{KickVote List} Archaic, ID: 1-S2-1294777 [2 Reports]
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Archaic, ID: 1-S2-1294777 [2 Reports]

Account Name: Archaic
    Account ID: 1-S2-1294777
    Crime: Game Throwing

Classic game-throw. Archaic died night 1 as disguiser, and left both of his ally’s names in last will. The interesting part is that by a combination of an absolutely retarded jailer and town, multiple AFKers, and a total miracle, the mafia still won. However, Archaic was still trying to throw the game for his ally's, and his final words at the end of the game were "I'll be throwing more games too", so it is still a definite offence, with little doubt on his intentions.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Ambient; February 8th, 2012 at 10:47 PM.

2. ISO #2

Re: [NA] Archaic 1-S2-1294777

@ 5:19 Clear as a bell.

I also had trouble with this player yesterday.. He borderline game threw in two games.

Will approve due to his games with me.
    Player Report Guidelines: Click Here
    *Guidelines likely out of date

Spoiler : Forum Mafia :
    | | FMVII: Citizen (W) | FMVI: Pride (W) | FMVIII: Ghost (L) | FMIX: Proletarian (W) | FMX: Student (L) | FMXI: Co-Host | FMXII: Fool (W) |
    I saw your party join...

3. ISO #3

Archaic, ID: 1-S2-1-294777

Account Name: Archaic
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-294777

Crimes Committed: Game-Throwing

In-Game Name: Justin Cider
    Summary: Archaic rolls investigator and plays legitimately at first. That changes at the 13:14 mark, where he is converted to Cult. As day begins, he IMMEDIATELY outs the other Cultist, and proceeds to help town win. The Masons kill him, resulting in a town victory.

Afterwards, in dead chat, he brags about how he has been reported before and "nothing will come of it." He states that he has a defense prepared, and doesn't seem to think that revealing your fellow Cultists IMMEDIATELY upon being converted is game throwing.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Capitalier; February 1st, 2012 at 04:58 PM.

4. ISO #4

Re: Archaic, ID: 1-S2-1-294777

He's been on the watch list before for gamethrowing, and he's clearly guilty for gamethrowing as cult in this game, so I'll go ahead and approve this rather quickly.

Rev can decide on how lenient he wants to be, but it appears as if this offender considers the "watch list" as nothing. The punishment should be 3/4 WK Watch list (probably) or 1 WK KV list at this point.
    Last edited by Capitalier; February 1st, 2012 at 04:58 PM.

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Re: Archaic, ID: 1-S2-1294777 [2 offenses]

Hello all Archaic here,

I would just like to say I accept full responsibility for what happened, I did let a friend of mine use my starcraft account for about a month when I was away in California for military training. I don't recall him as a big troll, just a shit talker for the most part. Sorry this has happened, I await my return to the non kick-vote list when you deem it necessary. BTW how do I donate? I want a colored name

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by Poirt56 View Post
    Hello all Archaic here,

I would just like to say I accept full responsibility for what happened, I did let a friend of mine use my starcraft account for about a month when I was away in California for military training. I don't recall him as a big troll, just a shit talker for the most part. Sorry this has happened, I await my return to the non kick-vote list when you deem it necessary. BTW how do I donate? I want a colored name
    OMFG YOU ASSHOLE. Using the old "I'm in the Army, respect me" argument. Would your CO like how you be trolling this game?

10. ISO #10

How was that a troll? I told him what the story was and I do not troll. Besides my BC (Battery Commander) wouldn't care if I "trolled" a video game, we do have a little bit of freedom in the military, if you served you would know that. Serve your country Necrolord and then tell me "wad it iz" homeboy, until then "run n tell dat".

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14