S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD - Page 49
Register

User Tag List

Page 49 of 53 FirstFirst ... 39 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,450 of 2635
  1. ISO #2401

Re: S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    Btw the reason SJ and Auwt are scum and not SJ and Naz is very simple: both SJ and Auwt took it personally when I started flipping between random team suggestions, MOST OF WHICH INVOLVED THEM ONE WAG OR THE OTHER. naz, who takes everything seriously (sorry, you just do lol), didn’t take it personally and didn’t react with a discrediting Ad hominem. Logical fallacies come from scum, because logical fallacies are almost always willfully committed. Unless they’re just logical errors, which look very different from logical fallacies
    You are optimistic regarding humanity, and that's noble. Not sure it's right, though. Perhaps you're right about fallacies when using a strict meaning, but I have doubts lol. And ok, it probably doesn't matter for the game anymore, but for the sake of our skills, perhaps. I really wonder why Aamirus played that way if she was scum, though. It doesn't make sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #2402
    Ganelon

I see that a lot from Naz secondpassing. It’s not AI for her.

3. ISO #2403

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Ay!

That push was 30 minutes before EoD, so no, he wasn't "one of the first people onto him", that's not true at all. Go read EoD1 again. He also did not "push Renegade until he died", as the posts you quoted were literally his ONLY posts pushing Renegade; the rest of his posts were about other people. Renegade also did not reply to anything SJ said, although he was present at EoD.

TLDR: no.
    I have a poor perception of time. And unless someone points out the timing of the posts, I don't usually pay attention to them.
    I'll go read them. He didn't make too many posts to process anyway.

4. ISO #2404
    Ganelon

You are optimistic regarding humanity, and that's noble. Not sure it's right, though. Perhaps you're right about fallacies when using a strict meaning, but I have doubts lol. And ok, it probably doesn't matter for the game anymore, but for the sake of our skills, perhaps. I really wonder why Aamirus played that way if she was scum, though. It doesn't make sense.
    From a meta perspective what Naz did doesn’t make sense either, if she’s scum. Doesn’t matter, if Sj is somehow town.... lol
    I think I will lynch Auwt if SJ is town

5. ISO #2405
    Ganelon

Hello Pringles

6. ISO #2406

I see that a lot from Naz secondpassing. It’s not AI for her.
    I second this. What you quoted is what she does every game in a nutshell.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

7. ISO #2407

Hello Pringles
    He has been watching over us for a long time. May his ghost have its vengeance.

8. ISO #2408

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    The scum read did not fade into a nullread or a town lean. She's been against people reading SJ as town for a while.
    She did identify all the "strong" posters, and if I had to put her into a team. It'd be with aamirus. You can also notice how Auwt has while not formed an opinion on naz, is unwilling to vote her OR Noz_Bugz/MM when I provided the opportunity to do so.

For bias context, I think scum is MM/Auwt > naz > Ganelon, ceko, SJ > me
    When you posted this, did you realize naz wanted aami's slot modkilled?

It's also possible she asked gyrrrr whether aami would get modkilled, and he responded no so she that's why she went "RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE KILL AAMI REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!"

look at this UwU!!!

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    lol i'm mad because i'm being piled on, first Frinckles pushing me for an argument that is false, then Varcron and you. i can't even push on some other slots(this included yours) because they've been afk. this game is just frustrating asf.
    @Gyrlander needs to replace aamirus shes been gone over 24 hours, a modkill would be nice but there is a chance he can't because she might be scum[/COLOR]
    i'll be home later to read all these other wallposts, also everyone in the USA pls be safe also fuck this country
    TMI????????

that's rly unfortunate if aami left her scummate like that tho.maybe that's why naz has been REEEEEEEEEEEEEEing at every1.uMu

I'll need to do my own VCA to confirm that.uWu

9. ISO #2409

lol if she was scummate I wouldn't cry for modkill (instalose) I would only ask for replaceUmU
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

10. ISO #2410

also my period is starting soon so I'm pms and I hid my chocolate when I was high probably bc i cant find it now and I'm sad
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

11. ISO #2411

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    When you posted this, did you realize naz wanted aami's slot modkilled?

It's also possible she asked gyrrrr whether aami would get modkilled, and he responded no so she that's why she went "RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE KILL AAMI REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!"

look at this UwU!!!

TMI????????

that's rly unfortunate if aami left her scummate like that tho.maybe that's why naz has been REEEEEEEEEEEEEEing at every1.uMu

I'll need to do my own VCA to confirm that.uWu
    Woah woah stop there.
    My thoughts have changed since then, especially seeing that SJ possibly bussing his teammate EoD and tried to derail the train. Looking at the associations and voting pattern of today:

Ganelon (2 [L-2]):
    SuperJack, Auwt <----
    SuperJack (2 [L-2]):
    Marshmallow Marshall, Ganelon
    Marshmallow Marshall (1 [L-3]):
    naz

It clear that the teams are NOT:
    MM/SJ
    Auwt/SJ
    naz/MM
    Ganelon/Auwt

which leaves us with:
    MM/Auwt
    naz/SJ

Since we only need to kill one mafia, we should lynch between a pairing of:
    MM/naz
    Auwt/SJ

I think I'd prefer voting naz + MM because it's easier for my brain to handle and that I don't have to totally wrap my head around SJ.
    They're all kinda good because we're still lynching outside of our towncore secondpassing-theoneceko-Ganelon

12. ISO #2412

lol if she was scummate I wouldn't cry for modkill (instalose) I would only ask for replaceUmU
    To be fair, that's going into a grey zone of angleshooting too.

Good luck with your chocolate? xD

13. ISO #2413
    Ganelon

Woah woah stop there.
    My thoughts have changed since then, especially seeing that SJ possibly bussing his teammate EoD and tried to derail the train. Looking at the associations and voting pattern of today:

Ganelon (2 [L-2]):
    SuperJack, Auwt <----
    SuperJack (2 [L-2]):
    naz

MM/SJ
    Auwt/SJ
    naz/MM
    Ganelon/Auwt

which leaves us with:
    MM/Auwt
    naz/SJ

MM/naz
    Auwt/SJ

I think I'd prefer voting naz + MM because it's easier for my brain to handle and that I don't have to totally wrap my head around SJ.
    They're all kinda good because we're still lynching outside of our towncore secondpassing-theoneceko-Ganelon
    So vote Auwt/SJ? I can’t believe MM is scum lol

14. ISO #2414

Note that Naz voting SJ could be seen as an attempt to distance herself from a town she doesn’t actually care about. Do not take that as an argument for her towniness
    Gane, MM is still playing his town meta, right?

uWu

15. ISO #2415
    Ganelon

Yes

16. ISO #2416

So vote Auwt/SJ? I can’t believe MM is scum lol
    If we're going with that I really don't want to vote SJ first cause he built a table,
    but you're behind this idea right that we should commit between these two pairings of lynches?
    That if we decide to vote naz, we vote MM right after?

17. ISO #2417

Woah woah stop there.

Ganelon (2 [L-2]):
    SuperJack, Auwt <----
    SuperJack (2 [L-2]):
    naz

MM/SJ
    Auwt/SJ
    naz/MM
    Ganelon/Auwt

which leaves us with:
    MM/Auwt
    naz/SJ

MM/naz
    Auwt/SJ

I agree with everything, outside of the conclusion, of course. You really should go read that EoD1. But then again, you'd have to mobilize your brain :P.

18. ISO #2418

Actually, why not Auwt/SJ? @secondpassing

19. ISO #2419

20. ISO #2420

21. ISO #2421
    Ganelon

If we're going with that I really don't want to vote SJ first cause he built a table,
    but you're behind this idea right that we should commit between these two pairings of lynches?
    Yeh basically, although... I think the teams are Auwt/SJ or Mm/Auwt.

22. ISO #2422

23. ISO #2423

You're asking me to do a 180 on SJ.
    Why not MM/naz?
    Because I'm town and you should be able to see it by now, first of all. As for Naz, Ganelon half-convinced me and now I'm confused on that slot. To make it short, quick and beautiful: because chances are town loses if we do this. If we lynch SJ, town very probably wins.

And yes, I am quite literally asking you to do a 180 on SJ because your clear on him for EoD1 is completely wrong.

24. ISO #2424

Yeh basically, although... I think the teams are Auwt/SJ or Mm/Auwt.
    Ganelon (2 [L-2]):
    SuperJack, Auwt<----
    SuperJack (2 [L-2]):
    naz

You think both scums would be voting you at the same time?
    I know they know that both ceko and I are holding our votes, so it would be especially dangerous for them to show their hand.

25. ISO #2425

@OzyWho is rolling in his grave at the moment... How is building a table a town tell superior to my own towntelling of the moment, or to take a less biased example, superior to the scumminess of EoD1? You're falling for a table. That sucks lol.

26. ISO #2426

Because I'm town and you should be able to see it by now, first of all. As for Naz, Ganelon half-convinced me and now I'm confused on that slot. To make it short, quick and beautiful: because chances are town loses if we do this. If we lynch SJ, town very probably wins.

And yes, I am quite literally asking you to do a 180 on SJ because your clear on him for EoD1 is completely wrong.
    Well, I like straight answers. I will return after re-reading the EoD.

27. ISO #2427

Ganelon (2 [L-2]):
    SuperJack, Auwt<----
    SuperJack (2 [L-2]):
    naz

You think both scums would be voting you at the same time?
    I know they know that both ceko and I are holding our votes, so it would be especially dangerous for them to show their hand.
    You think both scums are never voting at the same place in this setup? X

28. ISO #2428

Yeah ok, I rescind my read on Mag, he just looked bad because of a recent mistake; his D1 looks good. He's defending the AFK townie and generating discussion by creating "sides" on the policy lynch stuff; he takes the leadership of the "No policy lynch" side.

On the other hand, all of Naz's posts are either meh or scummy to me, from what I've seen. "You're probably getting lynched today rip" seemed agenda-ish to me, like it was a long-planned mislynch (correct me if I'm wrong on that, people who aren't naz), and the policy lynch post on Frinckles during D1 is also quite crappy. No town tells yet.
    -vote naz
    Looked at this again, it's giving me second thoughts of keeping naz in me towncore.uWu

Where did naz say this tho??oVo

29. ISO #2429

MM/naz
    Auwt/SJ

All in favor of lynching between one of these two sets vote either BananaCucho or Frinckles
    -vote Frinckles
    Look at who I want to lynch today lmfao look where my vote is

30. ISO #2430

Looked at this again, it's giving me second thoughts of keeping naz in me towncore.uWu

Where did naz say this tho??oVo
    I did say it

31. ISO #2431

@OzyWho is rolling in his grave at the moment... How is building a table a town tell superior to my own towntelling of the moment, or to take a less biased example, superior to the scumminess of EoD1? You're falling for a table. That sucks lol.
    Lmao when MM is repeating what ive said about SJ djdhhsjsndn

32. ISO #2432

33. ISO #2433

So what would be AI for her? What could I be looking for?
    I have no meta on her.
    My town meta is being rude lmao ask either of mm or mag

34. ISO #2434

So you're willing to be lynched right after?
    ?????????? Are u on crack?????? If mm flips town then you would need to look at your other team, are you just scum?

35. ISO #2435

?????????? Are u on crack?????? If mm flips town then you would need to look at your other team, are you just scum?
    1. Because you two are a pair and going at each other
    2. Auwt and SJ are voting for the same person

I think you two are on different teams. Right now, town cannot convince me to vote MM unless town agrees to lynch you right afterwards.

36. ISO #2436

Lining up lynches classic scum movie ahh

37. ISO #2437

38. ISO #2438

Well then, the vote was not justified...

^^^^^^^ UwU ^^^^^^^

@aamirus HEWWO
    Because people have a tendency to turbolynch, especially in this setup. Ironically, it just happened lol.

This attack does not look genuine. It's more like "You said I was wrong and that I didn't justify my push well enough, so uhm... yea, you're scum!", which is a form of OMGUS.
    Dis vary mooch ingrish pozt is another + for Ganelon.
    I don't get the Banana part. Also, what happened to Banana?
    Yooo I forgot naz attacked gane on day 1. "Do u need frinckles to cawwy u gane?" is an invalid argument now because frinckles is town. Rene tried to pocket gane, which aami called out, but self-pressed in the end.

39. ISO #2439

40. ISO #2440

41. ISO #2441

My town meta is being rude lmao ask either of mm or mag
    Don't see this as an insult, but you're rude all the time :P perhaps more rude as town than scum though.

42. ISO #2442

Lmao when MM is repeating what ive said about SJ djdhhsjsndn
    Well then put your vote on SJ!

43. ISO #2443

44. ISO #2444

You committed? Just waiting on ceko then we can end these two days.
    Yeah, SJ is scum in every world that isn't tinfoil to me at this point.

45. ISO #2445

To be absolutely honest, my read on SJ hinges primarily on his tone. Could he be scum? Yes, he could be, but then, who is he scum with? MM? Auwt? Like, I just think we should sheep the dead confirmed town and stop complicating things. If MM is scum, now that I think about it, there’s a very low chance of either Naz or Auwt being his team because of the way he’s attacking Naz but softly defending Auwt. I think Auwt is being scumpainted by MM if MM is scum. Which would obviously point at either SP or SJ being scum, SJ is more likely to be scum out of the two. So by PoE, if MM scum then SJ scum.
    Rereading is doing wonders for me!!!!

If I remember correctly, frinckles and varc really wanted naz dead too. Frinckles put naz in a scum box. Varc's final vote was on naz.

46. ISO #2446

47. ISO #2447

48. ISO #2448

You voting SuperJack? Thoughts?
    SuperJack VCA seems legit, I havent had much interaction with him.
    From what I have seen he also answered with quotes and made some ISO.
    I would put him as towny as Marshall, they both act quite similarly

But overall, as i said I wont remove my Ganelon vote.
    You can find reasons in past posts.

49. ISO #2449

Don't see this as an insult, but you're rude all the time :P perhaps more rude as town than scum though.
    maybe because there's no one worth me being nice to UwU

50. ISO #2450

What, do u gtg?? oWo
    No, I just feel like more information will not do us (mainly me) any good.
    Auwt hasn't replied, naz hasn't said anything about voting SuperJack.
    And MM said he would commit so now we can hold that accountable.