S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD - Page 29
Register

User Tag List

Page 29 of 53 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 39 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,450 of 2635
  1. ISO #1401

Re: S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Yes. When information (a flip) is given, it changes the process of elimination because THEY'RE FUCKING DEAD.

I'm literally telling you who the last scum might be from my perspective but nobody else is offering theirs.

Not Ganelon.
    Not SuperJack.
    Not you.

I can't help town win if town doesn't cooperate. I don't want your hot-take reads. I want to know who you think are the last two scum. So hurry up and lynch me if you guys cannot manage to.
    You attacked me, SJ, naz, varcron, then say town needs to cooperate? LOL

2. ISO #1402

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    You keep pushing for a PL even during EOD! You townread frinckles of all people!
    I'm attacking you because I think you're scum. How hard is that to understand? You think I haven't been thinking this game?
    Most ridiculous thing I ever heard. Fuck off.
    Alright, don't talk to me. You stuck your head in the mud and didn't read half my post.

@everyone else I see no way forward but to lynch the lurkers.
    That means Noz and Aaimrus

3. ISO #1403

4. ISO #1404

5. ISO #1405

You attacked me, SJ, naz, varcron, then say town needs to cooperate? LOL
    How in the world is Naz towny to you?

How did I attack SJ? Any postulating I did about that slot (because you refuse to) was doubled back on.

How did I do anything do Varcron that he didn't do himself? You hammered him, remember? I took the hammer off of him initially, remember?

Varcron got himself into that mess and towntold but you would rather protect someone who is more than likely (66.66666%) scum.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

6. ISO #1406

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    Alright, don't talk to me. You stuck your head in the mud and didn't read half my post.

@everyone else I see no way forward but to lynch the lurkers.
    That means Noz and Aaimrus
    You're deflecting votes from frinckles.

7. ISO #1407

8. ISO #1408

9. ISO #1409

10. ISO #1410

How in the world is Naz towny to you?

How did I attack SJ? Any postulating I did about that slot (because you refuse to) was doubled back on.

How did I do anything do Varcron that he didn't do himself? You hammered him, remember? I took the hammer off of him initially, remember?

Varcron got himself into that mess and towntold but you would rather protect someone who is more than likely (66.66666%) scum.
    You pressured him because he was LHF. Day 2 EOD speaks for itself.
    I refuse to see things from your POV anymore.

11. ISO #1411

12. ISO #1412

You pressured him because he was LHF. Day 2 EOD speaks for itself.
    I refuse to see things from your POV anymore.
    Okay. Then you are a lost town member and I refuse continue this conversation.

13. ISO #1413

Nobody is deflecting shit because nobody is voting. You can ping SJ and Ganelon to misguide them.
    More lies:

-vote Aamirus

Since if I vote Naz, Ceko will throw an UwU fit. And if Aamirus flips town, my suspicion about Noz protecting Naz in the PoE makes more sense.
    Wtf a typo vote from SP! That's surprising:

-vote Aaimrus

Don't lose to lurkers, that's embarrassing.
    Oh, I guess you forgot SP voted too, huh? Just like you forgot that two people voted naz on day 1.

14. ISO #1414

15. ISO #1415

More lies:

Wtf a typo vote from SP! That's surprising:

Oh, I guess you forgot SP voted too, huh? Just like you forgot that two people voted naz on day 1.
    I cannot vote for myself you goof and I wouldn't anyway. Literally half of your argument doesn't exist.

16. ISO #1416

17. ISO #1417

Hmm. I'm learning to compartmentalize my emotions while playing. There isn't a lot to analyze here, so Noz's apathy makes sense for now. I just hope he doesn't keep this up the entire game.
    Well, she kept it up the entire game.

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    it's ~130 posts in

its 1 am my time and im enjoying myself some cheap wine

ill actually exist after i go to sleep and wake up
    Promise of participation without a follow through is scummy.

Skipped a bunch(?) of posts here because yeah. I also omitted a couple of posts.. 1190? or something because I could not tell who Noz was talking to nor was I there to understand the context and because the post seemed NAI

then is it TvS or TvT?
    lynch order 2.0 Var>Naz/Frinckles>Frinckles/Naz>SP/Aami
    lmao dw if im not at least decent at something i would never play comp
    [insert eurobeat here]
    cool
    Pretty apathetic in general, really lazy questioning. Hard to tell if its just because of outside influences that this is a lazy town or a lazy scum. I have thing ticking against me that the "cool" and EoD in general from this player was not important because she had a low number of votes.

-vote Varcron

dislike how he's being antagonistic towards anybody that tries to push him, feels like he's angry scum at being pushed for the wrong reasons which is a valid emotion
    Could be a genuine observation, but flawed. 1Varcron flipped town. 2An town would also be angry for being pushed for the wrong reasons. Slightly scummy for the laziness of thought and unwillingness to fully explore the idea, so this could have been hidden behind as a weak reason for him to guilty.

SCUM ONLY NEEDS TO LOSE ONE MORE MEMBER THEN THEY AUTO LOSE LMAOOO
    Weak analysis.

then why is naz in my poe if i want to save them
    Unclear.

Ceko-Obv town, need i say more?
    SJ-Pretty sure he's also town, all of his posts seem to me to have a town motivation behind it. Not as strong as a town as ceko but still up there
    Gane-Was the counter wagon to a scum, odds are he's town but has a chance of being scum if Rene was somehow a bus which i doubt
    Secondpassing-Their pl push on me is a tad bit sus when Aami is there as well when she's more inactive than me lmao. Slotting as null tho because of Banana's interactions with Frinckles who I see as scum personally
    Var-Been pinging me as both scum and town, unsure where to plop them so null they go.
    Naz-Same with Var, seen some towny stuff and some scummy stuff. Though imo the scummy slightly outweighs the towny so she's a scumlean
    Aami-MIA, please replace
    Frinckles-Frinckles's early posting is ok but their ISO is just a confusing mess to me that doesn't seem to have a singular direction for the majority of d1 but then seems super hyperfocused on one thing. Feels like to me the scum didn't have a direction for most of the day and then got their shit together late into the day. D2 has been meh but slightly better. Still my highest SR though

rn my lynch order would be Frinckles>Aami>Naz>SP
    this is very much subject to change if Aami decides to be alive and post
    Her saving grace of a post. This is pretty much the only real post to read her from. Has a mix of more clearly taken stances and an hesitant stance of some other players which I find to be townie. See bolded text. The problem is, things like consistency, agenda, motivation, attitude are easy to fake in a singular post. Noz has had the entirety of the game to give us a few posts, which are easily fabricated if scum, and exceptionally lazy if town.

Withouth the post above, I would have thought Noz was the scummier between aamirus/Noz_Bugz of the lurkers, as the rest of the posts shows no motivation either way. Generally town are more motivated than scum to post in daychat.
    ::
    Since I replace in middle of D2, I have no interaction with aamirus. And also, because I fear the unknown, I'd be more willing to vote aamirus than Noz at this point.

18. ISO #1418

19. ISO #1419

20. ISO #1420

21. ISO #1421

22. ISO #1422

23. ISO #1423

24. ISO #1424

Your argument is shit because you voted naz. What kind of a bait is this?
    I dont understand what you're talking about at this point anymore.

The context was that you said votes were being deflected from me, right?

Then I said nobody is even voting.

Then you pointed out the two votes from me and SP on Aamirus.

The alternative your presenting ME is to vote myself because you think votes are being deflected from me. I cannot do that nor would I.

What the hell am I missing?

25. ISO #1425

That isn't a "gotcha" or anything either. I just legit do not understand you. Who would you rather me vote? And if you don't care about my vote or perspective, why are you trying to talk to me? Everything I say should look like smokescreen and red herrings to you. Pure misinformation and disinformation just to fuck you over. And you CONTINUE to do it.

26. ISO #1426

I dont understand what you're talking about at this point anymore.

The context was that you said votes were being deflected from me, right?

Then I said nobody is even voting.

Then you pointed out the two votes from me and SP on Aamirus.

The alternative your presenting ME is to vote myself because you think votes are being deflected from me. I cannot do that nor would I.

What the hell am I missing?
    What I meant is you're distracting town. You're looking for another LHF lynch on aamirus when you should be dead today.

27. ISO #1427

What I meant is you're distracting town. You're looking for another LHF lynch on aamirus when you should be dead today.
    You need five votes to lynch. Two of them will come from scum.

I'm as good as dead and you're actually whining about it UwU

28. ISO #1428

29. ISO #1429

That isn't a "gotcha" or anything either. I just legit do not understand you. Who would you rather me vote? And if you don't care about my vote or perspective, why are you trying to talk to me? Everything I say should look like smokescreen and red herrings to you. Pure misinformation and disinformation just to fuck you over. And you CONTINUE to do it.
    This is the same argument banana used against me when he was scum two games ago. In the end, I believed him. However, I'm not making the same mistake this game. It seems like one of the only ways to attack me is by going after how I format arguments. SP realizes this too:

I have not called you scum. I said your arguments are crap.
    ~~~~

You were the reason Rene went from L-2 to an L-3 tie with gane. You were also the driving force behind varc's train:

SuperJack
    Ganelon
    theoneceko

Secondpassing

Frinckles

naz
    Varcron

aamirus
    Noz_Bugz

Most people here agree Ceko, Ganelon, SJ are off the table. SP is largely getting a pass for our reads on Banana and all the other fluff. I know I'm town but fuck you all anyway. The other two are null slots, one of which was scumleaned by my and the other by SP recently. Other than that they're both largely null/ignored, except I think Banana townread Aamirus the most.

Barring null slots, the last two scum are Naz and Varcron. I like them both very much as people but from my perspective they need to die.

I don't see scum Aamirus flaking out of a game like this (hur dur my meta UwU) even though her early game seemed scummy. I don't know about Noz they felt town in tone originally and then just dipped.

This is literally my perspective for EOD 2. I don't know how else to convey this message better.
    AND NO

This is not a tiered reads list. It's my perspective of players separated and color coded. Ceko is townier than SJ, for example. The red is the scum team.

Only other possibilities are an AFK slot scum; (Noz, Aamirus) or a early Ganelon bus (Unlikely) or Banana is a silly fucking goose.

Congrats, I solved the game.

So if YOU DISAGREE that you are NOT SCUM (Varcron, Naz) you can CONSULT ONE OF THE ABOVE THEORIES.
    GOD DAMNIT ARE YOU TOWN?

IF SO vote for one of :

NAZ
    VARCRON
    AAMIRUS

EDGY PICKS:

GANELON
    SJ
    Frinckles starts by putting naz and varc in a scum box. After this post, naz votes varc and frinckles hops on right after. Frinckles knows naz and varc are town, so it doesn't matter if either of them get lynched. This is why he's happy with either train:

gonna keep both trains moving. Scum loses if either are scum so SvS is risky.
    Varcron here I think. But I've never seen Naz so off the rails, it's pretty hilarious.
    I mean, Naz is turbo'd after you here anyway. We're gonna time travel this shit.
    Nope. We keep the wolves Podracing. If you didn't wanna be in the box ya gotta walk da walk.
    Frinckles gets frustrated when I remove a vote that put varc at L-1:

Pick

A

Lane
    I was tempted to vote varc again right away once he said this. However, I suspected I was starting to play the game from frinckles's perspective. Hence this post I made about forty minutes later:

This.
    Look how jumpy I'm being y'all. Woohoo!!

i've done some rethinking:
    naz was pushed too hard for me to think she's scum. i.e., by frinckles, then me.i feel like i've been scumreading naz recently mainly bc of frinckles. i don't like that.
    varc is being universally scumread. frinckles may want to get rid of LHF. two games ago, varc was town and i scumread him super hard. maybe frinckles is taking advantage of that.

lynch priority right now: varc -> frinckles -> naz.
    #justicefornaz

quit getting in her head.

-vote Frinckles
    YOUR box. You've no right to be town leader after ur vote-switch onto rene, no matter how you try to justify it.
    I pushed for a frinckles lynch immediately after, and agreed to lynch varc ONLY if frinckles was lynched immediately on day 3:

bajsically my argument on varc is "too scummy to be scum." this kinda sucks.

if varc dies today im 100% fine w that. just get beenckle tomorrow.
    Who here wants frinckles dead tomorrow? If enough ppl want him dead, I will hammer.
    Unfortunately, nozbug was the only person fine with voting frinckles. I also posted a wall 10 minutes before day 2 ended which town should find helpful.

Considering how much I scumread you, who I think you should vote is irrelevant. You need to die today.

Attacking every post a scummy player makes sounds like common sense to me. Ignoring scum may be "meta" in your book, but I think you're trying to take over my town leader status:

Doesn't seem like a BAD idea.

It only seems like a BAD idea if you're scum who went after him for "defending me reasons"

and now it's a BAD idea because you know he'll flip green.
    To be honest, either flip here being green points to ScumCeko or the optics would appear that way. Is that the line of logic you were expecting ScumFrinckles to push tomorrow?
    There is no way I am dying before Naz and I will impeach your ass from Mayor status for suggesting such.
    Therefore, I'm shutting down any attempt you make to win over the town's trust.

30. ISO #1430

This is the same argument banana used against me when he was scum two games ago. In the end, I believed him. However, I'm not making the same mistake this game. It seems like one of the only ways to attack me is by going after how I format arguments. SP realizes this too:

~~~~

You were the reason Rene went from L-2 to an L-3 tie with gane. You were also the driving force behind varc's train:

Frinckles starts by putting naz and varc in a scum box. After this post, naz votes varc and frinckles hops on right after. Frinckles knows naz and varc are town, so it doesn't matter if either of them get lynched. This is why he's happy with either train:

Frinckles gets frustrated when I remove a vote that put varc at L-1:

I was tempted to vote varc again right away once he said this. However, I suspected I was starting to play the game from frinckles's perspective. Hence this post I made about forty minutes later:

I pushed for a frinckles lynch immediately after, and agreed to lynch varc ONLY if frinckles was lynched immediately on day 3:

Unfortunately, nozbug was the only person fine with voting frinckles. I also posted a wall 10 minutes before day 2 ended which town should find helpful.

Considering how much I scumread you, who I think you should vote is irrelevant. You need to die today.

Attacking every post a scummy player makes sounds like common sense to me. Ignoring scum may be "meta" in your book, but I think you're trying to take over my town leader status:

Therefore, I'm shutting down any attempt you make to win over the town's trust.
    Dammit, I didn't preview this and this looks pretty disjointed. All the blue text is meant to answer "Who would you rather me vote?" The yellow text after is meant to answer "And if you don't care about my vote or perspective, why are you trying to talk to me?"

31. ISO #1431

You need five votes to lynch. Two of them will come from scum.

I'm as good as dead and you're actually whining about it UwU
    Nice try. You and SP have posted significantly as soon as day 3 started. If you're "good as dead," then why are you still posting and why are there two votes on aami

32. ISO #1432

Nice try. You and SP have posted significantly as soon as day 3 started. If you're "good as dead," then why are you still posting and why are there two votes on aami
    Because you're blind and goofy and paranoid. Anything I do or say will seem like an affront to you, so I've decided to offer a vote that makes sense.

In fact, both Noz & Naz make sense. But you don't see these kinds of things.

Anyway, I can still play the game.

33. ISO #1433

Because you're blind and goofy and paranoid. Anything I do or say will seem like an affront to you, so I've decided to offer a vote that makes sense.

In fact, both Noz & Naz make sense. But you don't see these kinds of things.

Anyway, I can still play the game.
    Thanks for proving my point:

34. ISO #1434

35. ISO #1435

36. ISO #1436

37. ISO #1437

38. ISO #1438

39. ISO #1439

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Mm so varcron was lynched and banana replaced so I’m still 4th most posts of anybody alive lmao. Although credit to you Frinckles that I guess you actually started playing
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I feel like I was playing before, but sure.

40. ISO #1440

41. ISO #1441

But man that “I’m not a good info lynch so I can just keep being afk if I want to”. Fuq that shit was infuriating.
    It was remarkably true, however. Also, I thought you liked it. I suppose I didn't realize it frustrated you.

I actually didn't want to lynch Noz for similar reasons. But fmpov 2/3 scum are in you, Noz and Naz. So that's where I am.

42. ISO #1442

43. ISO #1443

It was remarkably true, however. Also, I thought you liked it. I suppose I didn't realize it frustrated you.

I actually didn't want to lynch Noz for similar reasons. But fmpov 2/3 scum are in you, Noz and Naz. So that's where I am.
    Can you fill me in on like the last 800 posts or basically EOD1 and all of D2?
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

44. ISO #1444

45. ISO #1445

46. ISO #1446

47. ISO #1447

Can you fill me in on like the last 800 posts or basically EOD1 and all of D2?
    lol ok. crude summary time.

so, after you and banana left we just kind of meandered around with renegade. the only other wagon at the time was Naz and someone else on Ganelon I believe.
    everything was cool for a while but SJ and Ceko both kind of had a bad feeling about Ren. I re-read on him and thought it'd be an okay lynch.
    The four of us were the only ones online for like all of the EoD1 and I got a bit paranoid about Ganelon. Despite reading ren, I thought Ganelon's train might actually offer more info so I switched to make them both 3-3.
    Renegade flipped scum, and it looks pretty bad for me.
    SP replaces banana here. big oof
    So D2 starts, we kind of cut right into it. or atleast I tried to.
    I had to take each player and analyze whether it was worth a lynch, and the implications of Banana's replacement. or even your (or Noz') absence.
    I decided fmpov that Naz/Varcron were the best lynch targets. Ceko went full wewlad chicken with head cutoff mode.
    PODRACING ENSUES
    Varcron at L-1 kind of towntelling, no hammer from ceko
    I unvoted, voted instead for Naz.
    SP shows up, votes Varcron
    Ceko hammer.
    Green flip
    Ceko angry frustrated, in absolute shambles.
    REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    Then you show up.

48. ISO #1448

So, my question to you is if you're not scum; convince me which two are scum in a pool of Naz/Noz/Ganelon.
    Or ignore me and vote for me with Ceko because they've lost their fucking mind.

Obviously, Ganelon is the least likely of those two in that they had a vote on Renegade, though it was early. You can do research on that, they don't have many posts.

Banana (SP) probably isn't scum? For. Reasons.

And I'm not worldbuilding around myself.

49. ISO #1449

50. ISO #1450

SuperJack
    Ganelon
    theoneceko

Secondpassing

Frinckles

naz
    Varcron

aamirus
    Noz_Bugz

Most people here agree Ceko, Ganelon, SJ are off the table. SP is largely getting a pass for our reads on Banana and all the other fluff. I know I'm town but fuck you all anyway. The other two are null slots, one of which was scumleaned by my and the other by SP recently. Other than that they're both largely null/ignored, except I think Banana townread Aamirus the most.

Barring null slots, the last two scum are Naz and Varcron. I like them both very much as people but from my perspective they need to die.

I don't see scum Aamirus flaking out of a game like this (hur dur my meta UwU) even though her early game seemed scummy. I don't know about Noz they felt town in tone originally and then just dipped.

This is literally my perspective for EOD 2. I don't know how else to convey this message better.
    This was my primary m.o.d. going into eod2