S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD - Page 39
Register

User Tag List

Page 39 of 53 FirstFirst ... 29 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 49 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,950 of 2635
  1. ISO #1901

Re: S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Hi. I announce you that I have not read the thread, and that I will NOT read two thousand posts fully; I'm rather busy these days. However, I'll catch up a bit.

Also, welcome to Auwt, that's one big game to get into as your first FM experience lol. You seem to be doing rather well this game, from what I've seen, though.

Goons don't want long introductions because they fear accidentally claiming who they really are

Scum want to avoid any previous connections or mistake made by their previous person

Scum are the only ones who refuse to read previous posts. Scum don't accidentally read it outloud and mistakenly use sarcasm

We all know that scum don't have real lives. major scum flag.

Scum claiming they are only gonna use a bit of the posts to abuse the game

Scum sucking up to a newb hoping to pocket their newbness

I haz solved the game. badge plz.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

2. ISO #1902

Hi. I announce you that I have not read the thread, and that I will NOT read two thousand posts fully; I'm rather busy these days. However, I'll catch up a bit.

Also, welcome to Auwt, that's one big game to get into as your first FM experience lol. You seem to be doing rather well this game, from what I've seen, though.
    ???????? Seem to be doing well from what you've seen in the scum chat ???????
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

3. ISO #1903
    Ganelon

No
    -vote Ganelon
    just no. Frinckles felt like a townie to me in the post I've read (pure gut tho), it reminded me of his play in Insanity (although he was scum, he believed he was town until the end). You don't hammer like this as town. You also don't throw "100 % scum" out as town, like I saw you did at some point. CHOO CHOO

Also, I saw Ceko making colored list of reads that looked really good and well-detailed. I like that, although I'd have to analyze them.
    Dude literally read the last day I was hard pushing for Frinckles being Town. I only lynched him because he was heavily scumread and several people were death tunneled on him being scum.

4. ISO #1904
    Ganelon

Anyway my vote is on Noz rn.

5. ISO #1905
    Ganelon

Also know as Marshmallow Marshall

6. ISO #1906

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    Dude literally read the last day I was hard pushing for Frinckles being Town. I only lynched him because he was heavily scumread and several people were death tunneled on him being scum.
    This is exactly what is hurting my head.

You believe he is town, yet you lynched him.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

7. ISO #1907
    Ganelon

Tbh seems dumb thinking about it. I just wanted a flip. And didn’t think I could persuade anyone to change their vote.

8. ISO #1908
    Ganelon

I’ll stop defending it because it was absolutely a dumb decision, and right now I probably wouldn’t have taken it anymore. I guess rail on me if we lose.

9. ISO #1909

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Goons don't want long introductions because they fear accidentally claiming who they really are

Scum want to avoid any previous connections or mistake made by their previous person

Scum are the only ones who refuse to read previous posts. Scum don't accidentally read it outloud and mistakenly use sarcasm

We all know that scum don't have real lives. major scum flag.

Scum claiming they are only gonna use a bit of the posts to abuse the game

Scum sucking up to a newb hoping to pocket their newbness

I haz solved the game. badge plz.
    You fake Distorted
    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    ???????? Seem to be doing well from what you've seen in the scum chat ???????
    ... no, he gave reads and didn't seem to be that lost given his in-game posts. What, are you all already biased against my slot or something?
    And you hammered early on your townread instead of trying to convince others. I dare say that is not coherent.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

10. ISO #1910

11. ISO #1911

I’ll stop defending it because it was absolutely a dumb decision, and right now I probably wouldn’t have taken it anymore. I guess rail on me if we lose.
    Ehh, ok. I still don't like it, especially when I look at your meta. But ok I'll try to read more from you.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

12. ISO #1912
    Ganelon

@Ganelon

Do you believe Renegade would cause a 50/50 scenario if you where scum?
    Good question. Hard to say given the context. I’m tempted to say that I would’ve pushed the fuck out of Renegade as scum, so I think it wouldn’t’ve been a tie.

Now, that’s what I would do. Do I see scum making a 50/50? Maybe, they would certainly push each other. I guess it could happen if the scum coordination was poor or if the push was shit.

13. ISO #1913
    Ganelon

Frinckles probably screaming at me now that Ceko was probably going to unvote... sorry Frinck 😭

14. ISO #1914

Frinckles probably screaming at me now that Ceko was probably going to unvote... sorry Frinck 😭
    I don't think you're scum for hammering, but I do think it was the wrong decision. Noz likely was too inactive to unvote and SuperJack just announced that he wouldn't have unvoted either. ceko says he was going to in unvote, but heck no he was not.

15. ISO #1915

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    Well I should almost be fine.
    Already posted to explain noz
    Yet, naz hasnt voted for any of scum lynch (there was only 1 but still)
    But so didnt Varcron. So thought on naz stay neutral/mitigated.
    Not really much to work this with.
    When there is "not really much to work this with" what do you do?

16. ISO #1916

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    SJ - His reads and thought processes mirror mine, so I consider him to be a pure townie. He posted enough times for me to determine he isn't pocketing me. He was also one of the three votes on rene.
    nozbug - My opinion of her improved since I pushed her on day 2. Her recent reads and thought processes mirror mine. However, she hasn't contributed as much as SJ. She didn't vote on day 1, but she did say she wanted frinckles lynched today.
    gane - My opinion of him vastly improved since day 3 started. His recent reads differ from mine, but they all sound like they're coming from pure town. However, he was iffy on day 1 and vague on day 2. I'd like more meaningful posts if you want to stay in my towncore. He voted rene, but his vote by far was the weakest. He also voted varc but I don't scumread him for that because frinckles's was the driving force behind varc's train.
    aami - It's still hard to read her, even though she came back today. However, she pushed rene. After she went AWOL, naz, SP, and frinckles have pushed a policy lynch on her despite frinckles's very suspicious vote on gane.
    naz - Based on frinckles's tunnel of her, I put her back in my towncore. However, immediately after she imploded and suggested a frinckles/SJ scum team. Also, gane suggested frinckles and naz were bussing each other, which makes sense considering how strong bussing is in this setup. Despite being the third highest poster, her tone isn't pure like SJ, nozbug, and gane. She left an AFK vote on gane and voted varc.
    BC/SP - On day 1 EOD, I called BC out for pushing a policy lynch and parroting my playstyle. He pushed frinckles hard and left when SJ and I didn't listen. BC's final vote was on frinckles. I think that BC is bussing frinckles or frinckles is bussing naz.

SP came into day 2 townreading frinckles, which rung all sorts of alarm bells in my head. Then, he tirelessly advocated for a policy lynch. Overall, SP has been a huge curveball and headache for me.

frinckles - He lurked for all of day 1 except for EOD. During EOD, he vote-switched onto gane in the final minutes, making the end of day 1 a plurality between gane and rene. On day 2, he posted much more in general. He even posted four read lists. Since no one else provided a clear direction for town, EOD votes revolved around naz and varc, who were both frinckles's highest scumreads.

On both days, he kept votes open between two candidates. On day 1, he voted gane who I think is town. On day 2, he voted varc, then naz once it was clear varc would be lynched.

He attacked my credibility the entire game, and almost all of our reads conflict.
    This looks good. The thought processes seem towny ("SJ mirrors my thoughts so he's probably town", reevaluations), and it's all rainbow :P

17. ISO #1917

18. ISO #1918

What, are you all already biased against my slot or something?

And you hammered early on your townread instead of trying to convince others. I dare say that is not coherent.
    Yes actually. Noz was the lynch for today for almost everyone. You have a lot of work to do

isn't that his town meta? idk his scum meta tho
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

19. ISO #1919

Rainbows have blue in you turd
    You caught me =(

Do you agree/disagree with the content of my post?

20. ISO #1920

guys is ceko scum????????? just powerwolfing the fuck out of us? why did he say he was going to unvote today after threating me that if i unvote frinckles I'm scum???

21. ISO #1921

Yes actually. Noz was the lynch for today for almost everyone. You have a lot of work to do

isn't that his town meta? idk his scum meta tho
    I don't know what's up with people saying Mag is not coherent. This isn't S-FM President, he evolved and so did most of us lol.

And as I said in my entrance post, I'm busy, so I'll do my best and won't be an inactive slot, but don't expect me to spark a revolution in the game lol. Inb4 "MM Said He's Busy, He Must Be Scum!"

22. ISO #1922
    Ganelon

Ceko is never scum here. Im not lynching someone for being too towny lol.

23. ISO #1923

I don't know what's up with people saying Mag is not coherent. This isn't S-FM President, he evolved and so did most of us lol.

And as I said in my entrance post, I'm busy, so I'll do my best and won't be an inactive slot, but don't expect me to spark a revolution in the game lol. Inb4 "MM Said He's Busy, He Must Be Scum!"
    Lol ok u are making it painfully obvious ur not reading I get it
    Ur probably gonna get lynched then so rip lmao
    I'm still gonna ISO noz after work

24. ISO #1924

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Last lynch was decided by RNG between Ganelon and Regenade per the Setup Thread.
    Hmm, Ganelon being the counterwagon to Renegade (scum) is quite good-looking for him. Scum would need to mess up really hard to have two of them as the main trains on D1.

25. ISO #1925

Lol ok u are making it painfully obvious ur not reading I get it
    Ur probably gonna get lynched then so rip lmao
    I'm still gonna ISO noz after work
    ...Lovely. Perhaps you would have preferred an easy mislynch on an AFK slot? I have to read your posts.

26. ISO #1926

...Lovely. Perhaps you would have preferred an easy mislynch on an AFK slot? I have to read your posts.
    Please do, I'm especially interested in this.
    It's also unfortunate, but I am unable to allow the replacements to coast by/catch up (except for me) since you, aamirus, and naz are my top lynch targets. Noz-naz interaction is the most interesting to me.

27. ISO #1927

28. ISO #1928

I still want Frinckles dead for playing league without me
    He got back on after + hasn't come to thread
    KILL!!!!
    Pssh, OGI. Everyone hated Frinckles before he even posted lol. Y'all bullied the poor cute rabbit.

29. ISO #1929

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    Please do, I'm especially interested in this.
    It's also unfortunate, but I am unable to allow the replacements to coast by/catch up (except for me) since you, aamirus, and naz are my top lynch targets. Noz-naz interaction is the most interesting to me.
    I have no idea why it's that interesting lol, but that's what I'm doing right now. I don't specifically like her atm.

30. ISO #1930

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    How do we change that [the fact that there's nothing to analyze early on]?? Start a toxic shitfest by tunneling?!?!? OwO
    Lol. I'm probably not touching Ceko this game.

31. ISO #1931

renegade was reading the thread then left? smh
    Useless speak-up against Renegade that has pretty much zero weight
    That's just as helpful as you posting that.
    Superjack points it out
    well if he didn't come back it would have let people know he was lurking :3
    Mhmm... perhaps? I don't exclude this being SvS (with the knowledge that Renegade was scum).
    who is treko and who is geko?

& same my vote isn't goofy or troll
    i'd lynch frinckles
    Same for this post, it could very well be SvS: it's an interaction, but... that's it.

32. ISO #1932

why are 3 people voting a guy who hasn’t even posted? In all likelihood he didn’t know the game had started... besides, if he’s actually NOT HERE, he will be replaced by one of our 10,000,000 reserves
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    This is what I'm saying about the GOOFY troll votes obfuscating things for us.
    Yeah, I’m not following an activity policy lynch, especially not on Frinckles. Efe ain’t in the game, either, so let’s not policy lynch anyone, please
    Btw this goes without saying. Do not, even for a second think that scum wouldn’t bus in this setuo. The benefits of bussing in this setup are of truly monumental proportion. According to, I believe, the MafiaScum website, scum LOVE the hardbus in this setup.
    You barely posted, but you were serious the entire time that you were in the game. The two are not mutually exclusive.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyEBeHvNJvE

he had to confirm the PM, so he knew the game was starting. he was whining for game to start and now its here WOW but he has time to play other games than come check in. he's a threat as scum. it's not a troll vote, it's day 1 and someones gotta go. it's not an activity policy lynch lmao i'm just game to lynch him for benefit of town
    Man hasn’t posted. He is AFK, what does his lynch tell us? Nothing.
    If he is genuinely AFK he will be replaced, if not, he’ll come and interact with us. Since when is Frinckles scum meta to AFK?
    Yeah ok, I rescind my read on Mag, he just looked bad because of a recent mistake; his D1 looks good. He's defending the AFK townie and generating discussion by creating "sides" on the policy lynch stuff; he takes the leadership of the "No policy lynch" side.

On the other hand, all of Naz's posts are either meh or scummy to me, from what I've seen. "You're probably getting lynched today rip" seemed agenda-ish to me, like it was a long-planned mislynch (correct me if I'm wrong on that, people who aren't naz), and the policy lynch post on Frinckles during D1 is also quite crappy. No town tells yet.
    -vote naz

33. ISO #1933
    Ganelon

Honestly MM starting to look okay. I’ll have to read him more closely but, nice.

34. ISO #1934

no one said his scum meta is to afk ? l o fucking L
    Well then, the vote was not justified...
    So then why are you voting him?
    ^^^^^^^ UwU ^^^^^^^
    Why do you and MM always get panic attacks over the idea of lightning lynches that never happen? Maybe if Efe was in the game there could be a troll hammer but otherwise it’s just silly (or fake af) to believe Frinckles is actually in danger right now. The first person to get trained pretty much never gets lynched
    @aamirus HEWWO
    Because people have a tendency to turbolynch, especially in this setup. Ironically, it just happened lol.
    is he lurker or afk? lurker is scummy

why ARE you defending himself so hard? u need him to cawwy u????
    This attack does not look genuine. It's more like "You said I was wrong and that I didn't justify my push well enough, so uhm... yea, you're scum!", which is a form of OMGUS.

35. ISO #1935

I think it is dumb as hell to be voting frinkle, and I don't really buy that Gan is defending the frinkle that hard. Sounds like goofiness to me, banaba.
    Dis vary mooch ingrish pozt is another + for Ganelon.
    I don't get the Banana part. Also, what happened to Banana?

36. ISO #1936

They weren't afk lmao that's why i can do an iso on them

37. ISO #1937

Honestly MM starting to look okay. I’ll have to read him more closely but, nice.
    Just to warn you, I am not going to be permanently able to do this, and will go away at some point. Don't you guys go and say I'm "coasting" or whatever lol. But for now,

38. ISO #1938
    Ganelon

If you want to start a better one then I’ll sheep you buddy
    Okay scratch the bullshit I said about aamirus drawing lynched away what she did here makes perfect sense.

39. ISO #1939

They weren't afk lmao that's why i can do an iso on them
    weren't that afk**

40. ISO #1940
    Ganelon

Honestly, you know what? I’ll pull a Voss and say we should sheep the dead confirmed town that is Frinckles. We’ve never tried that...

41. ISO #1941

Just to warn you, I am not going to be permanently able to do this, and will go away at some point. Don't you guys go and say I'm "coasting" or whatever lol. But for now,
    So then read day 2 instead of day 1??? Lmao

42. ISO #1942

Honestly, you know what? I’ll pull a Voss and say we should sheep the dead confirmed town that is Frinckles. We’ve never tried that...
    his read on me is wrong so I'm definitely not going to do that lmaoooo

43. ISO #1943

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    You dont buy him defending Pringles? You think I'm making up? Have you read the thread, Renae? He even defended himself defending Pringles admitting he wants to avoid a town afk mislynch
    He is defending prinkle, just not nearly as much as you are making it seem >_<.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post

You're on the shitlist.
    Everyone knows Squirtle was the better starter anyway.
    Whoever replaced Banana is a bit susp, this interaction could very well be scum theatre, especially since scum have 24/7 chat.
    Also @Lysergic you have just made a new friend

44. ISO #1944

So then read day 2 instead of day 1??? Lmao
    Reading D1 with a scum flip is good??? Lmao

45. ISO #1945
    Ganelon

I’m going to be reading D1 because it looks extremely interesting.
    -vote Auwt

also @MM, Banana literally threatened to replace out If Renegade was lynched. I can’t beliebe that’s scum ever.

46. ISO #1946

-vote Auwt

also @MM, Banana literally threatened to replace out If Renegade was lynched. I can’t beliebe that’s scum ever.
    no, he rage quit because we wouldn't policy lynch frinckles for being afk, which btw breaks FM rule #13

47. ISO #1947

i'm taking a lunch break & ISO noz rn

48. ISO #1948

I'm not trying to pocket anyone, I am trying to bring a more rational perspective than a goofy pokemon. Frinkle is afk, so what is the point of voting him at this very moment?

If being rational means I'm pocketing then that is sad.
    Ohhhh ganelon!!! You’re soooo rational! Don’t listen to these goofs! Let’s make love and have the babies!

Those quotes are both funny and meaningful lol. Whoever Aamirus was replaced by (I think that's Auwt) just gained townpoints for this.

49. ISO #1949
    Ganelon

no, he rage quit because we wouldn't policy lynch frinckles for being afk, which btw breaks FM rule #13
    He did that, and also said he would replace out if Renegade was lynched.

50. ISO #1950

-vote Auwt

... Yeah. It's dirty and unsportsmanlike either way, but yeah.

D1 is indeed very interesting lol, it looked like it was really fun. With the help of the scum flip, a lot can be accomplished. Also, I wonder if Naz had her vote on Renegade on the D1 lynch. I'd bet she did not