Re: S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD

Just vote Auwt, please end this game

3. ISO #2253

4. ISO #2254

5. ISO #2255

6. ISO #2256

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I will repeat myself: Yes, naz said "It's either Frinckles or SJ today". Frinckles got lynched, SJ had no/low pressure on him afterwards from what I can tell with how discussion was going when I arrived in the game. SOwRy gecko, but I think you're wrong here.
    The timing of our interactions is a little off, so I'll ping you here to make sure you read this @Marshmallow Marshall :

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    I pushed her to lynch frinckles, so you should shift that blame to me. I was like, "keep ur vote on frinckels or ur scum!!! uWu"
    I most likely would've lynched her today if she took her vote off frinckles. She even said frinckles was her highest lynch priority before I pressured her into keeping her vote there.

7. ISO #2257

yea, gane today looks like a town going crazy. not a desperate scum.
    That reaction was after I plonked him onto highest lynch votes draw

To attack someone. Who isn't afk. And is just a newb. This site has unrealistic standards to how many posts you need to make.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

8. ISO #2258

9. ISO #2259

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    Fuck me lets vote Auwt, that’s the simplest explanation, nobody’s scum because scum is AFK.
    -vote Auwt

easy. I would rather lose to SJ/Naz or SJ/MM than a bunch of inactives. And my brain is about to burst into flames.
    Yeah I'm reading kinda slowly, you are right.
    My vote on you won't be switched though, you are still on the scum list.
    I try to read absolutely everything and also checking logs from d1 through d3, I may appear "lurking" or "afk",
    But do not forget I'm still here : )
    Im currently at page 111.

10. ISO #2260
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post

To attack someone. Who isn't afk. And is just a newb. This site has unrealistic standards to how many posts you need to make.
    I got scumpainted or the arguments against me were wrong. Plus, Auwts slot was AFK before Auwt replaced aamirus.

11. ISO #2261

12. ISO #2262
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    Yeah I'm reading kinda slowly, you are right.
    My vote on you won't be switched though, you are still on the scum list.
    I try to read absolutely everything and also checking logs from d1 through d3, I may appear "lurking" or "afk",
    But do not forget I'm still here : )
    Im currently at page 111.
    Sorry, that was directed at the previous player who was in your slot. You’ve not had much time to interact with us so it’s normal you wouldn’t have much of a stake.

13. ISO #2263

I got scumpainted or the arguments against me were wrong. Plus, Auwts slot was AFK before Auwt replaced aamirus.
    Afk for 1 day. Highly active in day 1. People call this slot afk but I've made less posts than ammirus.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

14. ISO #2264

Stop the personal insults pls, I don't care what your alignment is for that purpose.

Also, I love how a lot of people are STILL ignoring the literal clears from D1 by interactions with the flipped scum. Really.
    aami afk'ed on day 2 (literally no posts) and part of day 3, so we don't know if she was coasting as scum, legitimately didn't want to play the game, or both. that's why her slot is so confusing UwU

15. ISO #2265
    Ganelon

I don’t think aamirus was coasting at all, I think she just ragequit.

16. ISO #2266
    Ganelon

Afk for 1 day. Highly active in day 1. People call this slot afk but I've made less posts than ammirus.
    True, but after that, pretty much no scum team makes sense. This implies a) that there is a deep wolf, or b) that the scjm is afk

17. ISO #2267

I don’t think aamirus was coasting at all, I think she just ragequit.
    no more angleshooting remember lol
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

18. ISO #2268

On days 1 to 3, he mirrored my reads and thought processes. He voted rene with me on day 1 and voted frinckles with me on day 3. SJ was AFK during day 2 EOD though, so he didn't vote with me then.
    I pushed her to lynch frinckles, so you should shift that blame to me. I was like, "keep ur vote on frinckels or ur scum!!! uWu"
    Reply to blue text:
    I think that's just town jumpiness. Me and gane have done that a lot too. This game is confuwusing.OwO
    ... if it's not Naz and SJ, then who the hell is it lol? Mag would be the only tinfoil left that is actually credible to me atm, but that's one player. Really, it makes more sense if Naz is just scum lol. The other team I could see, although much less likely, is Ganelon/SuperJack. Does that make sense? Ganelon is the only one who's not spewed clear by Renegade in my townreads.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

19. ISO #2269

Wdym?
    If we stick to the theory that SJ bussed ren, then scum no longer has that 70% advantage from bussing after we lynch him.

If SJ flips town, I'll look much harder at auwt and mm, who are our most inactive slots.

20. ISO #2270
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    no more angleshooting remember lol
    That’s not angleshooting.

21. ISO #2271

Stop the personal insults pls, I don't care what your alignment is for that purpose.

Also, I love how a lot of people are STILL ignoring the literal clears from D1 by interactions with the flipped scum. Really.
    I didn't ignore it, but I'm going to need more swallowing aamirus/Auwt + renegade interaction, neither was hard pushing the other, and I find it likely that renegade would talk to one of his scum teammates in daychat. What do you think about your predecessor Noz_Bugz?

22. ISO #2272

I saw this post from Cekos post.

Can you link me to that conclusion?

Mafia have a live scum chat. Any posts made during the day could be easily covered up using a scum chat. Interactions can be easily faked. Intact interactions are more likely to be faked because of this. Being able to actively adapt to real time situations.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

23. ISO #2273

aami afk'ed on day 2 (literally no posts) and part of day 3, so we don't know if she was coasting as scum, legitimately didn't want to play the game, or both. that's why her slot is so confusing UwU
    No posts on D2 isn't just coasting, it's breaking the standards of the Host for activity (Gyr said 24 hours of inactivity would result in her looking for an option or something like that). It doesn't make the spews less valid. Plus, Aamirus doesn't just go full inactive when she's scum, she brings the fight and the red paint bucket lol.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

24. ISO #2274

can u provide quotes? im burning out, sowwyUwU

25. ISO #2275
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    I didn't ignore it, but I'm going to need more swallowing aamirus/Auwt + renegade interaction, neither was hard pushing the other, and I find it likely that renegade would talk to one of his scum teammates in daychat. What do you think about your predecessor Noz_Bugz?
    Are you going with the SJ/MM theory?

26. ISO #2276

If we stick to the theory that SJ bussed ren, then scum no longer has that 70% advantage from bussing after we lynch him.

If SJ flips town, I'll look much harder at auwt and mm, who are our most inactive slots.
    Awuts slot should be easy to analyse with a newb in place comparing too Mod meta.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

27. ISO #2277

I'll grab a few quotes and ping you.

She was not exactly active or useful, from what I have seen (no offense noz)? But I don't really know and I don't really care, since I already know my own alignment.

28. ISO #2278
    Ganelon

Yeah aamirus never coasts as scum lol. I think she was legit busy or didn’t feel like playing.

29. ISO #2279

30. ISO #2280

MafiaUniverse salutes you. And Mafiascum sometimes too. And perhaps MafiaColosseum too... Mag is probably just a confused townie indeed, tho. And you're probably scum. :P

31. ISO #2281

Horrible plan if voting SJ is just based on a theory. What percentage do you think you are right about SJ being the bussing scum?
    What if naz is scum? Or, in your eyes, Ganelon or I are scum? Your win percentage falls to ~15% depending on what values you assign.

By the way, why do you towncore naz? I don't get it. From what I can tell, it's purely tonal, but VCA says she's bad.

32. ISO #2282

I'll grab a few quotes and ping you.

She was not exactly active or useful, from what I have seen (no offense noz)? But I don't really know and I don't really care, since I already know my own alignment.
    People all know what their alignment is. Why do you have too make that point?
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

33. ISO #2283

That’s not angleshooting.
    lol:
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Reminder of the Forum Mafia Rules:

Angleshooting is strictly forbidden. Angleshooting is the action of breaking the spirit of the rules without breaking them; circumventing them. For example, trying to gain an unfair advantage by using things that did not happen in the game (with the exception of meta), or saying that "the host has slipped" and building anything over this is angleshooting. Discussing the reasons for which a player may or may not have replaced or making reads based on this also is angleshooting.

I do not want to see any replacements being discussed anymore.
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

34. ISO #2284
    Ganelon

Horrible plan if voting SJ is just based on a theory. What percentage do you think you are right about SJ being the bussing scum?
    What if naz is scum? Or, in your eyes, Ganelon or I are scum? Your win percentage falls to ~15% depending on what values you assign.

By the way, why do you towncore naz? I don't get it. From what I can tell, it's purely tonal, but VCA says she's bad.
    +1. No reason to be Town coring anyone in that fucking mess, except perhaps MM

35. ISO #2285

I saw this post from Cekos post.

Can you link me to that conclusion?

Mafia have a live scum chat. Any posts made during the day could be easily covered up using a scum chat. Interactions can be easily faked. Intact interactions are more likely to be faked because of this. Being able to actively adapt to real time situations.
    I think MM is saying aami is cleared by pushing ren and that you, me, and gane are cleared for voting ren.

MM should answer this though if you directed this question at him UwU!!!

36. ISO #2286

??????????
    Well you realized that it was a dissonant vote huh? If you read the four posts above it, you can find it spells "test" in the 1/2/3/4 letter of 1/2/3/4 word.
    -unvote

Anyway the bait didn't work, the scum are literal chicken, but you're super defensive. Anyone who votes you is scum.You straight read Frinckles and Varcron for the same reason.

37. ISO #2287
    Ganelon

@naz I know the rules, that would be angleshooting if I discussed the reason why Gyrlander replaces aamirus or whatever, I didn’t go there. I’m saying aamirus never coasts as scum and so her leaving the game is NAI

38. ISO #2288

39. ISO #2289
    Ganelon

Honestly MM being town makes so much sense lolZ I will reread noz but pretty sure she was town, owo

40. ISO #2290
    Ganelon

Most suspicious thing I found about auwuts slots was his defense of MM.
    +1

41. ISO #2291

42. ISO #2292
    Ganelon

And MM's defense of Auwt.
    +1.

43. ISO #2293

I think MM is saying aami is cleared by pushing ren and that you, me, and gane are cleared for voting ren.

MM should answer this though if you directed this question at him UwU!!!
    Yeh MM needs to answer that.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

44. ISO #2294

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I think it is dumb as hell to be voting frinkle, and I don't really buy that Gan is defending the frinkle that hard. Sounds like goofiness to me, banaba.
    Renny Gator posts this.
    Tryna pocket ganelon?
    Aamirus attacks him on that.
    Why don’t you vote banana then? Or join the naz train?
    Again. Note the double attack on Renny here. Yes, it's just that she separated the two posts, but it looks like she really found something else to attack him on, and that's not something you fake at a scummate, since that's usually not something people read into and since it's showing a progression in thoughts, even though it's small.

Oh shit here comes a thunderdome
    When Renny says Squirtle was the better starter lol

~~

Here comes the more meaningful interaction, though.
    I'm not trying to pocket anyone, I am trying to bring a more rational perspective than a goofy pokemon. Frinkle is afk, so what is the point of voting him at this very moment?

If being rational means I'm pocketing then that is sad.
    Ohhhh ganelon!!! You’re soooo rational! Don’t listen to these goofs! Let’s make love and have the babies!
    Do you SERIOUSLY see Aamirus hitting on his scummate's credibility that hard when he's being wagoned? I don't.

Also, a bit later, she says "Thunderdome, thunderdome!", referring to Banana-Renny fight. It's natural, not tainted with "oh no my scummate is under attack".

@secondpassing

45. ISO #2295

day 1 no lynch circle of: BananaCucho, aamirus, theoneceko
    null: Renegade, Noz_Bugz
    players i won't trust: Frinckles, SuperJack
    would lynch: Ganelon, Varcron
    Look at this. One scummate (Renegade) in null, the other (SJ) in "players she won't trust" and "maybe not today but open to them". I'd bet the scumread slowly faded into a nullread on SJ, or perhaps even a town lean.
    The scum read did not fade into a nullread or a town lean. She's been against people reading SJ as town for a while.
    She did identify all the "strong" posters, and if I had to put her into a team. It'd be with aamirus. You can also notice how Auwt has while not formed an opinion on naz, is unwilling to vote her OR Noz_Bugz/MM when I provided the opportunity to do so.

For bias context, I think scum is MM/Auwt > naz > Ganelon, ceko, SJ > me

46. ISO #2296

Renny Gator posts this.

Aamirus attacks him on that.

Again. Note the double attack on Renny here. Yes, it's just that she separated the two posts, but it looks like she really found something else to attack him on, and that's not something you fake at a scummate, since that's usually not something people read into and since it's showing a progression in thoughts, even though it's small.

When Renny says Squirtle was the better starter lol

~~

Here comes the more meaningful interaction, though.

Do you SERIOUSLY see Aamirus hitting on his scummate's credibility that hard when he's being wagoned? I don't.

Also, a bit later, she says "Thunderdome, thunderdome!", referring to Banana-Renny fight. It's natural, not tainted with "oh no my scummate is under attack".

@secondpassing
    Hm, interesting, I'll think on it.

47. ISO #2297

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    I was scum with Renae 2 games ago and carried his ass, then last game defended him for being new while he tried to stab me in the back

We have a small history
    fair enough, I guess, but my point still stands that the justification he made for townreading you was a pretty poor one "cuz he insulted somebody"
    And this

48. ISO #2298

I think it is dumb as hell to be voting frinkle, and I don't really buy that Gan is defending the frinkle that hard. Sounds like goofiness to me, banaba.
    Tryna pocket ganelon?
    Oh shit here comes a thunderdome
    The scum read did not fade into a nullread or a town lean. She's been against people reading SJ as town for a while.
    She did identify all the "strong" posters, and if I had to put her into a team. It'd be with aamirus. You can also notice how Auwt has while not formed an opinion on naz, is unwilling to vote her OR Noz_Bugz/MM when I provided the opportunity to do so.

For bias context, I think scum is MM/Auwt > naz > Ganelon, ceko, SJ > me
    I have not read from D2 to the point I arrived in the game, so in fact, I'd like you to tell me why you townread him :P. He's scum by PoE and perhaps now a bit by interactions with Naz.

Addressing Naz's wall with her own quotes, I will oppose one argument: Yes, "you will lynch either Frinckles or SJ today [well, some other day lol].", but you still ended up lynching Frinckles, hmm?
    Also "SuperJack - null, potential partner. Did bare minimum day 1 to garner town cred and has coasted. I did briefly scan his iso earlier and saw he did post more on day 2 than I thought, so I think I would lynch noz over sj?" WHAT DID I SAY XD
    Perhaps not a town lean, but I wasn't too far from it lol. But I admit I'm having some doubts on Naz/SJ now, although they're both definetly people I would lynch and although I still think it's valid. Just a bit less than before, and that annoys me.

49. ISO #2299

Multiquote...

50. ISO #2300
    Ganelon

-vote naz

I think you’re right on Naz being scum with Auwt. Unless SJ is the scum. I don’t think SJ should be so high up in your townreads.