Carnage and Wreckage: Recent Events - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
  1. ISO #101

Re: Carnage and Wreckage: Recent Events

Quote Originally Posted by Blazer View Post
    Use Google?
    I did, but all that comes up are user profiles. That is why I asked to see if the apocist can explain.
    https://i.imgur.com/MuBx7.png
    Spoiler : Goremansir <3 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Goremansir View Post
    In a fit of rage (who would insult his voice of an angel? (And by angel, we mean a drunk, fat, middle-aged cop)) ... Duzero stripped out of his uniform, leapt onto CmG and started eating his face. CmG started to protest...

2. ISO #102

Quote Originally Posted by Duzero View Post
    I did, but all that comes up are user profiles. That is why I asked to see if the apocist can explain.
    Post a visitor message, I'm curious too....I might've asked him once before...lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Kusco View Post
    Dirty fucking swiss neutral

3. ISO #103

Post a visitor message, I'm curious too....I might've asked him once before...lol
    Good idea!
    In a fit of rage (who would insult his voice of an angel? (And by angel, we mean a drunk, fat, middle-aged cop)) ... Duzero stripped out of his uniform, leapt onto CmG and started eating his face. CmG started to protest...

4. ISO #104

5. ISO #105

Quote Originally Posted by ajkei View Post
    What's a Duzero?
    It originates from the dark ages of dubstep, when dj's were trying to produce a special zero-tone that would melt brains and make people dance like crazy without the use of hallucinogens.
    One day someone succeeded in making that tone, but it was classified as a weapon and banned from dubstep. The tone was named "Dubzero". They locked me in a music box and forgot about me, but I escaped and now I'm roaming the lands melting brains of people that oppose me. With my clever namechange no one knows I'm the lethal tone until it's too late...
    And since I told you this I will have to melt your brain just enough to make you forget it.

*goes WUB WUB WUB*

6. ISO #106

Quote Originally Posted by Duzero View Post
    It originates from the dark ages of dubstep, when dj's were trying to produce a special zero-tone that would melt brains and make people dance like crazy without the use of hallucinogens.
    One day someone succeeded in making that tone, but it was classified as a weapon and banned from dubstep. The tone was named "Dubzero". They locked me in a music box and forgot about me, but I escaped and now I'm roaming the lands melting brains of people that oppose me. With my clever namechange no one knows I'm the lethal tone until it's too late...
    And since I told you this I will have to melt your brain just enough to make you forget it.

*goes WUB WUB WUB*
    Then what's with the turtle?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kusco View Post
    Dirty fucking swiss neutral

7. ISO #107

Then what's with the turtle?
    That is a tale for another day

8. ISO #108

9. ISO #109

10. ISO #110

11. ISO #111

12. ISO #112

13. ISO #113

14. ISO #114

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    2 day Bump
    oh gooby