fm Narks

Night 7

Bleh, here we go again.

Cue shit storm on Day 7.

2. ISO #2
    fm Zack

Re: Night 7

Do you have a gun? I can't remember.

I think things are almost wrapped up. I could be wrong with that messed graveyard though.

3. ISO #3
    fm Narks

I do not have a gun. I lied in the hope that the Dark Thief will steal from me tonight and the mafia will shoot me.

Your Disguiser check is the first 3 words of our code phrase to the Jailor. Mine is the last two words.

4. ISO #4
    fm Zack

Quote Originally Posted by fm Narks View Post
    I do not have a gun. I lied in the hope that the Dark Thief will steal from me tonight and the mafia will shoot me.

Your Disguiser check is the first 3 words of our code phrase to the Jailor. Mine is the last two words.
    What was the code phrase?

I'm hoping Admiral and Auckmid get shot tonight. I thought that Ambient might have been the level 2 doctor but I can't really say for sure.

5. ISO #5
    fm Narks

I don't believe TheWaaagh's claim that he's Doctor. It's a convenient way to save himself for one more night. I think he re-rolled Citizen (which would be useful, as he may take a bullet) or Neutral (Survivor/Jester).

Some combination of the Cits are mafia. Admiral may be mafia.

I think Goremancer may be the level 2 Doctor, btw (Doctor came up in Kromos' investigations and he keeps talking about using a medkit). It's also quite possible that TheWaaagh claimed Doctor to attempt to save Goremancer the Dark Thief with some sort of gambit.

6. ISO #6
    fm Narks

Quote Originally Posted by fm Zack View Post
    What was the code phrase?

I'm hoping Admiral and Auckmid get shot tonight. I thought that Ambient might have been the level 2 doctor but I can't really say for sure.
    Admiral's claims seem like such bullshit. Information that everyone would know. Not saying she visited McPwnage in her last will because of the witching. Not giving us the sound clips (what does a mentor visiting a Student sound like, exactly?).

7. ISO #7
    fm Narks

Code phrase is "Son of a beach ball."

8. ISO #8
    fm Zack

G'night. Hopefully tomorrow will be the beginning of the end for the mafia and we can finish this game

I'll say "Son of a" in my first post.

9. ISO #9
    fm Narks

I'll say "beach ball" in mine.

Here's hoping there's only a few mafia left and not a ton. It's possible both you and I may die tonight. Come on Town!!! Win this shit!