S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD - Page 7
Register

User Tag List

Page 7 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #301

Re: S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    -vote aamirus

I dislike the idea of starting a train immediately to pressure people into "slips" as we like to call them. We saw in the past two or so games that the quickest lynches to fill up were typically scum oriented

I think that it would be a good idea to hear more from Aamirus, as Naz in my opinion is acting pretty townie, same with treeko.
    Ami is my top town read. Back off.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

2. ISO #302

Good to see Banana is acting like town banana again.
    that feels like a pretty weak and insulting meta read, tbh. I thought the way they got "so angry" at each other so quickly seemed more bussy than legit
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

3. ISO #303

4. ISO #304

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    that feels like a pretty weak and insulting meta read, tbh. I thought the way they got "so angry" at each other so quickly seemed more bussy than legit
    I was scum with Renae 2 games ago and carried his ass, then last game defended him for being new while he tried to stab me in the back

We have a small history

5. ISO #305

6. ISO #306

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    I was scum with Renae 2 games ago and carried his ass, then last game defended him for being new while he tried to stab me in the back

We have a small history
    fair enough, I guess, but my point still stands that the justification he made for townreading you was a pretty poor one "cuz he insulted somebody"

7. ISO #307

8. ISO #308

9. ISO #309

10. ISO #310

11. ISO #311

12. ISO #312

This looks like overreacting to me, which is probably town oriented unlike most believe.

Agreed, that's a typical townie sign.
    I was thinking we shouldn't jump the gun too quick, but unsure who we should shift the train to. A train on naz won't give us the most info. She'll just say "KILL BEENCKLE!!!!UwU." Her attempts to play other games with her friends isn't really a threat either---at least I hope it isn't. If Noz or Frinckles townread her because they played a different game with her, God help us. She's just another LHF if you ask me.

Aami, on the other hand has been acting myseriously. I haven't placed a finger on her, so she's a better train.

-vote aamirus

13. ISO #313

14. ISO #314

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    I was thinking we shouldn't jump the gun too quick, but unsure who we should shift the train to. A train on naz won't give us the most info. She'll just say "KILL BEENCKLE!!!!UwU." Her attempts to play other games with her friends isn't really a threat either---at least I hope it isn't. If Noz or Frinckles townread her because they played a different game with her, God help us. She's just another LHF if you ask me.

Aami, on the other hand has been acting myseriously. I haven't placed a finger on her, so she's a better train.

-vote aamirus
    No Ami is on the same wavelength as me, beat for beat.

15. ISO #315

16. ISO #316

17. ISO #317

okay..
    I'll get some more detailed reads later on except here's what I think just out of gut right now

Town: Treeko, Cucho, Ren, SJ, naz

Neutral: aamirus, Frinkles,Ganelon
    (i probably missed someone in here)
    Ami is my top town read. Back off.
    Quick to the defense of aamirus, that's interesting.

18. ISO #318

19. ISO #319

Also nobody pointed out my meta scum slip

Nobody can meta me

People are just happy I'm not pulling the same stunt (yet) I did last game

Except Renae, seriously wtf Renae I used to like you
    What are you talking about? I said I was happy you weren't posting nearly as much nonsense as usual, a backhanded compliment, but a compliment none the less.

20. ISO #320

I'll get some more detailed reads later on except here's what I think just out of gut right now

Town: Treeko, Cucho, Ren, SJ, naz

Neutral: aamirus, Frinkles,Ganelon
    (i probably missed someone in here)

Quick to the defense of aamirus, that's interesting.
    Yeah I'm defending someone who is actually acting town and gelling with me on the same wavelength. How can you guys town read me and not her? Tone?

21. ISO #321

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    What are you talking about? I said I was happy you weren't posting nearly as much nonsense as usual, a backhanded compliment, but a compliment none the less.
    Who would you lynch right now?? GOOFY

UwuwuUWWUWUWU
    WOWOWOWOWO WO

22. ISO #322

I was super town last game, you just fell for the "spamming and voting up people, obvious scum" death tunnel that Simplistic Sen was stuck in

23. ISO #323

24. ISO #324

Yeah I'm defending someone who is actually acting town and gelling with me on the same wavelength. How can you guys town read me and not her? Tone?
    If you're so on the same wavelength why are you voted Frinkles and her voting naz? Big brain thinking over there.

25. ISO #325

26. ISO #326

27. ISO #327

28. ISO #328

29. ISO #329

30. ISO #330

31. ISO #331

32. ISO #332

You didn't answer mine. How can you town read me and not her?
    You've been more active in game than she has, and based off of that and how you seem to be playing this game, I am fairly confident you are town

I also don't really know how aamirus plays and would like to take some more time making a decision on that front.

33. ISO #333

If you're so on the same wavelength why are you voted Frinkles and her voting naz? Big brain thinking over there.
    Pretty weak question, IMO. I think Banana's referring to when he and aami targeted Ganelon. They both had the same reason for wanting him dead.

34. ISO #334

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    Pretty weak question, IMO. I think Banana's referring to when he and aami targeted Ganelon. They both had the same reason for wanting him dead.
    True, I think that we both may have been talking about two different things. I was saying currently about the votes in place, not earlier on when they were on the same page.

35. ISO #335

You've been more active in game than she has, and based off of that and how you seem to be playing this game, I am fairly confident you are town

I also don't really know how aamirus plays and would like to take some more time making a decision on that front.
    Your reasons for townreading me are bad.

Point 1 - activity is NAI. Not only that, here are the post counts:

Total Posts 332
    Who Posted?

Posts 71
    theoneceko

Posts 69
    BananaCucho

Posts 60
    aamirus

Posts 44
    Ganelon

Posts 22
    naz

Posts 19
    Varcron

Posts 16
    Renegade

Posts 14
    SuperJack

Posts 12
    Noz_Bugz

Posts 3
    Gyrlander

Posts 2
    Frinckles

Ami is 3rd most in posts. Tsk tsk tsk.

Point 2 - how am I playing the game. What. Explain. And dont try to meta me. It wont work.

36. ISO #336

Your reasons for townreading me are bad.

Point 1 - activity is NAI. Not only that, here are the post counts:

Total Posts 332
    Who Posted?

Posts 71
    theoneceko

Posts 69
    BananaCucho

Posts 60
    aamirus

Posts 44
    Ganelon

Posts 22
    naz

Posts 19
    Varcron

Posts 16
    Renegade

Posts 14
    SuperJack

Posts 12
    Noz_Bugz

Posts 3
    Gyrlander

Posts 2
    Frinckles

Ami is 3rd most in posts. Tsk tsk tsk.

Point 2 - how am I playing the game. What. Explain. And dont try to meta me. It wont work.
    To point 2: You're playing the game confidently to start off with, agro hunting kind of like you did last game as town. Also I notice that you're defending ami from what appears to be your true feeling, which is why I think you're probably town. In terms of ami, don't know her play style much, so I'll give a read when I feel comfortable enough with my reasoning in either direction.

My reasons for townreading you are bad, but as I said previously, these are early D1 reads so that is to be expected.

37. ISO #337

To point 2: You're playing the game confidently to start off with, agro hunting kind of like you did last game as town. Also I notice that you're defending ami from what appears to be your true feeling, which is why I think you're probably town. In terms of ami, don't know her play style much, so I'll give a read when I feel comfortable enough with my reasoning in either direction.

My reasons for townreading you are bad, but as I said previously, these are early D1 reads so that is to be expected.
    If you disagree with that analysis of you so far please do interject.

38. ISO #338

39. ISO #339

40. ISO #340

You didn't answer mine. How can you town read me and not her?
    meta - he's not familiar with me, but he's played a game where you acted similarly so automatically assumes you're the same alignment, even though I suspect he's never seen you act differently

41. ISO #341

42. ISO #342

43. ISO #343

meta - he's not familiar with me, but he's played a game where you acted similarly so automatically assumes you're the same alignment, even though I suspect he's never seen you act differently
    Yep his meta read of me is shit lol

44. ISO #344

45. ISO #345

46. ISO #346

47. ISO #347

48. ISO #348

Yes. I was universally townread day 1 lol
    Yep his meta read of me is shit lol
    Yes, I have. Banana and Ren were on the same team, where Banana managed to carry Ren to a victory (I'll go back and get the game name since I forget off the top of my head)
    Can I ask how you see his behavior in this game as being distinctly different from that game? In other words, what would you say are his town behaviors vs. scum behaviors?

49. ISO #349

50. ISO #350

I am feeling alright with an Ami lynch, or possibly Varcron. Also naz or Noz-Bugz but need to reread what they have posted.
    That's interesting, as we are going at it rn, so do you think varcon and I are bussing each other?