getting the GeForce GXT 560 Ti. I have the power and compatibility, but I need to find if I have enough room for a dual width graphics card.
    Tops mine: I just have whatever was standard 2 years ago :P Your graphics will blow mine away

EDIT: Thanks GM... it was a pretty fun game. It was also the only game that I've played as scum where things didn't go catastrophically wrong, so I may be a bit biased, but I'm quite happy. The one thing I regret now is killing Catelyn though: things may have turned out differently if we had left her to deal with the cult, but then again, maybe leaving Catelyn around might have made things turn out for the worse with the whole Oberyn/Robb situation.

EDIT OF THE EDIT: WE TOTALLY LOST T.T

23. ISO #23
    Lord Varys

Tops mine: I just have whatever was standard 2 years ago :P Your graphics will blow mine away

EDIT: Thanks GM... it was a pretty fun game. It was also the only game that I've played as scum where things didn't go catastrophically wrong, so I may be a bit biased, but I'm quite happy. The one thing I regret now is killing Catelyn though: things may have turned out differently if we had left her to deal with the cult, but then again, maybe leaving Catelyn around might have made things turn out for the worse with the whole Oberyn/Robb situation.

EDIT OF THE EDIT: WE TOTALLY LOST T.T
    Yeah, gg. We made a good team together. Honestly though, I don't have any major regrets. I had that one derp at the beggining with sending Bronn to investigate the same person we killed, but other then that, I'm pleased. I made it a large portion of the game without arousing much detection and I still think we could have won even if there hadn't been those 2 modkills. I am going to stand by my desicion to kill Catelyn. We needed a diversion, and that's what we got. We would have gotten a better reaction if the town wasn't so terrible.

24. ISO #24
    Lord Varys

Oh, and as for MVP, I would say Oberyn. Sure, he made mistakes and his team ended up imploding, but he completely ran rings around the town in the day chat.

25. ISO #25
    Lord Varys

Nothing much has happend. Will we be able to view all of the chats?

26. ISO #26
    Lord Varys

JDFJDJERQRERWER32QWKJLTRK;LTHEWQIOTHIPERIQTHOIEERT HTEHPOIETWHETPOHIWQETHPIQEHIOEWTHQEWHTIRETORETWHER WQTREWHETWRHQIERQ

I'm bored. Are Bronn and Rodrick not allowed to visit, or have they just lost interest??

27. ISO #27
    Ser Ilyn

I don't even think I'm necessarily supposed to be here... I think the GM just forgot to take me off the list. I dunno...

28. ISO #28
    Lord Varys

Fingers crossed for epilogue in the next 12 hours

29. ISO #29
    Lord Varys

30. ISO #30
    Lord Varys

Also, this is my 22nd post in this thread

31. ISO #31
    Lord Varys

32. ISO #32
    Ser Ilyn

33. ISO #33
    Ser Ilyn

So............................................. I'll try to make small talk I guess. What do you think about the absence of a neutral killer in this game? This game seemed to be pretty balanced and it went pretty well as a war between 4 factions, but the neutral killer is a tradition that has produced some interesting results and has often been the scum's MVP (or, in the case of FM III, the victor). Frankly, I'm torn.

34. ISO #34
    Lord Varys

So............................................. I'll try to make small talk I guess. What do you think about the absence of a neutral killer in this game? This game seemed to be pretty balanced and it went pretty well as a war between 4 factions, but the neutral killer is a tradition that has produced some interesting results and has often been the scum's MVP (or, in the case of FM III, the victor). Frankly, I'm torn.
    Cult Leader replaced neutral kill imo. However, Cult's hurt mafia more then killers, and this game shows how town folds to cult. If there was no cult, I would say yes to neutral killer. However, too high a KPN is bad.

35. ISO #35
    Ser Ilyn

I see what you're saying. I was just remembering FM II where, due to some early scum vs scum action and some luck on the town's part (mis-pm anyone?), the town beat a cult, sk, and 2 mafias without too much to worry about. Personally, I would like to see the cult replaced by a serial killer or an arsonist in future games so that we don't arrive at this town+mafia vs cult thing (though I think it was necessary, I do agree that it goes against what this game should be about). Also, in an endgame situation, the decision about whether to focus the mafia or the neutral killer is much harder to make than the decision to find the CL... maybe in the next FM.

36. ISO #36
    Lord Varys

Hmmm. While I've had ideas for future FM's, I've never realy thought so much about what a completely balanced set-up would look like. Cult Leaders are much more dangerous then SKs, and probably even the super-powered Arsonists, since instead of just killing there targets, they convert them. I've always that Cults are more hassel then there worth, but I'm not so sure a simple killer will completely replace them for balancing.

Need to think more about it...

37. ISO #37
    Lord Varys

And we are at 22 miniutes.

38. ISO #38
    Lord Varys

Epilouge almost ready?

Sorry, but I'm one of the least patient people alive

39. ISO #39
    Lord Varys

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.