M-FM VII Gamethread - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #101

Re: M-FM VII Day One: The Hunt Begins

Quote Originally Posted by DramaLlama View Post
    I'm just here to say that Phyr should be lynched immediately day 2.

This idiot has the audacity to answer faq questions directed to Kromos.
    He thinks he's king shit of this game and it started not 3 hours ago.

-Vote Phyr

This vote will be cast every single day as soon as I get on and I will not change it until either
    A) Phyr is dead
    B) Phyr is proven 100% WITHOUT A SHADOW OF A DOUBT Town
    C) A better lynch target is presented to me
    You claim Executioner? Oh well...

2. ISO #102

I wasn't allowed in FMXI because AmbiLix thought I trolled the forums too hard.
    How does that not warrant trollfest status?
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

3. ISO #103

4. ISO #104

5. ISO #105

Quote Originally Posted by McPwnage View Post
    Also one big reason I am against is if there isn't a lookout it is a giant waste of time and energy. Why does Phyr assume there is one?
    It seems you just skimmed through the posts.
    In the Pros and Cons post, I didn't add anything that requires a Lookout to be in game, it just works on the possibility of him being there. It's to draw in Mafia roles like Drug Dealer, Consort and Framer. If there isn't a Lookout we won't have the chances to see if there is a Framer in play, but Consort and Drug Dealer can be revealed. And as I said, chances are high, that the Chosen One will be framed, to negate the risk of a Lookout getting loads of valuable information. Nobody will check or inspect the Chosen One, so the night 1 investigation result are more reliable.

@DramaLlama Well, if you had read the setup properly, you wouldn't have had to ask half of your questions. So I took the liberty to show you those, that are clear. Takes of some work for the GM.

6. ISO #106

7. ISO #107

Quote Originally Posted by DramaLlama View Post
    I'm just here to say that Phyr should be lynched immediately day 2.

This idiot has the audacity to answer faq questions directed to Kromos.
    He thinks he's king shit of this game and it started not 3 hours ago.

-Vote Phyr

This vote will be cast every single day as soon as I get on and I will not change it until either
    A) Phyr is dead
    B) Phyr is proven 100% WITHOUT A SHADOW OF A DOUBT Town
    C) A better lynch target is presented to me
    I'm sorry if I offended you. That wasn't what I intended.

8. ISO #108

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    i just saw your name somewhere didnt remember you too unimportant so i took you on yellow.

@Dramalama i asked Kromos today who is on the reserve list.

Escaho, Deathfire123 and Kony.
    Just write him a pm
    Spoiler : fm history :
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

9. ISO #109

Yes, my sc2 account is named Kaeru. I'm sorry if this seems shady that I did not name my forum mafia account the same name as my sc2 mafia account name. I didn't think it would really matter at the time. I would be happy to answer any more questions or jump through any more hoops if it would cause you all to accept that I am simply a new member to this forum. Honestly, some people must get a kick out of making other people feel bad via the internet. All I can say is please believe me, and I feel really bad that people are doubting me.

Not to pull Phyr into this, but if he is new, too, why aren't people accusing him of being a smurf? Also if he is a new dude, too, then maybe he is just trying to be talkative. I know I'm trying to be talkative here because I thought that's what we're supposed to do in forum mafia games and not lurk. I'm trying to contribute and things out of respect for the host. Can't you please give new people the benefit of the doubt?

PS, please let me know if there is a different place where I should be posting this so as not to clutter up the game thread.

10. ISO #110

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    Smurfing newbies is frowned upon? But that's beside the point.

Have you played any FM before? Or are you from EU? I don't have any record on your playstyle. Somehow CmG does...

11. ISO #111

12. ISO #112

Phyr has been lurking around since the last M-FM. Mainly in FM thread. Never seen any post outside that though.

I think CmG is suspicious of you. You sound too intelligent. He is just testing you...

One main point to note though...

WE TRY ALL THE LEGAL DIRTY TRICKS IN FORUM MAFIA

Some may call names, provoke, question intelligence, etc. to gain the upper hand.

Don't take it to heart.

13. ISO #113

14. ISO #114

15. ISO #115

Phyr is from eu and i played some sc2mafia games with him. His battle.net name is Phyr as well, also he had a major impact on M-FM6 on the rules. He didnt play though.
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

16. ISO #116

17. ISO #117

This only works if you know what other people on this forum look like and sound like in real life, but if anyone (maybe Kromos, the moderator if he has a chance) wants to call me or videochat me to confirm that I am not masquerading as someone else would that work?

Heart to heart time:
    Honestly this game of forum mafia has made me so bipolar these past 3 days. First I was excited I got in, then I was sad b/c I thought I was out, then I realized it was a misunderstanding and felt better, then I was in for real! and then people accused me of being a smurf and didn't believe me and it's just really hard for me to handle all these mood swings. Maybe forum mafia isn't for me? Maybe this specific forum just isn't for me. I fully plan on playing and participating to the best of my abilities through the remainder of this game, and a lot of you seem really nice, but the few who are making me so sad by doubting me have honestly just made my life miserable these past few days. I broke down and started crying in the library twice so far. Maybe I'm just too immature to play this game here (I don't know what the average age is here, but I would posit that I'm below it at least by a few years). I take things seriously, maybe too seriously sometimes, and all I can do is say that I would never cheat. I also would have a very poor opinion of anyone who tries to say things to manipulate peoples emotions to gain an advantage in this game, if that's what CmG is doing.

18. ISO #118

Quote Originally Posted by clementine View Post
    This only works if you know what other people on this forum look like and sound like in real life, but if anyone (maybe Kromos, the moderator if he has a chance) wants to call me or videochat me to confirm that I am not masquerading as someone else would that work?

Heart to heart time:
    Honestly this game of forum mafia has made me so bipolar these past 3 days. First I was excited I got in, then I was sad b/c I thought I was out, then I realized it was a misunderstanding and felt better, then I was in for real! and then people accused me of being a smurf and didn't believe me and it's just really hard for me to handle all these mood swings. Maybe forum mafia isn't for me? Maybe this specific forum just isn't for me. I fully plan on playing and participating to the best of my abilities through the remainder of this game, and a lot of you seem really nice, but the few who are making me so sad by doubting me have honestly just made my life miserable these past few days. I broke down and started crying in the library twice so far. Maybe I'm just too immature to play this game here (I don't know what the average age is here, but I would posit that I'm below it at least by a few years). I take things seriously, maybe too seriously sometimes, and all I can do is say that I would never cheat. I also would have a very poor opinion of anyone who tries to say things to manipulate peoples emotions to gain an advantage in this game, if that's what CmG is doing.
    Sry i am just a dick from Germany just ignore me.

19. ISO #119

Honestly clementine, i would take it as a complement that people think that you are a smurf - you impressed them so much that they thought you could not be a new player. Smurfing is not cheating, and its nothing bad about you if you were smurfing...
    When i started playing, the only people who thought i was smurfing thought i was Rocshi.
    ~Feelsbadman.jpg

20. ISO #120

21. ISO #121

Erm. Just don't take anything in FM too seriously. It's just a game. Make sure you remember that. It's a game of lying after all. More often than not, some bring their emotions from FM outside the game, which is bad.

Kromos must be feeling bad now though... first time hosting and lots of drama.

Anyway, enough of this. Let's discuss how to approach the game in another thread. Start the lies now.

Oh wait...

clementine is using Appeal to Emotion. And CmG is falling for it!

22. ISO #122

23. ISO #123

Well, it seems despite all my attempts, people don't grow fond of my idea.
    I guess I need to present and formulate my ideas better next time, because I still think the benefits outweigh the drawbacks (even without a Lookout).

On Sumikoko's citizen claim:
    I think she should get a WIFOM heal/armor and a Mason visitation.

Next day:
    1) If Sumikoko claims not recruited:
    a) Somebody claims Mason, that tried to recruit her, but failed
    -> We should think about lynching her. Though, there is the possibility of Jester on both sides, Sumikoko and the claimed Mason. If we lynch her and she flips Citizen, we should let Vigilante shoot the claimed Mason, as the only one I can think of claiming that is a Jester. If she flips non-Citizen/Journalist, the claimed Mason gets a WIFOM heal/armor and another citizen should claim. Rinse and repeat.
    b) Nobody claims Mason
    -> She may be anything, but Citizen is the most likely imo. If not Citizen, it would be a gambit on no Mason being in game. That risk should be worth the reward.

2) If Sumikoko claims recruited:
    -> another low priority WIFOM heal/armor and another citizen should claim, if the Masons wish it to be that way. Rinse and repeat.

If I'm missing something here, pls tell me so.

24. ISO #124

25. ISO #125

ever considered the alignment of the people who answered your plan? We have like 7 people who have not posted 1 single word in here.

26. ISO #126

CmG probably thinks that clementine is a girl. He's desperate like that.

[FMVI: Angel FMVIII: Gunsmith FMIX: Peasant FMX: Blacksmith
    MFM-I: Serial Killer MFM-II: Citizen MFM-III: Detective MFM-IV: Godfather/Witch MFM-V: Emperor MFM-VI:Host
    SFM-I: Spy SFM-II: Bandit SFM-III: Host SFM-VI: Skeleton Knight
    Awards: MFM-IV MVP SFM-VI MVP]

27. ISO #127

28. ISO #128

29. ISO #129

30. ISO #130

31. ISO #131

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Candidates for lynching. Easy game.
    Are you proposing a lynch all lurkers strategy?
    MFM-I: Serial Killer MFM-II: Citizen MFM-III: Detective MFM-IV: Godfather/Witch MFM-V: Emperor MFM-VI:Host

32. ISO #132

Quote Originally Posted by BorkBot View Post
    CmG probably thinks that clementine is a girl. He's desperate like that.

how rude! Dont make fun about my virginity! So how is your 4ever alone live going atm?

33. ISO #133

I thought Citizens are expendable?
    A Citizen soon to be Mason?
    Masons are pretty strong in my opinion, and she really only has to survive the first night, if she dies after that we have a confirmed Mason in town. An the town cult will grow and grow, if not killed of.

Quote Originally Posted by CmG View Post
    ever considered the alignment of the people who answered your plan? We have like 7 people who have not posted 1 single word in here.
    I doubt all of them being scum. I doubt no one of them being scum. I still think it's a thing of presentation, because it was always the same thing that came up as being the nail in the coffin for it. And I don't share that opinion at all, and told why I thought so. They didn't seem to consider.

34. ISO #134

35. ISO #135

Dont give guns anyone on N1 wait for N2 then give one to sumi if she is indeed a mason then

36. ISO #136

how rude! Dont make fun about my virginity! So how is your 4ever alone live going atm?
    Poorly. I've had some surgery done to my foot to cut away an ingrown toenail (AGAIN) and now I can't walk normally for a few days. On my birthday for cryin' out loud. Meh.

And no, I'm not playing the sympathy for the sick guy card here. Honestly!

You can nightkill me whenever you want, CmG and clementine. You two are obviously the mafia lovers, pretending animosity.

37. ISO #137

and then shoot goremancer

38. ISO #138

I will give a gun to you Nick if you promise to shoot one of the mafia lovers OR sumikoko.

For tradition's sake.

39. ISO #139

Poorly. I've had some surgery done to my foot to cut away an ingrown toenail (AGAIN) and now I can't walk normally for a few days. On my birthday for cryin' out loud. Meh.

And no, I'm not playing the sympathy for the sick guy card here. Honestly!

You can nightkill me whenever you want, CmG and clementine. You two are obviously the mafia lovers, pretending animosity.
    Happy birthday then! Well at least you didnt lose your humour. Hope it will be the last time now with that toenail. U really should cut them regularly u little piggy. huehuehue

40. ISO #140

I will give a gun to you Nick if you promise to shoot one of the mafia lovers OR sumikoko.

For tradition's sake.
    Ubernox has to die out of tradition!

41. ISO #141

42. ISO #142

For tradition's sake.
    Sumikoko AND Dust you mean. I will send you their heads preserved in formalin as trophies. Unless you prefer their hearts, forever separated in different flasks.

43. ISO #143

Thanks. And cuttin' em isn't the problem. The structure of my toes is just a wee bit weird. They cut out a significant part of the nail this time though, so I hope it won't grow into being a problem again.

Has Ubernox ever died in MFM/SFM while I wasn't mafia? Because I'm not mafia this time around. Ubernox only dies first night/second day in main FMs.

But he won't get lynched tomorrow because we should lynch whoever dramallama's replacement is. I wanna win.

44. ISO #144

Sumikoko AND Dust you mean. I will send you their heads preserved in formalin as trophies. Unless you prefer their hearts, forever separated in different flasks.
    Dust will just suicide after Sumi dies, np.

btw @BorkBot: When did you change your avatar? You look so evil now. Before that you were majestic and triumphant, with an aura of awe.
    It's because I'm trying not to look like an investigative town role this time. Is it working?

45. ISO #145

46. ISO #146

47. ISO #147

48. ISO #148

Oh lol now i get it Sona. Star treck universe but you couldnt take the bork thats why you took the lame botox zombies and talked like the Bork did. Oh my god this took a while to realize

49. ISO #149

Oh lol now i get it Sona. Star treck universe but you couldnt take the bork thats why you took the lame botox zombies and talked like the Bork did. Oh my god this took a while to realize
    lulz

50. ISO #150