User Tag List

Page 4 of 53 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #151

Re: S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    How do we change that?? Start a toxic shitfest by tunneling?!?!? OwO
    i'm tunneled on frinck OWO
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

2. ISO #152

3. ISO #153

4. ISO #154

5. ISO #155

Please may I ask that people only post if it has valid content. Spamming or out of game context is hard work and I've got an I'll child atm. So I don't want to waste my time scrolling through pages of civ6 or symbol spams.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

6. ISO #156
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    You want less serious discussion?
    -vote Ganelon
    At the start of the game being overly serious is indicative of try-hard scum. Scum are very self conscious and do not know how much trolling is ‘too much’ so they try to avoid trolling as much as they can. Newb scum do this by trying too hard.

7. ISO #157
    Ganelon

..i don't like this

why not solve the game with us?
    No, that is a town post.

8. ISO #158
    Ganelon

You know, in the signup thread gyrlander said we were gonna go with path 1.5 and I thought that was a legit setup change and checked, got really confused, then finally realized he was talking about the game start time
    Does that mean you got scum and were hoping to get a new role in a different setup?? :P

9. ISO #159
    Ganelon

shit can we lynch stealth for shits and giggles?
    yes, down with the reptilian overlords

10. ISO #160

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    At the start of the game being overly serious is indicative of try-hard scum. Scum are very self conscious and do not know how much trolling is ‘too much’ so they try to avoid trolling as much as they can. Newb scum do this by trying too hard.
    I doubt your theory. I find that scum tend to avoid initiating serious discussion. The longer the troll last the more benefit for the scum.

Starting a serious discussion is not a scummy. Complaining about it certainly is though.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

11. ISO #161

People who need to do shit:

@Varcron your posts are fluff. 2 post and you deliver 0. So I have a question for you, which player do you think you will struggle reading the most?
    I think I will struggle reading Frinckles. I haven't had much interaction with them and since they are a developer I feel as if there is a lot about them and how they play that I don't know about.

@Frinkles & @Renegade need to wake up.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

12. ISO #162

13. ISO #163

renegade was reading the thread then left? smh
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

14. ISO #164

People who need to do shit:

@Varcron your posts are fluff. 2 post and you deliver 0. So I have a question for you, which player do you think you will struggle reading the most?
    I think I will struggle reading Frinckles. I haven't had much interaction with them and since they are a developer I feel as if there is a lot about them and how they play that I don't know about.

@Frinkles & @Renegade need to wake up.
    I'm here give me some time to catch up THANKS

15. ISO #165

16. ISO #166

17. ISO #167

So far treko is leaning town to me since they are engaged and not trying to coast the whole game (though he deserved the win the last game cuz town let him do that but w/e) but maybe he rolled a goonie and realized that strat can't work again, not sure, but I'm thinking geko is town ATM.

18. ISO #168

19. ISO #169

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    As some others have pointed out, the nature of the setup dictates that more information will be gained by votes rather than other means.

This makes these goofy troll votes very unhelpful and a distraction. Ugh
    Theres nothing goofy or troll about my vote.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

20. ISO #170

That's just as helpful as you posting that.
    well if he didn't come back it would have let people know he was lurking :3

21. ISO #171

So far treko is leaning town to me since they are engaged and not trying to coast the whole game (though he deserved the win the last game cuz town let him do that but w/e) but maybe he rolled a goonie and realized that strat can't work again, not sure, but I'm thinking geko is town ATM.
    who is treko and who is geko?

& same my vote isn't goofy or troll
    i'd lynch frinckles

22. ISO #172

23. ISO #173

24. ISO #174

Please may I ask that people only post if it has valid content. Spamming or out of game context is hard work and I've got an I'll child atm. So I don't want to waste my time scrolling through pages of civ6 or symbol spams.
    Roger chief. This is one of the few places where I'll refrain from shitposting.

Sincerely,
    UwU ceko. OWO

25. ISO #175

Roger chief. This is one of the few places where I'll refrain from shitposting.

Sincerely,
    UwU ceko. OWO
    Don’t be serious or ganelon will suspect you. Don’t be a troll or SuperJack will suspect you. These are trying times to be a scum
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

26. ISO #176

27. ISO #177

For my own edification and to understand the save, I ran the probabilities of random lynches every day and this is in fact set up to be a 50% chance win for either side with random lynches.

Now of course, that is probably not the best approach as we can gather much more information to inform our lynch decisions so they are not random, especially basing it off of the d1 voting patterns. I wonder if there is some kind of bayesian statistics we could apply here... hmmmmmmmm

28. ISO #178

people always bring up the win percentage of random voting and I wonder, how would you accomplish random voting anyway? Wouldn’t you have to take into account the percent chance the person who is chosen to pick the random targets is a scum?
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

29. ISO #179

I'm not suggesting it by any means at all. I'm just saying it we were to take all the names and drop it into R or something and produce all possible lynch orders and select one at random, there is a 50/50 shot the list of players (player 1, player 2, ...., player 10) would end up in a win for either side.

Now of course this game can't go past day 5 from what I gather, in fact the game could end by EOD2 with two goonie lynches in a row. All I'm saying is it points to a balanced setup and I found it interesting enough to share.

30. ISO #180
    Ganelon

Yes
    gettem bois can’t get more straightforward than this
    -vote aamirus

31. ISO #181
    Ganelon

why are 3 people voting a guy who hasn’t even posted? In all likelihood he didn’t know the game had started... besides, if he’s actually NOT HERE, he will be replaced by one of our 10,000,000 reserves

32. ISO #182

why are 3 people voting a guy who hasn’t even posted? In all likelihood he didn’t know the game had started... besides, if he’s actually NOT HERE, he will be replaced by one of our 10,000,000 reserves
    This is what I'm saying about the GOOFY troll votes obfuscating things for us.

33. ISO #183
    Ganelon

I doubt your theory. I find that scum tend to avoid initiating serious discussion. The longer the troll last the more benefit for the scum.

Starting a serious discussion is not a scummy. Complaining about it certainly is though.
    That depends on the scum. Good scum will mimic town behavior and act moderately trolly or moderately serious depending on the circumstances. Being overly serious at the start of the game is bad.
    -vote theoneceko

34. ISO #184
    Ganelon

This is what I'm saying about the GOOFY troll votes obfuscating things for us.
    Yeah, I’m not following an activity policy lynch, especially not on Frinckles. Efe ain’t in the game, either, so let’s not policy lynch anyone, please

35. ISO #185

Last game I was scum, and I barely posted because I didn't want to appear scummy. How can I change my playstyle so drastically from last game? As you said, I'm a "newb."

36. ISO #186
    Ganelon

Btw this goes without saying. Do not, even for a second think that scum wouldn’t bus in this setuo. The benefits of bussing in this setup are of truly monumental proportion. According to, I believe, the MafiaScum website, scum LOVE the hardbus in this setup.

37. ISO #187

38. ISO #188
    Ganelon

Last game I was scum, and I barely posted because I didn't want to appear scummy. How can I change my playstyle so drastically from last game? As you said, I'm a "newb."
    You barely posted, but you were serious the entire time that you were in the game. The two are not mutually exclusive.

39. ISO #189
    Ganelon

My post is town or NozBug's posts??
    Noz’s

40. ISO #190

41. ISO #191

42. ISO #192

Don’t be serious or ganelon will suspect you. Don’t be a troll or SuperJack will suspect you. These are trying times to be a scum
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyEBeHvNJvE

he had to confirm the PM, so he knew the game was starting. he was whining for game to start and now its here WOW but he has time to play other games than come check in. he's a threat as scum. it's not a troll vote, it's day 1 and someones gotta go. it's not an activity policy lynch lmao i'm just game to lynch him for benefit of town

43. ISO #193
    Ganelon

Man hasn’t posted. He is AFK, what does his lynch tell us? Nothing.

44. ISO #194
    Ganelon

If he is genuinely AFK he will be replaced, if not, he’ll come and interact with us. Since when is Frinckles scum meta to AFK?

45. ISO #195

For my own edification and to understand the save, I ran the probabilities of random lynches every day and this is in fact set up to be a 50% chance win for either side with random lynches.

Now of course, that is probably not the best approach as we can gather much more information to inform our lynch decisions so they are not random, especially basing it off of the d1 voting patterns. I wonder if there is some kind of bayesian statistics we could apply here... hmmmmmmmm
    If town has natural advantage over scum, then you can bump town's % of winning even higher.

46. ISO #196
    Ganelon

No. This setup is deceptive. Scum wins this setup a lot more often than you’d expect based on random lynching. Do not rely on statistics.

47. ISO #197

Yeah, I’m not following an activity policy lynch, especially not on Frinckles. Efe ain’t in the game, either, so let’s not policy lynch anyone, please
    I'm not policy lynching him. He's scum. I'm the host role. I know this.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

48. ISO #198

49. ISO #199

Overly serious at the start of the game? Scum.
    -vote theoneceko
    That depends on the scum. Good scum will mimic town behavior and act moderately trolly or moderately serious depending on the circumstances. Being overly serious at the start of the game is bad.
    -vote theoneceko
    You vote me twice and don't unvote in between. How badly do you want me dead?

I know this is my third FM. However, in the first game, I was the only town (besides Light, but he was an investigative role) that tried to lynch a scum who was pocketing everyone. In the second, I barely lost as neutral killing because the neutral benign sided with town.

Perhaps you don't see me as "newb," but as a competent townie you want dead ASAP.

50. ISO #200
    Ganelon

I’m defending him because you guys are about to lynch a lurker lol. That’s a random lynch. No way I’m lynching someone who can’t defend themselves.