So... what chat is this?
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1
    fm HerrZynisch

So... what chat is this?

So this is called 'The Cult'. In that Welcome thread you said that the Town and Cult have their own dead chat, so I'm assuming this is the Mafia chat? So I'm lumped in the Mafia dead chat?

Well I guess that means Dimwit is in here with me at least.

Goddamn town, they get a multi-lynch day and only hit one mafia.

2. ISO #2
    fm HerrZynisch

Re: So... what chat is this?

This chat is, fittingly, dead.

Yayap blow up some people so I have people to talk to.

3. ISO #3
    fm Suicidaln00b

Quote Originally Posted by fm HerrZynisch View Post
    This chat is, fittingly, dead.

Yayap blow up some people so I have people to talk to.
    hi

4. ISO #4
    fm HerrZynisch

Quote Originally Posted by fm Suicidaln00b View Post
    hi
    Yay, the person who claimed Sheriff and tried to get me lynched within an hour of day 1, so glad you're here with me :P

5. ISO #5
    fm Guardian

Hello. I replaced Guardian when he got mod-killed last night and lived a whole 24 hours as mafia. I feel fulfilled.

6. ISO #6
    fm HerrZynisch

Haha, hiya.

An interesting night indeed. I take it you were the Amnesiac/Dark Thief.

7. ISO #7
    fm Guardian

Yes, for just under a day. I realize now that I should have stolen from Vornskr and gotten thrown in jail. I was inevitably going to get shot and getting myself jailed would have at least given me a chance to defend myself.

8. ISO #8
    fm HerrZynisch

Arrgghhhh

I knew I should have altered my last will to remind the Town that Admiral is probably Mafia. She's using the 'I wasn't a Green Wizard' defence and so far the Town hasn't remembered that as a Black Wizard I wanted the Mafia dead too! Even more so than the Town at this point, once I realised that the Mafia had outlived its usefulness and grown weak I turned into a legitimate scum-hunter (kinda).

Don't worry, I'm sure someone will notice it... otherwise I'll need to send another tweet tonight as a friendly reminder.

9. ISO #9
    fm HerrZynisch

Dear Zack (Kromos) - I know you'll probably read this when the game is over, so let me say this.

You kept questioning me about my actions. I gave you Admiral Sumi on a silver platter. You even had to ask me again on Day 5. I linked you back to the original posts and reiterated my argument. She was caught in a lie, a lie which she went along with and didn't use as evidence that I wasn't a Green Wizard. She is even constantly talking about having to find the Arsonist today, diverting all attention away from the Mafia hunt. I am a Black Wizard, I need the Arsonist to be the last killing role left, which means killing off all the Mafia. You constantly pressured me the whole game to provide PMs, evidence, and reasoning behind my targets. If you don't follow up on this right now then I will spam your profile comments with Rick Astley lyrics. Come on Mr. Mason (which I'm still not 100% convinced you are), please spot this!

10. ISO #10
    fm Guardian

Dear Zack (Kromos) - I know you'll probably read this when the game is over, so let me say this.

You kept questioning me about my actions. I gave you Admiral Sumi on a silver platter. You even had to ask me again on Day 5. I linked you back to the original posts and reiterated my argument. She was caught in a lie, a lie which she went along with and didn't use as evidence that I wasn't a Green Wizard. She is even constantly talking about having to find the Arsonist today, diverting all attention away from the Mafia hunt. I am a Black Wizard, I need the Arsonist to be the last killing role left, which means killing off all the Mafia. You constantly pressured me the whole game to provide PMs, evidence, and reasoning behind my targets. If you don't follow up on this right now then I will spam your profile comments with Rick Astley lyrics. Come on Mr. Mason (which I'm still not 100% convinced you are), please spot this!

You do realize you are in the mafia dead chat, correct?

11. ISO #11
    fm Suicidaln00b

Quote Originally Posted by fm Guardian View Post
    ^

Yes, I am here. Unfortunately...it was nothing personal. Besides it's not like i really TRIED to get you lynched... :P

12. ISO #12
    fm HerrZynisch

Quote Originally Posted by fm Guardian View Post
    Yeah, which was weird for me because I'm anti-Town but I'm not on your side Besides, no harm in a little scum-hunting, even if I'm let back in the game I can't go back in as Town.

Finally the COM identity hunting has stopped, could Admiral Sumi have been more obvious in her fanatical obsession to out every single COM identity trying to find that Arsonist?

13. ISO #13
    fm HerrZynisch

Oh apparently using out of game chats to scum-hunt COM identities is still going on.

14. ISO #14
    fm HerrZynisch

Interesting, Admiral Sumi claimed Spy. Well I guess that's fairly believable, because no one else has claimed Spy, but it's still shady. I can't believe no one questioned her further - this whole game I thought I'd found a Mafia and was covering for her really well to establish some trust with the Mafia. Spy claim or no spy claim, I still think the Town derped when it came to Admiral Sumi. Seriously, you've got a dozen unconfirmed Cit claims which are obviously hiding Mafia, and Admiral Sumi has been confirmed to have been caught in a lie the WHOLE game by a Black Wizard who wants the Mafia dead at this point as much as everyone else. She was under pretty much no pressure to reveal today at all, everyone was focused on the other Cit claimers.

I like to think that a level 3 Black Wizard still in the game might have an opportunity to win with this Town. I mean, there's blacksmiths/vigilantes and people with revealed guns, plenty of firepower to exploit. Fragos, why the hell did you flame Ambient, I guarantee some of the spotlight would have been on him today.

15. ISO #15
    fm Guardian

Game is over in two days I bet, barring mod-kills.

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17
    fm HerrZynisch

Quote Originally Posted by FM Game Master View Post
    Bus driver changed he arsonists target last night.
    Hah awesome there's still a Bus Driver in the game

18. ISO #18
    fm HerrZynisch

Aww first Fragos gives up, meaning I lose, then I'm killed night 1 in M-FMVI. No gusta.

19. ISO #19
    fm NorthStar

So you knew who were the Arsonists from very beginning?

GM edit: Nope, I never told him.
    Last edited by Forum Mafia GM; February 29th, 2012 at 03:24 PM.

20. ISO #20
    fm Suicidaln00b

Quote Originally Posted by fm NorthStar View Post
    You make me sad face.

21. ISO #21
    fm HerrZynisch

Yeah a lot of supposed Town leaders were under the impression that all of us neutrals had some kind of magic link which let us know who our allies were. Mind you, KevinPowers the Black Wizard DID know who his allies were.

Curse that multi-lynch day, I wanted to steal a gun and shoot mafia in the face ^^

Despite some of the useless Townspeople left I think this game is pretty much over right? Town take their victory, there's just too much protection out there along with a mayor with a huge amount of votes.

22. ISO #22
    fm Suicidaln00b

Your picture is still awesome...I forgot we talked during day 0 lol.

23. ISO #23
    fm Guardian

Quote Originally Posted by fm NorthStar View Post

GM edit: Nope, I never told him.

Why did you pick to disguise as me?

24. ISO #24
    fm NorthStar

I though you were the mafia.

25. ISO #25
    fm HerrZynisch

I'm going to start a game of Russian Roulette.

Six-shot revolver, 90 points, who wants in?

26. ISO #26
    fm Suicidaln00b

I'm going to start a game of Russian Roulette.

Six-shot revolver, 90 points, who wants in?
    -join

Mr jawaman. it's a shame we couldn't be on the same team. Oh well.

27. ISO #27
    fm HerrZynisch

Okay, I'll go first.

*click*
    *click*
    *click*
    *click*
    *click*

-pass gun-

Not looking good for you, pal...

28. ISO #28
    fm HerrZynisch

I won FMX, didn't I? There were 3 serial killers remaining at the end and everyone else suicided right?

Huzzah!