Register

User Tag List

Page 16 of 53 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #751

2. ISO #752

3. ISO #753

Re: S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    Frinckles is 1900 on monotype, so I expect him to make big-brain plays like this. Since no one else has been active except me and a few others, perhaps Frinckles's "trap" was set just for me.
    I dont think I've been higher than 1650.

Anyway Ren stopped talking so he's probably dead anyway.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

4. ISO #754

5. ISO #755

6. ISO #756

7. ISO #757

His recent vote-switching. Is it worth talking to you at this point?
    Its never really worth talking to your wolfread. They're just filling the thread with misinformation

8. ISO #758

9. ISO #759

10. ISO #760

11. ISO #761

12. ISO #762

13. ISO #763

14. ISO #764

15. ISO #765

16. ISO #766

17. ISO #767

18. ISO #768

19. ISO #769

20. ISO #770

This "UwU" shows you're trying to pocket me. no jk lol
    I just think it's funny to be honest. Now I'm implicated heavily but you three have won us a mislynch and actually made a towncore happen.

21. ISO #771

Day 2

Living Players Dead Players Roles
    Frinckles
    SuperJack
    Noz_Bugz
    Ganelon
    naz
    Varcron
    BananaCucho
    aamirus
    theoneceko
    Renegade Goon
    Goon
    Goon

Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen

Day 3 starts in...

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

With 9 players alive, it takes 5 votes to hammer.

Shortcuts:

Setup
    Day 1

Last edited by Gyrlander; May 31st, 2020 at 03:29 PM.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

22. ISO #772

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I just think it's funny to be honest. Now I'm implicated heavily but you three have won us a mislynch and actually made a towncore happen.
    In contrast to you being implicated, that is.

I'll check into connecting the dots around Renegade soon. That's one thing I can do decently as Town.

23. ISO #773

24. ISO #774

25. ISO #775

Frinckles
    theoneceko
    SuperJack
    Ganelon*
    Noz_Bugz*
    BananaCucho

aamirus
    naz
    Varcron

*For this green, in the event of a Renegade bus the only one I'm leaning towards is Ganelon. Again, this is extremely unlikely but Ganelon's portion of that lynch was older and less involved than the others. There's also the Naz V Ganelon that occured earlier about him defending me. I don't think this world is one where they're both scum.

*I still think Noz_Bugz has sounded pure this game. I think we can policy the slot but I'd prefer to aim outside I think.

Banana is lurking or being replaced so I don't really care about the slot that much right now. The process of elimination kills them before they have the opportunity to do anything anti-town.

Naz has the tendency to avoid scummates. She hasn't voted for Renegade, Aamirus or Varcron this game nor spoken much about them. She's also pressed me and Ganelon this game.

Varcron is pretty much the same.

I haven't liked Aamirus' posts this game. I feel like there have been too many opportunities where I expected her to jump onto something and stick with it -- but it's possible that was my train. I think the world we're in is Naz+Varcron+Ren currently. Mostly because I'll give Varcron's vote against Aamirus some clearing for her.

26. ISO #776

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Renegade has been lynched. He was a Goon.

Day 2 has started and will end in 48 hours. Will make this post beautiful soon-
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

27. ISO #777

I think in this scenario I'm gonna go for Naz here. SJ did bring up that she and Banana were the two people not voted this entire game. Again, I'd attribute Banana not being voted to whatever townleader status was happening. The same would not apply to Naz here. Nobody has voted or pushed her the entire game. Besides that, the push on me (Town) and subsequent failed push on Ganelon who (probably town and very unlikely scum with Naz) doesn't look great. The only worldbuilding you can do to justify that would make ScumGanelon defending me, his afk scummate.

-vote Naz

28. ISO #778

Does anyone have the final vote?
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

29. ISO #779

30. ISO #780

So first off I'm gonna towncore the following people:

theoneceko
    Noz_Bugz
    Varcron

so we can towntakeover outside of this.
    This is interesting

I agree with ceko, but where did you get Noz_bugz from? I haven't really been able to form much on him, so if you could give me your thought process as to why before I look at him.

31. ISO #781

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    @ceko how am I sheeping nana or ami? I'm not voting with them, I just genuinely see them having the same POV organically (unless like I said it's just scum theater but I won't deal with that today)

honestly I feel like mafia hasn't used their chat bc no one seems to have an agenda today so far? I see the trains on aami or renegade so maybe that's it, like ganelon's random vote right now without addressing anything else or providing a better reason than "let's see where this goes"
    This is a really peculiar thing to say as a townie, very large scum points for this. Ah screw it, actually

-vote naz
    You need to explain that line and why you would say it from a townie perspective.

32. ISO #782

Uh I think it was Ganelon, Ceko, SJ on Renegade.

Me Renegade and you? on Ganelon.

Then one vote somewhere random.
    I have a tendency to believe since Ren was scum and AA Ganelon were his lynch targets by policy that makes them inno, as Ren the one other time he was scum did not focus his scum buddies.

33. ISO #783

34. ISO #784

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    This is interesting

I agree with ceko, but where did you get Noz_bugz from? I haven't really been able to form much on him, so if you could give me your thought process as to why before I look at him.
    I like Noz' tone even if there isn't much content. They're more likely to be lynched for inactivity at this rate anyway so I don't see them as a threat to the game. Besides, I like to Towncore the occasional lurker because it reduces the workload for worldbuilding and isolates scum.

And honestly Varcron.. He has fourteen posts lol

Asking me for my hottake on an old towncore post when you haven't read his fourteen is memes.

35. ISO #785

Frinckles
    theoneceko
    SuperJack
    Ganelon

BananaCucho
    Noz_Bugz

aamirus
    Varcron
    naz

Nine players remaining and two are scum.

Identify reasons a player is likely not scum (this probably moves SJ, Ceko, Ganelon to green.)
    Identify which slots aren't really worth a lynch because they offer little info (Noz.)
    Identify which slots have not been voted for (Naz, Banana.)
    Identify which slots have overwhelmingly been voted for (Me, Ganelon, Aamirus.)
    Identify which slots are in electric-boogaloo spitelurker land (Banana.)

Also we have like four fucking mislynches lol pretty sure Town wins here.

36. ISO #786

37. ISO #787

I like Noz' tone even if there isn't much content. They're more likely to be lynched for inactivity at this rate anyway so I don't see them as a threat to the game. Besides, I like to Towncore the occasional lurker because it reduces the workload for worldbuilding and isolates scum.

And honestly Varcron.. He has fourteen posts lol

Asking me for my hottake on an old towncore post when you haven't read his fourteen is memes.
    Why does it look like you're pocketing nozbug....

38. ISO #788

39. ISO #789

40. ISO #790

41. ISO #791

42. ISO #792

You, varcron, naz, superjack, noz, have all been so afk, I can't even force activity out of you because you're straight up not there.
    i was here more than u ???

LOLOOOOOOOOOOLLOLOLO OK

So first off I'm gonna towncore the following people:

theoneceko
    Noz_Bugz
    Varcron

so we can towntakeover outside of this.
    ???????????????????????

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Chedder

Frinckles SuperJack Noz_Bugz Ganelon naz Renegade Varcron BananaCucho aamirus theoneceko
    Frinckles X D1#390
    SuperJack X D1#154 D1#434
    Noz_Bugz X D1#111
    Ganelon X D1#515 D1#180 D1#117
    D1#183
    naz D1#16 D1#490 X
    Renegade D1#584 X D1#353
    Varcron D1#669 X D1#294
    BananaCucho D1#6
    D1#586
    D1#351 X D1#35
    aamirus D1#173
    D1#34 D1#105 X
    theoneceko D1#87 D1#275 D1#455 D1#312 X
    o this is beautiful OWO

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Welp, I'm done with goofy FM. Can't make sense of any of you people then I get lynched. SHRUG
    sry ren !! hope u don't quit FM for good.

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Yeah, I want town to avoid a mislynch. Again you people make no sense. Town can afford my mislynch though. Also, I haven't voted Ganemol, treeko.

JESUS
    TMI? ganelon maybe town ? hmm, it depends what the vote was there : S

Naz has the tendency to avoid scummates. She hasn't voted for Renegade, Aamirus or Varcron this game nor spoken much about them. She's also pressed me and Ganelon this game.

Varcron is pretty much the same.

I haven't liked Aamirus' posts this game. I feel like there have been too many opportunities where I expected her to jump onto something and stick with it -- but it's possible that was my train. I think the world we're in is Naz+Varcron+Ren currently. Mostly because I'll give Varcron's vote against Aamirus some clearing for her.
    wrong! uwu i only voted 2 people d1 lul ur argument is w e a k

I think in this scenario I'm gonna go for Naz here. SJ did bring up that she and Banana were the two people not voted this entire game. Again, I'd attribute Banana not being voted to whatever townleader status was happening. The same would not apply to Naz here. Nobody has voted or pushed her the entire game. Besides that, the push on me (Town) and subsequent failed push on Ganelon who (probably town and very unlikely scum with Naz) doesn't look great. The only worldbuilding you can do to justify that would make ScumGanelon defending me, his afk scummate.

-vote Naz
    aamirus and Ganelon voted me d1, wrong again!!! uwu

43. ISO #793

and even as scum why would I pocket a lurker with zero sway who is probably being policy lynched at some point? Nobody is taking him into a mylo situation
    Strange, because I thought you were trying to do just that. If we get to MYLO, I can easily see her siding with you over me since I'm the loudest advocate for lynching her.

After your vote-switch onto Gane made it a 50/50 between him and Renegade, my faith in you pretty much collapsed.

44. ISO #794

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    This is a really peculiar thing to say as a townie, very large scum points for this. Ah screw it, actually

-vote naz
    You need to explain that line and why you would say it from a townie perspective.
    ?
    there was no heavy choo choo train at that time, i couldn't find people working together to convince others to lynch someone. we didn't have majority we had RNG death

45. ISO #795

Frinckles
    theoneceko
    SuperJack
    Ganelon

BananaCucho
    Noz_Bugz

aamirus
    Varcron
    naz

Nine players remaining and two are scum.

Identify reasons a player is likely not scum (this probably moves SJ, Ceko, Ganelon to green.)
    Identify which slots aren't really worth a lynch because they offer little info (Noz.)
    Identify which slots have not been voted for (Naz, Banana.)
    Identify which slots have overwhelmingly been voted for (Me, Ganelon, Aamirus.)
    Identify which slots are in electric-boogaloo spitelurker land (Banana.)

Also we have like four fucking mislynches lol pretty sure Town wins here.
    i was voted twice yesterday so that argument does not hold, try again, thank uWU!!!

46. ISO #796

If you're scum and want to live a little longer, I'll give you townpoints for the bus on Naz.
    aw, mafia champs wore ur brain out ? u missed the lynch on rene and are wrong on me~
    it's ok, this will be ur bad game and u have a good reason for it =)

47. ISO #797

Strange, because I thought you were trying to do just that. If we get to MYLO, I can easily see her siding with you over me since I'm the loudest advocate for lynching her.

After your vote-switch onto Gane made it a 50/50 between him and Renegade, my faith in you pretty much collapsed.
    Am I missing something? What you quoted and said are the same thing. We have an extra mislynch now, do you intend to use it on that slot now?

If so, I'm okay with that but it gives us next to nothing.

48. ISO #798

49. ISO #799

aw, mafia champs wore ur brain out ? u missed the lynch on rene and are wrong on me~
    it's ok, this will be ur bad game and u have a good reason for it =)
    No ma'am. You have been placed into the box. Your partner is dead. You will soon follow.

Then we can play some League.

50. ISO #800

i was here more than u ???

LOLOOOOOOOOOOLLOLOLO OK

???????????????????????

o this is beautiful OWO

sry ren !! hope u don't quit FM for good.

TMI? ganelon maybe town ? hmm, it depends what the vote was there : S

wrong! uwu i only voted 2 people d1 lul ur argument is w e a k

aamirus and Ganelon voted me d1, wrong again!!! uwu
    The ISO says she has twice your posts. You're the third-lowest poster (not counting Gyrrr cuz he's host).
    Are you saying I provided TMI with this?
    I'm confused by your logic here. Frinckles is right about who you voted lol
    SJ thought no one voted you too. I think this is just an NAI mistake from beenckle.uWu