bokey: 1-S2-1-2729178; johnblazed: 1-S2-1-2724961

Account Name: bokey
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-2729178
    In-Game Name: Soft Taco

Account Name: johnblazed
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-2724961

Crimes Committed: Game-Throwing; Party Cheating

Your Account Name: Arey
    Summary: Me being a framer, another player being a framer, and soft taco being a gf. We were winning easily, until soft taco decided to put another framer on trial WITHOUT anyone suspecting him at all, this resulted in him being lynched. Later on, he repeated the process with me, when the vote was split to vote for me or another guy (another guy was suspected to be a mafia), he decided to put me on trial instead (his own teammate) which again resulted in me being lynched. Next day he got lynched because cult found him. This game would have been won flawlessly until our god father "soft taco" decided to get his own team subsequently lynched. When I confronted him in mafia chat, he pretended not to speak any English. Have never reported anyone ever before as I always thought it was excusable, but this directly lead to our loss despise almost sure victory.

Thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Ambient; May 1st, 2012 at 03:07 PM.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: bokey: 1-S2-1-1632181

Start by pointing out the Watch List he has after being reported by Lysergic a couple weeks ago.
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-2729178
    Next, I would like to point out the johnblazed from the previous report is in this same game and rolled Cultist from the start.
    The game progresses as described. I suggest KV lsit for both given the previous recent Watch List. Adding johnblazed to the report.

4. ISO #4

Re: bokey: 1-S2-1-1632181

Lmao Gamethrowing and Party cheating??? Really? Did you guys even watch the replay before you listened to this guy? Sorry for the late reply I just realised I was on kick vote. First of all I wanna start by saying me and bokey are indeed friends, you can tell because only because we name our selves similar and there was some other stupid report of us for ME making a "nobody wins" message happen. We do not "party cheat" we like to play the game together, and lie and cheat each other just as we do everyone else, we dont tell each other our roles we do use vent and talk, you post a team speak server on the loading screen of the game so i'm pretty sure just being on a voice chat together is not something that is illegal.

I ask you please go back and watch this replay again because I actually like this game and getting kick voted everytime I join a game is retarded. I was a cultist and I died like n4 with no impact on the rest of the game, there is no reason I should be banned I didn't do or say anything AT ALL. Watch the replay again I was burrito chavez and I died the 4th night and was not apart of the rest of this to begin with. As for the rest of the report on bokey, This guy is lieing all around either way. Unlike who ever banned me I went and actually watched the replay again, The guy reporting this says "Me being a framer, another player being a framer, and soft taco being a gf. We were winning easily, until soft taco decided to put another framer on trial WITHOUT anyone suspecting him at all, this resulted in him being lynched." The only thing true about this statement is the roles. They were not "winning easily" it was d2 or d3 when the guy got lynched. The guy says bokey was the first to vote him up but thats not true either, he just bandwaggoned on when other people voted him up. Playing the role of a "good helpful townsguy". So maybe hes dumb and doesnt know the game very well and he did vote guilty to the guy but it didnt matter, him voting guilty was not what got the guy hung and would not of saved him.

It took lots of people to put that guy up and bokey just bandwaggoned along. So the following night the other mafia "hard burrito" tells bokey "that was dumb why did u vote our guy, dont be stupid" etc. etc. and the next day someone voted to put him up and bokey bandwagons along again, again not the first person to vote, and there was no other "suspected mafia" it took like 5 or 6 people to vote him up bokey didnt start the vote or say anything to get him lynched. This guy is just griefing because he lost and decided to try to blame bokey for it, and the only reason he says we were party cheating was because I told him he was dumb after he had died and was crying about bokey so he knew i was friends with bokey for sticking up for him. Neither of us knew each others roles untill the end of the game so im not sure what u guys call party cheating but this is stupid.

This is my request for both me and bonkey to be removed from this list as there is no reason we should be, Please watch the replay again. I am thinking we got banned just because our names have came up twice on reports, without anyone actually looking at the proof against us. When we play we like to talk alot and troll, Which I thought was more or less encouraged in this game. This tends to make people mad and thats the only reason the other report about us ever got reported. This particular game how ever, the kid just gets mad because he lost and calls bokey a gamethrower, and then reports me as well because I tell him hes an idiot in the dead chat. The worst we do in this game is Troll, and if that is a ban able offence well then ok, but I ask you please reconsider this. Thank you.
    Last edited by Ambient; May 1st, 2012 at 03:02 PM. Reason: spaced a bit

5. ISO #5

Re: bokey: 1-S2-1-1632181; johnblazed: 1-S2-1-2724961

[EDIT] I just realized I was added to this list by the admin just because I am friend's with bokey, The whole report against bokey is dumb he did nothing to game throw and the fact that I am being banned along with it makes it even dumber. Guilty by association I guess? Well either way, to the admin who messeged me on mafia channel the other day, and subsequently banned me right after. If you are going to mod a game please look at facts before you go banning, you obviously didn't watch the replay you just banned because our names came up again after seeing them come up over the "nobody wins" stupid report on us. I respect that you moderate this game and have to use your own judgement sometimes but you wrongfully banned 2 people, I liked playing this game but after realizing why exactly I was banned, and seeing that Tankboy is still allowed to play, Well all I can say is go screw your self and have fun. Don't bother unbanning us.

6. ISO #6

so the logic behind this is if you are part of the mafia you can not vote guilty vs your mafia friends so i will make sure to go back and review all the sc2 mafia games so you can start banning the people for doing what i did by voting guilty vs another mafia to cover my own ass.

7. ISO #7

Well I can tell you first off that the replay was indeed viewed (the view counter aside, it's our policy to watch the replay for every report) however if you would like a second review of the case I personally, or I'm sure most of the other keepers/moderators would be happy to oblige.

That said, my advice at the moment is to seperate that wall of text into paragraphs, that was damn hard to read through.

Edit: I did a quick lookthrough, you caused the random lynch on your first framer, but I didn't find any fault with the second framer getting lynched. You were just playing along that time.
    On the other hand, I found your points suspicious. I'll leave the decision on those to Whoever reviews the appeal itself, but I've attached screenshots of your points between the first and second times you were reported.

As to the party cheating, I didn't find any reason to suspect that, but it was a QUICK lookthrough.

Summary: To quote one of the other people in the game "He's being a douche, but he's not gamethrowing"

Screenshots of both framer lynches attached, as well as both point values:

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

I will look into this myself.. but its going to have to wait a few hours.
    Player Report Guidelines: Click Here
    *Guidelines likely out of date

Spoiler : Forum Mafia :
    | | FMVII: Citizen (W) | FMVI: Pride (W) | FMVIII: Ghost (L) | FMIX: Proletarian (W) | FMX: Student (L) | FMXI: Co-Host | FMXII: Fool (W) |
    I saw your party join...

14. ISO #14

Re: bokey: 1-S2-1-2729178; johnblazed: 1-S2-1-2724961

Alright. Lets check this out.

First of all. This is the context of the KV.
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-2729178

Which proves that you do not only play together (which you already verified), but do in fact cheat. This game is used as reference to the game at hand.

Notable moments:
    8:40 - Godfather innocents cult minion
    15:00 - Godfather starts lynch on framer. Says "inno or guilty?" - Cult of course is why he is brought up.
    17:10 - Kills Mason Leader. "no englo"
    18:20 - Lynch Framer
    20:25 - Kills non cultist.

I can say with certainty that you two were communicating outside of the game aiming for a cult win on Your (johnblazed) behalf. All of the Godfathers actions point to this.

Furthermore, thank you for bringing this to my attention. The reporter inserted bokey's ID incorrectly. Which is why he was not listed.

| | FMVII: Citizen (W) | FMVI: Pride (W) | FMVIII: Ghost (L) | FMIX: Proletarian (W) | FMX: Student (L) | FMXI: Co-Host | FMXII: Fool (W) |
    I saw your party join...

15. ISO #15

i did not start the lynch on the framer in the clip you can see i put up what 3 random votes? which i can say in all the games i have played there is a 90% chance of someone doing the same thing. and how does me killing the mason leader prove anything? as for the second framer i lynched to cover my own ass like any other person playing as member of the mafia would do..as for not killing a non cultist what does that prove on trying to give anyone a cultist win?

now my other point how many times has a vigi or the jailor killed another town member so that obv. means they are throwing the game from what you are saying.

16. ISO #16

Alright now check this out too Ambient.

First of all, I was the game host and KNEW THERE WAS ARSONIST, but I didn't say anything to the people in vent about it so bokey never knew there was one, or who he was. or who anyone was.

Secondly, our other friend who was in vent with us I had already converted to cult was still alive at the very end as well as another random person that I had converted. If we were cheating im pretty sure 3 out of 4 people alive would have hung the arson pretty quick by then.

As for bokey being a dumb ass trolling no englo and all that that had nothing to do with me or the cult, if i was telling him who was who then he would of have known who the arson was, watch the replay again, if bokey wanted to help us get a cult win then the cult woulda won, my team came real close without any help.

I was the game host with a random any that excluded non killing roles. I didn't say anything about it to anyone the whole game . The cult didn't win this game, the arson did. Watch the replay again if u think bokey tried to get a cult win lmao.

All the godfathers actions point toward dumb ass, and had nothing to do with me. Your false accusations on me that you are so certain about are just absurd.

I was the freakin game host man, I would'a told bokey who the arson was and who the cult was, Don't you think he woulda been trying to hang the arson and not his own team mates? Lmao.

17. ISO #17

Quote Originally Posted by johnblaz3d View Post
    I was the freakin game host man, I would'a told bokey who the arson was and who the cult was, Don't you think he woulda been trying to hang the arson and not his own team mates? Lmao.
    Host wouldn't know who the Arson was...
    And hanging his own teammates is kinda the point we are saying...
    Btw, thanks for pointing Jacob, who was apart of the other report with you two and a fourth person who escapes me at the moment.

18. ISO #18

Quote Originally Posted by creedkingsx View Post
    Host wouldn't know who the Arson was...
    Dude at one point it was 4 people left, watch the replay. 2 Cultist 1 arson and 1 gf. If we wanted to cheat and win we woulda won right there. Again I say CULT DID NOT WIN, how can u say we cheated?

I was host so I knew I had random any that excluded non killing roles, so either sk or arson.

I was original cultist and I recruited both cultist, so I knew who they were, I didn't know if bokey was arson or gf but if I had known he was gf like you're saying, and I knew who the 2 cult were, that is 3 out of 4 people I would have known who they were, 2 of them being in vent with me.

I'm pretty sure I would have known who the arson was. Either Arson or afk sk.
    Last edited by johnblaz3d; May 1st, 2012 at 09:15 PM. Reason: To clarify

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

Well I am glad this spawned a healthy discussion.

I am curious to why am I being on the kick list for cheating and game throwing? I checked your forums and I am not listed on any of them, not even on the watch list. Can this be referred to previous admin's post from this thread : "Furthermore, thank you for bringing this to my attention. The reporter inserted bokey's ID incorrectly. Which is why he was not listed"
    I've listed my ID in subject line, so don't know if I was being put on the kick list by accident.

Thanks,

Arey

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

aarey you were reported for a separate offense. However, you inserted your own ID info for bokey..

You would be on kick vote anyway.

I saw your party join...

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

Here is a quote from the thread you can't see (yet)

Quote Originally Posted by Ambient View Post
    Obviously cheating..

Attachment 3288

He says.. been playing the game for awhile now. Knows it will be reported. Says its all part of the game (22:01). After he finally gets someone to lag for him. Of course the disguiser is lynched.

26:19: "Caz I didnt do shit" and "save replay nub 1st "

Also amino lagged the chat that allowed him to do this Amino: 1-S2-1-440797. He is currently on Hold.

I suggest a Kick vote listing for Arey due to his actions and behavior in the game, and Watch list for Amino

I saw your party join...

32. ISO #32

Mmm, you should have seen what a chaotic lag chat it was , everyone was screaming out stuff (everyone accuses of someone being mafia, jester, sk etc). Can't remember the details since it was a long time ago. Plus as I recall there was a sheriff who discovered him anyway.

Regardless of what you end up doing with me, do not punish Amino for lagging... I do not even remotely know who the guy is but it would be absurd to accuse him of wrongdoing since so many people lag in that game all the time.

33. ISO #33

Quote Originally Posted by aarey View Post
    Mmm, you should have seen what a chaotic lag chat it was , everyone was screaming out stuff (everyone accuses of someone being mafia, jester, sk etc). Can't remember the details since it was a long time ago. Plus as I recall there was a sheriff who discovered him anyway.

Regardless of what you end up doing with me, do not punish Amino for lagging... I do not even remotely know who the guy is but it would be absurd to accuse him of wrongdoing since so many people lag in that game all the time.
    You harassed people for half the game to lag for you. Then you clearly did. You can't use the everyone was doing it defense. As for amino. He chose to lag, intentionally.

I saw your party join...

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

Welcome to the most power-abusing virtual community you'll ever encounter. First offense can put you anywhere. None of the rules on this web site apply. People--angry, lonely, dishonest people--run this game. They do what they want to satisfy their own malice. Find another computer hobby or get a girlfriend in the meantime.

37. ISO #37