Suggestions
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Suggestions

1. ISO #1
    kardsen

Suggestions

I saw someone else mention this. but

One of the Sherriff's roles (or maybe the mayor).. Should be to overturn the townfolks vote. Save or kill someone

Also,
    Are there plans to add more rewards based on points. The 150pt reward was a little disapointing.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3
    Eldrazor

Re: Suggestions

Auras mayb? And make something that you get when you reach a lot of points, a couple of thousand. Will keep ppl interested if they're going for only points

4. ISO #4
    rav

Just an idea I got.
    Nice with bulletproof vests on citizens. Made them more fun to play.

But what if we made a new ability?

What if citizens have a chance to avoid getting killed.

Give them the ability to visit any person during the night. The citizen will not find out anything. They just avoid getting killed, since they are not home.

But, if the person they are visitin gets killed. The citizen gets killed as well. 2in1.

And maybe give the sheriff the bulletproff vest as a secondary abilty. To use instead of the ability he has now. That way he gets a choice.

Just some thoughts.
    Cheers

5. ISO #5
    Omgproberush

Why, so sheriffs can be even more powerful? Every role can't have a bulletproof vest...

6. ISO #6
    rav

The idea was not for them to be able to use the bulletproof vest and at the same time use the other ability.

And the idea with the sheriff was just something I threw in there. Might not be the right thing.
    But what do you think about the citizen idea?

7. ISO #7
    kardsen

Thanks Dark.. At least I know you've thought about the rewards.

Hopefully someone with some talent will help you out with the models.

Might also be cool if one of the new classes could plant false evidence on someone else... Like a 1 time use ability.

8. ISO #8
    Professor Plum

i like the idea of a sheriff getting a 2nd ability like that, too many times I've seen the sheriff have to come out to point out a mafia when all the doctors have already been killed.

the one change I'd make is call it a med kit and have it give the same message as a doctor saving him would (if doctor and vest are different messages, not sure on that) this would let you fake there being a doctor and maybe buy a little more time if town was in a bad spot.

And obviously it's a 1 time thing that could be disabled in options, and he can't use it and detect.

9. ISO #9
    Eldrazor

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Plum View Post
    i like the idea of a sheriff getting a 2nd ability like that, too many times I've seen the sheriff have to come out to point out a mafia when all the doctors have already been killed.
    That's the point of killing doctors...

10. ISO #10
    rav

How about letting Citizens take over the role of ppl who leave/disconnect the game?

In a way that it doesnt reveal anything ofc.

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12
    rav

The idea was not meant for dead players. Or ppl who die and then leave the game.

It was meant for those who leave becuse they didnt want to be a Mason, for example.

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14
    ev1hmr

It is a little annoying when a game is ruined by 3 townies leaving at the beginning because they don't want to be citizens.

Perhaps a Vote to Restart Game option could appear once 25% of the players leave or something. Or vote to nullify game. Something so when the game has become broken by leavers, people's records (yes, I care about my W/L ratio, sue me) aren't hurt as much.

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16
    Faceless

I couldn't care less about my W/L ratio. There are too many things out of your control to be worrying about it.

17. ISO #17
    Zertery

Hey. I got some idea that u can use

1# U really need more execution type not only those 3 u can make it im sure
    2# A town citizen that cannot be killed by an execution
    3# A town member that cannot be killed at night if someone try to kill him at night he survive but the next day everybody will know that he is that guys cuz if he die everybody will lose there power exepte the mafioso and SK he got like a bulletproof vest all the time but can only be use once
    4# A town member that can know the victim of the mafia and have the choice to save him but if he save someone he cannot see any other victim of the mafia and he can have the choice to kill someone he can use each power only once
    5# A town member that if he die he need to take some with him to die
    6# a Neutral member (drug dealer) That can put some player addictive during the night and he need to make all the alive player addictive to win the game
    7# Yeah when u reset the point we won can u put it on the update thing in the help menu and if posible a reason why
    8# Can u make some more char that we can get not only the male female and scientis
    9# And have some Priority if someone got more points that have the priority to make the set up of the game

P.S. Sorry for my english this is not my Birth Language ! lol

18. ISO #18
    Maz

Perhaps Mason could be blocked from random if there are no other masons? Rather tedious to be the only mason.

19. ISO #19
    illusion

-hi why isnt my stats being save or recorded.. it resets every time to zer0.
    ive played 50 games but still i got zer0 played games, even if i press the victory
    at the very end of the game to show score it dosent saves my record.

-another thing is u should put rank or medals for how skilled a player is...
    more won games or higher rated player is rank them with medals as proof of how skilled player is ...
    use sc2 ladders medals as their rank sign.

-When a serial killer or mafia is went to the strippers house during the night why is she being killed by mafia or serial killer....if a stripper leaves her house to block somebody the serial killer/mafia cant killer her since she is gone, she is not home,

if the sk or mafia went to same house as stripper to block the person both will be killed...
    if the person is suvivor he should survive cuz of the bullet proof but the stripper die

-stripper and mason a group, since mason dosent have other ability then a majority vote power in daylight if they are not alone, they are even more defendsless then survivor cus they cant do anything then talk and vote, if they were a group with stripper they can work it out.

-the game should also have a minimum night and minimum day time
    a game with fast night/day n fast lynching is like no game at all,
    like a lycnh killing scen without any clue or suspicious or discuss.

sugguest minimum should by 0.8 length

-options to ctrl your unit by walking with serial killer or mafia pick the victims house as
    third person or 1 view person who u want to lycnh during the night

-the night sequense should also view actions example, a man serial killer or a mafia walks into a house to lynch a victims each scene of diffrent job that all players have picked for each actions views.
    exmple if a victims is being exectue by mafia or serial killer and same time the doc picked same person as the mafia or sk to went the same house to save this man....their would be a scean after the mafia or sk leave the house a doc comes by and rescue the man exemple without showing or spoiled who the name or who the char is belongs to.

well since if u add some more abilitys in the game what each char can do it might be worse standrad is best, it might destory the game if we add ability or anything....but if u cna change any other thing as effect or scene who dosent effect the actions it would be nice....diffrent executing scenes or somehting else
    ty for your job it really makes the game super keep it up i hope u can add all my req to make this game better

-illusion

20. ISO #20
    Eldrazor

Quote Originally Posted by illusion View Post
    ive played 50 games but still i got zer0 played games, even if i press the victory

more won games or higher rated player is rank them with medals as proof of how skilled player is ...

-When a serial killer or mafia is went to the strippers house during the night why is she being killed by mafia or serial killer....if a stripper leaves her house to block somebody the serial killer/mafia cant killer her since she is gone, she is not home,

if the sk or mafia went to same house as stripper to block the person both will be killed...
    if the person is suvivor he should survive cuz of the bullet proof but the stripper die

-stripper and mason a group, since mason dosent have other ability then a majority vote power in daylight if they are not alone, they are even more defendsless then survivor cus they cant do anything then talk and vote, if they were a group with stripper they can work it out.

-options to ctrl your unit by walking with serial killer or mafia pick the victims house as

-the night sequense should also view actions example, a man serial killer or a mafia walks into a house to lynch a victims each scene of diffrent job that all players have picked for each actions views.
    exmple if a victims is being exectue by mafia or serial killer and same time the doc picked same person as the mafia or sk to went the same house to save this man....their would be a scean after the mafia or sk leave the house a doc comes by and rescue the man exemple without showing or spoiled who the name or who the char is belongs to.

well since if u add some more abilitys in the game what each char can do it might be worse standrad is best, it might destory the game if we add ability or anything....but if u cna change any other thing as effect or scene who dosent effect the actions it would be nice....diffrent executing scenes or somehting else
    ty for your job it really makes the game super keep it up i hope u can add all my req to make this game better

-illusion
    Search the forum.
    We already have points in the Help menu and models.
    If I'm right, not every event happens simultaneously. Also, this would make a stripper invulnerable to attacks at night if she visits a mafia member each night.
    Masons pretty much can't be lynched. They are not underpowered/useless.
    No. Reducing customisability = bad.
    No, would make night super long and tedious.
    No, would give too much information and night super long.
    I doubt adding all of your requests would make the game any better...

21. ISO #21
    illusion

Quote Originally Posted by Eldrazor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by illusion View Post

-illusion
    Search the forum.
    We already have points in the Help menu and models.
    If I'm right, not every event happens simultaneously. Also, this would make a stripper invulnerable to attacks at night if she visits a mafia member each night.
    Masons pretty much can't be lynched. They are not underpowered/useless.
    No. Reducing customisability = bad.
    No, would make night super long and tedious.
    No, would give too much information and night super long.
    I doubt adding all of your requests would make the game any better...
    wtf are us serious ... no long night okej so u mena its better with 0with no night at all not talk for mafia?? and if masona nd strippers would be a group ther ewould be moremtalk for everybody longer gamethe thing is better organzie better game ! include druing the night who gives information..its only when actions happends u have a clue who it can be since vgilante and sheriffe cant talk to anyboday there is no reason they can driect exectue mafia or anybodyif there inst a moron vigilante who randoms

22. ISO #22
    Eldrazor

I'm sorry, but your response is too hard for me to read. Could you consider adding more spaces and interpunction, please?

23. ISO #23
    Faceless

I lol'd the whole time reading that.