S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD - Page 20
Register

User Tag List

Page 20 of 53 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 ... LastLast
Results 951 to 1,000 of 2635
  1. ISO #951

Re: S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    Frinckles was talking about a towncore. Thing about towncores is that you gotta get into them... unless you wanted to sacrifice yourself to make your towncore trust each other? I don't see that happening this game, so that means my main goal should actually be to get SJ and Frinckles to trust me.

So uh, Frinckles did you already town read Banana before I got here? If so that would be great. If not, what can I do to convince you I'm town?
    Sorry, drawing a pretty hard line on Frinckles right now. Most, if not all of his scumreads, have contradicted mine. I think he's actively working to disrupt my towncore.

2. ISO #952

Frinckles was talking about a towncore. Thing about towncores is that you gotta get into them... unless you wanted to sacrifice yourself to make your towncore trust each other? I don't see that happening this game, so that means my main goal should actually be to get SJ and Frinckles to trust me.

So uh, Frinckles did you already town read Banana before I got here? If so that would be great. If not, what can I do to convince you I'm town?
    Frinckles and SJ expressed worries that no one voted BC during the entire game, but wrote it off as "town leader status." I was most suspicious of BC because I thought he was pocketing me.

3. ISO #953

Someone like wanna explain their train on Frinckles? He like poses no threat. If the game only consisted of the first half of day 1, yeah I woulda been okay with a PL on Frinckles, but the rhetoric(?) he's been saying is pretty consistent.

If we don't vote naz for whatever reason I came up with yesterday, or that if I can even remember it, I'm okay with another PL on some low poster.

Oh yeah, and my slot played rather townie, not sure exactly why the frustration wasn't noticed enough that it had to boil over and Banana had to be replaced, but eh. Some people have different ways of dealing with their mental states. This game in general is rather inactive, (is it still?) only because there lacked a that sort of motivation to press forward.

Going by that article for the Process of Elimination-Focused strategy, I'm okay with PL'ing all the lurkers and then moving up to lynch everyone who doesn't seem to be solving the game, or are not cleared with VCA... speaking of which Frinckles posted something somewhere about some people I'm not supposed to vote.
    your slot replaced out because frinckles wasn't lynched lmao, if u want to lynch one of the only few people actively trying to solve(me) then town is doomed. u haven't actually read anything I've posted it seems so rip
    u don't even know why u want to lynch me sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

4. ISO #954

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    I think naz is scum because it looks like they're being very careful with what they're doing as to align with what I am doing

It's not often I get to say that someone is acting like me, but in this case naz is acting like me.
    I mean I don't mind lynching u today lol u aren't helping to solve the game at all
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

5. ISO #955

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    This worries me because BC wanted frinckles dead the most during day 1.
    BananaCucho's read on Frinckles is of frustration and annoyance, not of manipulation, deception, or because of avoidance.
    Frinckles put it correctly, Banana paradoxically wanted him dead- not for a scum read.

If I was going to not lynch somebody, the top would be SuperJack, right before he posted a table, he pointed out solid scum-ness on Renegade.

2 is yeah probably you

3 would probably be Frinckles, we'll see. I don't think he's too keen on buddying up with me it seems? but I haven't even given him an hour yet.
    Was a little displeased he equated me with Ganelon. Depending if he continues to discredit me, I'll read that post about Banana's town leaders status as a jab at my credibility, which I will not lose.

Also been reading a couple of Varcron's more recent posts. Seeing him in a better light.

6. ISO #956

Frinckles and SJ expressed worries that no one voted BC during the entire game, but wrote it off as "town leader status." I was most suspicious of BC because I thought he was pocketing me.
    This is why I pushed rene instead of following BC and voting frinckles or gane.

7. ISO #957

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    your slot replaced out because frinckles wasn't lynched lmao, if u want to lynch one of the only few people actively trying to solve(me) then town is doomed. u haven't actually read anything I've posted it seems so rip
    u don't even know why u want to lynch me sksk
    Town wouldn't be doomed, don't make it sound like that.
    So. Opinion on getting rid of Noz_Bugs?

8. ISO #958

So I just posted about 7 posts in a row because my brain is like wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    but theres another something telling me that I should stop posting until someone replies to me
    so that I can gauge their tone and prevent myself from being deceived just dropping all my thoughts out there.

This post is an indication that more information can be gained by interacting with me. Now your job is to interact with me so you won't get lynched. Thanks and enjoy your flight.
    Your tone is different from last game. Maybe it's because you're not caught up and hesitant to make reads.

However, you death tunneled Renegade for coasting, but bumped Frinckles to town even though he was coasting on day 1. I realize his rhetoric improved since then, so I won't ding you too hard for now.

9. ISO #959

10. ISO #960

Town wouldn't be doomed, don't make it sound like that.
    So. Opinion on getting rid of Noz_Bugs?
    Game is pretty afk. Aamirus been missing over 24 hours and so was Banana's slot until now. Noz has been reading(seen them lurking) but not trying to solve game, same with Varcron. SJ also MIA and when he does check in he's like half here because of his spawn. So yeah, once I'm gone, thats 1 less town in a very slow game.
    I'm really keen on lynching anyone who didn't have a vote Rene or Gane at EoD yesterday.

11. ISO #961

Hmmmmm. SP is the only one townreading frinckles.
    really weird flip lol are u thinking banana was faking it yesterday? that would be soooooooo poor play and he should get punished for that

12. ISO #962

Hmmmmm. SP is the only one townreading frinckles.
    I think Frinckles is Not Mafia today..he was at L-2 earlier and I could've put him at L-1, or hammered if Varcron had voted him (Varcron's top scum read without actually voting him)

13. ISO #963

naz (2 [L-3]):
    Frinckles, secondpassing
    Frinckles (2 [L-3]):
    theoneceko, Noz_Bugz
    aamirus (1 [L-4]):
    naz
    Varcron (1 [L-4]):
    Ganelon

By the way, did you go ahead and give Noz a pass? He is voting you.
    Like we know with his inactivity it helps solve the game just placing him into a towncore but it's currently anti-town behavior by voting you.
    Wanna just switch to Noz? I only see good consequences from doing so.

1. It reinforces the psychological pressure we exert to the scum by acting in unison.
    2. It pressures him to play the game.
    3. It solves a slot if lynched.
    4. It removes a potential risk at MyLo situations down the line.
    She already explained why, and I gave her townpoints for that (no post saying so, I know). I really don't like this alliance you're building with frinckles. This looks a lot more like a scumcore than a towncore.

14. ISO #964

15. ISO #965

16. ISO #966

She already explained why, and I gave her townpoints for that (no post saying so, I know). I really don't like this alliance you're building with frinckles. This looks a lot more like a scumcore than a towncore.
    There's no point in making scumcore. They already are one.

Let's just PL Noz

-vote Noz_Bugz
    Someone said it doesn't give any info, but I think it will.

17. ISO #967

18. ISO #968

Interesting how as soon as I said you were a scum read you started explaining how you were fine with my lynch

-vote naz
    That's like, super NAI though? You sound just like I did when you pushed me earlier. "Since you voted me, I'll vote you."

19. ISO #969

There's no point in making scumcore. They already are one.

Let's just PL Noz

-vote Noz_Bugz
    Someone said it doesn't give any info, but I think it will.
    Frinckles did:

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Frinckles
    theoneceko
    SuperJack
    Ganelon

BananaCucho
    Noz_Bugz

aamirus
    Varcron
    naz

Nine players remaining and two are scum.

Identify reasons a player is likely not scum (this probably moves SJ, Ceko, Ganelon to green.)
    Identify which slots aren't really worth a lynch because they offer little info (Noz.)
    Identify which slots have not been voted for (Naz, Banana.)
    Identify which slots have overwhelmingly been voted for (Me, Ganelon, Aamirus.)
    Identify which slots are in electric-boogaloo spitelurker land (Banana.)

Also we have like four fucking mislynches lol pretty sure Town wins here.
    I thought you were working with Frinckles.

20. ISO #970

The Ganelon late train was rushed and unexpected and the lynch on Renegade was difficult.

The lynch has drawn my attention to a few players.
    Firstly, before a Frinkles train appeared it was Renegade on the spotlight.
    Banana and Renegade worked together to get a lynch onto Renegade.

Spoiler : Banana n Ren :
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Well, I do trust banana here. He is not playing in the style of when I was scum with him, and much more similarly to the last game where Banbada was town (until jestered by Goofy Vracon).

-vote Frinckles

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    If Renae is lynched I replace out.

Then we have Frinkles, announcing a CFD (As they call it) and causing the End of Day to be a draw between Ren and Ganelon.
    Frinckles only started playing after the Pressure Banana had placed onto Frinckles. Only playing when pushed is a major Scum flag.

Not only that, after the Lynch Frinkles has put shade onto Ganelon, who was lynched inplace of Ren.
    Ganelons late train was wrong. I don't see how he could claim that Ganelon is being bussed unless Frinckles and Ren was working together. And if they where then this tatic is pointless because Frinkles would be calling out his own scum team and causing a loss.

Ganelons lynch was pushed by frinkles. So if Ganelons is town then its likely frinkles is scum
    And if Ganelons is scum then frinkles is scum for pushing on Ganelons and claiming it could be bussing.

Todays lynch should be between Frinkles or BananaCucho. If one is not scum the other surely is.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

21. ISO #971

22. ISO #972

Frinckles did:

I thought you were working with Frinckles.
    You know I would...
    but according to the MU article Frinckles posted in the dead chat of Insanity (hope you read it btw)
    I am to
    1. make a towncore
    2. raise the bar every day

Frinckles wants to skip step 2.

And besides, you can only work with people that work with you. If they disagree, then you gotta do it your own way.
    Didn't you want to lynch Noz day 1? You should be with me on this.

23. ISO #973

24. ISO #974

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    The Ganelon late train was rushed and unexpected and the lynch on Renegade was difficult.

Then we have Frinkles, announcing a CFD (As they call it) and causing the End of Day to be a draw between Ren and Ganelon.
    Frinckles only started playing after the Pressure Banana had placed onto Frinckles. Only playing when pushed is a major Scum flag.

Not only that, after the Lynch Frinkles has put shade onto Ganelon, who was lynched inplace of Ren.
    Ganelons late train was wrong. I don't see how he could claim that Ganelon is being bussed unless Frinckles and Ren was working together. And if they where then this tatic is pointless because Frinkles would be calling out his own scum team and causing a loss.

Ganelons lynch was pushed by frinkles. So if Ganelons is town then its likely frinkles is scum
    And if Ganelons is scum then frinkles is scum for pushing on Ganelons and claiming it could be bussing.

Todays lynch should be between Frinkles or BananaCucho. If one is not scum the other surely is.
    Don't you mean gane?
    That's exactly how I played as scum last game.
    I'll look into this, thanks for pointing that out.
    I love you. BC is in my pool of lynch targets, but I was afraid to say so.

25. ISO #975

26. ISO #976

Don't you mean gane?
    That's exactly how I played as scum last game.
    I'll look into this, thanks for pointing that out.
    I love you. BC is in my pool of lynch targets, but I was afraid to say so.
    Wassn't Renegade lynched? Felt like the lynch on Renegade was difficut because scum was against it. He was only lynched due to RNG
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

27. ISO #977

Wassn't Renegade lynched? Felt like the lynch on Renegade was difficut because scum was against it. He was only lynched due to RNG
    Ren was lynched, Frinkles voted Ganelon so RNG would decide their fates, potentially protecting his scum buddy (if it is a naz+frinckles+ren scum team)

28. ISO #978

You know I would...
    but according to the MU article Frinckles posted in the dead chat of Insanity (hope you read it btw)
    I am to
    1. make a towncore
    2. raise the bar every day

Frinckles wants to skip step 2.

And besides, you can only work with people that work with you. If they disagree, then you gotta do it your own way.
    Didn't you want to lynch Noz day 1? You should be with me on this.
    He did NOT do that until pushed. You're also ignoring how I wanted aami, varc, gane, and noz to towncore on day 1. A lot of Frinckles' scumreads contradict mine.
    Yeah Frinckles clearly isn't working with me.

29. ISO #979

30. ISO #980

I don't think I should even have to say it at this point but @theoneceko is basically my biggest town read.

I swear to god if you are scum I will ragequit life.
    yea
    if ceko is scum im chugging a bottle of hot sauce
    "I don't take advice from people less successful than me"
    ~Kanye West

31. ISO #981

I don't think I should even have to say it at this point but @theoneceko is basically my biggest town read.

I swear to god if you are scum I will ragequit life.
    I've had mixed feelings on ceko

On one hand, my gut tells me "TOWN TOWN TOWN" but some of the stuff he has said BD2 tells me otherwise, especially the contradictory posts immediately after eachother.

Other than those posts I can call him 100% town

32. ISO #982

Sorry, drawing a pretty hard line on Frinckles right now. Most, if not all of his scumreads, have contradicted mine. I think he's actively working to disrupt my towncore.
    Where did I say you were inconsistent?
    @theoneceko

(This shit never posted lol It's been in an open tab for like an hour.)
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

33. ISO #983

He did NOT do that until pushed. You're also ignoring how I wanted aami, varc, gane, and noz to towncore on day 1. A lot of Frinckles' scumreads contradict mine.
    Yeah Frinckles clearly isn't working with me.
    I'm not applying this:

to him. I'm applying it to me. Clearly, in insanity he was trying to make a towncore before he got lynched. Problem was, he wasn't involved enough day 1 to get himself into it. In fact, he faces the same problem because he wasn't active enough in a crucial part of the game, the start, to execute his strategy.

Frinckles clearly isn't working with you, but it doesn't mean I can't.

34. ISO #984

35. ISO #985

Where is this Frinckles isn't working with Ceko coming from lol
    He's voting you. And SuperJack is voting me from what I can guess is because of Banana. He'll have to make it more clear. If this town is too divided to make a towncore, I will revert to my original strategies.

36. ISO #986

He's voting you. And SuperJack is voting me from what I can guess is because of Banana. He'll have to make it more clear. If this town is too divided to make a towncore, I will revert to my original strategies.
    I'm voting you because your slot looks scummy to me. Why try and cover my points up using Banana as a blanket?
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

37. ISO #987

I was playing the game before Banana went full wewlad, they just didn't like the way I approached D1. So your major scum flag doesn't make sense.

What also doesn't make sense is you polarizing me and Ganelon on different ends of the spectrum. It's not unfair to suggest that Ganelon's vote on Renegade was earlier and hold less weight than yours or Ceko's, is it? Why am I the villain in your mind for simply pointing this out? He's not being lynched today.

It's more plausible we're both town, hence why I've put him in my townreads. I'm only pointing out something that is worth considering down the line and you're doing mental gymnastics about it lol

38. ISO #988

Your quote of Banana is actually a massive misrep. Like, it's so pulled from context.

Banana was pushing for a PL on Frinckles. Banana was FOCUSED on the PL, as in, no other option was available for Banana. If Banana didn't get a PL onto Frinckles, they would replace out, which he did.
    That frustration was REAL. Banana was not defending renegade, his directive was extremely clear. I find it odd that you did not manage to see it. Let's look at another quote:

I'd bus the fuck out of Renegade to be honest.
    How about this quote? How honest do you think this post is? I think it's fine to attack this slot's play yeah. I mean no offense to Renegade as a player but when he plays day 1, it's absolute garbage. I think Frinckles would have followed through with a bus if he was scum.

I also don't think Frinckles added shade to Ganelon, you're reading that wrong:

Nah, no shenanigans with that vote. I legit just wanted to see Ganelon's flip. In all fairness both wagons could have been scum. Ganelon put his vote out on Ren relatively early whereas you and SJ went in hard on it.
    This quote is also very genuine and does not pit Frinckles against Ganelon necessarily in a SvT or TvS situation. I believe his quote to be an accurate expression of his thoughts. Note the wording. In accord with the other things Ganelon has said, I think it is more of a TvT interaction.

Frinckles does have a bad habit of burning his own town support. See last game with insanity. More importantly to take a page from the forum mafia champion, your read of Ganelon/Frinckles is a
    Pre-Flip Association.

39. ISO #989

I'm voting you because your slot looks scummy to me. Why try and cover my points up using Banana as a blanket?
    mmm okay? So what is it?
    tone?
    mood?
    voting pattern?
    something else?

Like I had to reconsider my vote on naz because while she seemed disingenuous with the tone she puts out (which is mad, and a little ticked off all the time) it might be hard to keep up when cooperation becomes more useful than skepticism.. which I would argue is actually right now, but maybe I can let it slide for now.

40. ISO #990

Your quote of Banana is actually a massive misrep. Like, it's so pulled from context.

Banana was pushing for a PL on Frinckles. Banana was FOCUSED on the PL, as in, no other option was available for Banana. If Banana didn't get a PL onto Frinckles, they would replace out, which he did.
    That frustration was REAL. Banana was not defending renegade, his directive was extremely clear. I find it odd that you did not manage to see it. Let's look at another quote:

How about this quote? How honest do you think this post is? I think it's fine to attack this slot's play yeah. I mean no offense to Renegade as a player but when he plays day 1, it's absolute garbage. I think Frinckles would have followed through with a bus if he was scum.

I also don't think Frinckles added shade to Ganelon, you're reading that wrong:

This quote is also very genuine and does not pit Frinckles against Ganelon necessarily in a SvT or TvS situation. I believe his quote to be an accurate expression of his thoughts. Note the wording. In accord with the other things Ganelon has said, I think it is more of a TvT interaction.

Frinckles does have a bad habit of burning his own town support. See last game with insanity. More importantly to take a page from the forum mafia champion, your read of Ganelon/Frinckles is a
    Pre-Flip Association.
    Hey I was a cowboy in that game.

41. ISO #991

Town already is divided. From what I gather ceko is the only really solid one in most reads here, I guess as a town leader kind of thing.

PS: If you are scum ceko, I'll chug some hot sauce.

42. ISO #992

43. ISO #993

44. ISO #994

Town already is divided. From what I gather ceko is the only really solid one in most reads here, I guess as a town leader kind of thing.

PS: If you are scum ceko, I'll chug some hot sauce.
    hey thats my line
    "I don't take advice from people less successful than me"
    ~Kanye West

45. ISO #995

46. ISO #996

47. ISO #997

mmm okay? So what is it?
    tone?
    mood?
    voting pattern?
    something else?

Like I had to reconsider my vote on naz because while she seemed disingenuous with the tone she puts out (which is mad, and a little ticked off all the time) it might be hard to keep up when cooperation becomes more useful than skepticism.. which I would argue is actually right now, but maybe I can let it slide for now.
    lol i'm mad because i'm being piled on, first Frinckles pushing me for an argument that is false, then Varcron and you. i can't even push on some other slots(this included yours) because they've been afk. this game is just frustrating asf.
    @Gyrlander needs to replace @aamirus shes been gone over 24 hours, a modkill would be nice but there is a chance he can't because she might be scum
    i'll be home later to read all these other wallposts, also everyone in the USA pls be safe also fuck this country

48. ISO #998

My ISO on Frinckles. It's split into day 1 SOD & MOD (start-of-day and middle-of-day), day 1 EOD, and day 2:

Day 1 SOD & MOD:

Prefacing by saying, yes I did confirm my rolecard. I believed the game started today. My bad folks.

Not really my style in either alignment to go step-by-step and quote random shit just for a hot-take so I'll keep it brief. Feel free to ask me questions about whatever you like. I've read from page 7 up to now because, well -- I'm sure it was D1 garbage.

Also, I'm flattered so much attention has gone to my slot. For scum to gravitate the entire fucking game around my meta and Tales Of Yore is really gratifying.

Anyway out of the gates:

Noz_Bugz
    theoneceko

Ganelon
    BananaCucho
    naz
    Renegade
    Varcron

SuperJack
    aamirus

The top two have been for the most part, town in tone. This is even despite Noz only having 12 posts. In a huge contrast, Ceko @72 posts has been asking the right questions so far and it hasn't felt forced.

The next five are in some realm of chaotic bullshittery where they say "lets get Frinckles! no let's not get em!" back and forth. Like, there is no way the five of you seriously thought I wouldn't be informed to re-join or at worst have my slot replaced. I'm just trying to figure out if Ganelon was trying to white knight for me or if Naz/Banana are using the momentum of my train to spin it into another town member (and then whatever the fuck Varcron is doing.) There's definitely scum in there.

The last two are goofy because they both seem to be directly pushing for muh info lynches but contributed zero elsewhere. I don't know how towntelling it is to sarcastically chant Thunderdome! and do nothing at the same time. I don't know why SuperJack needs to make snippy remarks between his standard meta analysis spiel. I have thusly placed them as Cultists.

Anyway. those are the hottakes I've gotten after reading half of this game over the past 30 minutes. Feel free to question.
    Scum!frinckles as town leader would mostly lynch town within his null reads. I don't like how vague he was here.

Yeah, but Banana knows Pringles will come back and claim his role or my replacement would. I got Citizen. Hooray!

In the same vein, I know there was no real pressure on me. I checked the vote tallies before I began catching up and rolled my eyes at what bullshit I was about to sort through. I know how scum think. CFD over to some other slot after I start towntelling. It's a surefire way to try to pocket me and force a mis-lynch at the same time.

My point is, there are 3 scum in this game. Why is a cluster of 5 from a 30 minute read disappointing to you? You're the town scumleader right? Those are the fastest worthwhile takes I could fashion so do your part while I do mine. In my opinion the scummiest person in this game is intentionally at the bottom of my reads list.

-vote Aamirus
    He provided no reason for this vote. Neither did rene, who voted her forty minutes earlier: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...746#post864746

Frinckles's vote was after I wrote a wall on aamirus. Since this was the first time rene and frinckles voted this game, I suspected they were scum sheeping my vote. I was right about rene and I'm pretty certain about Frinckles too.

I've been reading and watching. :P Just waiting for Aamirus' flip currently. I'd also be open to voting SJ.

Reading pre-page seven for memes.
    You and rene pushed aamirus. Also, SJ is my highest townread.

Well, you had a good amount of people jump to and from your train after I posted my initial reads.

Overall I feel like your gameplay this round has been pinging me a bit. Like, you're not doing the "gotcha" thing as frequently. I've seen it perhaps once from you on a remark from Renegade. Everything else seems way too nonchalant.

I'm also pretty cautious about Banana here. Like I said, they're pretty good at feigning frustration and can maintain this with a high post count.

Also while writing this post I just realized Mafia don't have a nightkill. I planned to turbolynch Banana if they were alive tomorrow.

Anyway, yeah. I'm cool with lynching you here.
    He thinks aami is scum based on her meta. Meta arguments generally suck though. When's the last time she played anyway?

Day 1 EOD (this is where things get really interesting):

So first off I'm gonna towncore the following people:

theoneceko
    Noz_Bugz
    Varcron

so we can towntakeover outside of this.
    Pocket attempt #1

Nawh, that tone is way too fucking pure.

(ew that's a blinkskater line)
    Pocket attempt #2

That sounds fine to me.

-vote Renegade
    He starts laying a "scum trap" for me here.

We're gonna chinese fire drill lol
    His first sign of discomfort at rene's train, who was L-2 at the time.

idk I kinda want Ganelon lol

Just to see if that whiteknighting shit was legit or not and all the stuff afterwards

-vote Ganelon
    VOTE-SWITCH TIME!!!!! This puts rene and gane at L-3.

Doesn't seem like a BAD idea.

It only seems like a BAD idea if you're scum who went after him for "defending me reasons"

and now it's a BAD idea because you know he'll flip green.
    This is what I mean by "scum trap." Good thing I realized this quickly, since I pointed this out in the post IMMEDIATELY after.

I'd bus the fuck out of Renegade to be honest.
    On day 1?

Was that a NL or are you summoning RNGesus @Gyrlander ?
    Of course he would want either of these options since they keep rene alive.

To be honest, either flip here being green points to ScumCeko or the optics would appear that way. Is that the line of logic you were expecting ScumFrinckles to push tomorrow?
    More scumpainting. As I mentioned, my quick response to his trap is why he didn't pursue this.

I like Noz' tone even if there isn't much content. They're more likely to be lynched for inactivity at this rate anyway so I don't see them as a threat to the game. Besides, I like to Towncore the occasional lurker because it reduces the workload for worldbuilding and isolates scum.

And honestly Varcron.. He has fourteen posts lol

Asking me for my hottake on an old towncore post when you haven't read his fourteen is memes.
    Pocket attempt #3. Nullreading lurkers is fine, but towncoring lurkers is ridiculous.

Frinckles
    theoneceko
    SuperJack
    Ganelon

BananaCucho
    Noz_Bugz

aamirus
    Varcron
    naz

Nine players remaining and two are scum.

Identify reasons a player is likely not scum (this probably moves SJ, Ceko, Ganelon to green.)
    Identify which slots aren't really worth a lynch because they offer little info (Noz.)
    Identify which slots have not been voted for (Naz, Banana.)
    Identify which slots have overwhelmingly been voted for (Me, Ganelon, Aamirus.)
    Identify which slots are in electric-boogaloo spitelurker land (Banana.)

Also we have like four fucking mislynches lol pretty sure Town wins here.
    Wrong.
    I don't understand why she's in the orange while you and gane are green?

Just go chill for a while. Varcron is in the box, you don't need to talk to him.
    You posted 16 times after I left. Are you trying to assume town leader status in my absence?
    Your box, not mine. Right now, I slightly townread varc.

K-pop mode engaged.

Trespasser will be shot.
    Weird move. You think changing your avatar to a cute girl will get you townread?

Naz I've focused on every player this game lol. That's a straight up lie.

Also, you avoided Blink & Solid in a game I hosted, which was fucking hilarious because Blink was powerwolfing and Solid was certified scum. But yeye, meta reset sure.
    Giving a reads list isn't the same as focusing every player. The only person you pushed so far is naz.
    Meta reads WEAK.

49. ISO #999

50. ISO #1000