5. ISO #855

6. ISO #856

7. ISO #857

8. ISO #858

9. ISO #859

10. ISO #860

Re: S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    You know what weird habit this website has (or atleast I do and you guys might I think?)

We can scumread the living hell out of people until they get online and then we're like "eh. I mean. Haha hehe. yeah! you MIGHT be town???"
    I see what you're doing there xD.

11. ISO #861

12. ISO #862

I gtg, but we need to take VCA more seriously. It's how I caught Renegade and how I think we'll catch scum today.

SJ, me, and Gane voted Renegade.

Frinckles, naz, and rene voted Gane.

I'm still figuring out how to approach this day 2. I wish people were less apathetic. I'm not sure why we don't test trains on day 2.

13. ISO #863

14. ISO #864

-vote aamirus

¿donde esta?
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

15. ISO #865

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    I gtg, but we need to take VCA more seriously. It's how I caught Renegade and how I think we'll catch scum today.

SJ, me, and Gane voted Renegade.

Frinckles, naz, and rene voted Gane.

I'm still figuring out how to approach this day 2. I wish people were less apathetic. I'm not sure why we don't test trains on day 2.
    I agree but I know I'm town, Rene dead and flipped red plus he voted Ganelon out of self pres at EoD more than a real push, so that just leaves Frinckles.

Ceko u created an argument for rene so ur town. Mafia can't bus in this setup. I will operate with that until 2 town ML, then reconsider. Same for SJ, I found his vote and reason:

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I lied, He explained later in the first one and the Second one was because of Banana's request.

Either way he has been joining trains with weak voting reasoning.

-vote Renegade
    Ganelon however had poor reason for vote and did so before SJ so if any in there was a bus it'd be him.

I'm thinking mafia was just a null/no voter and to look outside the 2 trains today
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

16. ISO #866

aamirus/banana last 2 mafs? aamirus mad banana throwing?

17. ISO #867
    Ganelon

Mafia bus in this setup all the time lol. It’s exactly why they win so often. Voting Renegade doesn’t make you town.

18. ISO #868
    Ganelon

Voting one way or the other isn’t in and of itself alignment indicative in this setup. Before anyone gets the wrong idea, I’m not arguing that scum will be bussing each other at every opportunity. But do not exclude the possibility of bussing. It is a very real one IMO.

I personally want to look at the non-voters. Frinckles’ vote could be suspicious if he seriously thought he could get people to vote me instead of Renegade. I also don’t like how you cleared yourself from that group lol, according to your theory you’re scum.

19. ISO #869
    Ganelon

My reason for voting Renegade isn’t bad.
    If you ask me what I thought about you, I think you’re Town this game, but I’m not sure. I just don’t see you clearing yourself like that as scum lol nobody does that.

If there’s anyone I’d like to look at today it would be a) aamirus b) Frinckles; aamirus for a couple of reasons. First, she listened to me at a time that no one else did whilst not exactly defending me; secondly, I really don’t like how aamirus trolled about being scum so much lol.

Frinckles’ switch to me could be seen as opportunistic especially at the end of d1. I’ll argue that from a meta perspective, I do see Frinckles bussing Renegade if he thought it was necessary but it depends a great deal on if he thought he could get someone else to vote him or not lol. If he just switched to me literally prior to EoD, then... I guess we into complicated land. More likely for him to be town in that world than scum.

Ceko seems fine from my perspective, I don’t have a read on them atm though.

Noz is a townread for me. I don’t like how he didn’t vote yesterday however lol.

So: what we need to do is to come up with a fool-proof lynch plan, for which we’ll need a list of four people, in order of scumminess, to be lynched today.

Btw, I haven’t actually checked that setup BUT, if you google White Flag on MafiaScum (basically Black Flagbut with nightkills), scum wins 70% of the time because they’re more willing to bus.If anyone wants to check any of the White Flag games there, please tell me if and how often the scum push each other in those games.

20. ISO #870
    Ganelon

My reason for voting Renegade was not poor lol. I already explained that I felt uncomfortable with how closely Renegade had been buddying me, especially without providing an adequate defense of me. Tbh if you ask me it’s peollyfrinckles lol.

Beaides, my scum buddy would never, ever try to save me like that. I would’ve bussed the fuck out of me if I were scum, simply because shit like that is too dangerous for the scum team. Tbh, I don’t see scum defending each other in this setup. Aamirus is much more likely to be Renegades scum buddy because she tried to get me to push someone other than him, thus drawing attention away from me and also buddying me. The cynic would also say that she was trying f to draw attention away from Renegade as well, who had basically outed himself as scum by defending me in that manner. Then, she did point out Renegades scuminess, so there’s that.

21. ISO #871
    Ganelon

So: TL;DR push Frinckles, aamirus? And I guess, I iunno, Varcron? No idea who to push after that lol

22. ISO #872
    Ganelon

The issue is that Varcron has basically not posted at all.
    Banana can’t be scum I think unless he’s scum with Frinckles. No way scum would have that mental breakdown and threaten to replace unless people lynched Frinckles lol.

23. ISO #873
    Ganelon

Btw I mean that, if the scum team tried to defend one of their own in this setup, they would most probably be trying to divert attention onto a different lynch. So out of someone like Renegade (defending me, and someone like aamirus, defending Renegade, I would be that much more likely to see aamirus being the scum defending another scum rather than vice versa.

24. ISO #874
    Ganelon

So let’s nust have everyone post their preferred lynch list, in order, maybe even as a condorcet vote. I’d want Frinckles, aamirus, Varcron, and then either SJ or Ceko.

25. ISO #875

does the white flag setup end after u lynch 2 mafia? I'm not gonna go look up other games dude, u go look it up with ur random statistics

u voted Renegade and just wrote "let's see where this goes"

Scum lose today if we lynch 1 more mafia lol we should just train people to see reactions tbh but its hard in a game so AFK so shrug...we will probably miss today

26. ISO #876
    Ganelon

I’d been scumreading Renegade for a while before that lol. And yes, it ends once 2 mafia are dead. The win rate for that setup is 70% for the mafia. I can only find one match for Black Flag, which ended in a town win, so that’s not really enough for us to get a rough estimate of how often scum win the nightless version.

Ill pull up the posts, brb

27. ISO #877
    Ganelon

So apparently I didn’t make a post about it, my bad, but I did agree with aamirus that Renegade seemed to be buddying me.

28. ISO #878

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    So apparently I didn’t make a post about it, my bad, but I did agree with aamirus that Renegade seemed to be buddying me.
    lol......................k

vote someone then

29. ISO #879
    Ganelon

-vote Frinckles

30. ISO #880

31. ISO #881

The issue is that Varcron has basically not posted at all.
    Banana can’t be scum I think unless he’s scum with Frinckles. No way scum would have that mental breakdown and threaten to replace unless people lynched Frinckles lol.
    Varcron not posted at all? What?

32. ISO #882

So let’s nust have everyone post their preferred lynch list, in order, maybe even as a condorcet vote. I’d want Frinckles, aamirus, Varcron, and then either SJ or Ceko.
    I'd want in order Frinckles>Aamirus>Ceko>Noz_Bugz>naz

I've scum read Frinckles day 1, I wanted him lynched over Ren as Ren was my #2 scumread of D1

33. ISO #883

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post

I've scum read Frinckles day 1, I wanted him lynched over Ren as Ren was my #2 scumread of D1
    It's a tossup between aamirus and ceko, leaning towards aamirus because of how much A. she's attempting to make it seem like we're bussing (or was, look at D1) and B. the train on her yesterday didn't form quickly, which is typically indicative of scum reluctance to vote.

34. ISO #884

So I'm scum with Renegade in what world?

Besides the vote switch there is zero reason to vote me. No info. Just a "ohhhh okay! He REALLY DID want to lynch Ganelon" and then you go after my list the next day lol
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

35. ISO #885

So vote me. You will be lynched following me. Naz as well for all the reasons I outlined.

36. ISO #886

Taking things like a vote switch at face value is silly especially when there was not majority or plurality. We had two competing wagons and scum was lynched. I stand by what I said about the possibility of two scum wagons. But if you guys REALLY can't understand that go for it.

37. ISO #887

38. ISO #888

So vote me. You will be lynched following me. Naz as well for all the reasons I outlined.
    dude your only reason was that i wasn't voted day 1 but that's false so u have no REAL reason to lynch me
    scum
    i'll gladly put u at L-1 just to remove ur trash from the game

39. ISO #889

damn varcron's gone lol he could've hammered

40. ISO #890

Sure.
    -vote naz
    Okay, but this feels more like a countertrain than starting anything new...
    -vote naz
    since ur braindead

41. ISO #891

42. ISO #892

43. ISO #893

This looks like you're trying to pocket me, I really don't like that.
    I could care less tbh

Frinckles says he's outlined reasons to lynch me but all I see is "nAz wAsNt VoTeD dAy 1"

44. ISO #894

& briefly touched on ""my meta"" (aka 1 game where I was scum with blink & distorted and avoided them so they could carry me) of avoiding scummates
    meta resets, especially when u stop playing fm so maybe give some real reasons I'm scum or ur just going for LHF
    hasn't focused on any other players and just has tunnel vision?
    time to go

45. ISO #895

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    dude your only reason was that i wasn't voted day 1 but that's false so u have no REAL reason to lynch me
    scum
    i'll gladly put u at L-1 just to remove ur trash from the game
    That wasn't my only reason. I was pointing out that you never voted for any of the people I indicated to be scum. Neither did Varcron.

If you looked at a list of all the players and marked two of them as scum, who would they be?

46. ISO #896

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    & briefly touched on ""my meta"" (aka 1 game where I was scum with blink & distorted and avoided them so they could carry me) of avoiding scummates
    meta resets, especially when u stop playing fm so maybe give some real reasons I'm scum or ur just going for LHF
    hasn't focused on any other players and just has tunnel vision?
    time to go
    Naz I've focused on every player this game lol. That's a straight up lie.

Also, you avoided Blink & Solid in a game I hosted, which was fucking hilarious because Blink was powerwolfing and Solid was certified scum. But yeye, meta reset sure.

47. ISO #897

48. ISO #898
    Ganelon

So I'm scum with Renegade in what world?

Besides the vote switch there is zero reason to vote me. No info. Just a "ohhhh okay! He REALLY DID want to lynch Ganelon" and then you go after my list the next day lol
    Why did you switch at EoD? Answer that question.
    Second, i see a world where you want to preserve your scum partner (Renegade), by switching onto me.

49. ISO #899

That wasn't my only reason. I was pointing out that you never voted for any of the people I indicated to be scum. Neither did Varcron.

If you looked at a list of all the players and marked two of them as scum, who would they be?
    why would i vote on someone YOU think is scum LOL that's not how this works, u are not my master

Naz, have you ever been lynched? :P
    only when i'm town

50. ISO #900
    Ganelon

Yeah i think my gut tells me this is a town reaction to being pushed lol.
    -vote Varcron

I still don’t think it’s naz though