S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD - Page 41
Register

User Tag List

Page 41 of 53 FirstFirst ... 31 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 51 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,050 of 2635
  1. ISO #2001

Re: S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    I don't think you're scum for hammering, but I do think it was the wrong decision. Noz likely was too inactive to unvote and SuperJack just announced that he wouldn't have unvoted either. ceko says he was going to in unvote, but heck no he was not.
    Yeah I wanted his slot SOLVED. I was considering unvoting, but most likely wouldn't have done it.

2. ISO #2002

I think i give up
    Fuck everyone that replaced out u made this game unsolvable
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

3. ISO #2003

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    guys is ceko scum????????? just powerwolfing the fuck out of us? why did he say he was going to unvote today after threating me that if i unvote frinckles I'm scum???
    My thoughts changed on frinckles after I took a nap... anyways hindsight is 20/20....

4. ISO #2004
    Ganelon

I think it’s sadly MM and aamirus

5. ISO #2005
    Ganelon

honestly I liked MMs entrance but nobody else makes sense

i was going to troll MM by pretending to side with him and then turn on him once I saw what he was up to. But I don’t feel like it :/

6. ISO #2006
    Ganelon

Uhm, nice double post

7. ISO #2007

8. ISO #2008

The Varcron vote is right here
    I hate that reply "i LOOK town to myself" lmao what like you either know your role card is town or ur just faking it as scum
    I wasn't hiding Varcron's vote count to be deceptive. I just didn't have it.I mean that's great that you found it, but uh, can you tell me what it means? I guess it reinforces that Noz voted a town, but also ceko, I, Ganelon, voted a town as well. SuperJack avoided the train, but he wasn't really present that day.

So yes, interpret it if you would.

9. ISO #2009

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Yeah ok, I rescind my read on Mag, he just looked bad because of a recent mistake; his D1 looks good. He's defending the AFK townie and generating discussion by creating "sides" on the policy lynch stuff; he takes the leadership of the "No policy lynch" side.

On the other hand, all of Naz's posts are either meh or scummy to me, from what I've seen. "You're probably getting lynched today rip" seemed agenda-ish to me, like it was a long-planned mislynch (correct me if I'm wrong on that, people who aren't naz), and the policy lynch post on Frinckles during D1 is also quite crappy. No town tells yet.
    -vote naz
    THANKYOU for the quotes. I quote stuff a lot and wonder if they make my arguments confusing. However, I enjoyed reading your walls, so maybe my walls aren't bad.

10. ISO #2010

11. ISO #2011

I wasn't hiding Varcron's vote count to be deceptive. I just didn't have it.I mean that's great that you found it, but uh, can you tell me what it means? I guess it reinforces that Noz voted a town, but also ceko, I, Ganelon, voted a town as well. SuperJack avoided the train, but he wasn't really present that day.

So yes, interpret it if you would.
    It doesn't mean anything
    Town is killing town because town are the only ones playing the game
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

12. ISO #2012

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    You're being mean, please desist;W;
    I'M ANGYYYYYYuwuYYYYY

13. ISO #2013

I know why I stopped signing and blink too this is exactly it this game just unhinges u😫

14. ISO #2014

So if I understand correctly we had:
    Ganelon: Naz, Frinckles, Ren
    Renegade: Ganelon, Ceko, Superjack
    No vote, or randoming somehwere: Noz_Bugz, Varcron, BC?, aamirus

Frinckles (4 [L-1]):
    theoneceko, naz, SuperJack, Noz_Bugz
    Noz_Bugz (2 [L-3]):
    secondpassing, Frinckles
    naz (1 [L-4]):
    Ganelon
    No vote: Auwt

Never finished this post but ereh uoy og
    BC voted frinckles day 1 before quitting uwu. Other than that, you're correct on the day 1 votes.

15. ISO #2015

Hi, I'm your new noz_bugz. What do you think of Naz?
    She's pinging me with her recent posts. I interpret her aggressiveness as scummy. I still haven't seen her make strong cases on anyone. Yes, this includes her ISO on noz.

I've a lot of thinking to do before posting a full read list. Right now a lot of my reads are swingy.

16. ISO #2016

17. ISO #2017

Sorry naz; your attack on SP was awful. You're just hurting town at this point with these attacks.
    cool story bro

18. ISO #2018

19. ISO #2019

She's pinging me with her recent posts. I interpret her aggressiveness as scummy. I still haven't seen her make strong cases on anyone. Yes, this includes her ISO on noz.

I've a lot of thinking to do before posting a full read list. Right now a lot of my reads are swingy.
    I think that's her personality trait. It's been that way the whole game.
    Speaking of hindsight, there was very little push back as you on a town leader, and some of the quotes that MM brought up actually highlight how BananaCucho scared renegade. It was nice that Auwt brought up some VCA, but aside from it, hasn't taken a stance on Noz or naz, there's no real initiative being taken.

All of this, when put together, signals to me that the evils were rather either inactive, coasting, or blah blah. No vote has gone through without the consent of ceko, and personally I've received little push back too. I mean, there's naz and sometimes ganelon that possibly shade me a little, but both are rather frustrated/confused at themselves and haven't actually gone after me... or yet.

Thus, I see two things either:
    1. Scum have kind of given up, just like town, after losing their first member and lack the mental resources to to prevent a Noz_Bugz -> Auwt lynch
    2. We have it all wrong and there is no scum in Noz_Bugz + Auwt

20. ISO #2020

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Naz I've focused on every player this game lol. That's a straight up lie.

Also, you avoided Blink & Solid in a game I hosted, which was fucking hilarious because Blink was powerwolfing and Solid was certified scum. But yeye, meta reset sure.
    I know I'm contradicting myself from day 2, but after seeing four days of gameplay, I doubt naz can "meta reset."

IOW, I think naz avoided her scummate ren because that's her meta.

21. ISO #2021

22. ISO #2022

23. ISO #2023

How can you be so calm and collected I'm raging rn reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
    I could be posting something frustrated, but it's none of your faults right now.

I can't find my own ISO on noz to link you. And it's not any of your faults that the site was down for two minutes.

Also, I'm listening to this funky music.

24. ISO #2024

I could be posting something frustrated, but it's none of your faults right now.

I can't find my own ISO on noz to link you. And it's not any of your faults that the site was down for two minutes.

Also, I'm listening to this funky music.
    There is no way you all can hate on the third one.

25. ISO #2025

26. ISO #2026

27. ISO #2027

28. ISO #2028

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post

honestly I liked MMs entrance but nobody else makes sense

i was going to troll MM by pretending to side with him and then turn on him once I saw what he was up to. But I don’t feel like it :/
    Hmmmm? Do you seriously think I'm clearing everyone like this as scum to leave only me in the PoE? Lol. Also, you're saying I just wasted 2 hours of my life reading old posts in a game and analyzing interactions with a flipped scum just to end up getting lynched??? >=O REPROBATE!!! TO THE LAKE OF FIRE YOU GO.

Nice troll tho :P

As for "noone else making sense", I'm leaning towards Naz and SJ. Naz because I scumread her, and SJ out of simple PoE because everyone else is towny lol. If I'm wrong on one of them, replace it with Ceko, who's not spewed town by Renny Gator. And tinfoil Banana if he went the extremely dirty way, but I don't really believe it.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

29. ISO #2029

My read list on day 3 revolved around frinckles being scum UwU. I towncored people who scumread frinckles and scumread people who townread frinckles. Since frinckles flipped town, almost all of my reads changed.

SP - I take back everything I said about his policy-lynching agenda. SP's vote on varc is consistent with his playstyle because he has always wanted to get rid of weak players. I think he townread frinckles because he had a fresh perspective on the game (I don't know how to explain this more, sorry).
    gane - His willingness to be lynched for poor play makes me townread him, since I suspect if he was actually scum he'd be punished for gamethrowing. His day 3 is super strong since he thoroughly explained why he was defending frinckles.
    naz - Voted gane, varc, and frinckles. However, based on how she attacked EVERYONE, I doubt she's on a scumteam with anyone. Thanks SP for letting me see past her tone.
    nozbug/MM - nozbug coasted a lot too. She and MM looked townie from their few posts though. Would've liked to hear her thoughts after frinckles's flip though..... Also, I think too many people attacked her today for her to be scum.
    aami/auwt - Very little info from aami. I'll be mad if she's town. I don't like auwt's vote on gane. However, he's a sub and most likely has a very skewed perspective....
    SJ - Could've pocketed me by bussing ren. Gane repeatedly said that scum wins 70% in these setups because they bus. I don't know if it matters whether they do it day 1 or today. Doing it day 1 seems too risky to me. He said many townie things, but hasn't posted much either. We had a mind-meld on frinckles, but now that frinckles flipped green, we've different reads. Of course, he wouldn't put himself in a scum team.

Conclusion: I've zero idea what's going on.

30. ISO #2030

I know why I stopped signing and blink too this is exactly it this game just unhinges u😫
    You take it too seriously :P we're here to chill. To win, too, yes, but mostly to have fun together. "Don't worry, be happy", basically.
    But for now, I'd like to ask everyone to consider the following for Naz:

Die scum
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

31. ISO #2031

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    theoneceko and aamirus are not goons together.
    Indeed, because Aamirus is not a goon. Period. See this post and other posts of mine for proofs:
    If you need more proofs... [check the quotes in the original post]

Renegade has interacted constantly with the same people: Ganelon, Aamirus (Auwt), Banana (Secondpassing), Varcron. The first two are spewed town, and Banana/secondpassing arguably is too. Varcron is dead, yay. That's a good bit of info.

Off I go.
    Why do you say that, though?

32. ISO #2032

I don't think SJ is scum. I attribute renegade's lynch as his doing:

Whats most Interesting is that both of Renegade's votes have been sheep votes/without reasoning.
    I lied, He explained later in the first one and the Second one was because of Banana's request.

Either way he has been joining trains with weak voting reasoning.

-vote Renegade
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Welp, I'm done with goofy FM. Can't make sense of any of you people then I get lynched. SHRUG
    Renegade promptly rolls over and dies

I've not read enough into him to convince me to change my vote.
    All I have of him in my h as is how he didn't want serious discussion.
    Which doesn't beat shit sheep votes in my head.

33. ISO #2033

34. ISO #2034

35. ISO #2035

36. ISO #2036

37. ISO #2037

Spoiler : hopefully this makes everyone else feel better, game is bottom of list :
    Day 2

Arrg, it's time for someone to walk the plank. Not everyone decided on a one person so I'll just go with the most hated one here,

SECONDPASSING! YOU TRAITOROUS SCALLYWAG. YOU BE WALKIN' THE PLANK.

*after he was overboard there was no evidence that he was involved with the traitors* (secondpassing was lynched, he was a citizen)

aye, maybe I best be leaving the decision to my crew.

*TheDarkestLight has sacrificed his ration of fruit to Kovath, curing him of scurvy, but at the cost of TheDarkestLight's health.* (Kovath has replaced TheDarkestLight)

Pirates Aboard (living players):
    1. Calix
    2. DarknessB
    3. Eggy
    4. Iced_Monopoly
    5. Mesk514
    6. Never Unlucky
    7. Sprunace
    8. TheDarkestLight Kovath
    9. Unknown1234

Pirates that have walked the plank (Dead players):
    1. secondpassing Citizen

38. ISO #2038

39. ISO #2039

@Gyrlander does town win if a goon is lynched today? I checked the setup, and I don't see any info on this.
    Copied from the setup thread:

Win Conditions
    Mafia: Have 2 members survive to see only 3 Citizens alive.
    Town: Have 4 members survive to see only 1 Goon alive.
    To clarify, mafia loses when reduced to 1 member, and town loses when reduced to 3 members.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

40. ISO #2040

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Copied from the setup thread:

Win Conditions
    Mafia: Have 2 members survive to see only 3 Citizens alive.
    Town: Have 4 members survive to see only 1 Goon alive.
    To clarify, mafia loses when reduced to 1 member, and town loses when reduced to 3 members.
    omg imstupid LMAO

41. ISO #2041

omg imstupid LMAO
    Spoiler : u make me :

42. ISO #2042

43. ISO #2043

theoneceko and aamirus are not goons together.
    this is all u have ?? sj i want to lynch u today i'm so REEE

44. ISO #2044

45. ISO #2045

Uh. No. I also said that Banana and Ammi seemed to be on the same level. I'm going though all of Ammi's posts. I'm slow though.
    I agree with this sentiment. I think they were buddying up together, but I can believe a world where aamirus was piggybacking. I'm rereading some of D1 as well and I haven't gotten to why aamirus unvoted.
    So it's not really the same as me and Frinckles, we had the same votes.

46. ISO #2046

I agree with this sentiment. I think they were buddying up together, but I can believe a world where aamirus was piggybacking. I'm rereading some of D1 as well and I haven't gotten to why aamirus unvoted.
    So it's not really the same as me and Frinckles, we had the same votes.
    aamirus unvoted with Banana out of the same rage. Their frustration seemed aligned over lurkers/non players. Both slots really seem like the same alignment. Either frustrated town or frustrated scum.
    Either way the new slot in aamirus play should be easily read. But I'm waiting for the information to cook.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

47. ISO #2047

Yeah voting Aamirus' slot (Auwt, right? hopefully) is a bad idea. Aamirus' interaction with Rene isn't SvS here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I am feeling alright with an Ami lynch, or possibly Varcron. Also naz or Noz-Bugz but need to reread what they have posted.
    Yeah you're right. I can actually agree with that. Just got to reading it in context myself.
    Shortly after, my slot pushed renegade to stick with a vote and ends up voting aamirus. What I find really telling however, is that naz and Noz_Bugz are his null reads, and then proceeds "to NOT reread what they have posted." Additionally, MM is NOT pushing aamirus and town reading them and pushing another two set of lynches entirely.

So yeah, let's stick with a Noz_Bugz into a naz lynch, but I'm feeling the common denominator in aamirus, but is a risky lynch since if somehow aamirus is town we then still have that 50/50 between noz and naz.

48. ISO #2048

Yeah you're right. I can actually agree with that. Just got to reading it in context myself.
    Shortly after, my slot pushed renegade to stick with a vote and ends up voting aamirus. What I find really telling however, is that naz and Noz_Bugz are his null reads, and then proceeds "to NOT reread what they have posted." Additionally, MM is NOT pushing aamirus and town reading them and pushing another two set of lynches entirely.

So yeah, let's stick with a Noz_Bugz into a naz lynch, but I'm feeling the common denominator in aamirus, but is a risky lynch since if somehow aamirus is town we then still have that 50/50 between noz and naz.
    To clarify one of the reasons why scum would read his potential lynches and partners as null is so that they do not have to explain votes on their nulls. They can also continue to discredit and shade their null reads whilst avoiding direct scrutiny and possibly switch to an opportunistic vote switch to propel the train so that it goes through. It also makes it less obvious the connections between players- we are lead to believe that they had a small but meaningless connection. It all feeds into avoiding scrutiny of a lurking playstyle in general.. thus scum would null read their partners and lynch targets as null.

You guys can also ding me for lynching Varcron, my null read, but D2 I was hoping and pushing for one of two policy lynches so that we didn't have to deal with the crap we are in now. Think what you must of that.

49. ISO #2049

{Part 1 of Ammirus}
    I find Ammirus's trolling giving a slight scum vibe. It may just be a Bias to Ammirus's and Bananas type of play, but I find the tolling done to be distracting and in some instances pushed to far. Suggesting stupid scum teams, claiming scum and posting fluff
    Banana & Ammirus are on the same vibes. Either both are scum or both are town. I doubt they are on opposite teams.
    Ammirus and Ceko are not on the same team. Ammirus gave Ceko useful information. If they where both scum that could of been done over the scum chat.
    Ammirus takes a Tutor role giving tips to a few players. This is either aiding discussion, doing what helpful staff do anyway or being nice to give illusion of town
    Ammirus has the same point on Ganelon that I did. when people share the same viewpoints as me I see them as the same alignment as me.
    I need help figureing out Ammirus's meta. If people can tell me what their trolling history has been like it would be helpful

On another note, this SMALL review has taken me over 8 hours. I don't have the concentration ability or focus to speed this up. I'm going to avoid doing a further full ISO, I'm going to read through and pick out posts instead. And look at votes like I said I would.

Spoiler : Day 1 :
    6 votes to lynch and 7 townies. gonna be pretty hard to lynch a goon tbh
    Statement of fact.. Although if they was a goon, it may explain why they claim its hard to lynch one.

didn't you just play in the last game?
    Neutral interaction with BC(SP)

UwU UmU OwO UWOLOALROFLMAO
    {FLUFF}

You know, in the signup thread gyrlander said we were gonna go with path 1.5 and I thought that was a legit setup change and checked, got really confused, then finally realized he was talking about the game start time
    {FLUFF} Ignoring Bananas TROLL

Let's get ami in here @Amidamaru
    {FLUFF}

shit can we lynch stealth for shits and giggles?
    {FLUFF}

fuck you got me, gg.
    {FLUFF} Claiming to be Goon

however, you noticing the slips from banana, naz, frinckles, and myself makes me wonder... how can he be so good at identifying scum? Unless of course he has a list of scum members because he IS ONE
    Here we see a troll OMGUS. The only player to do so countering my troll votes.

…...
    {FLUFF}

the criminal has fled the scene
    -vote SuperJack
    Continuance of 2 posts ago.

ur mom is a trap
    At this point its wise to notice the interaction between Banana and Aamirus is strong. Because they are both high content posters?

even if she goes around pretending to be female to lure men in?
    {FLUFF}

DAMNIT NAZ YOU HAD ONE JOB
    {FLUFF} Interaction with @naz

no
    {FLUFF}

i'm enjoying defying you tho
    {FLUFF}

Scum team is Aamirus SuperJack and oneceko though...
    Wait... shit
    It’s not me! It’s Frinckles ganelon and renegade, the people with zero posts (and therefore zero attempt at game solving!)
    Last three Troll fluff throwing out some false team accusations

@theoneceko save me from ceko’s pressure!
    Interaction with @theoneceko . Attempting at gaining rapport.

My dear I’m being sarcastic as well...
    Admitting their {FLUFF}

Or am I? OwO?
    Adding useless WIFOM into the game

Can you heal people through lynches?
    {FLUFF}

Ok ceko SJ scumteam confirmed thanks
    Replying to a Serious Player with more TROLL creating suggestions of collusion between SJ and Ceko

What does uvU represent?
    {FLUFF}

So Vs are birds, Ws are cats right? Teach me more about the ways of the owo
    {FLUFF} At this point I would like to note alot of sarcastic interaction with a serious player. Avoiding true play.

Don’t use multi quote naz. Just hit quote, copy all the text, then hit quote on the next post, paste and copy all the text, etc. or use a notepad file to copy it all to. Either way, the multi quote feature is garbage
    {FLUFF} and tutor status over @naz Helping people play the game efficiently is beneficial for town.

You haven’t played much right? This is like every day one ever. It always ends up on some random person who never got pushed earlier. Cuz the people who got pushed earlier everyone town reads or at least expects more content from
    Again taking the role at Tutor Yet they are setting someone to read that Active=Town. If they where both Goons then this discussion would not have happened. Aamirus and Ceko are not of the same alignment. if active players are the goons including aamirus. Then this is very scummy. Yet since one of the Goons where inactive it most likely is just being informative and making Ceko aweare

Or I should say: at least respects enough to not want them dead right away
    Continuance of last post.

Tfw using your hosting against your players smh
    More {FLUFF} with Banana.

Tbf I did see noz in the thread for ages earlier and only made 1 post so :shrug:
    Raising Awareness of lurking yet posting. Its townie to raise awareness of someone who can post yet doesn't

Fake anger
    -vote Ganelon
    Have fallen back into the trolling and wasting a vote

The thing is, I find the scrambling 10 min before EOD to be the most informative of what people REALLY want so in that sense it IS beneficial to have a bit of a scramble
    If this wasn't at the start of the game it would of given alot of insight. Yet they are saying it at the beginning of the game. However they are suggesting panic voting is better than informed trains are better. I disagree. I believe more information is gained from lynching someone who has been pushed, as you gain insite on people after the alignment is shown.

Ur a bit late for the start
    {FLUFF}

I didn’t mean late that way. I just meant that the game had already been going on for awhile so your claim that ceko was being too serious too early didn’t make sense
    Here is aamirus also pointout out that @Ganelon complaining about serious discussion didn't make sense. Pointing out Ganelons flaw.
    As I viewed it the same way this is more of a town indicator to me.

You don’t have to put anything in between unvote tags. But you can also stupidly vote the account named unvote for the lulz
    aamirus taking a tutor position once again.

I’m gonna go to bed now, you should try to turbo me while I’m gone cuz I’m scum
    Yes
    {TROLL} once again claiming they are scum. Yet this also seems to be the end of their troll mode. A few mind floats at this point. Is aamirus the sort of player to troll claim as scum as scum. Or a phase at the troll start. I have raise the same questions with Banana in my mind if they would do the same thing. Its definetly a Meta question so I ask anyone with aamirus history to give me some insite unto aamirus's troll play.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

50. ISO #2050

God this game has really fucked with my head. Re-reading and I read banana as scum, and in so I read Ammirus as scum. Yet their late rages make me think otherwise. Then SP is making the slot look less and less scummy. And then end of D1 Ganelon ends up looking very townie because of what happened. Yet the more and more they post the more slips and scummyness moves they make. But yet I cant understand D1 lynch if they are scum. Espesially since it was Frinckles that made the situation. Who turned out town. theoneceko like myself has just started questioning their own reads naz is yelling at eveyone and themselves and MM is just making me question things further.

I'm gonna step back. Have a sleep. And come back and view the situation again. Im over thinking things and I need to stop it.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016