The story of my bulletproof vest. (bug report)
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1
    Eldrazor

The story of my bulletproof vest. (bug report)

Before this we came together, I decided all I wanted to do is get out of this whole situation alive. I wanted to survive. So, I laid low, made sure noone got me and put on one of my 4 bulletproof vests each night. But then, something horrible happened. It was the third night... I put on my bulletproof vest, as I was sure the mafia would try to kill me... After all, I'd been a loudmouth and basically showed the townsfolk who their leader was. So, I went to bed, and then he came. I heard the door being kicked in. I tried to resist, but in the end got shot. He left, certain I was dead. And I was. The shot went right through my bulletproof vest...

Basically bug: 3rd bulletproof vest not working on survivor, the night before it did work on a second survivor, so I think it's got something to do with the 3rd or fourth bulletproof vest. I was only attacked once, by the mafia, said the description (no apparantly he was attacked later again, besides, serial killer was dead and the one vigilante left killed someone else.).
    They took my points! Only got 8/9 can't remember instead of the 18 the other survivor got.

Please fix.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3
    Eldrazor

Re: The story of my bulletproof vest. (bug report)

Hmm. I can remember me putting the vest off and on again for funsies... That might be it?
    I'm 100% sure I the game told me it was ON, I even double checked. After all, I was sure I was going to get attacked if the mafia had any brains.
    I'll just give you my replay, let me go find it.

4. ISO #4
    Eldrazor

Re: The story of my bulletproof vest. (bug report)

Bam. Here it is. I double checked.
    It even gave me a gray flash, then a red flash, and I died.
    Happens around the 19 minute mark. Or 18, but I think 19.

Also, change the extension to .SC2Replay, as the site doesn't allow me to update .sc2replay formats...