Should I feel bad?
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Should I feel bad?

Went to Outback steakhouse and had to wait. Go to order a beer at the bar for the wait with my buddy and they put the tray of salads inches behind my buddys ass while he is standing at the bar for them to shift to the table. He doesnt see it and farts. I spend the next 10 minutes laughing so hard I am crying.

Does this make me a bad person? Did those people appreciate the extra Tommy flavor?
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

2. ISO #2
    Ganelon

Re: Should I feel bad?

Idk but that sounds totally fucking hilarious. If I were your buddy I’d laugh my ass off... a few days after the event xD

3. ISO #3

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    Went to Outback steakhouse and had to wait. Go to order a beer at the bar for the wait with my buddy and they put the tray of salads inches behind my buddys ass while he is standing at the bar for them to shift to the table. He doesnt see it and farts. I spend the next 10 minutes laughing so hard I am crying.

Does this make me a bad person? Did those people appreciate the extra Tommy flavor?
    Yes.

4. ISO #4

Yes, it clearly does.
    -vote Helz

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :