Cop Insanity S-FM
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Cop Insanity S-FM

Okay so don't bitch to me about how S-FMs are supposed to have no "special" roles. This setup is based on those roles and would absolutely fail if it didn't have them. AND there's only 5 players allowed in the game.

Role List:
    Cop
    Naïve Cop
    Paranoid Cop
    Insane Cop

Mafioso

Role Cards:
    Cop
    Learns if his target is the mafioso or not

Naïve Cop
    Sees all targets as “Not Suspicious”

Paranoid Cop
    Sees all targets as “Suspicious”

Insane Cop
    Sees innocent results for guilty targets and vice-verse

Mafioso
    May kill once per night

A PLAYER WILL NOT KNOW THEIR TYPE OF COP NEITHER WILL I SHOW IT IN THE GRAVEYARD

Notifications:
    The PM results will be titled “Night X Results” with this format:
    Your target seems [suspicious/not suspicious]

Rules:
    No talking about the game outside the game. You may say, "Dust's gayme sucks" but that's about it.

Last wills are allowed. If you have nudity in the last wills I will keep it to myself. Maybe even share it with some of the moderators.

There will be no Death notes. The mafioso is illiterate and thus cannot write a simple, "Ha, u ded."

You may quote PMs. Who cares? They're all going to be the same anyway. They won't prove anything that you want to prove.

There may or may not be an RP. I don't know if I'll be lazy for this setup size or not so don't count on an RP and don't look for clues. You're not as good as I am for finding clues in RP. You're not gonna find anything.

Summary:
    Your take on the set up is more important than my take on the set up. I think it's brilliant. Basically the Mafioso has to claim cop and get someone lynched. The thrill of the game depends on the skill of the mafioso.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Re: Cop Insanity S-FM

Quote Originally Posted by Sumikoko View Post
    Seeing as there are only 5 slots, will it be on a first come, first serve basis, or will you be handpicking the people playing from a list of hopefuls?

Heh, I wonder if there's a way to solve this puzzle by pure logical deduction instead of scum reads. I'm assuming that the Mafioso wins in a tie, though.
    Logical deduction might be sufficient. The cops should be able to deduce their possible roles from one investigation. Mafioso have decent chances to win. I think this game should be balanced. As Dust said, depends on what cop mafioso is masquerading as. Wrong choice = auto lose.

8. ISO #8

Well here's the awkward news.

Have you forgotten that you've already got an approved S-FM setup which you haven't hosted yet?
    Spoiler : Previous FM roles :
    FM - VI: Commoner | VII: (Lionel) Gunner, Shinra Inc. | VIII: Investigator | X: (HerrZynisch) Black Wizard | (Graves) Citizen | XII: (Ser Jorah) Armoursmith | XIII: Host (Roxy)!
    M-FM- I: Host | II: Framer | III: Host | IV: Exe | V: Devil Dog | VI: Exe | VIII: DD
    S-FM - I: Jailor | II: Vigilante | V: Sheriff | CI: Paranoid Cop | Torment: Citizen

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by Luna View Post
    Well here's the awkward news.

Have you forgotten that you've already got an approved S-FM setup which you haven't hosted yet?
    I have not forgotten. I have merely realized that I was stupid in setting that up. It won't work. Thus, I would like to throw that setup away!

BUT even if I didn't throw the other one away, this setup can be hosted by anyone any time. There are no real special mechanics that the host has to know inside-out, no roles that require constant host attention. This is, the simplest setup I have seen because so little from the host. I could set this up and finish the game within a few days actually, while the other setup would take much longer to setup and play the game.

10. ISO #10

In that case your setup is

Approved

Sure it's non-normal with advanced roles, but it is small and simple.
    Spoiler : Previous FM roles :
    FM - VI: Commoner | VII: (Lionel) Gunner, Shinra Inc. | VIII: Investigator | X: (HerrZynisch) Black Wizard | (Graves) Citizen | XII: (Ser Jorah) Armoursmith | XIII: Host (Roxy)!
    M-FM- I: Host | II: Framer | III: Host | IV: Exe | V: Devil Dog | VI: Exe | VIII: DD
    S-FM - I: Jailor | II: Vigilante | V: Sheriff | CI: Paranoid Cop | Torment: Citizen

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14