User Tag List

Page 37 of 53 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 47 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,850 of 2635
  1. ISO #1801

2. ISO #1802

3. ISO #1803
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD

I’d hammer right now but Gyrlander ain’t here.
    one note: do you really think Frinckles would be defending himself as poorly as he did if he were scum? He’s basically inactive at this point.

4. ISO #1804
    Ganelon

I can’t belueve people scumread Frinckles/SP for teaming... in this setup scum would not be teaming lol.

5. ISO #1805
    Ganelon

Ugh fuck it

Frinckles is 100% town because he developed a lynch plan for us to follow through with, lynched people that at worst seemed to be null reads. His tone is pure and his Town frustration was really visible when you guys stared pushing him.

SP is 100% town because of Banana. Like, you need not look at anyone else to figure that out.

SJ is scum, honestly we should lynch SJ, noz, naz, auwt. Guaranteed to win if we do that.

STOP THIS SILLY TRAIN

6. ISO #1806
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    No, you won't.

At this point it doesn't seem like there will be a hammer anytime soon, last scum is probably just too pussy to lynch Frinckles.
    I honestly also think that there isn't enough activity in the remaining players to convince them to vote for Noz_Bugz, let alone have a conversation.

Let's just pretend that Frinckles is already mislynched so we don't have to waste the rest of the 20 hours that we do have.
    No. I want a hammer. Either convince everyone to lynch noz or just hammer Frinckles. I just want this day to end with a flip...

7. ISO #1807

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    I’d hammer right now but Gyrlander ain’t here.
    one note: do you really think Frinckles would be defending himself as poorly as he did if he were scum? He’s basically inactive at this point.
    ?wut
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

8. ISO #1808

9. ISO #1809

Look at the remaining players and tell me who I can convince.
    That's a lost cause.
    I agree. 2 scum are on that wagon. Idk why a scum aamirus slot wouldn't have hammered or voted coming in here
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

10. ISO #1810

11. ISO #1811

12. ISO #1812

13. ISO #1813

14. ISO #1814

15. ISO #1815

16. ISO #1816

17. ISO #1817

18. ISO #1818
    Ganelon

It’s [vote]Player[/vote]

19. ISO #1819
    Ganelon

See you on the flip side.

Lynch naz, noz, SJ, aamirus.
    good luck
    -vote Frinckles

20. ISO #1820

21. ISO #1821

Day 4

Frinckles has been lynched, he was a Citizen.

Living Players Dead Players Roles
    SuperJack
    Noz_Bugz
    Ganelon
    naz
    secondpassing
    aamirus
    theoneceko
    Renegade
    Varcron
    Frinckles
    Goon
    Goon
    Goon

Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen

Day 5 starts in...

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

With 7 players alive, it takes 4 votes to hammer.

Shortcuts:

Setup
    Day 1
    Day 2
    Day 3
    Last edited by Gyrlander; June 4th, 2020 at 03:05 AM.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

22. ISO #1822

Reminder of the Forum Mafia Rules:

Angleshooting is strictly forbidden. Angleshooting is the action of breaking the spirit of the rules without breaking them; circumventing them. For example, trying to gain an unfair advantage by using things that did not happen in the game (with the exception of meta), or saying that "the host has slipped" and building anything over this is angleshooting. Discussing the reasons for which a player may or may not have replaced or making reads based on this also is angleshooting.

I do not want to see any replacements being discussed anymore.

2. @SuperJack
    3. @Noz_Bugz
    4. @Ganelon
    5. @naz
    8. @secondpassing
    9. @Auwt
    10. @theoneceko
    Last edited by Gyrlander; June 4th, 2020 at 03:14 AM.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

23. ISO #1823

What a wonderful post.
    ::
    I'm not sure how caught up you are, but did you see my post about voting patterns of scum members? Funnily enough, the person you replaced also had a simplistic view on how scum would vote. I think they would vote in a manner that would not seem like the person they've guiltied is connected with them. So there might have been one scum who voted for Varcron, and another one that likely didn't vote or were voting someone else entirely. Would you agree? So I see the teams of the scum as [naz plus aamirus] or [Noz_Bugz plus aamirus], but honestly it's hard to tell.

Vote counts are one thing. I'd much rather have that suspicion backed up by tone-change-reading people's posts or feigned emotions or deceptive behavior, but there are quite a few players this game that post without also posting their thought processes behind it... which includes, well, the person you replaced.

[/SPOILER]
    Well I haven't seen this post.
    The only thing i can do for now is sharing my thought about what did happen during the previous lynches.
    It will be hard for me to detect any suspicious talk from each of you, need a bit more time to catch up.
    I wouldnt dare pointing the hammer that early without that much hints toward any of you.

Although I like your play style of looking for "tone-change-reading, emotion, deceptive behavior..."
    I really believe posting the thought processes is a must-have that everyone should do because it's helping the game quite a lot.

I didnt find much post from aamirus so I couldnt tell how invovled aamirus was and what he did.

Considering how the save looks like, there is indeed a possibility that scums played us. We cannot exclude this option.

I'm trying to catch up as hard as i can.

24. ISO #1824
    Ganelon

Happy you fucking fools?

25. ISO #1825
    Ganelon

Now we follow my lead. Lynch exactly as I say or you’re getting hanged.

26. ISO #1826
    Ganelon

-vote Noz_Bugz

She needs to go. Then SJ and naz. Or Ceko. I don’t even know at this point honestly

27. ISO #1827

What?
    Oh damn lmao I keep thinking SP is Frinckles, only here did I realize SP posted that reee
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

28. ISO #1828

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post

Oh my fucking God same
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

29. ISO #1829

Now we follow my lead. Lynch exactly as I say or you’re getting hanged.
    Why would we follow your lead when in your next post you fucking write "I don't even know at this point honestly"
    You're not even thinking or trying to solve

30. ISO #1830

31. ISO #1831

32. ISO #1832

33. ISO #1833

34. ISO #1834
    Ganelon

ugh idk I just have a snarky reply every time.

ill just try a different way:

Honestly I’m not scumreding Ceko yet, but my town read has dropped a fair bit...his play could be a scum gambit to destabilize the town by lynching the main town leader. He should be looked at last, and I guess it depends on how he conducts himself from here on out. Do I think he’s scum? No, I won’t lie and I’ll say he looks like a tunneling town who didn’t want to be led astray by scum Frinckles and fear lynched him. This is how I’m currently reading him. This read could change depending on how things play out.

Id have to go back to d1 and read SJ’s train and push on Renegade to understand the context of his vote on Renegade, and I will because SJ is a very crucial slot that we must understand before we advance any further. I am not at the moment advocating a lynch, but I don’t trust them.

Noz... noz is weird. Noz says things that scum wouldn’t say. I’m honestly not sure what to think if Noz. I think I misinterpreted her statements vis-a-vis the game (my brain cells died, etc) as being towny. While true to some extent, I think this is hardly as alignment indicative as I thought it was initially. Gonna have to check this slot as well. Would advocate a lynch right now, if for no reason other than the fact that SJ is more active and thus easier to read.

Naz... I think I’ve seen Naz say some things she would definitely say as scum, as well as things she would say as town. She is playing pretty personally which to me I think indicates that she’s town, and also tunneling. Probably would not lynch.

I suspect aamirus the most by far, but... I really don’t want to lynch a newbie so early on lol. They’ve just replaced aamirus.

35. ISO #1835
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    Why would we follow your lead when in your next post you fucking write "I don't even know at this point honestly"
    You're not even thinking or trying to solve
    Because y’all fear lynched Frinckles.

36. ISO #1836
    Ganelon

So tldr; check SJ and lynch Noz, Auwt

37. ISO #1837
    Ganelon

Honestly scum being AFK would help explain our predicament and how every time I try, no team makes sense.

38. ISO #1838

39. ISO #1839

I'll be posting a bunch of posts in a row. I saved some posts from day 3 for two reasons:

1) I wanted discussion on day 3 to revolve around frinckles and no one else.
    2) SP gave this god-tier post:

It's probably a good idea to start now

naz is using this sort of meta, and whatever Varc told her made it so Frinckles is somehow distracted into essentially a policy lynch on him since she can't trust him.
    SuperJack hasn't commented on D2/D3 aside from "I skimmed it"
    and Noz_Bugz is not here.

Now obviously, I've already tried to talk with you, and you seem adamant about this lynch. So yes, Frinckles is dead, there is no stopping this train on him. If Frinckles is scum, game is over, great, we win, but if Frinckles is not scum, there's actually no longer a point into talking about his lynch anymore. I guess the best I can do is if somehow SuperJack or naz can be convinced to vote Noz_Bugz, I can perhaps save Frinckles with a 50/50. So let's move beyond this, he's dead.

I've been townreading Frinckles pretty much as soon as he started to post from D1, and has only solidified from there. He's executing the same strategy as I am, and despite the scrutiny and the pointing at him, has been focused on boxing out the scum. I disagree with him on Noz, at least for a while, and my reads are the same as his. He has not been stifling my voice, and has been enhancing everything I say, which works out for both of us, because more or less our thought pattern is the same. I just haven't reached my final form yet.

Initially, I think he was suspicious of my town read on him. As time went by, I think being coworkers helped him see what my goals were, and how they aligned with his. To me, that's just some healthy skepticism. If he flips town, I really do hope you take off those glasses.
    This is the most townie post I saw from you because you admitted frinckles would be lynched. Scum on day 3 would put all their effort into saving their buddy because town would've won if frinckles was scum.

Anyways, enjoy the spam :^)

40. ISO #1840

41. ISO #1841

42. ISO #1842

Here's why I wanted frinckles dead on day 3:
    - I found most of his posts scummy.
    - Removing his slot gives me a TON of info since he's the second highest poster this game.
    - I didn't want to consider who else could be scum. SP talked about me having thick glasses and seeing things in black and white. At first, I was really pissed at him saying that, but he's telling the truth. A world where frinckles isn't scum forces me to deal with a lot of gray reads. Are SJ and nozbug pocketing me? Do I towncore naz? Have gane and SP been defending frinckles for townpoints?

43. ISO #1843

44. ISO #1844

45. ISO #1845

46. ISO #1846

47. ISO #1847

SuperJack used my scum meta to scumpaint frinckles:

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    The Ganelon late train was rushed and unexpected and the lynch on Renegade was difficult

[REDACTED]

Then we have Frinkles, announcing a CFD (As they call it) and causing the End of Day to be a draw between Ren and Ganelon.
    Frinckles only started playing after the Pressure Banana had placed onto Frinckles. Only playing when pushed is a major Scum flag.

[REDACTED]
    I suspect SJ is pocketing me. Also, this post clearly shows SJ was defending gane. ##Disclaimer: I don't want SJ lynched right now. This post was saved from day 3. I'll start working on my gane wall now....

48. ISO #1848
    Ganelon

Ceko is town here always.

49. ISO #1849

50. ISO #1850