Register

User Tag List

Thread: Trickster

Trickster

The Trickster is a neutral killing role with your usual neutral killing wincon - eliminate everyone else who isn’t a Neutral, and eliminate all neutral killers who aren’t of the same role as you.

Unlike most other neutral killers, this neutral kills during the day and, in some sense, doubles as an investigative role (for the town); it can publicly, once/twice per game, reveal another player’s role during the day. This is meant to break claim battles if the town is close to losing (which would put the Trickster in a tough spot as they want the power of the town and the mafia to be balanced). It can also use a day gun, once or twice per game, to instantly eliminate a player, which (optionally) disables all votes, or (optionally) ends the day; you could also add a setting to clear the player’s body - with them not flipping any role.

The idea is that this role acts as a sort of mediator, to ensure that neither alignment gains too much of an advantage over the other.
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    lmao he is the baby in your picture

Re: Trickster

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Ah yes, shooting people during the day.
    Well it's definitely something we want to explore at some point. I think Mafia/Triad gain priority with the mechanic and it will probably be some form of Sniper.

We were able to make it work with an Arsonist day burn so. It's feasible.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶