Page 45 of 53 FirstFirst ... 35 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,250 of 2635
  1. ISO #2201

2. ISO #2202

Re: S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    His eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord,
    He is trampling out the vi-- wait no this doesn't work

Yay lol. I'm just gonna read SJ, because SJ was only PoE scum to me because nothing he did looked very towny to me, although nothing he did looked very scummy either. That being said, scum!Naz is something I'm pretty sold on, and since we very probably just win by killing her, the case against SJ is probably not so needed lol. Still gonna read D1 and look for SJ's posts.
    I townread him very strongly on days 1 through 3. Can you explain this further??UwU

3. ISO #2203

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    @ceko i would NOT call that an ISO on Noz lol but they apparently came to this conclusion:

but secondpassing voting me ? ok lol
    Yea, I'd like an explanation on that oVo. The more info we have before EOD, the better.

4. ISO #2204

Ok so I copied the names from Gyrlander's list, but filled it in by people I have reads on first and made my way to null, so I started: me, gane, ceko, sp & auwt, then went back up to sj, frinckles, and noz. I'm phone posting so I can't make this post pretty.

Frinckles - i can never trust this player, just like distorted. There are no night kills in this setup because when Distorted makes it to day 2, that's how I know he is mafia.
    SuperJack - null, potential partner. Did bare minimum day 1 to garner town cred and has coasted. I did briefly scan his iso earlier and saw he did post more on day 2 than I thought, so I think I would lynch noz over sj?
    Noz_Bugz - null, scum? Do not remember their posts or them solving or helping solve.
    Ganelon - the town meta came thru
    naz - town
    secondpassing - town reading this slot because i don't think banana would rage quit as mafia...i think he and aam quit over frinckles being afk day 1, right?
    auwt - aamirus wouldn't have rage quit over afk if she's mafia, she would've been filled in by chat? Counter thought: maybe she didn't want it to be obvious??
    theoneceko - been trying to solve every day

Thats how I got my lynch pool/mafia team today. Sorry Frinckles, but Varc distracted me from my (essentially a) policy lynch on u since I just can't trust u. It will be scary if ceko is powerwolfing, but like I said earlier, if he is, he deserves the win for that bus & carry.
    I guess I shouldn't say SJ did bare minimum day 1, but since like 36 hours have passed, it feels bare minimum now
    SJ and noz both made empty promises of helping to solve, noz kinda came back but eh
    I will only lynch frinckles or SJ today
    If its a miss Noz or the other

Yeah, I read that(forgot abt it tho), it's part of my "eVeRyOnE iS tOwNrEaDiNg Sj"
    Stupid thing to give town points for
    But I can't help but read that entire slot town because of the replace out which is so annoying and why I'm upset that BC & ami replaced out. I'm so annoyed of stupid stuff like this that shouldn't be affecting my reads, like host meta and replacements🙄

I think you have dumb-tell confused ...
    Like SJ is dumb telling for saying he didn't know in the year 2020 we use discord instead of QuickTopic for scum chats, and that Frinckles is falling for it. Ya, maybe SJ is a boomer & didn't know, but I'm not going to be so quick to clear him for that and a dead table.
    you have a green on sj, what did he contribute day 2???! I was focusing frinckles because he was the only one online talking to me.
    Your green on SJ is essentially from day 1, its day 3 and i think its time to reevaluate his free green
    Ok well I don't care about someone's behavior on Day 1 anymore
    sj lurked day 2 and didn't help
    Auwt was reading thread earlier and never posted either I'm just over this entire game at this point
    No wonder why mafia wins 70%
    reeeee-pies
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

5. ISO #2205

Look at this. One scummate (Renegade) in null, the other (SJ) in "players she won't trust" and "maybe not today but open to them". I'd bet the scumread slowly faded into a nullread on SJ, or perhaps even a town lean.
    how about u push iso instead of making shit up lmao
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

6. ISO #2206

After yesterday I'm gonna vote
    -vote Ganelon

I keep picking up scum posts and posting about them. And then I argue myself out of it because of the D1 lynch.
    I didn't think he would bus his teammate whilst his teammate busses him.
    If I take the D1 lynch out of my head then I scum read him.

I haven't caught up with today yet after last night. I'm hoping if I get enough time at work I can catch up
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

7. ISO #2207

or just read my above post MM jesus fucking christ

8. ISO #2208
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    What did u get wrong about her??UwU.
    I scumread her for trolling so hard about being scum. I’ve only seen her do that once and she was scum, in a very similar setup. Guess that’s not AI, unless Auwt really is scum. Which is probably not the case. I reread d1 and I must say aamirus made a lot more sense on a reread.

9. ISO #2209

he made the vote 2-2-2
    Vote Count
    Marshmallow Marshall (2 [L-2]):
    SuperJack, Ganelon
    naz (2 [L-2]):
    Marshmallow Marshall, secondpassing
    Ganelon (2 [L-2]):
    Auwt, naz

before he moved his vote it was like this:

Vote Count
    Marshmallow Marshall (1 [L-3]):
    SuperJack
    naz (2 [L-2]):
    Marshmallow Marshall, secondpassing
    Auwt (1 [L-3]):
    Ganelon
    Ganelon (2 [L-2]):
    Auwt, naz
    Oh i see uWu. Trying to survive is NAI tho uVu.

10. ISO #2210
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    -vote Ganelon

I keep picking up scum posts and posting about them. And then I argue myself out of it because of the D1 lynch.

I haven't caught up with today yet after last night. I'm hoping if I get enough time at work I can catch up
    Which one of you is fucking scum?

11. ISO #2211

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    I don’t see you lynching him
    i have 1 vote

-vote superjack

if my townleader TR mag, i also likely think he may be town aswell but -> (my reason is not nice, and if u don't have anything nice to say then don't say it uwu)

12. ISO #2212

-vote superjack

if my townleader TR mag, i also likely think he may be town aswell but -> (my reason is not nice, and if u don't have anything nice to say then don't say it uwu)
    Also, that's the "hail Mary" of desperation bus-wise. And then, literally in the same page (50 posts/page), she says she has been pushing for SJ's lynch. I love this game
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

13. ISO #2213

14. ISO #2214

Also, that's the "hail Mary" of desperation bus-wise. And then, literally in the same page (50 posts/page), she says she has been pushing for SJ's lynch. I love this game
    because i did
    Ok so I copied the names from Gyrlander's list, but filled it in by people I have reads on first and made my way to null, so I started: me, gane, ceko, sp & auwt, then went back up to sj, frinckles, and noz. I'm phone posting so I can't make this post pretty.

Frinckles - i can never trust this player, just like distorted. There are no night kills in this setup because when Distorted makes it to day 2, that's how I know he is mafia.
    SuperJack - null, potential partner. Did bare minimum day 1 to garner town cred and has coasted. I did briefly scan his iso earlier and saw he did post more on day 2 than I thought, so I think I would lynch noz over sj?
    Noz_Bugz - null, scum? Do not remember their posts or them solving or helping solve.
    Ganelon - the town meta came thru
    naz - town
    secondpassing - town reading this slot because i don't think banana would rage quit as mafia...i think he and aam quit over frinckles being afk day 1, right?
    auwt - aamirus wouldn't have rage quit over afk if she's mafia, she would've been filled in by chat? Counter thought: maybe she didn't want it to be obvious??
    theoneceko - been trying to solve every day

Thats how I got my lynch pool/mafia team today. Sorry Frinckles, but Varc distracted me from my (essentially a) policy lynch on u since I just can't trust u. It will be scary if ceko is powerwolfing, but like I said earlier, if he is, he deserves the win for that bus & carry.
    I guess I shouldn't say SJ did bare minimum day 1, but since like 36 hours have passed, it feels bare minimum now
    SJ and noz both made empty promises of helping to solve, noz kinda came back but eh

Yeah, I read that(forgot abt it tho), it's part of my "eVeRyOnE iS tOwNrEaDiNg Sj"
    Stupid thing to give town points for
    But I can't help but read that entire slot town because of the replace out which is so annoying and why I'm upset that BC & ami replaced out. I'm so annoyed of stupid stuff like this that shouldn't be affecting my reads, like host meta and replacements🙄

I think you have dumb-tell confused ...
    Like SJ is dumb telling for saying he didn't know in the year 2020 we use discord instead of QuickTopic for scum chats, and that Frinckles is falling for it. Ya, maybe SJ is a boomer & didn't know, but I'm not going to be so quick to clear him for that and a dead table.
    you have a green on sj, what did he contribute day 2???! I was focusing frinckles because he was the only one online talking to me.
    Your green on SJ is essentially from day 1, its day 3 and i think its time to reevaluate his free green
    Auwt was reading thread earlier and never posted either I'm just over this entire game at this point

15. ISO #2215
    Ganelon

-vote Ganelon

anyway, same super jack. Just not when it comes to myself. Literallyb anyone can be scum this game. I still don’t know if this means scum = afk, or if you’re scum.

16. ISO #2216

I townread him very strongly on days 1 through 3. Can you explain this further??UwU
    I have not read from D2 to the point I arrived in the game, so in fact, I'd like you to tell me why you townread him :P. He's scum by PoE and perhaps now a bit by interactions with Naz.

Addressing Naz's wall with her own quotes, I will oppose one argument: Yes, "you will lynch either Frinckles or SJ today [well, some other day lol].", but you still ended up lynching Frinckles, hmm?
    Also "SuperJack - null, potential partner. Did bare minimum day 1 to garner town cred and has coasted. I did briefly scan his iso earlier and saw he did post more on day 2 than I thought, so I think I would lynch noz over sj?" WHAT DID I SAY XD
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

17. ISO #2217
    Ganelon

Fuck me lets vote Auwt, that’s the simplest explanation, nobody’s scum because scum is AFK.
    -vote Auwt

easy. I would rather lose to SJ/Naz or SJ/MM than a bunch of inactives. And my brain is about to burst into flames.

18. ISO #2218
    Ganelon

Honestly, Auwt must be MMs scum partner and MM is pretending to be Town very skillfully, or its Auwt and Naz.

19. ISO #2219

Honestly, Auwt must be MMs scum partner and MM is pretending to be Town very skillfully, or its Auwt and Naz.
    lol

20. ISO #2220

lmaooo even ceko knows i've asked why people are town reading SJ, he's been in my lynch pool since before we lynched frinckles

ur just mad i blocked u on discord
    PROOF!!uWu

.................................................. ........... dude your bar is so low for some people i--

he hasn't even updated it since day 1

nice pocket @SuperJack omegalOl
    there is no way u are fooled by a dumb tell COME ON MAN its frinckles sj team here wtf

Yeah i know literally anything he talks abt skdhsks
    frinckles bar of sj is so low, he is town reading him for making a chart that anyone can make at day 1, which has never been updated since, and for a fake dumb tell "wE uSe DiScOrD?"
    if frinckles is mafia I say his teammates are either
    frinckles/noz or frinckles/sj

If it's not SJ, by process of elimination I get noz.
    Was he even here EOD 1 to change his vote? He is in Europe and has a literal baby, even if scum was pinging him in discord he probably didn't see til hours later.
    It was an RNG vote in the end and so there was a 50% chance Rene wasn't even going to be lynched. Bussing and that table gave him all the town cred he needed to coast. Every list I've seen he's been green, and even one you posted you had him at the top WITHOUT any explanation.
    @Noz_Bugz from my point of view, I see scum team as either Frinckles/You, Frinckles/SJ, or You/SJ. (i firmly believe there are 2 scum out of these 3 players, take it as mt lw)

WHY are you town reading SuperJack @Noz_Bugz ? I need good reasons and not just you sheeping others reads, please.
    IAM uwunaz's OwOWHITEKNIGHT AND I COMMAND TOWNTO LAY OFF OF HER!!!!

x3 nuzzlespouneces on U.UWU ur so warm!@@ coudln'theop but notice urBDULGE FORMA CORSS THE FLOR!!!!nuzzles andwuzzles urneck wuwu urso musky.HEY I GOTA LITTLE ITCH, THINKU CAN HELP ME??AT LEAST 7 INCHES LONG. UWU PLSPUNISH ME!!!

21. ISO #2221
    Ganelon

This is MM’s town meta here. Literally everyone is both town and scum at the same time. I am probably approaching this from the wrong angle, but MM feels towny to me... as do most other people.

22. ISO #2222
    Ganelon

Just fucking vote Auwt. Wait for secondpassing to chip in and then let’s hammer. I don’t feel like playing this game anymore. Scum is either AFK or they outplayed us. No matter how you put it it’s iver. Let’s fucking end it

23. ISO #2223
    Ganelon

Honestly it’s very simple to conclude that MM and Auwt are scum. Or MM and SJ. Flip a fucking coin.

24. ISO #2224
    Ganelon

With that said, I’ll fuck off for now, good day.

25. ISO #2225

sp/sj/mm is my scum pool today

26. ISO #2226

Just fucking vote Auwt. Wait for secondpassing to chip in and then let’s hammer. I don’t feel like playing this game anymore. Scum is either AFK or they outplayed us. No matter how you put it it’s iver. Let’s fucking end it
    Why vote Auwt? Did you not see Aamirus' interactions with Renegade?? And uh ok bye

27. ISO #2227

28. ISO #2228

PROOF!!uWu

IAM uwunaz's OwOWHITEKNIGHT AND I COMMAND TOWNTO LAY OFF OF HER!!!!

x3 nuzzlespouneces on U.UWU ur so warm!@@ coudln'theop but notice urBDULGE FORMA CORSS THE FLOR!!!!nuzzles andwuzzles urneck wuwu urso musky.HEY I GOTA LITTLE ITCH, THINKU CAN HELP ME??AT LEAST 7 INCHES LONG. UWU PLSPUNISH ME!!!
    I will repeat myself: Yes, naz said "It's either Frinckles or SJ today". Frinckles got lynched, SJ had no/low pressure on him afterwards from what I can tell with how discussion was going when I arrived in the game. SOwRy gecko, but I think you're wrong here.

29. ISO #2229

I will repeat myself: Yes, naz said "It's either Frinckles or SJ today". Frinckles got lynched, SJ had no/low pressure on him afterwards from what I can tell with how discussion was going when I arrived in the game. SOwRy gecko, but I think you're wrong here.
    >calling town leader wrong after u have only read day 1 and still refuse to read any further

30. ISO #2230

Fuck me lets vote Auwt, that’s the simplest explanation, nobody’s scum because scum is AFK.
    -vote Auwt

easy. I would rather lose to SJ/Naz or SJ/MM than a bunch of inactives. And my brain is about to burst into flames.
    And these are the sort of posts I'm talking about when you post scummy things.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

31. ISO #2231
    Ganelon

Man, I don’t know. I should fuck ofc bc I cannot think right now.
    Everything seems to go every way. I don’t care

32. ISO #2232

Lol, are you really pulling the ‘he hates me card now? I don’t hate you, but I think you’re scum. You’re the only team that makes sense. I’m sorry, I am too harsh at times, but ‘I am not sexist af’
    she went too far here

33. ISO #2233

Look at this. One scummate (Renegade) in null, the other (SJ) in "players she won't trust" and "maybe not today but open to them". I'd bet the scumread slowly faded into a nullread on SJ, or perhaps even a town lean.
    Sorry, but my wall on her interactions with SJ is muchlonger, thicker, and impressive.uWu

34. ISO #2234
    Ganelon

And these are the sort of posts I'm talking about when you post scummy things.
    What’s scummy about it? The fact that I’m hedging it the fact that I’m using who id rather lose to as a crutch?

35. ISO #2235

-vote Ganelon

what about ur ISO on aami?? u said u had catching up to do on day 1;W;

36. ISO #2236

SuperJack - will lynch today if that means tomorrow we lynch in between sp and MM because i can't see any other team, no idea who his partner is, probably someone who was replaced
    auwt - has no 'information' - couldn't come up with partner team, for this i am town reading
    Ganelon - town reading for meta reasons
    naz - town duh

secondpassing - VCA said noz is scum but votes me instead lul
    mm - won't read anything outside day 1 and is taking lhf argument reasons to push me, sp and mm's vote both parked on me

theoneceko - town leader, if scum he deserves to win idc

37. ISO #2237

38. ISO #2238

town is confused asf right now

mm is hell bent on an agenda

just lynch plz

39. ISO #2239

she went too far here
    i may have gone too far but i was not incorrect UWU this is my last game ever here so #y0lo

40. ISO #2240

41. ISO #2241
    Ganelon

i may have gone too far but i was not incorrect UWU this is my last game ever here so #y0lo
    It’s funny you say that when you just go ‘l o l’ when people disagree with you...
    but ok

42. ISO #2242

It’s funny you say that when you just go ‘l o l’ when people disagree with you...
    but ok
    lol

also that reply doesn't mean anything ? LMAOuwu

43. ISO #2243

Sorry, but my wall on her interactions with SJ is muchlonger, thicker, and impressive.uWu
    Lol it's thick from quotes. I can quote them and say the exact same thing, it'll become fat too

44. ISO #2244

anyway, same super jack. Just not when it comes to myself. Literallyb anyone can be scum this game. I still don’t know if this means scum = afk, or if you’re scum.
    s t a t i s t i c a l l y scum have a 70% chance of winning if they bus, so by NOT lynching SJ, town's chance of winning is 30%???

hmmMmMmmmMm. uWu

45. ISO #2245

Stop the personal insults pls, I don't care what your alignment is for that purpose.

Also, I love how a lot of people are STILL ignoring the literal clears from D1 by interactions with the flipped scum. Really.

46. ISO #2246
    Ganelon

s t a t i s t i c a l l y scum have a 70% chance of winning if they bus, so by NOT lynching SJ, town's chance of winning is 30%???

hmmMmMmmmMm. uWu
    Wdym?

47. ISO #2247

town is confused asf right now

mm is hell bent on an agenda

just lynch plz
    Well you realized that it was a dissonant vote huh? If you read the four posts above it, you can find it spells "test" in the 1/2/3/4 letter of 1/2/3/4 word.
    -unvote

Anyway the bait didn't work, the scum are literal chicken, but you're super defensive. Anyone who votes you is scum.You straight read Frinckles and Varcron for the same reason.

48. ISO #2248

I have not read from D2 to the point I arrived in the game, so in fact, I'd like you to tell me why you townread him :P. He's scum by PoE and perhaps now a bit by interactions with Naz.

Addressing Naz's wall with her own quotes, I will oppose one argument: Yes, "you will lynch either Frinckles or SJ today [well, some other day lol].", but you still ended up lynching Frinckles, hmm?
    Also "SuperJack - null, potential partner. Did bare minimum day 1 to garner town cred and has coasted. I did briefly scan his iso earlier and saw he did post more on day 2 than I thought, so I think I would lynch noz over sj?" WHAT DID I SAY XD
    On days 1 to 3, he mirrored my reads and thought processes. He voted rene with me on day 1 and voted frinckles with me on day 3. SJ was AFK during day 2 EOD though, so he didn't vote with me then.
    I pushed her to lynch frinckles, so you should shift that blame to me. I was like, "keep ur vote on frinckels or ur scum!!! uWu"
    Reply to blue text:
    I think that's just town jumpiness. Me and gane have done that a lot too. This game is confuwusing.OwO

49. ISO #2249

Where did the Naz wagon go? CHOOO CHOOOOOOO SHE WAS AT L-1 TEN MINUTES AGO

50. ISO #2250

-vote Auwt

yea, gane today looks like a town going crazy. not a desperate scum.