User Tag List

1. ISO #1

gorteck: 1-S2-1-4963202; daheadsmiter: 1-S2-1-3575514

Account Name: GorTeck
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-4963202
    In-Game Name: A Horny Virgin.

Crimes Committed: Game-Throwing

Your Account Name: Fuzz
    Summary: While playing a game of Mafia, the player known as GorTeck (player 4) chose to conflict the player 7 (who also game-threw) by claiming that he was a Veteran. Further into the game, GorTeck makes an unfounded claim that he can determine that player 15 is NI, and attempts to rally town to lynch the player. Player 15 did end up being Godfather, however GorTeck's actual role of Mayor clearly demonstrates that he could have no legal way of knowing that 15 is night immune, and furthermore, by sowing chaos in the town's judgement during the game by claiming Veteran, GorTeck severely hampered town's ability to recognise evils effectively, hence he played against his role.
    -Mafia- (1211).SC2Replay

2. ISO #2

MoonShine: 1-S2-1-7540121

Account Name: MoonShine
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-7540121
    In-Game Name: Town Cock

Crimes Committed: Game-Throwing

Your Account Name: Fuzz
    Summary: During a game of Mafia, the player known as "MoonShine" (player 7 in-game) decided to announce that he is Veteran, and that he was the particular Veteran who killed player 2. MoonShine did in fact turn out to be the role of Veteran, however it was later discovered that he had lied about being the Veteran who killed player 2, the actual Veteran who killed him being player 3. MoonShine's announcement along with a conflicting claim from player 4 caused a large amount of confusion and hampered the ability of town players to effectively recognise evils, having to deal with two town players who made false claims. Furthermore, by claiming that he is a Veteran, player 7 effectively warned evils to not visit him, and thus the ensuing impotency in regard to his role. Evils will not visit a self-proclaimed Veteran. This appears to be a clear example of game-throwing, however whether due to inexperience or carelessness, it cannot be determined.
    -Mafia- (1211).SC2Replay

3. ISO #3

GorTeck: 1-S2-1-4963202

Account Name: GorTeck
    In-Game Name: Bill Nye

Crimes Committed: Intentional Game-Throwing

Your Account Name: Syleion

Summary: Mayor was silenced all game and 10 suddenly claimed 2 was silenced without any spamming or proof and I said I thought they could be skype cheating and 2 finally revealed and lynched the CONFIRMED Vet because he said I was an ass and then killed the OTHER confirmed vet, thereby making town lose because he said we were being asses to him.

-Mafia- (70).SC2Replay

4. ISO #4

gorteck: 1-S2-1-4963202; daheadsmiter: 1-S2-1-3575514

Account Name:Gorteck
    In-Game Name: Bill Nye

Crimes Committed: Gamethrowing, Skyping

Account Name: daheadsmiter
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-3575514
    In-Game Name: Sexy Fuckmeat

Crimes Committed: Skyping

Summary:

gorteck was Mayor in Slot 2. He was silenced every night until D6.
    daheadsmiter was Jailor in Slot 10

There were Vet kills N1 (Doctor) and n2 (Vanguard).

D3 11 claimed to be the vet who killed both the Doc and the Vanguard n1 and n2.
    Nobody counterclaimed.

D4 11 asked for pms since town gov wouldn't reveal. 2, still being silenced, obviously couldn't reveal but voted 11 instead. 10 followed. 14 asked why they were voting 11 and stated that he's confirmed. 10 then explained that 2 is silenced even though 2 had never shown any indication that he was silenced (no spamming votes or skipping). 11 and 14 both voted 2 but since the other 3 players alive all didn't talk or vote, nobody was lynched that day.

N4 10 jailed 2 and asked "can u talk" to which he got no reply since 2 was silenced. 10 then wrote in his lw "2 is mayor he told me in jail". obv a lie and proof that they're using out of game communication because there's no way 10 could've known 2's role otherwise.
    There were 2 more Vet kills that night.

D5 10 announced that 2 is gov but can't reveal because he's silenced. At this point, there were still 2 other players who hadn't claimed and could be gov (8 and 14).

11 then accused 10 and 2 of skyping while 14 called 2 retarded because he kept voting the confirmed Vet. 2 voted both 11 and 14 multiple times.
    14 stated that he's vet and claimed one of the 2 kills of the night before and 11 confirmed that by saying that he only had 1 visitors.
    8, the only other player alive, never claimed a role.

N5 10 jailed 8 but couldn't execute since he had already used both executions. 8 claimed doc in jail.

D6 10 announced that he jailed 8 and there was no triad kill. 2, not being silenced for the first time, revealed and told 11 and 14 both to fuck off and that he couldn't reveal bc he was silenced. 11 then again accused him of skyping and 2 voted 11 up immediately and lynched him even though 11 had been confirmed since d3.
    2 pretended that 11 wasn't 100% confirmed (even though nobody claimed the vet kills but him and he was told that multiple times, once again when 11 was on trial) and lynched 11.
    he also said "Rage more i dont care you and 14 are assholes claiming i was a troll when silenced".

N6 10 was killed.

D7 2 tells 8 that it's time to die, proving that he knew 8 is the last triad. 14 then asked 2 if the silencer also took his brain away. 2 responded by saying "KNOW WHAT 14? IM SUPER TEMPTED TO JUST KILL YOU". he voted 14 up and lynched him.

While he pretended the whole time that he couldn't know how 11 or 14 were confirmed vets, he never even asked 8 for a role and also wanted to lynch him d7 before 14 provoked him again.

he then told 8 "thanks for being a nice guy it made you win".

Very obvious skyping and also gamethrowing on 2s part.

gorteck throw.SC2Replay

5. ISO #5

Re: MoonShine: 1-S2-1-7540121

Moonshine didn't gamethrow. He pms 4 "I'm the other veteran". He acknowledges that he didn't kill the doctor, but wanted to hide the other veteran.

First replay:
    Gorteck is mayor, yet thinks it's a smart idea to counter claim a veteran. Does not help town in anyway.

Second replay:
    11 and 14 are confirmed veterans. Gorteck is mayor 2, and dahead is Jailor 10.
    While 2 is being silenced since the beginning of the game, 11 the veteran assumes command and 2 immediately votes him, without trying to indicate he is silenced.
    10 the jailor jails 2, who can't speak in jail either and leaves the lw "2 is mayor he told me he is silenced". Which didn't happen, yet accurately true.
    10 reveals this information next day.

When Mayor is finally out of his silence, he goes to lynch 11 and next 14, throwing the game blatantly.

It's hard to tell that 2 himself was engaged in skyping, but 10 for sure had some extra information. He knew exactly that 2 is mayor, and not marshall or crier. or even jester. And that he is silenced.

gorteck: 1-S2-1-4963202
    This guy is irredeemable. He is proud of it too.
    Intentional Gamethrowing BLx3

daheadsmiter: 1-S2-1-3575514
    Seems this guy has an old history of banlists.
    Additional Information BLx3
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

6. ISO #6

Re: MoonShine: 1-S2-1-7540121

Thanks for the swift response and action, yeah I'm unsure if MoonShine is really a game-thrower, rather he just most likely just engaged in a poor strategy, though it seemed very counter-intuitive to claim that he is the Veteran who killed Player 2 when Player 2 did not even bother to write a last will, rendering both Veterans identities as yet unknown. Evils could've potentially visited both players, however MoonShine and GorTeck's behaviour caused Player 3 to reveal his role as a Veteran as well. So not only are both actual Veterans revealing themselves, but GorTeck is also making false claims and probably skyping to determine 15's NI.

7. ISO #7