Forever Alone. STAY OUT. YES THAT MEANS YOU.
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1
    Janos

Forever Alone. STAY OUT. YES THAT MEANS YOU.

So this is the thread where I talk to myself. Because I am so lonely. And I like making random threads in night chats because it makes the loneliness slightly more tolerable.

So in other words, this is my diary. If you read it, I will kill you. And I WILL find out, mark my words... I WILL find out...

Night 1:
    I hate when people talk about me. Especially the townsmen who don't know what they're talking about. I have feelings, too, you know... Why they need to say untrue things about me really stings. I have no one to confide to, Diary, so I'm confiding in you. You will never betray me... Right?

So everyone assumes I'm an evil vampire who goes out and sucks the blood of innocent young maidens, subduing them completely to my will. This is untrue. I simply really like the perfume which they put on their necks and my teeth just happen to get in the way. I tried telling them that, and they tried warding me off with garlic!

Which reminds me. Garlic does not harm me in any way. I simply have a bad recollection of my mother chunking garlic at my head when I was little because we lived on a garlic farm. Some of those were a good fist size! Needless to say, I was traumatized at childhood by garlic hitting my head. Thus, I shudder and scoot away when I see it or smell it. Bad memories.

I sleep in a coffin because the bed maker doesn't deliver to my castle... ... Okay that was a lie. I am secretly claustrophobic and a masochist at the same time. Don't tell anyone.

Oh. I smell a really good perfume through the window... I must go inspect now. Till another night, Diary!

2. ISO #2
    Janos

Re: Forever Alone. STAY OUT. YES THAT MEANS YOU.

Night 2:
    But soft! What light through yonder window breaks? It is the east, and Jaime is the sun.
    Arise, fair sun, and-

No, scratch that, don't arise, sun.
    No, it's not because I'll burst into flames upon exposure or anything. I just get sunburned easily. Veeeery easily. My skin is very fair and delicate, you see. No, I'm not making up excuses to woo the girls with my fair skin. Don't think of such impossible ideas.

Oh, those townsmen! Conspiring to drive a stake into my heart! Why, oh why! I'm... heartbroken. Mentally. Or... cardically... Or. Uuuh. Can one be heartbroken mentally? Brainbroken? Errrrr. ANYWAY. And they're about to physically break my heart. That... doesn't kill me, I hope they realize. Other vampires who are close enough to humans to be caught are probably just hanging their, forever dejected that their human friends would do such a cruel thing to them. They're not dead. They're just hanging there, eternally depressed.

Oh geez. I must get myself out of this depression. Time to find another perfume to smell.

3. ISO #3
    Janos

Night 3:
    Two of the fairest stars in all the heaven,
    Having some business, do entreat her eyes
    To twinkle in their spheres till they return.

Oh Melisandre, how your prowess make me gaze at you in awe! Except it would appear another man has torn you from my grasp this night. He shall pay dearly for having forcefully taken you to his abode. May he be impaled through the heart and let his blood leak onto the ground below.

Speaking of twinkling, there has been an interesting rumor that vampire's skin sparkles in the sun. I must say, this new makeup is doing wonders.

More of my nightly escapades.

4. ISO #4
    Janos

Night 4:
    My mind is blinded by rage.
    My heart is broken into pieces.
    My soul is mired in vengeance.

I have done nothing to wrong these inhumane beings who can only be called bloodthirsty vampires who have lost their sanity. They kidnap my precious Jaime, and left a ransom note at my doorstep, demanding my presence in the alleyway on Melancholy Avenue if I want him back. I fearfully obeyed. As I rounded the corner, I beheld a horrific sight: Jaime, in tatters with streaks and cuts stained with blood littered upon his skin, was propped up to a standing position by two darkly dressed figures. A third one loomed behind him. Only when the clouds unveiled the moon did I see their sharp vampire teeth gleaming in ethereal light, cushioning on lips that curved upwards into sinister smirks.

"How pathetic," the third one sneered. "A vampire, playing and interacting with humans for enjoyment."

"What do you want with me," came my curt reply.

The vampire's smile dropped into an expression of pure disdain. "Your behavior disgusts us," he spat. "Leaving behind the company of vampires to play with humans and even bestowing upon them vampiric gifts of which they aren't worthy."

"What I do is no business of yours," I said quietly.

"Your actions are too repulsive to bear. And we will cause you grief until either you cease this behavior, or we end your life if you refuse to do so. Starting with this." With a wicked grin, he lowered his mouth to Jaime's neck. Before I could move, he sank his fangs viciously into Jaime and mercilessly tore his throat out. I stood there, frozen with shock, as the other two vampires shoved the now dead Jaime toward me so that he landed at my feet, a horror that will forever be expressed in his lifeless eyes.

Snapping out of my reverie a minute later, I snarled and leapt blindly at the figures standing before me. These vampires merely laughed and retreated deftly into the shadows. I instinctively pursued their scent through the streets of the town and into the depths of a nearby forest.

"Better guard your pets more carefully..." was the last mirthful remark I could hear before their scent was completely lost to me. I dashed around aimlessly, desperate to find something. Anything. Only when reason finally shook me out of my rage did I stop.

Oh Jaime... My precious Jaime...

I collapsed to my knees and wept.

5. ISO #5
    Janos

Night 5:
    Petyr dragged Melisandre out while I wasn't looking and took her to the town festival. I thought I would explode out of worry. Don't they know what happened to Jaime? Aren't they scared of being abducted by the rogue vampires while I wasn't looking?

Reckless. Reckless. Petyr. I hope he gets struck by lightning. It's okay; I made him immune to death by lightning strikes. It'll just hurt. A lot.

Sick with worry, but unable to venture outside from the bright, bright sunlight, I paced around in the cathedral all day. In the library. In my sleeping chambers. In the spiral staircases. Even in the dungeon, where I stabbed a few mice to vent my restless energy.

Hearing the main doors creak open, I eagerly sprang to the foyer, wishing from the deepest crevices of my heart that they were safe. They were. Except madly drunk. They came in stumbling, incoherently muttering something about a bright flame. Must have been some performance they saw. Weak with relief and not in the mood to scold them, I sent them to bed immediately.

In the middle of the night, I heard yet again the doors to my castle crack open. Feeling a pang of dread, I sprinted as quickly as I could to the scene, where I saw the entrance doors spread wide. A strange mist had developed outside, but I could still catch a glimpse of the faint silhouettes of two people walking out in a direction which could only be the town.

Oh no.

Oh no.

Oh please no.

I tried stepping outside to stop Petyr and Melisandre, but the mist instantly choked my breathing and forced me back into the cathedral, where I lay on the entrance floor, gasping for breath. What kind of mist is this... Howling out of misery that I was helpless once again, I did something that I had scorned and had never done before, yet it was the only thing I could think of.

I knelt at the altar, and prayed.

6. ISO #6
    Janos

Night 6:

O Heaven, bestow your mercy upon our poor souls. Spare us from your wrath. Guide us to safety.

That is my one and only wish.

7. ISO #7
    Janos

Night 7:

Hope is a cruel mistress. You seek after her longingly and devote your entire soul to her, only to have her laugh and spit in your face.

8. ISO #8
    Petyr

Night 8?:

Janos died. She was really bad at the game. I'm awesome though, so don't worry guys we got this.

Guys?

Guys?

Fuck.