S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD - Page 43
Register

User Tag List

Page 43 of 53 FirstFirst ... 33 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,150 of 2635
  1. ISO #2101
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD

If anyone tries to push me I will drive them into the fucking ground. Just so you know

2. ISO #2102

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    -vote Renegade

Let’s see where this goes
    I just don’t like how Renegade is trying to be appear to be helpful by posting statistics lol, that reeks of scum not knowing what to say. And as I said, statistics is misleading. Scum win this setup a lot more often than you’d expect, precisely because they take risks and bus.
    Mafia bus in this setup all the time lol. It’s exactly why they win so often. Voting Renegade doesn’t make you town.
    Voting one way or the other isn’t in and of itself alignment indicative in this setup. Before anyone gets the wrong idea, I’m not arguing that scum will be bussing each other at every opportunity. But do not exclude the possibility of bussing. It is a very real one IMO.
    TMI

My reason for voting Renegade was not poor lol. I already explained that I felt uncomfortable with how closely Renegade had been buddying me, especially without providing an adequate defense of me. Tbh if you ask me it’s peollyfrinckles lol.

Beaides, my scum buddy would never, ever try to save me like that. I would’ve bussed the fuck out of me if I were scum, simply because shit like that is too dangerous for the scum team. Tbh, I don’t see scum defending each other in this setup. Aamirus is much more likely to be Renegades scum buddy because she tried to get me to push someone other than him, thus drawing attention away from me and also buddying me. The cynic would also say that she was trying f to draw attention away from Renegade as well, who had basically outed himself as scum by defending me in that manner. Then, she did point out Renegades scuminess, so there’s that.
    left the whole post in there just so it's not cherry picking but again you're still saying scum!you would bus in this setup. ALSO i asked you to show where you had wrote your argument to which you replied:
    So apparently I didn’t make a post about it, my bad, but I did agree with aamirus that Renegade seemed to be buddying me.
    which makes me think you wrote that in the scum chat and forgot to write in in the forum

Scum don’t buddy. Especially not when they have a daychat.
    Imagine if I’m scum and winning by playing this way

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    OKOKOK guys I got this thought process from MU

if I flipped green, so what?
    Dunno, go after aamirus? There is literally nobody you could be in a team with apart form
    me and Renegade. And honestly I would love to see someone pushing that idea because I will turbo lynch them.
    There’s 7 of us. This isn’t mylo.
    i still see this as a scum slip

I suspect aamirus the most by far, but... I really don’t want to lynch a newbie so early on lol. They’ve just replaced aamirus.
    we are one lynch away from mylo we don't have time to grace a new player like this

my conclusion is u have TMI
    -vote Ganelon
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

3. ISO #2103

as scum i wouldn't push Ganelon like this because he can put me at L-1 so either show me ur town and convince me to lynch somewhere else or ur scum
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

4. ISO #2104

Vote Count
    Marshmallow Marshall (1 [L-3]):
    SuperJack
    naz (2 [L-2]):
    Marshmallow Marshall, secondpassing
    Auwt (1 [L-3]):
    Ganelon
    Ganelon (2 [L-2]):
    Auwt, naz

5. ISO #2105
    Ganelon

I’ve literally been screaming that scum bus all the time in this setup since this game has started, and have even given you the source of my information (the MafiaScum wiki; there’s a wiki page on it)

Saying there’s 7 of us isn’t a scumslip. There literally ARE 7 people as of now.
    I am voting Auwt, who just replaced aamirus. How is that ‘gracing the new player’? Have you actually checked the votes?

I’ve provided my reasoning for voting Renegade. My earlier posts correspond to it, directly, too, even in tone. I said that Renegade was playing statistics games that were misleading because scum love the hardbus, and I felt like he was buddying me - I even agreed with aamirus when she pointed that out.

6. ISO #2106
    Ganelon

I’ve specified this. Besides, people forget to write posts as either alignment... I thought I stayed why I was sucnreaidng Renegade because honestly I gave that a lot of thought. Do you never do that? That happens to me outside of mafia, too.

7. ISO #2107
    Ganelon

Also who the fuck am I in a team with if I’m scum.

8. ISO #2108
    Ganelon

Scum cannot hammer you lol if they do they get turbolynched.

9. ISO #2109
    Ganelon

Also, no idea how you went from ‘Mag showed his town meta’ to ‘Mag is scum’.

10. ISO #2110
    Ganelon

Btw, if you think I’m TMI’ing, that implicitly means that a) the scum are bussing, and that b) I’m TELLING you that they are.

Why would I out something like that as scum?

11. ISO #2111

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    A Ganelon lynch will not happen unless you push for it. So either start posting and convince players that Ganelon should be the lynch or switch your vote.
    I guess naz did the game move.
    Naz brought solid arguments toward Ganelon
    My own argument is more related to the previous 3 lynches and Ganelon positioning and how the posts are made.

Following majority wont make you win everytime.

12. ISO #2112

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    so ur vote is on ganelon
    who is ganelon's partner from ur pov
    I havent any answer for this sadly.
    I think they are playing it way too smart tho.
    I feel like all the others look fine :/

I didnt find anything that can lead me toward any of the others atm.

13. ISO #2113
    Ganelon

How the fuck am I following Majority? Have you read the previous days?

On day one I voted someone I believed to be scum and it was VERY clear that my scumread on Renegade didn’t come into existence at EoD or whatever. I literally said that I felt like Renegade was trying to pocket/whiteknoght me.

A) I did NOT follow Majority last time, except for when I hammered. I wanted to vote either noz, aamirus or Naz; I can’t remember which one because I’m too angry rn. I specifically stated when I hammered to lynch Noz, Naz, Aamirus or SJ next...

and tight now im not following Majority. Everyone thinks naz is scum. I think you and MM are scum. I’m voting you and you’re at L-3. How is that for Majority?

finally, Naz’s arguments are not ‘solid’ lol they’re literally contradicting everything I’ve been saying all game.

ugh, I don’t want to be mean Auwt, I hope you’re not taking me laying into you the wrong way, it’s just a game, and I’m sorry I have to do this on your first game... but it has to be done, and I think you’re scum.

14. ISO #2114
    Ganelon

If you don’t think I’m in a team with somebody you should unvote right. Now.

15. ISO #2115
    Ganelon

Honestly this reminds me of something. I wanted to lynch 3 more people yesterday when I hammered, because I did not realize it would be MyLo today. I wouldn’t have brought this up, but since this point was raised against me, no, that cannot be a scumslip. I’ve literally been thinking that we’d have an extra day since yesterday. How is that for a scumslip?
    The idea of a scumslip makes no sense anyways, how do you ‘scumslip’ that it isn’t MyLo? That’s a slip, I’m slipping that I can’t do math....but that has literally nothing to do with town/scum. If anything as scum I would be better aware of that...

16. ISO #2116

SecondPassing/SJ is literally the only alternative to noz/Naz/Auwt/MM.

Of the latter four Naz is the towniest.
    My lynch targets are nozbug -> SJ -> MM/auwt -> naz -> SP.

What are your thoughts on SJ? I found his ISO on aami suspicious because it left out her interactions with rene. Also, he reminds me of how I played as scum last game. I coasted until the very end then tunneled a citizen.

I'm not saying SJ is 100% scum right now, but after you discussed how much bussing helps scum in this setup, I'm worried that SJ bussed rene. Of course, you can say I bussed rene too.

Tinfoil hat theory says one of us are scum. However, I wouldn't put us on a team together since I just put SJ as my second-highest lynch target.

If I was scum, I could see myself on a team with auwt. However, unless my push on aami day 1 was a bus, that theory doesn't hold up well either. I didn't even know bussing was a strong weapon for scum until you told me.

17. ISO #2117
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    I havent any answer for this sadly.
    I think they are playing it way too smart tho.
    I feel like all the others look fine :/

I didnt find anything that can lead me toward any of the others atm.
    Is this not open wolfing or what.

18. ISO #2118

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    "It all feeds into avoiding scrutiny of a lurking playstyle in general.."

I think that's a pretty powerful statement.

"You guys can also ding me for lynching Varcron, my null read,"

Maybe I should've pushed you a little harder for that, but everything else about you is townie. Besides, day 2 EOD was hectic.

Anyways, thank you for the quote UwU!!!!

19. ISO #2119

20. ISO #2120

21. ISO #2121
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    My lynch targets are nozbug -> SJ -> MM/auwt -> naz -> SP.

What are your thoughts on SJ? I found his ISO on aami suspicious because it left out her interactions with rene. Also, he reminds me of how I played as scum last game. I coasted until the very end then tunneled a citizen.

I'm not saying SJ is 100% scum right now, but after you discussed how much bussing helps scum in this setup, I'm worried that SJ bussed rene. Of course, you can say I bussed rene too.

Tinfoil hat theory says one of us are scum. However, I wouldn't put us on a team together since I just put SJ as my second-highest lynch target.

If I was scum, I could see myself on a team with auwt. However, unless my push on aami day 1 was a bus, that theory doesn't hold up well either. I didn't even know bussing was a strong weapon for scum until you told me.
    To be absolutely honest, my read on SJ hinges primarily on his tone. Could he be scum? Yes, he could be, but then, who is he scum with? MM? Auwt? Like, I just think we should sheep the dead confirmed town and stop complicating things. If MM is scum, now that I think about it, there’s a very low chance of either Naz or Auwt being his team because of the way he’s attacking Naz but softly defending Auwt. I think Auwt is being scumpainted by MM if MM is scum. Which would obviously point at either SP or SJ being scum, SJ is more likely to be scum out of the two. So by PoE, if MM scum then SJ scum.

22. ISO #2122
    Ganelon

So basically; are we being idiots digging our necks in the sand or are we fuckng donkeys with tunnel vision? That’s basically my issue here rn... it’s very tempting to just say ‘fuck it’ and lynch our original PoE. But what if Frinckles was wrong? We’ll be idiotic sheep then.

So, pick your fucking poison I guess.

23. ISO #2123
    Ganelon

Yeah so uh
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall

24. ISO #2124

It's not that I'm dodging, more like noz is mysterious.
    I've already made a post explaining how do I see each of you, but I havent seen Noz reply at anytime.
    Considering Marshall, as i said, his entry looked clean and he used quite a lot of his time replying to dozens of quotes.
    I do not feel MM as a scum. Thats my guess.
    You cracked!!!!

Lol i'm jk UwU. However, I must say this is your weakest post. It almost looks like you're on a team with MM... OWO!!!!

Did you read SP's ISO on nozbug when you made this post? I'd also like to know what you think of ituwu.

25. ISO #2125
    Ganelon

So, uh, SJ is voting MM. We’ll see.

Guess my theory is completely fucking wrong, unless SJ is playing some weird scum gambit here.

Like I said, pick your poison. The safest lynch is Auwt/MM. probnaly

if MM flips town, lynch Naz or Auwt.
    if Auwt flips town... probably lynch MM or SJ.

26. ISO #2126
    Ganelon

You cracked!!!!

Lol i'm jk UwU. However, I must say this is your weakest post. It almost looks like you're on a team with MM... OWO!!!!

Did you read SP's ISO on nozbug when you made this post? I'd also like to know what you think of ituwu.
    Yeah, honestly it looks like they’re teaming extremely fucking hard. So hard in fact that it almost seems unbelievable. But it’s obvious. Honestly, down to lynch the following:

MM/Auwt

27. ISO #2127

What my current thoughts are :

Im most concerned about Ganelon, Noz_Bugz.

-Ganelon seems to follow early majority each time.
    -I havent seen much post from Noz_Bugz at all

I do not know who i would have chosen between them, but those are the two that have looked the most susp yet.
    You might not have read gane's day 3 and 4. That's when I started townreading him, so I'd catch up before making a final decisionuMu. I know it's a lot to ask of you though. UwU!!!

28. ISO #2128
    Ganelon

So my new tinfoil hat theory is SJ/MM scum team. SJ honestly played this very well if he’s scum.

But the center point is Mm. I like MM but he needs to go, unless we’re looking at some weird ass naz/Auwt team, which is also possible. So... again, MM/Auwt.

29. ISO #2129

30. ISO #2130
    Ganelon

tl;dr mm or Auwt, or Naz depending on how things turn out.
    If Mm is scum, he is either scum with Auwt or SJ.
    If Mm is town, it is probably Auwt and Naz.

31. ISO #2131

You cracked!!!!

It might be my weakest post, but still, if you are all feeling like killing MM, then do it, but Marshall acted very townlike.

32. ISO #2132

finally, Naz’s arguments are not ‘solid’ lol they’re literally contradicting everything I’ve been saying all game.
    my argument is that you bussed your teammate, which does not contradict what you've said all game

I’ve literally been screaming that scum bus all the time in this setup since this game has started
    lol ?

i was waiting for Auwt to come up with the scumteam to see if he's being coached, but since he has no answer, that seems town to me - or mafia is just good and not even helping him lol.

also notice how Mag has moved his vote to reduce his chance of being lynched at plurality lol

Vote Count
    Marshmallow Marshall (2 [L-2]):
    SuperJack, Ganelon
    naz (2 [L-2]):
    Marshmallow Marshall, secondpassing
    Ganelon (2 [L-2]):
    Auwt, naz

he could have moved it to me though, but that would make him look even s c u m m i e r.

mag could be town here, but i just really don't know what to do anymore lol. i'm down to vote MM uMu

33. ISO #2133

34. ISO #2134
    Ganelon

If i wanted to move my vote to escape the lynch I would just move my vote to you. As it stands I’m in no danger of being lynched. I’ve also specifically stated that MM is not one of my townreads..

35. ISO #2135
    Ganelon

MM is here. Everyone log off and pretend you’re not here.

36. ISO #2136

has anyone found SP's ISO on noz? even SP couldn't find it. i don't remember seeing one

37. ISO #2137

If i wanted to move my vote to escape the lynch I would just move my vote to you. As it stands I’m in no danger of being lynched. I’ve also specifically stated that MM is not one of my townreads..
    you were at 50% chance and now it's 33%
    as mafia u cant turbo until MYLO

38. ISO #2138
    Ganelon

you were at 50% chance and now it's 33%
    as mafia u cant turbo until MYLO
    I’d be putting you at L-1. Besides, I wouldn’t have to turbo.

39. ISO #2139

It might be my weakest post, but still, if you are all feeling like killing MM, then do it, but Marshall acted very townlike.
    When the first time player is better than everyone else to read me =(
    [/out of alignments, I really hope you stick with us to play in more... tame environments. You were parachuted in a bloody field on your first game here, and are still a valuable player. /in alignments]

Here I am. Literally all of you, minus Auwt and maaaybe Ganelon (even then, "I nEeD tO gO" according to him lol), ignored my posts that CLEARLY showed that some people were spewed clear by Renegade on D1. Like, noone bothered to go back and analyze the flipped scum's interactions with others, and when I do and bring quotes to support it, nobody lifts a finger. ? ? ? lol.
    @Ganelon Why do you not consider Naz/SJ as a possible remaining scum team? Especially since you consider them both as possible scum in separated worlds.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

40. ISO #2140
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    When the first time player is better than everyone else to read me =(
    [/out of alignments, I really hope you stick with us to play in more... tame environments. You were parachuted in a bloody field on your first game here, and are still a valuable player. /in alignments]

Here I am. Literally all of you, minus Auwt and maaaybe Ganelon (even then, "I nEeD tO gO" according to him lol), ignored my posts that CLEARLY showed that some people were spewed clear by Renegade on D1. Like, noone bothered to go back and analyze the flipped scum's interactions with others, and when I do and bring quotes to support it, nobody lifts a finger. ? ? ? lol.
    @Ganelon Why do you not consider Naz/SJ as a possible remaining scum team? Especially since you consider them both as possible scum in separated worlds.
    Now that you mention it that is also a possibility. Because SJ/Naz haven’t interacted much, and Naz is about to vote MM, possibly now that she realized she doesn’t want to push me - you’re a much easier lynch. It could be seen as an attempt to pocket me on naz’s oart, and honestly now that you make me think about it, SJ hasn’t tried to push me for lynching Frinckles and the way he said to me that ‘it’s weird to hammer your own townread’ is kinda strange. Plus, he’s not voting Naz and, if Naz is scum, it makes sense that SJ would be scum because SJ voted on one of the two trains; iirc she said that scum maybe didn’t vote anyone.

Okay so, this actually makes more sense to me than any other team int he game thinking about it. Naz is a hit too ‘passive’ this game to be Town. plus I trust Frinckles’ read on him.

So: yeah lynch SJ and Naz lol I’m locked on this lynch 100% and I will dedicate my existence to the Naz/SJ lynch. Consider my vote as being on SJ/Naz rn, but I don’t want to put them to l-1 just yet.

41. ISO #2141
    Ganelon

I think SJ/Naz are actually the only team that make sense. All the other teams are just purely poe based

42. ISO #2142
    Ganelon

-vote SuperJack

43. ISO #2143
    Ganelon

SuperJack isn’t being voted. So, no risk of an early lynch

44. ISO #2144
    Ganelon

Or actually,
    -vote naz
    . I want to see this scum quickhammer. It isn’t gonna happen, lol.

45. ISO #2145

TMI

left the whole post in there just so it's not cherry picking but again you're still saying scum!you would bus in this setup. ALSO i asked you to show where you had wrote your argument to which you replied:

which makes me think you wrote that in the scum chat and forgot to write in in the forum

i still see this as a scum slip

we are one lynch away from mylo we don't have time to grace a new player like this

my conclusion is u have TMI
    -vote Ganelon
    Thankyou for the wall UwU. Whatdo you think of gane's defense of frinckles on day 3?

I'm obligated to say this wall hasn't changed my opinion of ganeuWu. sowwy;W;. I thought he was trying to help town with his bussing discussion OwO!!!

46. ISO #2146

as scum i wouldn't push Ganelon like this because he can put me at L-1 so either show me ur town and convince me to lynch somewhere else or ur scum
    :WEED!!!!UwU

Unfortunately, VCA shows some people still scumread you. I can't see you on a team with anyone tho uMu!!!!

47. ISO #2147

Thankyou for the wall UwU. Whatdo you think of gane's defense of frinckles on day 3?

I'm obligated to say this wall hasn't changed my opinion of ganeuWu. sowwy;W;. I thought he was trying to help town with his bussing discussion OwO!!!
    TMI & i wasn't trying to change ur opinion OWO
    also size 2 is the same size font as default OMO thank u!

48. ISO #2148

:WEED!!!!UwU

Unfortunately, VCA shows some people still scumread you. I can't see you on a team with anyone tho uMu!!!!
    b/C i'm not scum UwU what they say town w/downs is tru, myself included UWU

49. ISO #2149

MM is here. Everyone log off and pretend you’re not here.
    lol
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

50. ISO #2150

Actually, you pointed out his "there are 7 of us" comment. I totally see what you meant by "scum slip" since there were 7 town and 2 mafia at that stage.

uWu