-= Donations =-
Register

User Tag List

Thread: -= Donations =-

1. ISO #1

-= Donations =-

If you want to support Frinckles' mafia 2.0 development here is a link:
    https://www.buymeacoffee.com/Frinckles

But he hasn't set up the rewards yet. Rest of this post is the original for DR, the original map creator, which is still the supported way to get rewards and what-not

DONATIONS

Donations have allowed me to work on Mafia, and are now helping me continue game development with the upcoming Stellar Ascendant. Every little bit counts because game-making is an expensive hobby and a dangerous career, but it is still what I want to do with my life. I want to build myself into an indie company that makes games, and I definitely cannot do it alone. For this reason, I have the utmost gratitude and respect for the hundreds of people who have donated to support my dream.

If you would find it within your heart and wallet to donate any amount to me, I will be very grateful. There are also some donor rewards to be had.

HOW TO DONATE

If you want in-game recognition or bonus points, you need a donor key. Because donor keys are generated using RSA, I must receive your StarCraft II Account ID.

Account IDs look like this:
    #-S2-#-#######

For example, my Account ID is 1-S2-1-689689.

To find your Account ID, you can do any of these things:

• Join a game of Mafia and, at the start of the game, write the Account ID that appears next to your name.
    • (Windows) Go to your \Documents\StarCraft II\ folder (My Documents) and double click your account name, which should be a link (e.g. "DarkRevenant.702@1"). The folder that link takes you to will be named after your Account ID (e.g. "1-S2-1-689689").
    • (Macintosh) Go to /Users/shortusername/Library/Application\ Support/Blizzard/Starcraft\ II/Accounts/######/#-S2-#-#######/ (/Users/shortusername/ can be replaced with ~/ in most situations. In many situations, an asterisk (*) can be used for a wildcard.)

When you donate by clicking the "- Donate -" button on the bottom of this page, you will be taken to PayPal.

PLEASE MESSAGE ME and to tell me your Account ID so that I can generate your key and give it to you. If you do not do this, I can't generate a key.

It typically takes me a day to respond to donations due to my schedule. Be advised that I always send the keys to the email address attached to the PayPal account you donate from. If it is not possible to access your PayPal email address, let me know by giving me a private message on these forums. If you do not get any response from me within 24 hours, something has gone horribly wrong.

REWARDS
    The following donations stack, meaning that if you donated $20 in the past and then decide to donate another $10, your overall total would be $30 and you would therefore get a Patron key.

Donors are recognized on this site with a Gold name and the rank image:
    Donors also gain access to the Research and Development forum.

Donors also are entitled to a donor key for use in the Mafia mod on StarCraft II. After entering the key, donors receive r
    ecognition as "Donor" at the start of each game.
    In addition, after entering the donor key, you will be raised to 5,000 points if you have not already reached that point.1

Donors will also be given a free copy of my first commercial game once it is completed and they are eligible for alpha testing once it is ready. No ETA yet, unfortunately. But I'll get there!

Patrons (donors of $30+) are recognized on this site with a Gold name and the rank image:
    Patrons also gain access to the Research and Development forum.

Patrons also are entitled to a patron key for use in the Mafia mod on StarCraft II.
    After entering the key, patrons receive recognition as "Patron" at the start of each game.
    In addition, after entering the patron key, you will be raised to 10,000 points if you have not already reached that point.1

Patrons will also be given two free deluxe copies of my first commercial game once it is completed and they are eligible for alpha testing once it is ready. No ETA yet, unfortunately. But I'll get there!

Benefactors (donors of $100+) are recognized on this site with a Gold name and the rank image:
    Benefactors also gain access to the Research and Development forum.

Benefactors also are entitled to a benefactor key for use in the Mafia mod on StarCraft II.
    After entering the key, benefactors receive recognition as "Benefactor" at the start of each game.
    In addition, after entering the benefactor key, you will be raised to 20,000 points if you have not already reached that point.1

Benefactors will also be given a limited edition, signed (with my horrible handwriting) box set of my first commercial game and four free deluxe copies once it is completed and they are eligible for alpha testing once it is ready.
    No ETA yet, unfortunately. But I'll get there!

1It typically takes one month of play to reach 5,000 points, two to three months to reach 10,000 points, and six months to a year to reach 20,000 points normally. Please note that dozens of players have reached 20,000 points without assistance; Donors are NOT buying exclusive in-game content but get an accelerated points pace. Points are used purely for the purposes of aesthetics and convenience and do not reflect a tangible bonus to gameplay.

- DONATE -
    (Via PayPal)
    Last edited by DJarJar; December 10th, 2021 at 11:14 AM.