S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD - Page 40
Register

User Tag List

Page 40 of 53 FirstFirst ... 30 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 50 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 2,000 of 2635
  1. ISO #1951
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD

Honestly if Banana did what he did as scum he needs to be punished... that is borderline griefing.

2. ISO #1952

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    no, he rage quit because we wouldn't policy lynch frinckles for being afk, which btw breaks FM rule #13
    Keep that for post-game private with FM staff please, whatever your alignment is. Don't make this derail into an unrelated mess
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #1953
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    ... Yeah. It's dirty and unsportsmanlike either way, but yeah.

D1 is indeed very interesting lol, it looked like it was really fun. With the help of the scum flip, a lot can be accomplished. Also, I wonder if Naz had her vote on Renegade on the D1 lynch. I'd bet she did not
    She didn’t, no. Also, do you still think Banana is scum? Banana = secondpassing btw

4. ISO #1954
    Ganelon

Tinfoil hat theory
    Scum is actually Secondpassing and Naz

5. ISO #1955

how is there no difference between the two? lurking means you're reading and aware of the game but not contributing aka game solving. they don't mean the same thing.

lol being afraid is scummy
    Mag obviously meant info-wise in his post. I just dislike the whole position Naz took in this and already made my mind on it, so I'll stop quoting what's only related to it, but really ++++ scumpoints.

Also mag, why did you vote Auwt...? Isn't he in Banana's slot?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

6. ISO #1956
    Ganelon

Anyway, my vote stays as it is.

7. ISO #1957
    Ganelon

Mag obviously meant info-wise in his post. I just dislike the whole position Naz took in this and already made my mind on it, so I'll stop quoting what's only related to it, but really ++++ scumpoints.

Also mag, why did you vote Auwt...? Isn't he in Banana's slot?
    No, SP is.

8. ISO #1958

So if I understand correctly we had:
    Ganelon: Naz, Frinckles, Ren
    Renegade: Ganelon, Ceko, Superjack
    No vote, or randoming somehwere: Noz_Bugz, Varcron, BC?, aamirus

Frinckles (4 [L-1]):
    theoneceko, naz, SuperJack, Noz_Bugz
    Noz_Bugz (2 [L-3]):
    secondpassing, Frinckles
    naz (1 [L-4]):
    Ganelon
    No vote: Auwt

Never finished this post but ereh uoy og

9. ISO #1959

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    She didn’t, no. Also, do you still think Banana is scum? Banana = secondpassing btw
    Oh ok, ignore the "Auwt is Banana" part of my last post. I think Banana is probably town if you tell the truth, which you very probably do. Still don't like his interaction with Renegade, though.

10. ISO #1960
    Ganelon

Ron Jeremy led me to salvation.
    /vote

11. ISO #1961

12. ISO #1962

Noz's first post was a shitpost in reply to SJ's shit post, so that's 1 interaction.

Her first vote, which was after aamirus voted Gane, still in RVS/shitpost period, but still building a train if she's scum:
    Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    -vote Ganelon

obv scum ez game ez life
    a few more shit posts/nothing useful at all and unvotes Ganelon
    -unvote

im not dumb i swear
    provided some real reads:
    ceko's typing style makes me wanna die but is likely town so I can put up with it
    Frinckles feels weird so I'd like to see more from them before i say one way or another on their alignment
    Aamirus is >rand scum to me. Something isn't right there, need to zero in on it.
    ceko town
    frinckles weird
    aamirus scum

this is in reply to ceko voting her:
    if you want actual content out of me saying your voting me with no intent to lynch is a pretty bad way of doing.

D1 was weird as hell to read.
    I'm confident in ceko being town and if they aren't I'll chug a full bottle of hot sauce
    Frinckles was/is townreading me because of all ~10 of my posts (most of which was not game related at all) were towny. That's really fuckin weird to me and I could see him being scum

Banana is dead to me. Using a replace out as a weapon is simply disgusting. You signed up to play the game and as soon as it doesn't go a way you like you threaten to dip? Fuck that noise, go fuck yourself.

Naz/SJ/Banana's Slot/Var/Frinckles are all in the lynch pool and idc which one of them gets lynched

Gane is on the edge of the pool but I should prob give his posts a run through again to get a more solid thought on them.
    so her reads stay consistent but she dropped aamirus from her scum pool (didn't mention at all, actually) and also did not mention Renegade?

my mom just came over brb lol
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

13. ISO #1963

that feels like a pretty weak and insulting meta read, tbh. I thought the way they got "so angry" at each other so quickly seemed more bussy than legit
    Aamirus saw the same thing I just saw about the little fight between Ren and Banana. Be it right or not, I like the late mindmeld between our slots.

14. ISO #1964

Naz, I think noz is a he lol

15. ISO #1965

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post

Frinckles (4 [L-1]):
    Noz_Bugz (2 [L-3]):
    secondpassing, Frinckles
    naz (1 [L-4]):
    Ganelon

Now my interpretation:

+++++++secondpassing, host confirmation (not seen in vote count)
    +++ceko voting off renegade -voting off Frinckles
    +++SuperJack voting off renegade, starting renegade train -voting off Frinckles, being afk
    ++Ganelon for being 2nd train -voting Frinckles during the day (not seen here)
    -naz for voting Ganelon D1 +1/2 being on the same train as renegade
    -aamirus for not voting. Periods. (I'm wondering if I'm allowed to make this triple pun.)
    --Noz_Bugz for not voting D1, for voting off Frinckles

16. ISO #1966

... Yeah. It's dirty and unsportsmanlike either way, but yeah.

D1 is indeed very interesting lol, it looked like it was really fun. With the help of the scum flip, a lot can be accomplished. Also, I wonder if Naz had her vote on Renegade on the D1 lynch. I'd bet she did not
    no i was afk and it was still on gane
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

17. ISO #1967

18. ISO #1968

Naz, I think noz is a he lol
    No, Noz is a she and she's corrected people like 3 times in this game alone.

19. ISO #1969

Well I guess it helps that your avatar has your gender in it?
    ::
    Read your signature, yzb sure is funny. Shame that a lot of those players in that game didn't stick around.

20. ISO #1970

also we just need to get one more goon and then we're golden

-vote Frinckles

Out of my lynch pool this is the one that reeks the most so that's where my vote will lie
    so she voted frinckles (first?) day 2

frinckles asked her to:
    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    GOD DAMNIT ARE YOU TOWN?

IF SO vote for one of :

NAZ
    VARCRON
    AAMIRUS

EDGY PICKS:

GANELON
    SJ
    to which she said no

although:
    yea lol honestly an Aami lynch isn't the worst idea rn as they're MIA
    her reads list:
    Ceko-Obv town, need i say more?
    SJ-Pretty sure he's also town, all of his posts seem to me to have a town motivation behind it. Not as strong as a town as ceko but still up there
    Gane-Was the counter wagon to a scum, odds are he's town but has a chance of being scum if Rene was somehow a bus which i doubt
    Secondpassing-Their pl push on me is a tad bit sus when Aami is there as well when she's more inactive than me lmao. Slotting as null tho because of Banana's interactions with Frinckles who I see as scum personally
    Var-Been pinging me as both scum and town, unsure where to plop them so null they go.
    Naz-Same with Var, seen some towny stuff and some scummy stuff. Though imo the scummy slightly outweighs the towny so she's a scumlean
    Aami-MIA, please replace
    Frinckles-Frinckles's early posting is ok but their ISO is just a confusing mess to me that doesn't seem to have a singular direction for the majority of d1 but then seems super hyperfocused on one thing. Feels like to me the scum didn't have a direction for most of the day and then got their shit together late into the day. D2 has been meh but slightly better. Still my highest SR though

rn my lynch order would be Frinckles>Aami>Naz>SP
    this is very much subject to change if Aami decides to be alive and post
    ok yea and the rest of her posts i see as town trying to solve
    Spoiler : shit im reading town: :

@everyone in thread

if you had to make a 4 person town core who would it comprise of and why
    just me or am i seeing a distinct lack of a vote from frinckles or ceko
    asked frinckles if tvt or tvs about me and varc

but she did lynch varc and frinckles
    she ended voting varc with us
    -vote Varcron

dislike how he's being antagonistic towards anybody that tries to push him, feels like he's angry scum at being pushed for the wrong reasons which is a valid emotion
    -vote Frinckles
    ^ that's her last post

wondering if scum coaster? idk
    probably wont lynch there today

will do SJ after werk

21. ISO #1971

Gane wall (yes SP, this wall primarily implicates gane and no one else ^-^)

Day 1:

Overly serious at the start of the game? Scum.
    -vote theoneceko
    It's odd that he scumread me for this, but at least this vote drove discussion. He may have wanted to get rid of me early on, but I think that's unlikely because his argument against me was W E A K. SJ and aami were quick to my defense:

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    You want less serious discussion?
    -vote Ganelon
    I doubt your theory. I find that scum tend to avoid initiating serious discussion. The longer the troll last the more benefit for the scum.

Starting a serious discussion is not a scummy. Complaining about it certainly is though.
    Ur a bit late for the start
    I didn’t mean late that way. I just meant that the game had already been going on for awhile so your claim that ceko was being too serious too early didn’t make sense
    Are they pocketing me? I don't know. My next post will somewhat touch on this, but aami and SJ aren't the focus of my argument. I'll move on now lol.

~~~

No, that is a town post.
    Gane defending nozbug.

~~~

why are 3 people voting a guy who hasn’t even posted? In all likelihood he didn’t know the game had started... besides, if he’s actually NOT HERE, he will be replaced by one of our 10,000,000 reserves
    I'm revisiting this. I think he was the only one worried about a frinckles lynch. As BC and I said, there was no momentum on frinckles:

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    Also, there was no momentum on Frinckles when Gane started defending.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    there was no "momentum" at all on you ever.
    Just so y'all remember, most of what gane said on day 1 was about frinckles. I was gane's second most discussed topic.

~~~

Btw this goes without saying. Do not, even for a second think that scum wouldn’t bus in this setuo. The benefits of bussing in this setup are of truly monumental proportion. According to, I believe, the MafiaScum website, scum LOVE the hardbus in this setup.
    This makes me pause. Would scum!gane reveal his strategy like this?OwO.

~~~

You barely posted, but you were serious the entire time that you were in the game. The two are not mutually exclusive.
    Another weird reason for scumreading me....

~~~

Dunno about you but it’s extremely tempting to do that as either alignment in this setup lol. I’ll admit that coasting could be scummy, and maybe noz has been scummy that way, but that post was towny. “I’ve lost brain cells” “I don’t want to do too much thinking” are town statements, not scum.
    They’re town because they show that noz doesn’t really give a shit if people townread him or not. That generally comes from town.
    I think coasting is more tempting if you're scum, not town. Also, gane townread nozbug here.

~~~

It is AI. There’s town kinds of try-hard and scum kinds of try-hard.
    Why can’t I be scum with Frinckles instead? Seems a lot more likely to me than risking exposure by defending an AFK town who in all likelihood is either a) gonna be lynched (yay!), b) replaced, or c) would come back and stop being AFK. No, I’m doing this because Im worried you guys may actually lynch an AFK on D1, of all days. Town always lynches AFKs and we always end up regretting it
    Again, would scum!gane reveal his strategy like this....

~~~

Oh ok, I did not know that. Still doesn’t mean anything though. Like think about it this way: if he’s scum, you’d have to convince me that his lurking is some sort of scum trait - fear of outing himself as scum? I’ve never seen Frinckles do that before as scum. This is most probably NAI.

Here, I’ll give you an alternate explanation: Frinckles has some business somewhere, in real life, unexpected business that he still hasn’t handled yet. He will return and play, or if he can’t, he will replace our. This is 100% more likely than scum Frinckles avoiding the thread.
    Admits to not knowing BC and naz's votes on frinckles were troll. If gane didn't read the very first pages, this is understandable because BC and naz later said their votes were serious. Overall, gane seemed confused on day 1. For example, this post is about me:

Oh, fair enough. I didn’t check the time stamp.
    He still continued to push me afterward, though....

~~~

Tbh I don’t know how to put this or what even to say, I’m having one of those days where I’ll just suck at playing mafia, I don’t want to be lynched for a) there’s literally no reason to be scumreading me, although I do think I should rather be lynched over an inactive and b) I think the people pushing my train better have a really good reason as to why I’m scum lol

Theres nothing scummy about defending an AFK. And I already gave you my reads list, it’s the post you quoted, I’m not required to have a read on every player in the game lol. I usually don’t, anyway.

My view: lynch Renegade, sheep noz. Literally the only things I’m somewhat sure of. Noz hard town, aamirus is kinda iffy, Frinckles has gotten townier and I really hope people aren’t scumreading him for being inactive or lurking cuz that’s not his scum meta lol. He ‘lurked’ last game and was town.

Varcron doesn’t even exist. I’m hoping the host will replace them tbh.

I don’t like how naz is pushing me and I don’t understand the reasons, really want to push that slot next after Renegade.

thats it. No reads on anyone else
    Literally says he's okay with his lynch..... looks like burnt town.

Day 2:

He argued with me about whether BC was griefing, attacked a few players, then AFK'ed at EOD.

Day 3:

I’ll just shut up. I’m honestly just pissed off and got no clue what’s happening.

-vote naz

i don’t give a shit anymore just lynch whoever. I’ll sheep Frinckles since he can’t be scum. I would say that I was just eating the waters but that would be a lie.

if I try to come up with a reasonable argument this game I’ll just fuck up. I’m tunneling and being inconsistent at the same time. Im not of much use to anyone this game, so honestly if you want to lynch me, I can perfectly understand that. I’ll just sheep whoever. I can’t hokd an argument this game unfortunately. Good luck town
    So honestly I’d kinda want to help but none of my input would be useful anyways. So I’ll just kindly fuck off for now, good day.
    More confusion from gane and says again he's fine with being lynched....

Okay, at first I thought gane was trying to get free townpoints for defending frinckles. I remember my opinion of frinckles IMPROVED while creating his ISO. The same thing is happening here with gane.

I can’t belueve people scumread Frinckles/SP for teaming... in this setup scum would not be teaming lol.
    Ugh fuck it

Frinckles is 100% town because he developed a lynch plan for us to follow through with, lynched people that at worst seemed to be null reads. His tone is pure and his Town frustration was really visible when you guys stared pushing him.

SP is 100% town because of Banana. Like, you need not look at anyone else to figure that out.

SJ is scum, honestly we should lynch SJ, noz, naz, auwt. Guaranteed to win if we do that.

STOP THIS SILLY TRAIN
    Yeah I see now why gane hated the frinckles train so much.

I think gane is town now lol.

22. ISO #1972

no i was afk and it was still on gane
    ))))
    Really? Oops lol.

23. ISO #1973

Today, I'll try to emulate my day 1 gameplay by not tunneling one person. I guess I already did that with my ISO on gane. I didn't mention this before, but part of why I tunneled frinckles is because analyzing other players gets harder after day 1 UwU. I also shouldn't have dinged frinckles too hard for pushing varc... there was a 22% chance mafia would've been lynched on day 2.

Also, frinckles mostly attacked people after they scumread him (me, naz, nozbug). This looks like reactionary defense to me, so I won't ding naz and nozbug too hard until I reread their interactions with him. I'll say this in advance: I don't expect to scumread naz after reading her argument with frinckles. She's also town/null in my eyes.

24. ISO #1974

I'm open to a nozbug lynch, but need to reread SP and frinckles's points against her. SJ and aami are high priorities as well. I think SJ is scummier because his bus on rene was more obvious. He actually voted rene, while aami didn't vote on day 1.

25. ISO #1975

Well I guess it helps that your avatar has your gender in it?
    ::
    Read your signature, yzb sure is funny. Shame that a lot of those players in that game didn't stick around.
    True. Fielzanks was super busy apparently, so he couldn't play with us anymore. He didn't leave us willingly =(

26. ISO #1976

I'm open to a nozbug lynch, but need to reread SP and frinckles's points against her. SJ and aami are high priorities as well. I think SJ is scummier because his bus on rene was more obvious. He actually voted rene, while aami didn't vote on day 1.
    I should've been clearer in my first post.

Right now SJ is my highest priority lynch, then it's a toss-up between aami and nozbug.

27. ISO #1977

actually

now that i think of it

noz did not lynch mafia and only lynched town (ik i'm the same but 1. i know i'm town and 2. at least i had voted d1 even if it was afk)

28. ISO #1978

Hi, I'm your new noz_bugz. What do you think of Naz?

29. ISO #1979

Hi, I'm your new noz_bugz. What do you think of Naz?
    he just said in the post above that one lmao

30. ISO #1980

Frinckles (4 [L-1]):
    Noz_Bugz (2 [L-3]):
    secondpassing, Frinckles
    naz (1 [L-4]):
    Ganelon

lol why didn't u copy the final votecount from godfather for Frinckles vote? are u protecting ur scum parter gane?

and where is the varcron vote?

and why are u a different color than the confirmed town flips?

31. ISO #1981

Frinckles's lynch cleared so much up for me btw lmao.

I can’t belueve people scumread Frinckles/SP for teaming... in this setup scum would not be teaming lol.
    Sorry gane, but I legitimately feared a scum team of frinckles/SP. Frinckles's EOD on day 1 and 2 pinged me like crazy. SP's style has changed drastically from last game to this game.

32. ISO #1982

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    I was super town last game, you just fell for the "spamming and voting up people, obvious scum" death tunnel that Simplistic Sen was stuck in
    This post and the ones around it in the Banana-Renegade interaction are more genuine. SP is probably town, given the angleshooty part I sadly cannot unsee now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I am alive!
    This post is so sad from my point of view, I'm reading it for the first time and he's dead =(

33. ISO #1983
    Ganelon

Yah honestly SPs wording seems awfully careful this game. One of my big dick scum theories involves Secondpassing and SJ. Imagine if that were the case. I will nut if it is but it probably isn’t.

34. ISO #1984

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I am feeling alright with an Ami lynch, or possibly Varcron. Also naz or Noz-Bugz but need to reread what they have posted.
    That's interesting, as we are going at it rn, so do you think varcon and I are bussing each other?
    Yeah voting Aamirus' slot (Auwt, right? hopefully) is a bad idea. Aamirus' interaction with Rene isn't SvS here.

35. ISO #1985

ugh idk I just have a snarky reply every time.

ill just try a different way:

Honestly I’m not scumreding Ceko yet, but my town read has dropped a fair bit...his play could be a scum gambit to destabilize the town by lynching the main town leader. He should be looked at last, and I guess it depends on how he conducts himself from here on out. Do I think he’s scum? No, I won’t lie and I’ll say he looks like a tunneling town who didn’t want to be led astray by scum Frinckles and fear lynched him. This is how I’m currently reading him. This read could change depending on how things play out.

Id have to go back to d1 and read SJ’s train and push on Renegade to understand the context of his vote on Renegade, and I will because SJ is a very crucial slot that we must understand before we advance any further. I am not at the moment advocating a lynch, but I don’t trust them.

Noz... noz is weird. Noz says things that scum wouldn’t say. I’m honestly not sure what to think if Noz. I think I misinterpreted her statements vis-a-vis the game (my brain cells died, etc) as being towny. While true to some extent, I think this is hardly as alignment indicative as I thought it was initially. Gonna have to check this slot as well. Would advocate a lynch right now, if for no reason other than the fact that SJ is more active and thus easier to read.

Naz... I think I’ve seen Naz say some things she would definitely say as scum, as well as things she would say as town. She is playing pretty personally which to me I think indicates that she’s town, and also tunneling. Probably would not lynch.

I suspect aamirus the most by far, but... I really don’t want to lynch a newbie so early on lol. They’ve just replaced aamirus.
    your read on me is perfectUwU
    Thank you.

36. ISO #1986
    Ganelon

Tbh the most likely explanation rather than there being some big dick scum is that Auwt is scum with... Naz or Mm. SJ doesn’t feel like scum, tonewise. Judging by how he acted today. Naz feels pure but it’s kinda hard to tell with her. I can easily see her being scum. It depends. I don’t think aamirus and Naz ever interacted? Lol

37. ISO #1987

Frinckles's play on day 2 reminds me of how I'm playing right now. He desperately wanted to make amends and help town as much as possible. Secondpassing's play reminds me of my day 1.
    Ganelon's frustration after frinckles's lynch was just like mine after varc got lynched.

Also, it's possible scum being AFK just made town explode at each other

38. ISO #1988
    Ganelon

Meh, I won’t cry if I’m wrong. It’s a reasonable PoE. I’ll stop doing anti town things and just stick to it. For Frinckles!

39. ISO #1989

Sorry, I didn’t think we could actually convince anyone to switch their vote.
    My thinking was that everyone was so tunneled on Frinckles that not lynching him would be counterproductive.

I was wrong. :/
    Like how I thought lynching varc was a bad idea, but I went with it anyway....

40. ISO #1990
    Ganelon

Ganelon's frustration after frinckles's lynch was just like mine after varc got lynched.

Also, it's possible scum being AFK just made town explode at each other
    Oh god that reminds me of Lady Gaga lol. Scum was barely active that game and we just lynched each other.

41. ISO #1991
    Ganelon

Funny how I still remember every single game I’ve played.

42. ISO #1992

43. ISO #1993

44. ISO #1994

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Three reasons dear Vracon.

Aamirus accuses my very simple defense of Gamelon as pocketing. I don't think definding someone saying that voting a truly afk player (unlike typical treko) is useless is worthy of this accusation.

Banana somehow strongly believes that Aamirus is town despite little information. I would like to explore this more.

I was told to jump on a train by at least two people.
    But you just proved my point, by suggesting that voting a truly afk person is silly. We all know that's true. That was part of the whole point. Yet several things came out of it now:
    1) Ganelon got overly defensive of frinckles. Frinckles was never in any real danger so it was odd to react this way. It did seem a bit white-knighty at first. However, I see this kind of behavior from ganelon and MM a lot so I don't think it ended up being very alignment indicative for ganelon.
    2) The topic stayed glued on whether or not to lynch an afk person for way longer than it should have. I was trying to move to something else by asking ganelon to give his own train target, but oddly ganelon and banana both seemed to want to keep the topic of discussion on frinckles. Either or both of them could be scum that saw an opportunity to thunderdome and prevent the town from pursuing anybody else. It's also notable that neither was actually trying to push votes on the other. The votes were on frinckles and naz.
    3) You popped in and state that ganelon is essentially the only rational person here for defending frinckles, since frinckles was afk. We all know turboing frinckles before he even posts once would be stupid. That was literally 90% of the back and forth between ganelon and banana. The only point of making that post I can see is to get ganelon to like you, and/or make it seem like you were contributing an opinion when it was really a useless thing to say from a town POV.
    If you need more proofs...

Renegade has interacted constantly with the same people: Ganelon, Aamirus (Auwt), Banana (Secondpassing), Varcron. The first two are spewed town, and Banana/secondpassing arguably is too. Varcron is dead, yay. That's a good bit of info.

Off I go.

45. ISO #1995

46. ISO #1996

47. ISO #1997
    Ganelon

I want to troll someone so bad. Gyrlander knows who cuz I told him

48. ISO #1998

lol why didn't u copy the final votecount from godfather for Frinckles vote? are u protecting ur scum parter gane?

and where is the varcron vote?

and why are u a different color than the confirmed town flips?
    Nope I didn't. I didn't copy most of the votecounts this game actually.

That first one is a quote.. I think Frinckles said that one when talking to ceko.
    I don't have the Varcron vote, I lynched a null read and I don't quite remember anything important from it.
    I'm a different color because I look town to myself (role card) but that's not something you all can see- and I also don't think it's quite fair to have me analyze myself and my voting patterns.

49. ISO #1999

Quote Originally Posted by The Godfather View Post
    Varcron has been lynched! Stand by for the host's review and day-end post!

naz (2 [L-3]): Frinckles, Varcron
    Varcron (5 [L-0]): theoneceko, naz, Noz_Bugz, Ganelon, secondpassing
    secondpassing (1 [L-4]): SuperJack
    The Varcron vote is right here
    I hate that reply "i LOOK town to myself" lmao what like you either know your role card is town or ur just faking it as scum

50. ISO #2000

*sigh*
    rip, that's a bruh moment right there

sj, are u town??????