Cursed Bullet S-FM (hour long, 5 player)
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Cursed Bullet S-FM (hour long, 5 player)

Cursed Bullet S-FM Signups

Roles List

Witch
    Witch Finder (Vigilante)
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen

Rules

Witch - Cannot make someone target themselves. Target is notified that he has been controlled. The witch wins ties against the town.
    Witch Finder (Vigilante) - Cannot shoot night 1 unless witched. Has unlimited bullets. Can only shoot at night.

Day start.
    20 minute days. A few minutes for players to submit their night actions.

Description:

A quick 5-player game. The witch must find the vigilante or get the town to lynch themselves in order to win. She can find the vigilante on night 1 by making him kill before he would normally be able to. The vigilante must shoot the witch or the town must burn her at the stake. Scum hunting is key to prevent miss-kills / lynches as there are no investigative roles and wifom is incredibly important to confuse the witch or vigi depending on your role. The town might even want to lynch the controlled vigi to stop him from killing them at night.

Cits will want to look like vigis in order to be controlled or will try to not be vigi killed by looking like a cit. The vigi will want to look like a cit so that the witch doesn't a control him and the witch will want to look like a cit so she is not vigi killed or lynched. How many layers you go with your wifom is up to you.

Theme:

Set in 17th Century Denmark. The town has been terrorised and manipulated by an evil force so they call in a famous witch finder to help rid them of this evil.

Short List

GameFreak
    Deathfire123
    kiranearitachi
    Mopin
    Escaho
    jaczac
    Goremancer
    Ubernox

Game should start around this time: https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i...uary+5%2C+2012
    Last edited by Kromos; February 2nd, 2012 at 12:09 PM.
    Spoiler : FM History :
    FM VI: Commoner | FM VIII: Citizen (Tweek Tweak) | FM IX: Detective (Alexei) | FM X: Citizen (Zack) | FM XI: Citizen (Nautilus) | FM XII: Consigliere (Bronn) | FM XIII: Grave Robber (Tarkin) | FM XIV: Citizen (Mohiam) | FM XV: Electro Maniac (Togepi) | FM XVII: Citizen / Rebel (Tony Tony Chopper)

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Cursed Bullet S-FM (hour long, 5 player)

thisll be fun. /sign
    FMIII: Citizen | FMIV: Vigilante | FMV: Bus Driver | FMVII: Godfather | FMVI: Sinner | FMVIII: Lookout | FM IX: Citizen/Proletariat | FMX: Veteran/Survivor/Framer | FMXI: Mafioso | FMXII: Coroner | FMXIII: Bus Driver | FMXIV: Vigilante | FMXV: Student

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

What kind of times would you like to play this?

The best times for me are probably Friday and Saturday night GMT.
    FM VI: Commoner | FM VIII: Citizen (Tweek Tweak) | FM IX: Detective (Alexei) | FM X: Citizen (Zack) | FM XI: Citizen (Nautilus) | FM XII: Consigliere (Bronn) | FM XIII: Grave Robber (Tarkin) | FM XIV: Citizen (Mohiam) | FM XV: Electro Maniac (Togepi) | FM XVII: Citizen / Rebel (Tony Tony Chopper)

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

/sign

Perhaps I'll actually be able to roll a Citizen in this game!
    M-FMIII: Lookout (WIN!) | M-FMIV: SK (WIN!) | M-FMV: Bus Driver (LOSS) (Unintentional MVP Award!) | FM-X: Citizen/Mason (WIN!) | S-FMIII: Vigilante (WIN!) | Cursed Bullet S-FM: Citizen (WIN!) | M-FMVI: SK (WIN!) | Torment S-FM: Citizen (LOSS) | S-FM (GI): Consig (WIN!)
    https://img85.imageshack.us/img85/5633/escahomvp.jpg

9. ISO #9

The game should start around this time tomorrow. The more the reserves the better as not everyone might be on.
    Last edited by Kromos; January 26th, 2012 at 02:37 PM.

10. ISO #10

Yeah, depending on time I'm available until 8:00 - 8:30 p.m. tomorrow night (90-120 minutes from now). I'm good all day before that, though.
    M-FMIII: Lookout (WIN!) | M-FMIV: SK (WIN!) | M-FMV: Bus Driver (LOSS) (Unintentional MVP Award!) | FM-X: Citizen/Mason (WIN!) | S-FMIII: Vigilante (WIN!) | Cursed Bullet S-FM: Citizen (WIN!) | M-FMVI: SK (WIN!) | Torment S-FM: Citizen (LOSS) | S-FM (GI): Consig (WIN!)
    https://img85.imageshack.us/img85/5633/escahomvp.jpg

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by Escaho View Post
    Yeah, depending on time I'm available until 8:00 - 8:30 p.m. tomorrow night (90-120 minutes from now). I'm good all day before that, though.
    What time zone are you in?

13. ISO #13

so in relative terms this is in about 4 and a half hours?
    FMIII: Citizen | FMIV: Vigilante | FMV: Bus Driver | FMVII: Godfather | FMVI: Sinner | FMVIII: Lookout | FM IX: Citizen/Proletariat | FMX: Veteran/Survivor/Framer | FMXI: Mafioso | FMXII: Coroner | FMXIII: Bus Driver | FMXIV: Vigilante | FMXV: Student

14. ISO #14

If 5 people can be on at that time then yes. I'll put the game thread up in a bit and PM people to confirm they are ready for that time.

15. ISO #15

well im in class until 30 minutes before the game starts so dont begin early

16. ISO #16

The game won't start until I get 5 peoples confirmations and I won't start sending out the PMs until 9pm or a bit later. Game should start around 10pm GMT.

Does anyone have any questions about the setup?

17. ISO #17

I've sent people the PMs now as I will be out for a bit. Game will still start at about 10pm GMT.

18. ISO #18

I'm back so if people are still up for this I can host it in a chat room like Luna did for her one. Just post here to say you would still like to do this and I can sort out a time and date. Other people can sign up if they want.

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

Yeah, the first 5 people to PM me on the night I host it will get in so we don't have to wait for people that are not online. The sign ups on this page are just a rough list of those who are interested but anyone can join.

21. ISO #21

Or might just host it on the forums because I don't have a clue about how to make and control a chat room.

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

Quote Originally Posted by Goremancer View Post
    Can we make it after 6:00pm EST?
    I'll probably start it on Saturday at 12pm GMT so you should be ok.

26. ISO #26

It will probably start at around 1am GMT Sunday. I sent you all PMs asking if you still wanted to play as I didn't get much responses here. I'm rerolling all the roles so ignore the one I sent to you before.

27. ISO #27

Deathfire123, Goremancer, Escaho, Ubernox and Mopin have responded so it should be good to go ahead. I'll PM you again and give you your roles closer to the time. Reserves are still welcome as not everyone might be on.

Post here if you cannot make the time.

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

Quote Originally Posted by Ubernox View Post
    What happened? I never got any pm. Did I miss it?
    No, it'll start in about 8 hours. The time's in the first post. I'll send you your roles in a bit.

30. ISO #30

The game has just started but any reserves would help a lot in case Deathfire doesn't come on. If someone joins now we could even get a few extra games in.

31. ISO #31

I'd join but I don't really have time for it because I'd need to sleep eventually - wasn't the game only supposed to be an hour long? It's taken up quite a lot of time already and you're still on day 1
    Spoiler : Previous FM roles :
    FM - VI: Commoner | VII: (Lionel) Gunner, Shinra Inc. | VIII: Investigator | X: (HerrZynisch) Black Wizard | (Graves) Citizen | XII: (Ser Jorah) Armoursmith | XIII: Host (Roxy)!
    M-FM- I: Host | II: Framer | III: Host | IV: Exe | V: Devil Dog | VI: Exe | VIII: DD
    S-FM - I: Jailor | II: Vigilante | V: Sheriff | CI: Paranoid Cop | Torment: Citizen

32. ISO #32

Quote Originally Posted by Luna View Post
    I'd join but I don't really have time for it because I'd need to sleep eventually - wasn't the game only supposed to be an hour long? It's taken up quite a lot of time already and you're still on day 1
    The 20 min days will start as soon as I have 5 players that vote to skip day 1. I'm just having a long day 1 while we wait for everyone to come on and then it will go into the hour long format. Escaho says he needs another 70 mins so you'd have to wait for that but we should start the game properly after that.

33. ISO #33

That takes me past midnight before the game gets underway... oh what the hell I'll /reserve just in case you do need someone. If I am needed it's just a quick game anyway, not much to do except a bit of trolling wifom and hope for the best
    FM - VI: Commoner | VII: (Lionel) Gunner, Shinra Inc. | VIII: Investigator | X: (HerrZynisch) Black Wizard | (Graves) Citizen | XII: (Ser Jorah) Armoursmith | XIII: Host (Roxy)!
    M-FM- I: Host | II: Framer | III: Host | IV: Exe | V: Devil Dog | VI: Exe | VIII: DD
    S-FM - I: Jailor | II: Vigilante | V: Sheriff | CI: Paranoid Cop | Torment: Citizen

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

Quote Originally Posted by zingo1zang View Post
    /reserve

its 5:54 PM here, i admit i do not have as much experience as Luna, but I am gearunteed to be on
    ok, I'll put you in instead of Deathfire (sorry btw but I'd rather start as soon as possible).

36. ISO #36

I don't mind that your not experienced just try to be active and contribute to the discussion. You can post in the day thread now. I've PMed you Deathfire's role.

37. ISO #37

Your hour-long S-FM started 6 hours ago and you've had one day, lol

38. ISO #38

Quote Originally Posted by Luna View Post
    Your hour-long S-FM started 6 hours ago and you've had one day, lol
    It hasn't gone well

I should have used a chat room.

39. ISO #39

The IM chat room had logistical problems but it helped because everyone was kinda forced to be engaged and you could see if someone logged off