The Circle 2 - Game Thread - Page 17
Register

User Tag List

Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Re: The Circle 2 - Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Can't really be sure if it is. I said jokingly we are in a simulation before I received that message so either I guessed or we have some sort of control over the game, either it's pointless flavour or actual game impact.
    I think most of it is flavour, but i'm leaning on trusting the simulation part.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

We can vote him this phase but he isn't listed as a player so if voting him actually solves the game then honestly that's a pretty shit game lol. I'd rather work in the confines of the game specified but guess we can try it.
    +1

Thank you Anonymous Donor

you state that like it's mentioned somewhere, even though it's... not.

"You wake up in a room, standing in a circle with others. Every 24 hours Each phase someone dies. You cannot leave the circle without dying. Who dies at the end of each phase is up to the players in the circle.

How many people survive, if any, is unknown. Whether there is a way to stop the death around you or have the remaining living players "escape" before everyone is dead is unknown. All you know and all that is given to you (0 hints from host and host questions ignored) is that whoever has the most votes at the end of the every phase will die"
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

How is circular voting a dumber thing to assume than voting the host lol. We might as well vote for someone not even in the game. I'm voting Arsonist.

At least circular voting has thematic implication and works within the confine of the game
    circular voting is literally just a tie between everyone, and we've literally already seen a tie
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?