1. ISO #1251

Re: S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    u
    die
    morrow
    powerwolf
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

2. ISO #1252

3. ISO #1253

4. ISO #1254

Thread Information
    There are currently 9 users browsing this thread. (9 members and 0 guests)

naz*, Frinckles+, Noz_Bugz, Renegade, secondpassing, SuperJack+, theoneceko, Varcron

President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

5. ISO #1255

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    @naz
    @Frinckles

is league worth getting into

i tried getting into it a while ago but i just wasnt feelin it
    DON'T DO IT

6. ISO #1256

7. ISO #1257

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Tbh town wins anyways, if it isn't either naz or myself then I'd start looking at your town reads closer.
    This.
    Look how jumpy I'm being y'all. Woohoo!!

i've done some rethinking:
    naz was pushed too hard for me to think she's scum. i.e., by frinckles, then me.i feel like i've been scumreading naz recently mainly bc of frinckles. i don't like that.
    varc is being universally scumread. frinckles may want to get rid of LHF. two games ago, varc was town and i scumread him super hard. maybe frinckles is taking advantage of that.

lynch priority right now: varc -> frinckles -> naz.

8. ISO #1258

@naz
    @Frinckles

is league worth getting into

i tried getting into it a while ago but i just wasnt feelin it
    It's still quite popular. But unless you have previous experience with similar games, I'd try something else.

That's competitively. Casually, sure.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

9. ISO #1259

10. ISO #1260

It's still quite popular. But unless you have previous experience with similar games, I'd try something else.

That's competitively. Casually, sure.
    lmao dw if im not at least decent at something i would never play comp
    "I don't take advice from people less successful than me"
    ~Kanye West

11. ISO #1261

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    This.

naz was pushed too hard for me to think she's scum. i.e., by frinckles, then me.i feel like i've been scumreading naz recently mainly bc of frinckles. i don't like that.
    varc is being universally scumread. frinckles may want to get rid of LHF. two games ago, varc was town and i scumread him super hard. maybe frinckles is taking advantage of that.

There is no way I am dying before Naz and I will impeach your ass from Mayor status for suggesting such.

12. ISO #1262

This.

And this is why I townread you.

13. ISO #1263

14. ISO #1264

15. ISO #1265

16. ISO #1266

17. ISO #1267

18. ISO #1268

19. ISO #1269

20. ISO #1270

I really don't have a clear read on Varcron and want to procrastinate on it.
    -vote Aamirus

As he said, there I don't see a clear case on Varcron. Things pinged me as weak pushes being made onto naz. So I have little to analyze. Participation alone seems kinda scummy though.
    Noz_Bugz only participating at EoD is kinda a dumb thing. We have like.. only a reads lists to read her from. Also hypocritical, calling out lurkers to justify their own lurking.. which is exactly what Varcron kind of did by not answering my question.

Fundamentally they are right though, it's hard to raise the town bar if we let lurkers live.

21. ISO #1271

22. ISO #1272

23. ISO #1273

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    What rank are you guys anyway? I'm G2~G4 and I play every position except mid.
    I've just been shitting around in silver for a while. Used to be a Diamond Fid main but Qiyana is my fotm.

24. ISO #1274

Oh the last available theory would be a SJ bus I think. That's some tinfoil hat theory shit but they've seemed pretty chill about the lynch. Maybe that's just how SJ rolls. Even Naz, who is my scumpick celebrated lol. Plus SJ said he forgot that Discord was the standard so. Eh.
    Attack on SJ

GOD DAMNIT ARE YOU TOWN?

IF SO vote for one of :

NAZ
    VARCRON
    AAMIRUS

EDGY PICKS:

GANELON
    SJ
    SJ is not an edgy pick. After he attacks you, your only option is to scumread him?

it's extraordinarily unlikely none of you are scum. From my perspective that means Ganelon/Noz probably?
    If you want to scumread me for having a diluted focus on day one, I'm okay with that.
    My day two has not been meh. Your process of elimination looks like an attempt to save Naz/Varcron since it involves me and an lurker.

now ur attacking nozbug WTF

There is no way I am dying before Naz and I will impeach your ass from Mayor status for suggesting such.
    noU.

25. ISO #1275

26. ISO #1276

27. ISO #1277

28. ISO #1278

29. ISO #1279

@theoneceko you don't like keeping possibilities open. That's why you get pocketed. Either one of Gan or Sj can be a deep wolf here regardless of how likely it is. That isn't scumpaint, thats the logic that stops you from getting screwed over by @Gyrlander late game.

30. ISO #1280

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    I really don't have a clear read on Varcron and want to procrastinate on it.
    -vote Aamirus

As he said, there I don't see a clear case on Varcron. Things pinged me as weak pushes being made onto naz. So I have little to analyze. Participation alone seems kinda scummy though.
    Noz_Bugz only participating at EoD is kinda a dumb thing. We have like.. only a reads lists to read her from. Also hypocritical, calling out lurkers to justify their own lurking.. which is exactly what Varcron kind of did by not answering my question.

Fundamentally they are right though, it's hard to raise the town bar if we let lurkers live.
    We're not going there, screw your vote uwu.

31. ISO #1281

YOUR box. You've no right to be town leader after ur vote-switch onto rene, no matter how you try to justify it.
    Yeah and your townleaderness is jumping around all over the place in a panic.

32. ISO #1282

@theoneceko you don't like keeping possibilities open. That's why you get pocketed. Either one of Gan or Sj can be a deep wolf here regardless of how likely it is. That isn't scumpaint, thats the logic that stops you from getting screwed over by @Gyrlander late game.
    i've never been pocketed. the previous game i was town, i sniffed a BC pocket.

33. ISO #1283

34. ISO #1284

35. ISO #1285

i've never been pocketed. the previous game i was town, i sniffed a BC pocket.
    Then raise the bar on your townreads. You already did with me. Lack of skepticism will kill you and considering Mafia cannot even night kill, you're playing ez mode.

36. ISO #1286

Yeah and your townleaderness is jumping around all over the place in a panic.
    after ur EOD vote, u should be sheeping me hard. u brushed that vote off like it was no big deal, then attacked naz who i considered part of my towncore. ever since day 1 u been attacking me towncore.

the last thing u should do is challenge me authority.

37. ISO #1287

38. ISO #1288

after ur EOD vote, u should be sheeping me hard. u brushed that vote off like it was no big deal, then attacked naz who i considered part of my towncore. ever since day 1 u been attacking me towncore.

the last thing u should do is challenge me authority.
    Ain't how I play chief. As scum or town.

But since you're so inclined to follow my process of elimination, let's go.

-vote Varcron

39. ISO #1289

40. ISO #1290

41. ISO #1291

42. ISO #1292

43. ISO #1293

44. ISO #1294

45. ISO #1295

46. ISO #1296

47. ISO #1297

48. ISO #1298

49. ISO #1299

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Hammer me, no balls, just live with the mistake.
    Funny

im fine with a frinckles lynch tommorow
    Dumb

right now, i see frinckles' tunnel on naz as an attempt to remove the weakest member of my towncore. it worked temporarily.
    Dumb

50. ISO #1300