S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD - Page 47
Register

User Tag List

Page 47 of 53 FirstFirst ... 37 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,350 of 2635
  1. ISO #2301
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD

Note that Naz voting SJ could be seen as an attempt to distance herself from a town she doesn’t actually care about. Do not take that as an argument for her towniness

2. ISO #2302

cringe

kill me so i can stop checking the thread
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

3. ISO #2303

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    I was scum with Renae 2 games ago and carried his ass, then last game defended him for being new while he tried to stab me in the back

We have a small history
    Also nobody pointed out my meta scum slip

Nobody can meta me

People are just happy I'm not pulling the same stunt (yet) I did last game

Except Renae, seriously wtf Renae I used to like you
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    What are you talking about? I said I was happy you weren't posting nearly as much nonsense as usual, a backhanded compliment, but a compliment none the less.
    I was super town last game, you just fell for the "spamming and voting up people, obvious scum" death tunnel that Simplistic Sen was stuck in
    Post counts are generally NAI.
    Your mom is generally NAI
    Yep his meta read of me is shit lol
    Renae unsure where to put his vote
    Renae put your vote down or feel the wrath of banana
    Vaccuum day 1 lynch is such a lazy/easy thing to throw out there

-vote Renegade
    @naz Secondpassing (banana) is definetly scum with Renegade here right? And I'm definetly scum with him by association? :P

~~

-vote aamirus
    Oh and Renegade votes Aamirus there on D1, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #2304

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    -vote naz

I think you’re right on Naz being scum with Auwt. Unless SJ is the scum. I don’t think SJ should be so high up in your townreads.
    You talking to me?

SJ is still high up in town reads because of his early push of renegade and making a table. That was like a week ago but ye. Nothing else seems all that alignment indicative. Maybe the "I thought game was over" post somewhere was a bit town.

5. ISO #2305

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    You talking to me?

SJ is still high up in town reads because of his early push of renegade and making a table. That was like a week ago but ye. Nothing else seems all that alignment indicative. Maybe the "I thought game was over" post somewhere was a bit town.
    How do you consider SJ - Renegade interactions as more meaningful than Aamirus - Renegade interactions? I don't get it
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

6. ISO #2306

Renae isn't addressing anything against him. Why is that Renae? Gry got your tongue?
    -vote aamirus
    so is that an answer to my question? I'm bussing varcron?
    Three reasons dear Vracon.

Aamirus accuses my very simple defense of Gamelon as pocketing. I don't think definding someone saying that voting a truly afk player (unlike typical treko) is useless is worthy of this accusation.

Banana somehow strongly believes that Aamirus is town despite little information. I would like to explore this more.

I was told to jump on a train by at least two people.
    Not sure yet. Half the reason I threw Vracon's name in my list was a joke since he has been complaining about being scumread d1, interesting to see your response to that though.
    Half the reason? Whats the other half? Is it a joke read or not?
    what's the other half of the reason? (for putting varcron's name there)
    I gave you my reasoning. It is a day 1 vote, didn't know I was prosecuting the OJ case. I've seen others with much weaker cases voting already.
    But you just proved my point, by suggesting that voting a truly afk person is silly. We all know that's true. That was part of the whole point. Yet several things came out of it now:
    1) Ganelon got overly defensive of frinckles. Frinckles was never in any real danger so it was odd to react this way. It did seem a bit white-knighty at first. However, I see this kind of behavior from ganelon and MM a lot so I don't think it ended up being very alignment indicative for ganelon.
    2) The topic stayed glued on whether or not to lynch an afk person for way longer than it should have. I was trying to move to something else by asking ganelon to give his own train target, but oddly ganelon and banana both seemed to want to keep the topic of discussion on frinckles. Either or both of them could be scum that saw an opportunity to thunderdome and prevent the town from pursuing anybody else. It's also notable that neither was actually trying to push votes on the other. The votes were on frinckles and naz.
    3) You popped in and state that ganelon is essentially the only rational person here for defending frinckles, since frinckles was afk. We all know turboing frinckles before he even posts once would be stupid. That was literally 90% of the back and forth between ganelon and banana. The only point of making that post I can see is to get ganelon to like you, and/or make it seem like you were contributing an opinion when it was really a useless thing to say from a town POV.
    More quotes making Aamirus and Banana slots look good @naz @secondpassing ; the last one makes Aamirus look REALLY good (it's a big accusation of Renny and it's 100 % right) and it's what actually made me clear her. Tbh, Aamirus deserved to win in person, whatever her alignment was (and she's 99.9 % town).

At this point, you could just click the little blue arrows in the quotes and go read for yourselves to make your mind.

7. ISO #2307

-vote naz

I think you’re right on Naz being scum with Auwt. Unless SJ is the scum. I don’t think SJ should be so high up in your townreads.
    Congratulations!

You have just won a prize.

For posting your 100th team suggestion.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

8. ISO #2308
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Congratulations!

You have just won a prize.

For posting your 100th team suggestion.
    Thanks

9. ISO #2309

Frinckles shouldn't be lynched just because he does not want to devote the entirety of his free time to filling up the game. What reasoning is this to lynch Frinkles? Its not like Frinkles hasn't contributed.
    Point out what he's done.
    Ah yes, 1 post where he states "everything that happened around me is null, I have no other opinion on it than that, Imma group these 5 involved people into one there"

Next game I'll make 1 wall post day 1 and peace out. That's the standard of sc2mafia I guess.
    Also I realize this is horribly dirty and that the replace-out stuff is angleshooty, but it's been done, and cannot be unseen. I don't buy scum!Banana, and therefore do not buy scum!Secondpassing.

10. ISO #2310

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    More quotes making Aamirus and Banana slots look good @naz @secondpassing ; the last one makes Aamirus look REALLY good (it's a big accusation of Renny and it's 100 % right) and it's what actually made me clear her. Tbh, Aamirus deserved to win in person, whatever her alignment was (and she's 99.9 % town).

At this point, you could just click the little blue arrows in the quotes and go read for yourselves to make your mind.
    I read them. I agree. Btw that's way too many quotes for me to read
    *brain overload*
    *brain overload*

11. ISO #2311

Also I realize this is horribly dirty and that the replace-out stuff is angleshooty, but it's been done, and cannot be unseen. I don't buy scum!Banana, and therefore do not buy scum!Secondpassing.
    Congrats, you came to the same conclusion I did
    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    secondpassing - town reading this slot because i don't think banana would rage quit as mafia...i think he and aam quit over frinckles being afk day 1, right?
    auwt - aamirus wouldn't have rage quit over afk if she's mafia, she would've been filled in by chat? Counter thought: maybe she didn't want it to be obvious??
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

12. ISO #2312

Man that shit infuriated me. Banana using threats like that. My inner ex-staff ignited at it.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

13. ISO #2313

I'm not even reading what MM is posting about day 1...like holy shit the tunnel vision

14. ISO #2314

I can't even keep straight with whos replaced who, I hate this game sm

15. ISO #2315

BananaCucho. Please stop threatening to replace out. It's not very good sportsmanship.
    This post is NAI, but it's cool. So are a lot of SJ's posts on D1: they are cool, but I've yet to see a towny post. Didn't see the push on Renegade yet, but as of right now, at post #658, they haven't interacted a single time yet.

16. ISO #2316
    Ganelon

Man that shit infuriated me. Banana using threats like that. My inner ex-staff ignited at it.
    I agree, that’s pretty fucked up...

17. ISO #2317

-vote naz

I love how you switch your target each freakin time.
    Here is the Naz/me duo you are claiming, and if you check your last post before this one you were like

"+1 suspicious MM and Auwt defending each other"

18. ISO #2318
    Ganelon

Yeah, well, honestly, this game is actually hard...

19. ISO #2319

Also I can never be on a team with aamirus/auwt for screaming modkill on that slot lol

20. ISO #2320

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    I read them. I agree. Btw that's way too many quotes for me to read
    *brain overload*
    *brain overload*
    Ok lol, so you agree that Auwt is clear. Thoughts about SJ? I need help on that one.
    inb4 "OOOOO THE SCUM TEAMING OOOOO THE OPEN WOLFING"...

Congrats, you came to the same conclusion I did
    Aamirus never ragequitted tho?

21. ISO #2321
    Ganelon

Ok lol, so you agree that Auwt is clear. Thoughts about SJ? I need help on that one.

Dude if it’s not Auwt, it’s SJ and Naz, unless you somehow think it’s me?
    Ceko and secondpassing aren’t scum in any universe or multiverse.

22. ISO #2322

They did ragequit. The clarified it on d3.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

23. ISO #2323

ceko, sp, and I have both posted my thoughts on SJ for ur blind self like 50 times today its amazing that u have the audacity to ask...holy shit lol

&
    yes she did i even pinged u lmao

24. ISO #2324

aamirus straight afk all of day 2 no posts for like 36hr+
    I begged for a modkill

25. ISO #2325

why can't it be noz's slot

26. ISO #2326

I regret lynching one of the only people that knows how to read
    Sorry @Frinckles

27. ISO #2327

And that's exactly the conclusion I'm coming to lol, hence why my vote is still on naz and why I still think SJ is scum. You're the only tinfoil I have, because you're the only one not spewed clear by renegade interactions. And there's myself who isn't either, of course, but given the amount of people I just cleared today using those interactions, I think I should be cleared too lol.
    What, two ragequits? ...

28. ISO #2328

marshmallow isn't reading anything besides day 1 lmao

29. ISO #2329

BECause I FUCKKFN RAGE QUIT JUST LIKE UR SLOT DID. I JUST DIDNT ASK GYRLANDER FOR A REPLACEMWNT AND GHOSTED THE FAME FOR 2 DAYS UNTIL GYR PMED ME ON DISCORD ASKING WHY I WAS NOT LLSTING
    Lol

30. ISO #2330
    Ganelon

Honestly given how hard Naz is going all in here... I’m not sure if I can scunread her unless she’s literally faking all that frustration. I think you need to rethink Auwt.

31. ISO #2331
    Ganelon

-vote SuperJack

Lynch SJ. MM is always town unless he’s fishing for his partner Auwt.

32. ISO #2332

33. ISO #2333

Lol
    Yeah I just read it... (and you'll excuse me for not reading 2k posts in a day while having other things to do)

Still don't see how she's scum though

34. ISO #2334

-vote SuperJack

Lynch SJ. MM is always town unless he’s fishing for his partner Auwt.
    Tbh, that's something that could be done. I don't see you as SvS with Naz either way, so even if you're scum, it's with SJ, and we just need to lynch one more scum to win.
    -vote SuperJack

SJ, if you want to live, you'll have to grab some quotes from D1 where you're obviously not SvS with Renegade :P nearly everyone else gets a clear from it.

35. ISO #2335

36. ISO #2336
    Ganelon

Mm is not a safe lynch, Im pretty sure the scum is in SJ/Auwt.
    Nazs frustration is too real and all over the place to be coming from scum.
    Banana and Ceko aren’t even on my radar right now.

This would feel truly vindicating as it would mean both my townread of noz and scunread of aamirus were correct. I won’t nut, but I’ll be happy

note that the SJ post where he attacks me for ‘posting my 100th’ team is a subtle discredit. Auwt joined him almost on cue.

Aamirus trolled way too hard on d1.
    I also feel like a lot of SJs posts are subtle discredits without actually scunreading the person. He did that and subtly buddies Ceko on d1 by attacking me for scumreading him for being too try hard. At EoD he proceeded to vote Renegade and not me. I wonder why.

37. ISO #2337

And if [Auwt/Aamirus] is scum with Naz, well, good job to Auwt and to Aamirus (for her D1, not for the rest of the game). I just don't see that slot being scum. As for other slots, even less lol. Ganelon would be a maybe, but I clearly don't see him with either Naz or Auwt, which makes the SJ lynch solve his slot.

38. ISO #2338
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    Redirection time !
    Is this not open wolfing or what??

39. ISO #2339

Honestly given how hard Naz is going all in here... I’m not sure if I can scunread her unless she’s literally faking all that frustration. I think you need to rethink Auwt.
    Idk, she's genuinely angry but that isn't new... or AI. This game became a powder barrel for some reason, and she's strongly affected by it.

40. ISO #2340
    Ganelon

I love how you switch your target each freakin time.
    Here is the Naz/me duo you are claiming, and if you check your last post before this one you were like

"+1 suspicious MM and Auwt defending each other"
    This is scum being frustrated at the fact that I keep scumreading them and they don’t know how to defend themselves against this torrent, plus, it’s a subtle discredit.

41. ISO #2341

Is this not open wolfing or what??
    He's talking about you, not himself. You did bring the flip-flop Mag meta back in this game, at least since I've replaced in.

42. ISO #2342
    Ganelon

Idk, she's genuinely angry but that isn't new... or AI. This game became a powder barrel for some reason, and she's strongly affected by it.
    She’s extremely angry in a town way. Look how hard she went all in and is apologizing to Frinckles.

Meanwhile, SJ seems a lot more apologetic, chiding Naz for screaming at people and just generally being nice. I think that’s scum feeling bad about town fighting and feeling guilty because it benefits them lol.

43. ISO #2343
    Ganelon

He's talking about you, not himself. You did bring the flip-flop Mag meta back in this game, at least since I've replaced in.
    Exactly, and that reads like open wolfing. Literally reminds me of Lenneth in President or yzb in the Cold War game.

44. ISO #2344
    Ganelon

Btw Mm I told Gyrlander I was going to tell you and pretend to be aiding you to get a feel for what you were up to, only to turn on you once I figured out your ultimate scum strat.

45. ISO #2345

46. ISO #2346
    Ganelon

There’s a lot of pocketing from SJ too. There was one post where he commended my town game for reading Frinckles correctly. Honestly I see a lot of hedging from SJ. He played a really good scum game, butbthat ends today.

47. ISO #2347

She’s extremely angry in a town way. Look how hard she went all in and is apologizing to Frinckles.

Meanwhile, SJ seems a lot more apologetic, chiding Naz for screaming at people and just generally being nice. I think that’s scum feeling bad about town fighting and feeling guilty because it benefits them lol.
    I mean... SJ is right in doing so, to be perfectly honest. He's nice, too, and that's NAI, it's just how he is. The reason I'm voting him is that he has commited the heinous crime of not being towny, and PoE leads to him, along with the interactions thing I said earlier: from all people in my PoE, he's the best lynch.

As for naz, perhaps. I don't know. Her anger goes to a point that isn't really in-game anger anymore, and I don't want to dive deep in it because
    I don't wanna get contaminated lol

48. ISO #2348
    Ganelon

I'm just saying your are panicing really hard the last hours.
    A townie wouldnt act like it.
    I had some doubt about you, but now :

Its just to obvious
    Town always panics when they’re about to lose. Besides, I’m not in any danger of being lynched. My panic wasn’t self directed, either. It was directed at finding the scum.

49. ISO #2349

Exactly, and that reads like open wolfing. Literally reminds me of Lenneth in President or yzb in the Cold War game.
    ? DIS BE NO OPN WLF ING

Pls xpl ain
    Btw Mm I told Gyrlander I was going to tell you and pretend to be aiding you to get a feel for what you were up to, only to turn on you once I figured out your ultimate scum strat.
    If you seriously think I'm scum at the moment, facepalms on you. I've been clearing half the game as soon as I arrived.

50. ISO #2350
    Ganelon

I mean... SJ is right in doing so, to be perfectly honest. He's nice, too, and that's NAI, it's just how he is. The reason I'm voting him is that he has commited the heinous crime of not being towny, and PoE leads to him, along with the interactions thing I said earlier: from all people in my PoE, he's the best lynch.

As for naz, perhaps. I don't know. Her anger goes to a point that isn't really in-game anger anymore, and I don't want to dive deep in it because
    I don't wanna get contaminated lol
    ignore the anger directed at you and me - look past that. She is literally screaming about how Town is about to lose and is terrified of a quickhammer, her anger is directed at the replacements. She is quite literally spewing Town. Just look st it. Alternatively if you trust me, vote Auwt or SJ with me.