S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD - Page 17
Register

User Tag List

Page 17 of 53 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #801

Re: S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    The ISO says she has twice your posts. You're the third-lowest poster (not counting Gyrrr cuz he's host).
    Are you saying I provided TMI with this?
    I'm confused by your logic here. Frinckles is right about who you voted lol
    SJ thought no one voted you too. I think this is just an NAI mistake from beenckle.uWu
    Remind me how I'm in this picture again? I'm apparently the second half of the scum read after being in Frinckles "Town core"

2. ISO #802

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Then SuperJack's chart is missing it, it's omitted or I'm not reading it correctly.
    His chart is missing it , ceko pointed it out after he posted and SJ said he would add it.

No ma'am. You have been placed into the box. Your partner is dead. You will soon follow.

Then we can play some League.
    If Renae was my partner I would have given him a read instead of null in my reads list. But if town has to ML for u to carry me in league then FINE
    -vote naz
    lol

The ISO says she has twice your posts. You're the third-lowest poster (not counting Gyrrr cuz he's host).
    Are you saying I provided TMI with this?
    I'm confused by your logic here. Frinckles is right about who you voted lol
    SJ thought no one voted you too. I think this is just an NAI mistake from beenckle.uWu
    Phone posting, so
    Green text: I'm multi quoting replies though, so can u really say post count matters? Plus she was trolling around way later into the day than I was. And I was actively around more, reading, but not much to reply to since I was so caught up
    Teal: aren't I responding to renegade there?
    Orange: I'm not saying he's wrong about who I voted, I'm saying his push on me for not voting aamirus or varcon is weak when there is a larger pool(he explains varcron in that post but why aamirus over others?)
    Like why those 2 over the rest ? Should I have made 1 vote on everyone at least once yesterday???
    Yellow: not scum or town reading him from it but just pointing out its not a valid argument :3OmO
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

3. ISO #803

Am I missing something? What you quoted and said are the same thing. We have an extra mislynch now, do you intend to use it on that slot now?

If so, I'm okay with that but it gives us next to nothing.
    This is super hypocritical of me, but I considered throwing in the towel and PL'ing her today just so I've more time to analyze day 1. Sorry, I'm just burned out right now. I sort of agree with your push for an "info lynch." However, "info lynches" at this stage will be based off of day 1. I'd like some more day 2 discussion before we jump the gun on anybody.

Also, if I wanted to info lynch right now, I'd vote you. Sorry. You're the most mysterious player right now. Yes, even more mysterious than aami OWO

You're right. Why not make her talk though?

-vote Noz_Bugz

nozbug, I hope you don't scumread me for this. I just want more participation so we have a clearer view of this game. Just to be clear, I don't want you lynched right now.

4. ISO #804

5. ISO #805

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    This is a really peculiar thing to say as a townie, very large scum points for this. Ah screw it, actually

-vote naz
    You need to explain that line and why you would say it from a townie perspective.
    Just my opinion, but I think her comment was NAI.

6. ISO #806

Am I missing something? What you quoted and said are the same thing. We have an extra mislynch now, do you intend to use it on that slot now?

If so, I'm okay with that but it gives us next to nothing.
    Forgot to answer this. Basically I suspected that if you, me, and noz_bug were alive, noz would side with you over me. I'm probably reading too much into your "nozbug towncore" comment, so I'll lay off ^^

7. ISO #807

8. ISO #808

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    His chart is missing it , ceko pointed it out after he posted and SJ said he would add it.

If Renae was my partner I would have given him a read instead of null in my reads list. But if town has to ML for u to carry me in league then FINE
    -vote naz
    lol

Phone posting, so
    Green text: I'm multi quoting replies though, so can u really say post count matters? Plus she was trolling around way later into the day than I was. And I was actively around more, reading, but not much to reply to since I was so caught up
    Teal: aren't I responding to renegade there?
    Orange: I'm not saying he's wrong about who I voted, I'm saying his push on me for not voting aamirus or varcon is weak when there is a larger pool(he explains varcron in that post but why aamirus over others?)
    Like why those 2 over the rest ? Should I have made 1 vote on everyone at least once yesterday???
    Yellow: not scum or town reading him from it but just pointing out its not a valid argument :3OmO
    Cool! Thanks for clearing everything up.

Since your defense was so solid, I've nothing else to say unless somebody hops into our discussion.

9. ISO #809

This is super hypocritical of me, but I considered throwing in the towel and PL'ing her today just so I've more time to analyze day 1. Sorry, I'm just burned out right now. I sort of agree with your push for an "info lynch." However, "info lynches" at this stage will be based off of day 1. I'd like some more day 2 discussion before we jump the gun on anybody.

Also, if I wanted to info lynch right now, I'd vote you. Sorry. You're the most mysterious player right now. Yes, even more mysterious than aami OWO

You're right. Why not make her talk though?

-vote Noz_Bugz

nozbug, I hope you don't scumread me for this. I just want more participation so we have a clearer view of this game. Just to be clear, I don't want you lynched right now.
    if you want actual content out of me saying your voting me with no intent to lynch is a pretty bad way of doing.

D1 was weird as hell to read.
    I'm confident in ceko being town and if they aren't I'll chug a full bottle of hot sauce
    Frinckles was/is townreading me because of all ~10 of my posts (most of which was not game related at all) were towny. That's really fuckin weird to me and I could see him being scum

Banana is dead to me. Using a replace out as a weapon is simply disgusting. You signed up to play the game and as soon as it doesn't go a way you like you threaten to dip? Fuck that noise, go fuck yourself.

Naz/SJ/Banana's Slot/Var/Frinckles are all in the lynch pool and idc which one of them gets lynched

Gane is on the edge of the pool but I should prob give his posts a run through again to get a more solid thought on them.
    "I don't take advice from people less successful than me"
    ~Kanye West

10. ISO #810

also we just need to get one more goon and then we're golden

-vote Frinckles

Out of my lynch pool this is the one that reeks the most so that's where my vote will lie
    ~Kanye West

11. ISO #811

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post

-vote Frinckles

Out of my lynch pool this is the one that reeks the most so that's where my vote will lie
    Off the top of my head, Frinckles and Varc are the remaining scum. Frinckles is more obvious to me, but I suspect varc's slot is a deepwolf. It could be vice versa. In the end, it's possible at least one of these are a goon.

12. ISO #812

Off the top of my head, Frinckles and Varc are the remaining scum. Frinckles is more obvious to me, but I suspect varc's slot is a deepwolf. It could be vice versa. In the end, it's possible at least one of these are a goon.
    Correction: It could be the other way around, but I doubt that.

13. ISO #813

idc about if they are both goons. We just need to axe one goon lol
    ~Kanye West

14. ISO #814

You're literally contradicting yourself right now

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko
    Eh, I think you're town.
    Yeah nice try, explain the change of opinions between two posts or you're done.

-vote theoneceko

15. ISO #815

16. ISO #816

omg i forgot we only need to lynch 2 mafia to win

pls i want to be sure we lynch one today to beat the game in record time hahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

17. ISO #817

18. ISO #818

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post

-vote Frinckles

I read your posts as town because they sounded town in tone. I also didn't want to policy lynch a minor townread because you refuse to post anything. You are legit a nonfactor to me lol

19. ISO #819

20. ISO #820

21. ISO #821

You're literally contradicting yourself right now

Yeah nice try, explain the change of opinions between two posts or you're done.

-vote theoneceko
    My brain hurts lol.
    I THINK I changed my mind because you scumread for naz for one comment. Similar to how you're scumreading me for one inconsistency. I've been up in the air about a lot of my reads, I admit. However, I was the driving force behind rene's lynch. What do you think of Frinckles' vote-switch onto Gane? It led to a plurality lynch between him and rene.

22. ISO #822

23. ISO #823

24. ISO #824

Also, naz & varc have two things in common:
    1. They were absent during EOD.
    2. Neither of them voted Rene. Of course, naz voting Gane is worse than varc voting no one. However, based off her earlier defense, I townread her slightly more than varc.

25. ISO #825

More on varc:
    - he pushed aami, naz, then me. Strangely enough, I consider aami & naz town for now.
    I keep making corrections. I'm burnt, I'm telling you.

Correction: I consider aami & naz to be town for now, so it's strange how Varc pushed these two.

26. ISO #826

I keep making corrections. I'm burnt, I'm telling you.

Correction: I consider aami & naz to be town for now, so it's strange how Varc pushed these two.
    Just go chill for a while. Varcron is in the box, you don't need to talk to him.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

27. ISO #827

28. ISO #828

Legit, barring a bus this is ez game ez life. There's no reason to stress. Make a process of elimination. No town is gonna freak out because they'll win if its even REMOTELY correct. Scum will be the ones squirming.

29. ISO #829

Frinckles switch-voting onto Gane may have been a reaction test for other players, not just me. This probably makes sense because the world doesn't revolve around me. You can also just say frinckles thought gane was scummier.

On the other hand, Varc hasn't been pushed yet. He's played a lot like Rene since day 2. I'll just label him as "too scum to be scum" since I'm going to sleep. However, I'm happy with leaving my vote on him.

-vote Varcron

30. ISO #830

Legit, barring a bus this is ez game ez life. There's no reason to stress. Make a process of elimination. No town is gonna freak out because they'll win if its even REMOTELY correct. Scum will be the ones squirming.
    I think you're right xD.

31. ISO #831

Frinckles switch-voting onto Gane may have been a reaction test for other players, not just me. This probably makes sense because the world doesn't revolve around me. You can also just say frinckles thought gane was scummier.

On the other hand, Varc hasn't been pushed yet. He's played a lot like Rene since day 2. I'll just label him as "too scum to be scum" since I'm going to sleep. However, I'm happy with leaving my vote on him.

-vote Varcron
    Nah, no shenanigans with that vote. I legit just wanted to see Ganelon's flip. In all fairness both wagons could have been scum. Ganelon put his vote out on Ren relatively early whereas you and SJ went in hard on it.

32. ISO #832

-vote Varcron
    I've played like Ren? Wow you don't know how I work at all.

Y'all going to beat around the bush with this train again. You lynch me you remove a variable in that process of elimination, so if you need to then go ahead. We have 4 mislynches available and only 1 more has to be right.

33. ISO #833
    Ganelon

Fuck yes right about Renegade! No idea where to go next but lmfao

34. ISO #834

35. ISO #835
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Last lynch was decided by RNG between Ganelon and Regenade per the Setup Thread.
    Wait. What? Who the fuck voted me? Who the guy tied me against Renegade? Some of y’all can’t read lmfao

36. ISO #836
    Ganelon

idk I kinda want Ganelon lol

Just to see if that whiteknighting shit was legit or not and all the stuff afterwards

-vote Ganelon
    certified bruh moment

37. ISO #837

38. ISO #838
    Ganelon

Could everyone just say who they voted for at EoD?

39. ISO #839

40. ISO #840
    Ganelon

Nah, no shenanigans with that vote. I legit just wanted to see Ganelon's flip. In all fairness both wagons could have been scum. Ganelon put his vote out on Ren relatively early whereas you and SJ went in hard on it.
    No. I couldn’t have been scum lol my defense of you was too strong. When scum white knight people, they do it almost passively, unwilling to commit to a true defense. You did not see that from me lol

41. ISO #841

42. ISO #842

I've played like Ren? Wow you don't know how I work at all.

Y'all going to beat around the bush with this train again. You lynch me you remove a variable in that process of elimination, so if you need to then go ahead. We have 4 mislynches available and only 1 more has to be right.
    That's why I've preferred to lynch Naz over you. You get much more involved and critical as the game progresses but nothing about your play so far has been really compelling. Combine that with the trying to line up the gamestate after a red lynch and it's like ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ "yeah, you can die." Perhaps that'll change but not really atm.

Most scum should normally be trying to kick me off a fucking cliff considering EOD implications. Admittedly, Noz pinged me a bit by parroting points but eh, I'm not ready to lynch there yet.

(did i post this yet this has been open in my browser for 45 minutes)

43. ISO #843

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    No. I couldn’t have been scum lol my defense of you was too strong. When scum white knight people, they do it almost passively, unwilling to commit to a true defense. You did not see that from me lol
    Yeah but you like to try new things courageously.

I had to double triple UwU it. Though, I think the pushback to it was telling enough.

44. ISO #844

You know what weird habit this website has (or atleast I do and you guys might I think?)

We can scumread the living hell out of people until they get online and then we're like "eh. I mean. Haha hehe. yeah! you MIGHT be town???"

45. ISO #845

46. ISO #846

47. ISO #847

48. ISO #848

49. ISO #849

You know what weird habit this website has (or atleast I do and you guys might I think?)

We can scumread the living hell out of people until they get online and then we're like "eh. I mean. Haha hehe. yeah! you MIGHT be town???"
    Yeah it's weird.

50. ISO #850